Magnus vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Magnus, the vampire from Blood Omen 2 against the Lord of Pain.

Magnus was a very superhuman vampire, capable of surviving 3 emersions in water which normally one would finish off a vampire as it's basically acid to them. He can incinerate people with his mind alone, capable of rendering stone statues to ash with one attack.

Burning thought
Magnus, Sion has no chance

Dark-Jaxx
Based on...What?

Sion can't die.

Burning thought
pff how so? if hes nothing but ashes I would like to see him do anything as Ashes, i dont have great knowledge of Sion but i heard he uses the force to keep his body together or seomthing, if his body is ashes then he loses, and even if he CAN come back from ashes, magnus does it again, and again...and again

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Based on...What?

Sion can't die.

He's associated with Kain. Thus, he gets all his powers.

Burning thought
stick out tongue certainly, Magnus mists ftw

Blax_Hydralisk
It's okay Jaxx. We won a revolutionary war so we don't have to pay any attention to BT's nonsensical shenanigans!

Burning thought
how do you know N.....PK is American...bah w/e, you didnt win a war but hell ime prob jumping on a funny comment which is wrong!

BUT i sat outside the queens palace in a Garden yesterday so that>>>>>>anything you can come up with stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
It says in his location United States. no expression

It's a qutoe from Pentagon Wars. It's a great movie. You should check it out if you get the chance.

edit-

I shook Chuck Norris's hand at a resteraunt yesterday. So ha.

Burning thought
he could be a liar!

hmmmmm maybeee

Blax_Hydralisk
Dunno if you're familiar with the Bradley Fighting vehicle, and all the controversy behind it?

Burning thought
I know what the Bradley is, controversy however, nopeeezzz

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
pff how so? if hes nothing but ashes I would like to see him do anything as Ashes, i dont have great knowledge of Sion but i heard he uses the force to keep his body together or seomthing, if his body is ashes then he loses, and even if he CAN come back from ashes, magnus does it again, and again...and again Lightsabers and powers like Force Lightning, which have turned foes to ash, cannot kill him.

ThoraxeRMG
Sion

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lightsabers and powers like Force Lightning, which have turned foes to ash, cannot kill him.

So they cannot even harm him? Ime interested in seeing him myself in a scan or piece of info saying he can come back from ashes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.