My Dad got CARJACKED.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Well, the old man got carjacked. Some guy caught him on the way to work thursday morning, pulled a piece, and got his new Chevy Suburban, his wallet, his cell, his pistol, and a coupla thousand bucks in tools.

He is pissed, feeling victimized, but I am just glad he is OK.

Neo Darkhalen
Well at least he was unharmed hopefully the insurance should come off the car, and he can cancel his credit cards.

Rogue Jedi
He had like a hundred bucks cash on him, and he indeed lost his credit cards, luckily his wife cancelled them before the jacker could use them.

He is hoping to get his truck back unharmed. Aint gonna happen. no

Neo Darkhalen
it really is a shame.

Rogue Jedi
He has been doing the same routine for 40 years. go to work at 6 am, stop at a taco stand close to work for breakfast, and come to work. It was only a matter of time, considering the part of town.

Neo Darkhalen
a rough area, still what a shame.

Rogue Jedi
It's what we call "2nd ward" in Houston. I live there and I am the only white boy for blocks.

chillybanana
sad

I hope you are all OK.

Neo Darkhalen
wow.

Rogue Jedi
2nd ward is bad, fifth ward worse, Acres Homes even worse.

Neo Darkhalen
nothing bad really happens around where i live.

Rogue Jedi
I make it a habit to watch myself whereever I am, no matter what time it is.

Neo Darkhalen
oh same here.

Rogue Jedi
other than that, its a great town. laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, the old man got carjacked. Some guy caught him on the way to work thursday morning, pulled a piece, and got his new Chevy Suburban, his wallet, his cell, his pistol, and a coupla thousand bucks in tools.

He is pissed, feeling victimized, but I am just glad he is OK. Look on the bright side. It could have been his car.

~Wålshy~
good to hear nobody was really harmed

Neo Darkhalen
indeed.

Rogue Jedi
Another issue is the .357 Magnum he carries, the jacker took it too.

Neo Darkhalen
Ooooh dear.

Rogue Jedi
I know. Its labelled stolen, so if the jacker shoots someone, my Dad is in the clear, but still, you know?

Piggle Humsy
sucks bawls. but he's all millionaire-ish and whatnot isn't he?

so I kinda feel bad but would feel worse if it was someone poor who couldn't afford to replace stuff etc..

I know that sounds bad. sorry, i don't mean to sound heartless.

but glad he is ok though, must have been pretty scary.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
sucks bawls. but he's all millionaire-ish and whatnot isn't he?

so I kinda feel bad but would feel worse if it was someone poor who couldn't afford to replace stuff etc..

I know that sounds bad. sorry, i don't mean to sound heartless.

but glad he is ok though, must have been pretty scary. thanx. and He'll be a millionare sometime this year, the deal is kinda slow moving.

Neo Darkhalen
someone still gets shot.

Rogue Jedi
I know, and if it is his former gun, he stills feels bad about it.

Syren
I know. Its labelled stolen, so if the jacker shoots someone, my Dad is in the clear, but still, you know?

laughing out loud

So there's not really an issue?

Neo Darkhalen
Syren your logic is undefinable.

Outbound
Another issue is the .357 Magnum he carries, the jacker took it too.

See? What is the point of carrying guns for protection, if someone is just going to take it off you anyway.

I dont understand your gun laws logic system at all.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Outbound
See? What is the point of carrying guns for protection, if someone is just going to take it off you anyway.

I dont understand your gun laws logic system at all.

laughing out loud

Lt. Valerian
Yeah... so unlucky. Good everything's ok.

Grinning Goku

He is pissed, feeling victimized, but I am just glad he is OK.

Sorry to hear that shit, bro. I hope the police find this ***** and kick the shit out of him. Let's see how he likes it when someone steals all his teeth.

Impediment
Sorry to hear that, John John. At least he's unharmed.

2nd Ward. Yeah. It's kinda unpredictable there.

While I've never been carjacked, I have been mugged at gunpoint. I was a driver for Huntsville Wholesale back in 2003. I had a delivery in downtown Houston at the Tiger Mart Exxon right off of Pierce Elevated and Fannin, across the street from the bus station. Some dude walked right up to me as I was entering the store, pulled out a pistol and demanded my wallet. I gave the shit right up, and he ran. I called the cops, called my bank to cancel my credit card, and then called my friends to brag. laughing out loud

Lucky for me, I only lost about $30 in cash. What's a real pain in the ass is getting a new driver's license, SSN card, credit cards, and all the like.

Neo Darkhalen
indeed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

So there's not really an issue? It had ALOT of sentimental value.

gefallen_engel
sorry

McLovin
Sorry to hear it RJ.

I bet he was black.

gefallen_engel
raise_eyebrow

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
Sorry to hear it RJ.

I bet he was black. yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.