Drax vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Drax was wandering space when he saw a pink planet. He was very curious so he went straight to it to try to have some fun. When Drax landed he was immediatly comfronted by these little aliens about two feet tall.

Aliens: Please warrior! We are in need of help to save our planet.

Drax: You want me help you?

Aliens: Please we will be ever in your debt.

Drax: You give me candy?!

Aliens: Umm...ok we'll give you candy but you must get ride of our threat.

Drax: Hey! Silver man take this!

Silver Surfer turns around to see this asteroid coming at him on fire but is too late to react.

Drax: Yes! Me beat Silver man! Now you give me candy?!

Aliens: I'm sorry but there is one more threat you must destroy for us. The mighty Galactus.

Drax: Galactus?

Aliens: Yes, a very powerfull planet eater.

Drax: He must have big mouth!

Aliens: Well... yes I guess. Anyway right now he is weakened because he must consume planets to keep up his strength up. So right now would be the perfect opportunity to deafeat him.

Drax: Then you give me candy?

Aliens: Yes then we give you candy.

Drax must save the planet and deafeat Galactus. Galactus is at about 50% power. Drax also has his power gem.

Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
What the nut slap?!

no expression

psycho gundam
drax would get teleported to the farthest black hole just for annoying galactus.

quanchi112
To say this thread was weird would be a huge understatement. Galactus teleports him away for annoying him.

guy222
big g

Bouboumaster
Galactus 10000/10

GahLakTus
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Please note that Galactus wins.

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.