The Authority vs. Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
The Authority gets a month of prep, and all of them are at full power

guy222
Solar

Tenebrous
Solar one more

Endless Mike
Are you sure that Jenny Quantum and the Doctor can't do anything?

Blight
Who the mother hell is Solar?

golem370
Solar- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_%28comics%29

Eon Blue
The Authority.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Eon Blue
The Authority.

Utrigita
Solar "at full power"???

Barbarian Shams
Having just been through Solar's respect thread, I'm firmly convinced now that The Authority is screwed in every which way. This is an opponent that not even The Doctor or Jenny Quantum could do anything against. Solar wins this 10/10.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Blight
Who the mother hell is Solar?

Your god as well as mine...if we all lived in a comics world and worshiped people who make us feel small

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Are you sure that Jenny Quantum and the Doctor can't do anything?

It may be a tired analogy but I see Jenny Quantum as a wildstorm Glorian...and I'm fairly confident that Solar has substantially enough control that i would argue he could even turn off her capability to manipulate quantum physics

Doctor is poweful...but honestly there were times where Solar displayed feats in valiant that make him equal to Eternity....Authority is completely out of its league here.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Having just been through Solar's respect thread, I'm firmly convinced now that The Authority is screwed in every which way. This is an opponent that not even The Doctor or Jenny Quantum could do anything against. Solar wins this 10/10.

I was curious at this and browsed the thread myself.

You appear to be very much correct. At their best, Doctor and Jenny have recreated a good majority of the feats in Solar's thread (or could, given their power sets). Working together, and bringing their A-game, maybe having MNer or Angie utilizing the Carrier against him, I can see an epic fight that destroys solar systems.

But there's some things that he's done that just defy normal comic book hero levels and place him well beyond the Authority, and probably at a low abstract level.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I was curious at this and browsed the thread myself.

You appear to be very much correct. At their best, Doctor and Jenny have recreated a good majority of the feats in Solar's thread (or could, given their power sets). Working together, and bringing their A-game, maybe having MNer or Angie utilizing the Carrier against him, I can see an epic fight that destroys solar systems.

But there's some things that he's done that just defy normal comic book hero levels and place him well beyond the Authority, and probably at a low abstract level.

Solar.

Re-writes the Wildstorm universe so that the Authority are never born.

Galan007
Solar at his "best", or at least in control of his powers, would beat the Authority quite easily, imo. Now, Solar when he first obtained his powers might only take a slight majority, .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.