Joker vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
happens in a crowded mall,both have preped for 2 days and are at their crazyist.

BUSTER1
Neither Joker nor GG will care for people in the crowd. So it won't be like a hero v villain fight where the hero has to ensure the civilians safety as well as his/her own. With GG arsenal and his superhuman strength we would wind up with 1 very dead Joker

carnage52
joker hes just downright more lethal and crazy.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Parallex
are at their crazyist.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
joker eats a pumpkin bomb, his PIS-aura won't save him from that.

Premutos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
joker eats a pumpkin bomb, his PIS-aura won't save him from that.

QFMFT

-K-M-
Pumpkin bomb?...what about a Joker bomb?

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/hbs004.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/hbs005.jpg

shifty

psycho gundam
let me guess, the joker survived that blast right?

gg has a glider so, any way joker (somehow) got away from that blast
green goblin will definitely as well.

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
let me guess, the joker survived that blast right?

Of course, but those scans are also non-canon (hence the shifty smilie) as their from the Batman/Starman/Hellboy crossover. However, main universe Joker has bombs similar to that though

Also yeah GG has the speed and manueverability advantage....and strength, durability, etc.

Bouboumaster
GG 10/10

TricksterPriest
But joker is better at prep.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Why?

BECAUZE HEZ CRAZY?

herbha-son

Wolverine2006
Joker is extremely good with prep...but I don't think that would give him the majority here, plus GG isn't so bad with prep himself.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Why?

BECAUZE HEZ CRAZY?

herbha-son

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

2lXL7HflU1Q

golem370
He good with prep and how long has he been a villain of Bats and just how many times has he lost when he's plan to kill Batman

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Prep wont save him from being gunned down.

Lord Feron
GG FTW

Eon Blue
HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tkitna
With 2 days of prep, i'd give the majority to the Joker

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by tkitna
With 2 days of prep, i'd give the majority to the Joker

What he would do in 2 days to stop a mofo who is in the strengt league of Spider-Man?

tkitna
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What he would do in 2 days to stop a mofo who is in the strengt league of Spider-Man?

Well, first of all, probably not engage him in a h2h fight. I didnt realize that a class 25 character was all of a sudden bullet proof and unable to die from explosions.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by tkitna
Well, first of all, probably not engage him in a h2h fight. I didnt realize that a class 25 character was all of a sudden bullet proof and unable to die from explosions.
Like Osbourne doesn't know how to think ahead too with a genius level intellect?

BTW, the goblin armor is bulletproof to an extent, and Osborn has a healing factor (explained how he came back to life the first time he 'died'), unlike a certain someone dressed as a clown.

Joker can win maybe 1/10 due to PIS/CIS.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Like Osbourne doesn't know how to think ahead too with a genius level intellect?

BTW, the goblin armor is bulletproof to an extent, and Osborn has a healing factor (explained how he came back to life the first time he 'died'), unlike a certain someone dressed as a clown.

Joker can win maybe 1/10 due to PIS/CIS.

And Osborn, with two days, would maybe upgrad his glider, and wtfpwn Joker faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.