Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
My name is nico and I am a huge movie fan expecially in the fantasy and horror department. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings. I am just a huge fan. Anyway I gues thats my introduction. Well any questions for me please ask. big grin

mah
wow, another vampire! this place is getting dangerous!
welcome! post away

Mujaffa
hi nico

VampirePrincess
Thanks guys for the welcome.... I am just a local vampire willing to bite. Kidding lol... Thanks again.

mah
hey, you like anime! yay yay yay yay! favorites?

Ushgarak
Yeah, it's getting like Vamp central around here!

Welcome aboard, oh Princess! I hope you like it around here! Keep on posting!

So, do we get to know a little more about you?

VampirePrincess
My favorite animes consist of Vampire Hunter D: Blood Lust, the orginal Vampire Hunter D, Escaflowne, Spirit Away, Princess Mononoke, Tekkeman Blade two, Macross Plus, Darkside Blues, Herioc Legends of Arslan, Sailor Moon, G Gundam and many more...

I also like manga such as Uten, Fushigi Yuugi, Uzamaki and many more..

Well I am 18.... I like music allot.... Some of my favorite genres would be goth, new wave, metal, new age, classical, classic rock.... I like bands and artist like The Cure, Billy Idol, Gary Numan, Unto Ashes, London After Midnight, The Cult, Bon Jovi, and many many more.... I draw... Plaining to go into animation and media arts for college.

Other things I like is the occult and studying history and mythology.... I am huge in learning about vampires and paganism.

I gues thats it.... Well not really but just all my favorite and interest.

L.E.
where in NJ are u from?

VampirePrincess
Camdon County area.

L.E.
monmouth over herre. nice to meet another jersey girl. welcome to the boards

Ushgarak
Awww, LE has found an NJ friend... (apologies for my mocking tone)

Well, thanks for telling us all that, VP! Hope you stick around!

L.E.
and for using my name

Captain REX
You better smack him LE...

Welcome Princess! Hope you bite me...I mean...er...uh...enjoy it here. big grin

mah
yayyayyay! brilliant

VampirePrincess
Thanks guys. lol

Dexx
hello

Mujaffa
hello to you to dexx

Ushgarak
Clocked that little faux pas, LE...

Julie
my that's an interesting name....welcome:-)

Corran
Hello little vampire princess, You could probably get a bite to eat over at Queeq's place.

Julie
I'm big on star wars...but LOTR is good too....so welcome aboard and please don't run away on us!!!! We're really not that bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.