drax(dumb) w/power gem vs beta ray bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
fight on a deserted planet
no bfr.

who wins?

Galan007
Bob punches Drax in the gut - Drax looses the gem. Bob ftw.

skyfather
Originally posted by Galan007
that was pis

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
That's not really an option for BRB. After Drax lost the gem to Thor Adam hid it in his belt buckle rather than have him swallow it again.

guy222
bill

psycho gundam
stalemate.

golem370
Drax focused he wins

Blight
I've never seen Drax fight like Beta Ray did with Stardust so I'm going with the Bill.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Blight
I've never seen Drax fight like Beta Ray did with Stardust so I'm going with the Bill.
Yeah but Drax did give Thor one Hell of a fight in the Infinity Crusade(before the tradjety that was Blood and Thunder started). With BFR not an option and no chance of Drax losing the gem I think he should take it unless he gets distracted by a flower or dolphin or something else like that.

Blight
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah but Drax did give Thor one Hell of a fight in the Infinity Crusade(before the tradjety that was Blood and Thunder started). With BFR not an option and no chance of Drax losing the gem I think he should take it unless he gets distracted by a flower or dolphin or something else like that. You don't think Stardust could take on Thor?

Blight
Don't forget when thor and Beta Ray fought the first time both weaponless, Beta Ray ended up winning that fight... granted it was from the heat but still.

darthgoober
You don't think Stardust could take on Thor?
Oh of course Stardust could take on Thor, but Thor's superior feats make stalemating him more impressive than stalemating Stardust until Stardust gets a few more high end feats to his credit.

Blight
Oh of course Stardust could take on Thor, but Thor's superior feats make stalemating him more impressive than stalemating Stardust until Stardust gets a few more high end feats to his credit. I guess Feat wise... although putting a crack in Galactus' armor and having galactus say "I haven't felt that in a long time" is a pretty big feat for Beta Ray.

darthgoober
I guess Feat wise... although putting a crack in Galactus' armor and having galactus say "I haven't felt that in a long time" is a pretty big feat for Beta Ray.
Oh definitely. BRB is a bad mofo and I'd give him the win if BFR was allowed, but KOing someone who's in possession of the Power Gem is no small feat(infact I've never seen it done) and Drax has more than a couple impressive showings himself. His strength and durability are on par with(and possibly exceed) the Hulk's and he has a higher energy output(as in energy blast) than the Silver Surfer.

Blight
Oh definitely. BRB is a bad mofo and I'd give him the win if BFR was allowed, but KOing someone who's in possession of the Power Gem is no small feat(infact I've never seen it done) and Drax has more than a couple impressive showings himself. His strength and durability are on par with(and possibly exceed) the Hulk's and he has a higher energy output(as in energy blast) than the Silver Surfer. I've read Warlock & the Infinity Watch... is that where it was stated that Drax's energy output is on par with the power cosmic? It's been a while since I've read it so I'm a bit rusty.

darthgoober
I've read Warlock & the Infinity Watch... is that where it was stated that Drax's energy output is on par with the power cosmic? It's been a while since I've read it so I'm a bit rusty.
It was never stated but it was demonstrated in Surfer/Warlock Resurrection...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8850/silversurferwarlockresuto6.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1733/silversurferwarlockresumx3.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
What if Bill catches him in a gogoplata?

psycho gundam
it's physically impossible considering the size of drax's physique.

Blight
It was never stated but it was demonstrated in Surfer/Warlock Resurrection...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8850/silversurferwarlockresuto6.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1733/silversurferwarlockresumx3.jpg TOTALLY forgot about that miniseries!

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What if Bill catches him in a gogoplata?

undertaker ftw

psycho gundam
TOTALLY forgot about that miniseries! yeah, in the last issue adaw warlock owns mephisto in a soul battle, in his own dimension.

psycho gundam
edit

Blight
Just another to add to the heaping pile that shows Warlock as a total badass.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's physically impossible considering the size of drax's physique. He might be able to do it...

Originally posted by Tenebrous
undertaker ftw Oh... I was talking about real gogos. stick out tongue

Like when Aoki defeated Hansen. Or when Nick Diaz caught Gomi after being rocked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.