POD Darth Bane vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
aaaah man its been a long time since ive been here. Its good to be back smile .

Ok im not sure if this has been done before. I didnt find it sooo here it is.

Bane vs Kun.

darthsith19
Does Kun have his amulet?

darth zamorak
yes

Lord Knightfa11
lol u 'scapenerd...

darth zamorak
lol. I havent played runescape in a long time but i still find the name cool.

Lord Knightfa11
me neither, but i recognize the name, obviously.

skywalker833
duh...

Lord Knightfa11
notice the "obviously"?

Darth Exodus
Bane would win in terms of the sabers, mainly because Kun doesn't show much there but Kun would take him down with the Amulet, probably with ease. If this was RO2 Bane then he would win though.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Bane would win in terms of the sabers, mainly because Kun doesn't show much there but Kun would take him down with the Amulet, probably with ease. If this was RO2 Bane then he would win though.

Seeing as how bane is unfamiliar with Kun's form, iti s unlikely he could defeat him in a saber duel. The force duel also goes to Kun.

Darth Exodus
Oh, yes becuase Bane's never faced a double-bladed Saber before huh.

Darth Sexy
Rofl. Not Kun's double lightsaber, which he wielded like a single blade, and which died with him until the rise of the New Sith Order.

tauros
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Rofl. Not Kun's double lightsaber, which he wielded like a single blade, and which died with him until the rise of the New Sith Order.

It doesn't matter. He knows all moves it can perform in all the seven forms, since Kas'Im was a master of them all. Kas'Im himself said that many people think the double lightsaber is really exotic, and they overthink the whole thing, and if you know the location of the other end, you know the location of the other one too.

Bane takes it.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by tauros
It doesn't matter. He knows all moves it can perform in all the seven forms, since Kas'Im was a master of them all. Kas'Im himself said that many people think the double lightsaber is really exotic, and they overthink the whole thing, and if you know the location of the other end, you know the location of the other one too.

Bane takes it.

Except Kun's form died with Kun so no, Kas'im does not know Kun's form, whereas Kun is aware of Bane's form. It's tough to tell which force user is more powerful although I would give it to Kun based on his feats, but Bane is a sucker against forms that are foreign to him.

tauros
Everyone is a sucker against forms that are foreign to them.
But how was Kuns style different from the other seven styles?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by tauros
Everyone is a sucker against forms that are foreign to them.
But how was Kuns style different from the other seven styles?

Because he possessed a double blade with a hilt that was the size of a single blade, allowing him to wield the blade as one would wield a single blade, or a double blade.

tauros
And? The double bladed lightsaber IS basically just a single blade if you're fighting against one opponent.

Elite Hunter
Kun's lightsaber had the hilt of a single blade which means Bane would be surprised by the different angles at which he can attack with since the standard dbl's had different angles for the hilt/saber to move. And as Darth Sexy said Kun's form was unique to him and died with him and it has another feature that most other sabers don't have which can also catch Bane off guard as said here:

Millennia ago, the Sith Lord Exar Kun fashioned a modified lightsaber with two blades. During the events of the Great Sith War, Kun modified his existing weapon to increase its lethality. Customized controls allowed him to extend the length of each blade from half a meter to one-and-a-half meters. -Star wars databank

darthsith19
His wouldn't be the only lightsaber that be changed in length besides on and off. If you have more than one crystal in your lightsaber, you can change the length.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by darthsith19
His wouldn't be the only lightsaber that be changed in length besides on and off. If you have more than one crystal in your lightsaber, you can change the length.

No but I'd say that most don't, and even less number of dbl's alter length and his was the only one to be a single bladed hilt so it all adds up to add to a unique form.

Darth Exodus
What the..... Bandon used a bloody double saber as did Bastila, and Revan did great against them. And if he did use it like a single then he's basically just using the single handed Forms, in which Bane is well versed. And If he did use it in an odd way then it could be equally argued that Banes 'curved hilt' could throw Kun off in a simular manner.

So? Bane can beat both.

darthsith19
yeah I say bane wins in a saber duel probably, but very clsoe. Kun wins in eevry other category.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
What the..... Bandon used a bloody double saber as did Bastila, and Revan did great against them. And if he did use it like a single then he's basically just using the single handed Forms, in which Bane is well versed. And If he did use it in an odd way then it could be equally argued that Banes 'curved hilt' could throw Kun off in a simular manner.
First off, Bandon used a standard dual blade with a giant hilt, as did Bastilla. Secondly, Kun's form is basically "unique", and therefore foreign to Bane.

Great argument. I'll counter with "no he can't".

skywalker833
Originally posted by darthsith19
yeah I say bane wins in a saber duel probably, but very clsoe. Kun wins in eevry other category.
Agreed. Bane just isn't on the same level as Kun, though it would be close.

Darth Exodus
I meant that he can fight both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.