spiderman/carnage/venom vs wolverie/sabertooth/deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
ko's count as a win

which team takes it?

Lord Feron
good fight but i think team 2. The healing factor goes a long way in this fight.

naruto2424
team 1 will win

TrollDog
No pis or cis.
Team 1 9/10

guy222
team two

SuperiorTech
Team 1

Condor
Team 1......their strength overpowers.

fascistcrusader
Team one, they're stronger, faster and more agile.

SIAFON
Team one wins, like the movie. There will be blood, I believe that applies here as well. I think after a long drawn out bloody battle Venom and Carnage would start to suffocate the three others. Spidey is capable of doing this also, but I doubt if he would. Now for the nay sayers, In the Dc/Marvel crossover with the character Access, Venom was transported to Metropolis, and battled Superman. He saw how powerful Supes was and decided to take a diffirent approach, insread of trying to fight him he forced his tendrils down Supermans throat and began to suffocate him. Access then teleported Spidey to Metropolis to help, also just for the nay sayer. A healing factor does not work against suffocation, since there is nothing to heal from.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Team one, they're stronger, faster and more agile.

Sin I AM
parker dies fast but it'll still b a great match

redhotrash
A lot can depend on what sort of weapons Deadpool is packing. If he happens to have a either a standard or stun grenade, he could weaken the symbiotes enough for either of his teammates to score a kill.

Mindset
Stun grenades will not effect them all that much

Venom was barely hurt by incendiary grenades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.