Ax3l & Piggle are a couple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
How else do you explain them not wanting sex with me? GOT ****ING SUGGESTIONS? GO HAVE ****ING DINNER WITH ****ING BARKER & ROLAND! ****ING EAT NAVAJO BREAD AND A ****ING CRUMPET! ****ING LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR PLANS. uhuh

Oh BTW, **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Kram3r
So **** is blocked. mmm

kodak
Originally posted by Kram3r
So **** is blocked. mmm shock

kodak
How else do you explain them not wanting sex with me? GOT ****ING SUGGESTIONS? GO HAVE ****ING DINNER WITH ****ING BARKER & ROLAND! ****ING EAT NAVAJO BREAD AND A ****ING CRUMPET! ****ING LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR PLANS. uhuh

Oh BTW, **** **** **** **** **** **** ****. mmm oh and shock

Piggle Humsy
awesome

Neo Darkhalen
shock

Kram3r
It was either this or a "Confess your love for Piggle" thread. Although some ****ing **** mother****ers might take it a little too personal. Yes, I ****ing went there, *****. awesome

Neo Darkhalen
mmminterestingmmm

Kram3r
And to all those shock faces, I totally know. I mean, would you give up prime meat like this? Not every day you get a free bird, or should I say beef? vin

I ****ing went there. awesome

~Wålshy~
awehuh

Piggle Humsy
It was either this or a "Confess your love for Piggle" thread. Although some ****ing **** mother****ers might take it a little too personal. Yes, I ****ing went there, *****. awesome

biscuits

I shall reward you with sex.. awesome

Kram3r
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
mmminterestingmmm

You know what's interesting? Silk. How the **** is that shit that ****ing smooth? Shit is ****ing proper, yo.

Piggle Humsy
I swear a lot. no expression

kodak
hmm

~Wålshy~
my mum says swearing is wrong

Piggle Humsy

kodak
i gotta go to work, be back in 9 hours batman_wave

Kram3r
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
biscuits

I shall reward you with sex.. awesome

You always say that. You're such a ****ing gadfly. awesome

Neo Darkhalen
You know what's interesting? Silk. How the **** is that shit that ****ing smooth? Shit is ****ing proper, yo.

haermm

damn right.

Syren
You always say that. You're such a ****ing gadfly. awesome

Gadfly? What the **** is a gadfly? awesome

Piggle Humsy
You always say that. You're such a ****ing gadfly. awesome Originally posted by Syren

****ing Aussies, them and their stupid ****ing aussie words.
They're all ****ing crazy mate.
awesome

Syren
awesome

****ing tell me about it, ****ing foreign ****s. Raping the English language, they need a ****ing kicking. Amirite? awesome

Kram3r
Originally posted by Syren

Oh don't you know? It's a word pseudo-intellectuals use instead of just saying annoying, totally all the rage right now. awesome

Kram3r
awesome

Originally posted by Syren
****ing tell me about it, ****ing foreign ****s. Raping the English language, they need a ****ing kicking. Amirite? awesome

**** you. uhuh

Nah, you British girls get me all randy, truth. Oh and Piggle, next time don't send Txts to people at 6:30AM, it's pretty ****ing annoying when I have to jump out of bed to turn that shit off, thanks though. awesome

Piggle Humsy
**** you. uhuh

Nah, you British girls get me all randy, truth. Oh and Piggle, next time don't send Txts to people at 6:30AM, it's pretty ****ing annoying when I have to jump out of bed to turn that shit off, thanks though. awesome

crylaugh

I was drunk and sent it then I asked my mates gf who's a ****ing aussie what time it was and she was all "early morning hours mate" and i was all "**** me mate shoulda waited a bit mate but i'm ****ing drunk mate so I don't ****ing care mate!"

awesome

Kram3r
crylaugh

I was drunk and sent it then I asked my mates gf who's a ****ing aussie what time it was and she was all "early morning hours mate" and i was all "**** me mate shoulda waited a bit mate but i'm ****ing drunk mate so I don't ****ing care mate!"

awesome

That phone was beeping for 3 ****ing hours. It was like *BEEP* then one minute later *BEEP*and I thought it was my battery dying so I was like "I'll let it die out.". It got to around 9:30 and I was like "**** it better not be a message from...*opens inbox* **** ME DEAD". Kept waking me up. haermm

Piggle Humsy
That phone was beeping for 3 ****ing hours. It was like *BEEP* then one minute later *BEEP*and I thought it was my battery dying so I was like "I'll let it die out.". It got to around 9:30 and I was like "**** it better not be a message from...*opens inbox* **** ME DEAD". Kept waking me up. haermm

Sorry Hunnybun awesome

I drunk txt a lot.. better get used to it haermm

Kram3r
Sorry Hunnybun awesome

I drunk txt a lot.. better get used to it haermm

It's alright, I found it humorous. I'll just keep my phone next to me with a text in the draft box saying "**** off". haermm

Piggle Humsy
Then I'll ring awesome

Kram3r
Then I'll...call Dave? awesome

Piggle Humsy
Then I'll...call Dave? awesome

haermm

ok gonna go pub now.. 131

awesomewavehand

Röland
Alex Smith is made of fail.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/alexsmithfails.gif

BruceSkywalker
LOLS

~Wålshy~
laughing

Neo Darkhalen
lolz

Piggle Humsy
good times haermm

Scythe
**** Kr3m3, why nut ***** ****** ****ing a ****** god******* so godly and Piggles just ***** when **** *****ly that ***** died of ***** YOU KNOW THIS **** BY NOW!

Piggle Humsy
crylaugh

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe
**** Kr3m3, why nut ***** ****** ****ing a ****** god******* so godly and Piggles just ***** when **** *****ly that ***** died of ***** YOU KNOW THIS **** BY NOW!

I replaced all the censored words with "hug". awesome

Scythe
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I replaced all the censored words with "hug". awesome

Hmmm, let me see...

Hugs Kr3m3, why not hugs huglz hugging a hug godhugging so godly and Piggles just hugs when hug hugly that hugs died of hugs YOU KNOW THIS HUG BY NOW!

Ahaha!

Piggle Humsy
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.