Andross vs Ridley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kero_Co
Andross and (average)Ridley attack each other with their entire fleets!

Who wins?

mad

Neo Darkhalen
I wait for Ridley prime and ESB to enter this...

Dark-Jaxx
Andross, no doubt IMO.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I wait for Ridley prime and ESB to enter this...
Knew someone was gonna say that... though why didn't you give your own input while you were at it?

Well, whatever. Since the thread author included their entire fleets, I say Ridley of course. He's got Space Pirates. Andross only has Bogeys, which are much easier to annihilate IMO, as they're only strong in numbers..

As for Andross himself, Ridely can just DO A BARREL ROLL to escape his inhale move laughing out loud (where he tries to swallow everything in sight), and then blast the weak spot on Andross's hands, and then blast him in the face (which he'll most likely hit his eyes in the process). And of course, Ridley's very mobile in the air, so he could avoid Andross's punches without much difficulty.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Knew someone was gonna say that... though why didn't you give your own input while you were at it?

I did not have allot of time left to input.

Anyway Ridley takes this, what with the SP, Kraid and Mother brain on his side, plus the sheer extent of his battle strategies and abilities, it has been proven in many sources that Ridley is incredibly intelligent, he also has the sky as an added advantage, and can maneuver his way out of Andross's attacks, dealing many deadly attacks back.

Keollyn
The Space Pirates can open up micro black holes. What are Andross capable of doing that surpasses that?

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, his forces always manage to kill Falco on the first mission when I play. But I think that's more of a testament that I suck ultimate ass at Starfox then anything else.

General Kaliero
Actually, Andross' army is rather formidable. Sure the basic fighters aren't much, but they do have sheer numbers on their side, and there are bosses like the Attack Carrier and Rock Crusher. Also, Area 6 contains flagships that can only be destroyed by the Great Fox's hyper lasers, as well as the dimension-shofting boss whom I can't remember the name of.

It's also more likely than not that Andross has hired Star Wolf yet again, who are considered the best crack pilots after only Star Fox themselves.

And of course, the first Andross Ridley fights could be the mechanical decoy from Venom 1, leaving a weary Ridley at a fresh True Andross' advantage.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Also, Area 6 contains flagships that can only be destroyed by the Great Fox's hyper lasers
True, but the thread author never specified what sector, section, or whatever the fleets would engage in. If it were Area 6, then yeah. Andross's fleet would obviously have the advantage, but he never said where exactly, so I never included that as a factor..

It's also more likely than not that Andross has hired Star Wolf yet again, who are considered the best crack pilots after only Star Fox themselves.
Yeah, but technically, they're not a part of Andross's fleet; they're mercenaries for hire.
Plus, the thread creator didn't mention whether they'd be included in this or not either.

And of course, the first Andross Ridley fights could be the mechanical decoy from Venom 1, leaving a weary Ridley at a fresh True Andross' advantage.
If it's decoys we're talkin' about, Ridley can back himself up with his own mechanical counterpart (the boss at the very end of Zero Mission). It's part of his ship after all.

And of course, Ridley's Mother Ship is also capable of sending out tons of Space Pirate attack crafts (who knows how many?), which are no pushovers, as a shot from one of them sent Samus's ship crashing down to Zebes.

Mairuzu
DO A BARREL ROLL!!

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
True, but the thread author never specified what sector, section, or whatever the fleets would engage in. If it were Area 6, then yeah. Andross's fleet would obviously have the advantage, but he never said where exactly, so I never included that as a factor..

Yeah, but technically, they're not a part of Andross's fleet; they're mercenaries for hire.
Plus, the thread creator didn't mention whether they'd be included in this or not either.

If it's decoys we're talkin' about, Ridley can back himself up with his own mechanical counterpart (the boss at the very end of Zero Mission). It's part of his ship after all.

And of course, Ridley's Mother Ship is also capable of sending out tons of Space Pirate attack crafts (who knows how many?), which are no pushovers, as a shot from one of them sent Samus's ship crashing down to Zebes.
"Entire fleet" seems to imply, to me, all of each character's mobile forces. Which would include the fleet assigned to Sector 6, and presumably Star Wolf as Andross consistently hires them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.