Twins share a body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g&NR=1

All I can say is...Awesome, I guess.

BetrayedUnicorn
yeah thats pretty strange,I would personally hate it.

King Kandy
...All I have to say is wow.

~Wålshy~
i wonder what the sex is like

jaden101

dadudemon

Röland
I have a feeling Schecter has already viewed this video for masturbation purposes.

Can't really blame him though since two heads are always better then one.

lord xyz
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was thinking something similar.

If they get married, is it to one man? Is that braking the law? If it is two different men, isn't that adultery because its the same body? LOL!!!

How do you kiss during intercourse?

And what about when one of them wants to masturbate? The other will know. Is it "consentual"? If they do bate, wouldn't that be considering lesbianism? shifty

There is also reading, not being able to sleep, deciding together when to shit/piss, who controls the bowels for a fart, what to eat and whose mouth it goes into.

This would be quite a shitty predicament.

Edit- They can ALWAYS cheat off of each other. Will they pursue different degrees? They have seperate digestive systems except for sharing intestines and a liver.

The masturbation thing would be tricky, trying to not give the other one an orgasm and look like a lesbian.

Schecter
i would totally do them. imagine the amazing head they must give.

i hope for their sakes that they share their vagina. that would suck for them if only one gets to cum and the other's just beat.

DigiMark007
Fascinating stuff. Equally as shocking that they don't have massive health problems, but of course that's a good sign.

RedAlertv2
Brix were shat

Zeal Ex Nihilo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRB4_MEvlw&feature=related

The title is the best part.

Devil King
Jst19G9SVwQ

Röland
Originally posted by Schecter
i would totally do them. imagine the amazing head they must give.
It would be one epic blowjob.

Strangelove
that's pretty crazy.

Alpha Centauri
It is endlessly fascinating to me just how patronising these documentary filmmakers are.

"They are living totally different lives!", they don't. Let's stop patronising them, they're siamese twins and it must be awful.

As for the dating bit, I doubt it, let's stop being pretend-nice. It's very sad, but I'm sure they're smart enough to know it ain't happening.

-AC

Schecter
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It is endlessly fascinating to me just how patronising these documentary filmmakers are.

"They are living totally different lives!", they don't. Let's stop patronising them, they're siamese twins and it must be awful.

As for the dating bit, I doubt it, let's stop being pretend-nice. It's very sad, but I'm sure they're smart enough to know it ain't happening.

-AC

i think it would somehow happen, even if they had to pay for it. the topic of which no tv station would dare touch though, since any sex would be a sort of incestuous group sex.

Erik-Lensherr
Now that's wierd.

Originally posted by dadudemon
And what about when one of them wants to masturbate? The other will know. Is it "consentual"? If they do bate, wouldn't that be considering lesbianism? shifty

There is also reading, not being able to sleep, deciding together when to shit/piss, who controls the bowels for a fart, what to eat and whose mouth it goes into.

This would be quite a shitty predicament.

laughing out loud

lord xyz

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Agreed.

lord xyz
I just remembered, there are people with two dicks.

Perfect match?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by lord xyz
two tongues along your dick, that would be quite good.
I don't think they can bend like that.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I don't think they can bend like that. sad

shiv
Thats a lot of Brainpower!!

angelamia
oh my godness. I didn't know either of those kids existed. It makes you stop and really appreciate that nothing is wrong with you.

I mean, WOW.

don't they have surgeries for those sort of things?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.