Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
first challenge:
Could Indiana Jones survive The Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest, and At Worlds End

Second Challenge:
Could Jack Sparrow survive ...al of Indianas adventures

Third Challenge:
Fight with standard equipment

Impediment
Indy trumps Sparrow in every way.

Menetnashté
Indy passing the first challenge is a big maybe. Jack survived through pure idiotic luck. I think he could do it though.
Jack doesn't even get to the ark, he dies in the pit of snakes, that's considering he makes it past the boulder and the rest of the booby traps.
End fight Indy takes with ease, Jack doesn't stand a chance.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment

DestinyGuy678
I dunno jack actually seems to be pretty clever, he navigated his ways throug hsituations Im not sure indiana could take on (I dont see indiana coming out on top after being eaten by the cracken)

ragesRemorse
sparrow is drunk with little to moral fiber. What intelligence he may have is compromised through years of drinking. Dont confuse his cunning resourcefulness with intelligence.
Indy on the other hand is a genius. His intelligence is what makes him such a threat to his enemies. He also survived accomplished his feats due to his moral constitution. He did not succumb to greed when the ark was opened.

Indy has a whip and a gun and knows how to use both well. Jack has a gun. I guess the stand alone fight could go either way.
Even if jack could make it to the grail challenges he would not have a shot. He would have been decapitated in the first trial.

sithsaber408

Rogue Jedi
Jack has never established himself as a pugilist. If Jack pulls his sword, Indy disarms him with his whip. Indy has six shots while Jack has one. Do the math.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678

Third Challenge:

That's not very fair considering they're a couple hundred years apart.

But in a fist fight, Indy would lay a serious hurtin' on that little nancy.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If Jack pulls his sword, Indy disarms him with his whip. Indy has six shots while Jack has one.

Was that supposed to sound as homoerotic as it did?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
That's not very fair considering they're a couple hundred years apart.

But in a fist fight, Indy would lay a serious hurtin' on that little nancy.

Was that supposed to sound as homoerotic as it did? Yes indeed, Papi. laughing out loud

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jack has never established himself as a pugilist. If Jack pulls his sword, Indy disarms him with his whip. Indy has six shots while Jack has one. Do the math. jac only carried the pistol with one bullet in the first movie

also with jacks compass (find what he truely desires) That could very well help him naviagte indians toughest challenges

Impediment
jac only carried the pistol with one bullet in the first movie

also with jacks compass (find what he truely desires) That could very well help him naviagte indians toughest challenges

The pistols that are used in the time period of POTC are single shot pistols, anyway. Jack just carried that one pistol for revenge purposes.

A compass is useless in a gun fight and booby traps in a secret temple. no expression

Bardock42
Yeah, I'd say Indy too.

Though Sparrow is funnier.

DestinyGuy678
The pistols that are used in the time period of POTC are single shot pistols, anyway. Jack just carried that one pistol for revenge purposes.

A compass is useless in a gun fight and booby traps in a secret temple. no expression , Iwasnt talking about the fight itself, but with the compass, jack can acutally skip over much of the other traps indy had to face

Blax_Hydralisk
Why?

The compass just points to what you want more then anything, right?

Impediment
, Iwasnt talking about the fight itself, but with the compass, jack can acutally skip over much of the other traps indy had to face

Not true. The compass may, indeed, point to your hearts desire, but to reach said goal, you'd still have to conquer the booby traps.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why?

The compass just points to what you want more then anything, right? Maybe what you want more than anything is not to die mhm

DestinyGuy678
Not true. The compass may, indeed, point to your hearts desire, but to reach said goal, you'd still have to conquer the booby traps. inidana had t ogo through far more traps just to get t oclues of where the treasure might be....certain things though jack gets through for comedic relief smile

Strangelove
Indy trumps Sparrow in every way. co-signed.

The only thing I see them evenly matched up in is craftiness. But as Jack Sparrow is foppish and cowardly, Indy would wipe the floor with him

celestialdemon

WrathfulDwarf
Jack: "Where is the Rum?"

*Indy pulls out revolver and shoot him*

Case closed.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Strangelove
co-signed.

The only thing I see them evenly matched up in is craftiness. But as Jack Sparrow is foppish and cowardly, Indy would wipe the floor with him not at the end he isnt

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Case closed. yes

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Case closed. I dunno they both have guns (sure jack only has one shot, but thats all you need)

gobstakid777

Psych88
In a gun fight Jones wins in a sword v whip fight Jack sparrow wins

Zack Fair
I hate sparrow and Depp.

Ford/Indy shitstomp in a completely biased statement.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Trackz
first challenge:
Could Indiana Jones survive The Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest, and At Worlds End

Second Challenge:
Could Jack Sparrow survive ...al of Indianas adventures

Third Challenge:

Dunno, doubtful.

Yes.

Take away Indy's guns and Sparrow rapes.

LeonBuco666
Indys smart, but I wouldn't say he's so much more smarter, jack has blips of genius in the films, when he's sober an when he isn't, there both tough, there both smart, its a split imo but sparrow whoops indy

juggerman
Jack Sparrow stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.