Ultimate Apocalypse vs 616 Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Ultimate Apocalypse vs Classic Thor

No Godblast or BFR allowed.

http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/8000/7612/55483-apocalypse_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/3000/2268/173200-thor_400.jpg

Mindset
Odinforce Thor?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Odinforce Thor? no, classic Thor

DigiMark007
Despite current Thor having the Odinforce (though whether or not it is the entirety of it remains uncertain) he has yet to do anything with it beyond his classic levels. For the time being I honestly treat them about equally and ignore the OF, simply because we don't know his strength with it.

Though I can see why stipulating classic Thor would avoid that confusion.

Mindset
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Despite current Thor having the Odinforce (though whether or not it is the entirety of it remains uncertain) he has yet to do anything with it beyond his classic levels. For the time being I honestly treat them about equally and ignore the OF, simply because we don't know his strength with it.

Though I can see why stipulating classic Thor would avoid that confusion.

Well he took a blast from The Destroyer with an asgardian spirit in it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well he took a blast from The Destroyer with an asgardian spirit in it. He's taken shots from Celestials in classic mode...

Meh.

I'm about the same as Digi. I wish they would have just brought him back as Classic without downplaying the Odin Force (seemingly).

DigiMark007
Well he took a blast from The Destroyer with an asgardian spirit in it.

Eh, that was a Mjolnir feat. I don't really see it as having to do with teh OF. And people forget some of his impressive classic feats. He's absorbed blasts from Gungnir, Celestials, and other planet-shaking sources before.

Starscream M
so who do you guys think wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
*Sentry hataz*

All Phoenix's power does is leave a dent in the ground?!?!!? Lulz.

---

Had to say it at least once...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.