Reign in Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=146143
sounds interesting. Any opinions.

HueyFreeman
http://www.superpouvoir.com/Team/Fred/RIHCv1_REV_solicit.png

-K-M-
Kinda like Etrigan's new look

DigiMark007
Holy War's premise is interesting. Some fertile ground for social commentary regarding religious animosity.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Holy War's premise is interesting. Some fertile ground for social commentary regarding religious animosity. This is the Reign in Hell thread.

Take your Holy War elsewhere. ha-son

jumpmann
Do not want either.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jumpmann
Do not want either.

Then don't read them.

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Do not want either.

Then fight to have their publication stopped.

jumpmann
Do not want either.
Then become a writer and write better comics yourself.

DigiMark007
Then become a writer and write better comics yourself.

laughing out loud

Though just to go briefly off-topic, I feel like most of us would be shocked by how bad we are if we were given a job writing, say, a monthly for one of the big companies. It's not easy work to balance characters, powers, story, pacing, continuity, excitement, dialogue, etc. in only about 22 illustrated pages a month.

Endless Mike
I'm going to read this series

Scoobless
It's not easy work to balance characters, powers, story, pacing, continuity, excitement, dialogue, etc. in only about 22 illustrated pages a month.

Yes it is .... Loeb & Co just make it seem difficult.

Mr. Slippyfist
Sweet.

Neron vs Ares seems like the premise. Should be f*cking awesome.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Sweet.

Neron vs Ares seems like the premise. Should be f*cking awesome. Satanus.

Juntai
Neron was badass, and I loved his character, but I'm pulling for Satanus, if for no more reason than to give the Marvel's more prominence in the grand scheme of things.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Juntai
Satanus. Well shit. It was the helmet I tells you!

willRules
laughing out loud

Though just to go briefly off-topic, I feel like most of us would be shocked by how bad we are if we were given a job writing, say, a monthly for one of the big companies. It's not easy work to balance characters, powers, story, pacing, continuity, excitement, dialogue, etc. in only about 22 illustrated pages a month.

Speak for yourself, I'd say writing comics is easier than most professions yes Which spandex clad character throws the first punch isn't as difficult to decide as where to next deliver humanitarian aid, for example.

llagrok
Originally posted by willRules
Speak for yourself, I'd say writing comics is easier than most professions yes Which spandex clad character throws the first punch isn't as difficult to decide as where to next deliver humanitarian aid, for example.

It sure is.

I care about comics, I don't care about poor people in a country far, far away smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.