Naruto (shippuden) vs Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Who wins?

Darth Raizen
Inuyasha. One swipe of the Wind Scar and say goodbye to Naruto.

skywalker833
Naruto. One blow with the rasengan and say good by to Inuyasha.
How 'bout that?

Darth Raizen
The Rasengan is not powerful enough to kill someone from what I have seen. The Wind Scar has killed 100 demons in one swipe from the Tetusaiga. The Rasengan cannot block a move like that.

skywalker833
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
The Wind Scar has killed 100 demons in one swipe from the Tetusaiga. The Rasengan cannot block a move like that.
The rasengan is not meant to block attacks, duh. Oh, and by the way, in shippuden, naruto's new rasengan could easily kill someone.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by skywalker833
The rasengan is not meant to block attacks, duh. Oh, and by the way, in shippuden, naruto's new rasengan could easily kill someone.

Yes, if it hits them. Inuyasha would have already activated his wind scar before he had the chance to use the Rasengan.

skywalker833
Yes, but with the demon fox inside naruto, naruto cannot die. the fox won't allow it. And besides, what if naruto does his multi shadow clone and overwhelms inuyasha with his multiple amount of numbers, what about that?

Darth Raizen
Yes, but with the demon fox inside naruto, naruto cannot die. the fox won't allow it. And besides, what if naruto does his multi shadow clone and overwhelms inuyasha with his multiple amount of numbers, what about that?

He can die. He almost died fighting kabuto. The shadow clones won't do much more here than be a nuisance. The wind scar will destroy them in one swipe. Even more so since he has learned how to use it at will.

Since I have seen all of the Inuyasha anime, I know that the Adamant Wind Scar would do the job, but is not needed. The wind scar would finish him off. Naruto would be better off fighting Inuyasha in a fist fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto can one shot Inuyasha and is fast enough to do so, especially if he uses Shadow Clones.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Naruto can one shot Inuyasha and is fast enough to do so, especially if he uses Shadow Clones.

That's if he gets the job done in time, and packs enough power into one attack to take him out. For a half demon who wears the skin of a fire rat as a suit, and can take damage without it, he is hard to take down. The only one who has shown the power to halt Inuyasha is his brother.

And when Naruto and his clones can take a hit from a full powered Adamant Barrage Wind Scar, then maybe he has a chance.

v4npY_oYvnY

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto has an attack that can affect the very cells of his opponents, and when used against Kakuzu, who implants hearts in his body to extend his life, it popped three of them.

Naruto is fast enough to, and with Shadow Clones can overpower Inuyasha, and probably disarm him.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Naruto has an attack that can affect the very cells of his opponents, and when used against Kakuzu, who implants hearts in his body to extend his life, it popped three of them.

Naruto is fast enough to, and with Shadow Clones can overpower Inuyasha, and probably disarm him.

Yes, if the shadow clones can attack him in time before he uses the Wind Scar. Inuyasha is not going to sit in the middle of a battle and let the clones attack him. He is able to cross great distances with a single jump, sometimes creating the illusion that he is flying. Which puts Naruto at a disadvantage.

skywalker833
Haven't you watched naruto at all? He flew when fighting sasuke! And sasuke killed him with a chidori, but the fox brought him back even more powerful. Plus in shippuden naruto is probably twice as strong as before, if not more. And even after all that, Naruto is able to take on akatsuki, which easily more powerful than inuyasha.

Darth Raizen
Haven't you watched naruto at all? He flew when fighting sasuke! And sasuke killed him with a chidori, but the fox brought him back even more powerful. Plus in shippuden naruto is probably twice as strong as before, if not more. And even after all that, Naruto is able to take on akatsuki, which easily more powerful than inuyasha.

I've watched Naruto. I know how powerful he is. And if you are talking about the fight that I think you are, he's not flying. I didn't say that Inuyasha can fly, I said that when he leaps, it looks as if he is flying. And when you put all of the Akatsuki against one person, of course he is going to be overwhelmed. Is this the battle that you speak of? If so, I have seen it. It was a very intense battle in my opinion.

ocNiMX0u_1w

skywalker833
Yes it is. Naruto can easily take on Inuyasha, and are probably pretty close in power which is why I made this thread! Also, I was talking about one akatsuki could take on Inuyasha--- easily.

skywalker833
'specially Pain. or however you spell his name...

skywalker833
By the way, to make sure, you have watched shippuden, right?

Darth Raizen
Yes it is. Naruto can easily take on Inuyasha, and are probably pretty close in power which is why I made this thread! Also, I was talking about one akatsuki could take on Inuyasha--- easily.

When you say it like that you are making him seem more powerful than he is, which is not good for debates. I think that Naruto can fight Inuyasha, but it wouldn't be easy. That I can tell you.

Darth Raizen
By the way, to make sure, you have watched shippuden, right?

Yes, I've watched it. I preferred part 1 in some ways though.

skywalker833
When you say it like that you are making him seem more powerful than he is, which is not good for debates. I think that Naruto can fight Inuyasha, but it wouldn't be easy. That I can tell you.
I'm not saying it would be easy, I'm saying that naruto can beat inuyasha.

Darth Raizen
I'm not saying it would be easy, I'm saying that naruto can beat inuyasha.

Yes, he can. I can agree on that. The Rasenshuriken would do great damage to Inuyasha, even more so if he didn't have his suit, though it would also do great damage to Naruto, since it is a double edged sword.

skywalker833
Yes, he can. I can agree on that. The Rasenshuriken would do great damage to Inuyasha, even more so if he didn't have his suit, though it would also do great damage to Naruto, since it is a double edged sword.
Thankyou, I just wanted you to understand that both combatants are powerful in their different ways and that naruto can beat inuyasha. I just think that naruto would win and you think inuyasha would win. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion. I just think that naruto's wind rasengan would totally rip apart inuyasha.

Darth Raizen
Thankyou, I just wanted you to understand that both combatants are powerful in their different ways and that naruto can beat inuyasha. I just think that naruto would win and you think inuyasha would win. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion. I just think that naruto's wind rasengan would totally rip apart inuyasha.

It would, that I can agree on, just as the Wind Scar can do the same to Naruto. This seems to be more of a draw wouldn't you say? We could keep talking about what they can do and how they can win, but it could just end in a draw. What do you say?

And no problem. big grin

skywalker833
Yeah. Most likely a draw. Both of these combatants are strong. You really can't compare them because they are from two dif. shows. Though I still have a strong opinion that Naruto will win, we really can't conjure up any proof because they are from two completely different anime shows. Therefore, this must be a draw.

Darth Raizen
Yeah. Most likely a draw. Both of these combatants are strong. You really can't compare them because they are from two dif. shows. Though I still have a strong opinion that Naruto will win, we really can't conjure up any proof because they are from two completely different anime shows. Therefore, this must be a draw.

The same goes for me. It is a draw. Then again, there is always a crossover, like when DBZ and One Piece crossed universes.

Could be...cool

skywalker833
DBZ would own One-Piece. Even though DBZ has extremely cheap characters who are always constipated. lol.

King Kandy
Inuyasha is way more powerful.

Darth Raizen
DBZ would own One-Piece. Even though DBZ has extremely cheap characters who are always constipated. lol.

rofl

skywalker833
Originally posted by King Kandy
Inuyasha is way more powerful.
You are way wrong. Inuyasha and Naruto are both very powerful.

psycho gundam
nah, the windscar tips the scales in favor of inuyasha, it requires little stamina and razes a wide area in one swing.

plus inuyasha is stronger, and if naruto tries the wind shuriken.......he gets backslash-waved.

Bloinky
I give it to Inuyasha because of the backslash-wave.

Magee
Yes, he can. I can agree on that. The Rasenshuriken would do great damage to Inuyasha, even more so if he didn't have his suit, though it would also do great damage to Naruto, since it is a double edged sword. I never understood that at all why couldnt he just use a shadow clone to hit his opponent. Tsunade was like never use it again or you will die and some how forgets he can use shadow clones...

Blax_Hydralisk
Inuyasha has no attacks that can put Naruto down. His regeneration abilities when he's pissed off are like.. Marvel level.

psycho gundam
nah bro think about it, inuyasha will push the much less experienced naruto into at least the four-tailed state and if naruto tries the rasengan-beam.........backslash wave.

and the kyuubi is a demon and therefor susceptible to the tetsusaiga upgraded assaults.

Csdabest
Inyasha Backlash Waves. Naruto Creates a thouand clones. Inyuash deals with the clones while the real nartuto uses RasenShuriken and severs every singlCell in Inyuasha body in a single strike. His little cloth aint protecting him. its wind. His cloth this not protecting him from wind or his cells. Or Naruto just use his big Rasengan to push past all the wind scar. I was a huge fan of Inyasha both the Manga and the anime but then got Introduce to Naruto. Naruto has this pretty nicely. Because Its sad to say but Naruto s more Straegic than Inuyasha and just a if not more power ful than Inyuasha. Inyu just slashes and spams wind scar and his moves till he gets lucky.

Bottom Line Inuyasha gets beat and is lucky Sasuke did not get to him first

skywalker833
Naruto wouldn't win that easily, but yes, I think naruto would win. He could easily plow through the windscar with a wind rasengan and completely rip apart Inuyasha.

King Kandy
Inuyasha will just backlash the wind rasengan.

skywalker833
How would he do that? Naruto's wind rasengan is more powerful than the backlash wave.

psycho gundam
even if naruto somehow seriously harms inuyasha, he will turn into a full demon and finish naruto without much effort.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah. Naruto is like the Rocky Balboa of anime. You knock him down and you think the fights over, then he has a montage/thousands of flashabcks and he gets up and says "I didn't hear no bell!" and keeps fighting, then he wins.

He can't be beaten unless he loses the will to keep fighting.

Kento
Inuyasha could just say his last name is Uchiha. That'll make Naruto loose. Nobody can beat an Uchiha except a weaker Uchiha.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Nah. Naruto is like the Rocky Balboa of anime. You knock him down and you think the fights over, then he has a montage/thousands of flashabcks and he gets up and says "I didn't hear no bell!" and keeps fighting, then he wins.

He can't be beaten unless he loses the will to keep fighting. just like he beat sasuke right wink

Blax_Hydralisk

Ha. And my point is still proven! How many times did it look like it was over, then Naruto just gets up? Like three times.

Csdabest
Dont the Backlash wave work on long range attack and demons. Not once have I seen backlash wave used on a close attack. P

SHM
Two words:

Meidou Zengetsuha

skywalker833

agreed. laughing out loud

King Kandy
How would he do that? Naruto's wind rasengan is more powerful than the backlash wave.
I will no longer reply to you. The Backlash wave has ripped through mountains.

skywalker833
And your point is...

That doesn't mean it is more affective. And their best moves aren't everything. I'd say Naruto has better fighting technique.

psycho gundam
what does naruto do if inuyasha does a windscar(naruto's kyuubi will generate a demonic aura)5 seconds into the match? naruto is a up-close and personal fighter.

skywalker833
Same thing if Naruto does a rasengan 5 seconds into the fight. It could go either way.

psycho gundam
resengan is a dagger distance attack, the windscar cuts the earth like up to 300 feet away and covers a wide area, who do you think will land their attack first?

skywalker833
As you said before, naruto is an up close and personal fighter, it doesn't matter if his rasengan is dagger distance.

King Kandy
He has to get close too, they don't start an inch away from eachother.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Kandy
He has to get close too, they don't start an inch away from eachother. took the words right out of my fingers.

Csdabest
Funny thing is. You think naruto is just going to sit there and get hit by Inuyashas attack

two words.

Replacement Jutsu

leonheartmm
two of the greatest characters ever made in anime. hmm, this is tough.

normal naruto can swap upwards of two thousand chadow clones and using just the wind element was able to slice open a jian upheaveled plate of earth crust. on the other hand i really dont see him beating inuyasha with the black tessaiga with the meido zengetsuha. IF he can get a critical hit in with the futon raasenshuriken than its game over for inuyasha. on the other hand, turning 4 tails puts the fight in naruto's favour due to speed and sheer range of attack. still hard to call, they are both awesome.

Csdabest
I still have my money on Inuyasha. Sasuke w/ bloodlust would be overkill.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Csdabest
Funny thing is. You think naruto is just going to sit there and get hit by Inuyashas attack

two words.

Replacement Jutsu i said the likelihood of it landing first is higher, simple really.

basically inuyasha is like temari with kiba's attitude and hyper-senses, with naruto's will to win and naruto's demon transformation ability.

SHM
We don't even know if the Kyuubi can destroy Tessaiga's barrier. The same one that protected Inuyasha from the Kongousouha of Kanna's mirror monster.

leonheartmm
kyuubi can almost definately destroy tessaiga's barrier. the 4 tails blast destroyed three rashamons. on the othe hand, meido zengetsu is a wierd move, opening the dimension to the underwold, ofcourse, naraku with the shikon no tama has survived multiple, but still, its hard to say how naruto wud fare because of different mangas. although naruto definately has the speed advantage with the kyuubi chakra and if futon raasenshuriken hit, it wud probably be game over.

psycho gundam
windscar for the win

leonheartmm
no, windscar wont be able to defeat kyuubi naruto.

it comes down to 4 tails/futon shuriken vs meidou zengutsu.

skywalker833
four tails ftw, though I don't like it win Naruto has to rely on the kyuubi all the time...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Csdabest

two words.

Replacement Jutsu
Well given the wind scar devastates the whole area, just how will Naruto get out in time?

skywalker833
Um, hello, don't you know what substitution jutsu is?
As inuyasha uses windscar, Naruto would use substitution, which would confuse inuyasha, and hit him with a rasengan from behind.

King Kandy
According to Kakashi, the ninja quickly scampers away and leaves something in his place.

psycho gundam
on the upside, when the windscar passes over naruto, there will be a lot of chopped wood for the next time he wants to try a substitution jutsu.

skywalker833
laughing out loud

Csdabest
So yeah Naruto wins and Inuyasha is still lucky he wasnt fighting Sasuke Uchiha.

King Kandy
So far this is the logic that has Naruto winning.

A. Naruto somehow starts like five inches away from inuyasha and forms a rasengan before inuyasha can even get in a single slash. This wouldn't work because it would require him to start closer then he should, and he would have to be much faster.

B. Naruto starts quite a bit away, and Inuyasha windscars. Naruto somehow teleports like half a mile and leaves a stick in his place. Yeah. Since when can Naruto just spontaneously teleport all the way across a battlefield?

Kento
If it wasn't Naruto...they may have a case with the replacement jutsu. Has Naruto ever even done that jutsu? I'm not even sure he can. I don't remember Naruto ever teleporting into any place either the way Sasuke, Kakashi, and Gai have either.

visigothking
You're forgetting that there is no such thing as a demonic aura in naruto, its all chakra. so the back lash wave would be practically useless against naruto, im pretty sure they only called the kyuubi a demon because of its phycological impact. As for the tetsiegas wind scar, naruto easily has the speed needed as has been demonstrated in the fight with sasuke that only a fully evolved sharingan could spot his movements, let alone the fact that the wind sorceress could divert the wind scar with her attacks. Naruto wins hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.