Naruto: no good elemental jutsu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
has anyone else noticed that Naruto's only good elemental jutsu (and probably his only one) is rasengan? It is so annoying!

Kento
Naruto's only real jutsu IS Rasengan what do you expect? Sexy No Jutsu, and Shadow Clone Jutsu while are jutsu they aren't attack jutsu or something he can mix with his element to make stronger.

skywalker833
True........ still that doesn't change the fact, that it's so annoying!

Kento
A lot of people in Naruto only use one attack just variations on it. Just like Naruto has his variations of Rasengan. Shikamaru, and Chouji are two I can clearly think of. Sasuke uses Chidori variations though he also has his Fire Style. Jiraiya is basically a summoner. Tsunade and Sakura just use Super Strength for the most part in fights and all but Sasuke and Naruto haven't even shown their element out of the ones I've said. Naruto isn't the only one.

Also I think the Wind Rasengan is a awesome jutsu..just bad effect on the user.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by skywalker833
has anyone else noticed that Naruto's only good elemental jutsu (and probably his only one) is rasengan? It is so annoying!
he also has the "breaking wind jutsu, it totally owned kiba's nose" lol jks.

on a more serious note, i have a feeling that naruto will figure something else out to exhibit his wind style. (maybe after a highly recommended time skip)

after all he can try and fail at creating 30 new jutsu in the time it takes for a normal ninja to perfect 1 if naruto keeps utilizing his shadow clones.

Magee
His wind rasengan is perfect and we all know when it needs to be used to beat some strong opponent he can just use a shadow clone to actualy hit the person with it. He doesnt need more than one as wind rasengan is pretty much an ultimate element technique although it would be cool if he just learned some generic wind jutsu.

psycho gundam
i wonder, can any of naruto's shadow clones at least hold on to a resengan cause that would fix the sneaking up part. and if they can, what about the fuuton resengan? that would get rid of the cell damage backlash

Kento
Besides the clones that would be helping to form the Rasengan I don't see why they can't all use a Rasengan at once. They're pretty much solid bodies with a lot of chakra. And yea it would work. Well unless he gets the pain inflicted to his clones just like he gets their knowledge.

psycho gundam
kagebunshin no jutsu is his trademark so all naruto needs to do is learn how to form a resengan with one hand then further develop the skill to have all his bunshin's make resangans, and maybe one or more with fuuton shurikens.

a horde of narutos with resengans/fuuton is too much for most known ninja IMO.

Kento
Yea I don't think I'd like if Naruto learned to do it on his own. It's sort of his trademark to use shadow clones to do it. He needs to make more shadow clone attacks like his Uzumaki Barrage.

skywalker833
Originally posted by Kento
Besides the clones that would be helping to form the Rasengan I don't see why they can't all use a Rasengan at once. They're pretty much solid bodies with a lot of chakra.
Actually, a couple times he had his clone use a rasengan as a distraction and than his real self came with another rasengan. It would be cool if lke fifty of his clones did rasengan. That would be called rasengan barrage... man that would be awesome.

psycho gundam
and it would be as close to the yellow flash technique his father possesses(naruto isn't the fastest ninja,at the moment) hundreds of narutos all carrying a resengan would be "a one man army" like his father was.

all of naruto's masters say that his bunshin's are very different from the ones other ninja make and he can produce far more than his closest competitors in that field, the rain village ninjas.

like kento and i said before, all he has to do to improve his effectiveness in battle a hundredfold is make his bunshin's more resilient and arm them with usable resengans.

skywalker833
Agreed.

activeoverlord
This is just a thought, but if fuuton rasengan has such a bad affect on naruto, then why doesnt he just use shadow clones to do it so he doesnt get hurt? or can he not do that just because his clones dont have enough power,he would never think of it, it would be too powerful, or it wouldnt seem as ultimate? it just annoys me that nobody ever mentions this

Q99
Since this thread, he has mastered it and no longer has that problem.

I'm guessing it requires enough chakra that his clones simply couldn't handle it, and also it was very short-lived (the first time he tried it against Kakuzu it dissipated before striking) so handing it over would be out too.

And he's also done the "army of rasengan users" like psycho wanted.

TheAuraAngel
Still, little **** could use a second element, if only to see a new technique instead of a variant on an old one.

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Still, little **** could use a second element, if only to see a new technique instead of a variant on an old one.

I think gaining control of the Kyuubi probably helps more than that smile

And he should likely learn more air before moving on.

dadudemon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and it would be as close to the yellow flash technique his father possesses(naruto isn't the fastest ninja,at the moment) hundreds of narutos all carrying a resengan would be "a one man army" like his father was.

Here's an amendment: Naruto is one of the fastest Ninja, at the moment. He was one of the fastest with his Sage Mode. After bijuu chakra mode was mastered, he become much faster and was compared to his father. It's safe to say that the top fastest characters are:

Gai
Kakashi
Sasuke
A
Naruto
Maybe B.

Originally posted by activeoverlord
This is just a thought, but if fuuton rasengan has such a bad affect on naruto, then why doesnt he just use shadow clones to do it so he doesnt get hurt? or can he not do that just because his clones dont have enough power,he would never think of it, it would be too powerful, or it wouldnt seem as ultimate? it just annoys me that nobody ever mentions this

I pointed that out years ago, in this forum, when he first used that tech. big grin Since he can throw it, it makes no sense to worry about the logical plot error that was created.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's an amendment: Naruto is one of the fastest Ninja, at the moment. He was one of the fastest with his Sage Mode. After bijuu chakra mode was mastered, he become much faster and was compared to his father. It's safe to say that the top fastest characters are:

Gai
Kakashi
Sasuke
A
Naruto
Maybe B.

'Maybe' B? There's no maybe with B. He's extremely fast. He's faster than Kakashi. Top 3 would be A, Minato, and Gai (with Gates open). Otherwise, either Naruto (with Kyuubi chakra mode) or B, fill Gai's spot IMO.

Also, Itachi was likely close to or around Sasuke's level in terms of combat and movement speed.

Well, since he can now throw the Shuriken, it doesn't matter much. As for the actual question, dunno. Likeliest reason aside from a oversight by Kishi, is that Naruto hasn't thought of getting a clone to use the Rasenshuriken; it is entirely possible for a Shadow Clone to use the Rasenshuriken, in theory.

Well, since he can now throw the Shuriken, it doesn't matter much. As for the actual question, dunno. Likeliest reason aside from a oversight by Kishi, is that Naruto hasn't thought of getting a clone to use the Rasenshuriken; it is entirely possible for a Shadow Clone to use the Rasenshuriken, in theory.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I think gaining control of the Kyuubi probably helps more than that smile

And he should likely learn more air before moving on.

It will help him learn another variant on the one move he has. Does not please my desire for variety.

I agree. Wish he could have seen Danzo vs Sasuke. Could have taught him some good air jutsu.

Demonic Phoenix
He has enough variants on the Rasengan as it is. He should learn a new jutsu instead. Pity he's instead just going to take Rasengan to a new level beyond an Elemental Rasengan.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He has enough variants on the Rasengan as it is. He should learn a new jutsu instead. Pity he's instead just going to take Rasengan to a new level beyond an Elemental Rasengan.

Imagine how much more entertaining it would be to see Naruto with a longe range attack. Much cooler.

Okay everyone, new food for though: If you had 1 element from the series, which would it likely be? Not the one you want but the one you'd likely be born with.

King Kandy
Originally posted by dadudemon

Gai
Kakashi
Sasuke
A
Naruto
Maybe B.
B is faster than Sasuke, so he'd definitely have to be on the list.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by King Kandy
B is faster than Sasuke, so he'd definitely have to be on the list.

Depends on the Bee. 3 tails and below seem slower to about even. Anything higher should be faster.

Demonic Phoenix
Imagine how much more entertaining it would be to see Naruto with a longe range attack. Much cooler.

Okay everyone, new food for though: If you had 1 element from the series, which would it likely be? Not the one you want but the one you'd likely be born with.

Long range doesn't suit him though, and long-range attacks are only cool in the hands of the really kewl, like Sasuke, Gaara & Deidara. Close-Mid Range techs are where Naruto should focus at.

Me? Wind methinks.
You were born with Lightning no? 313

Depends on the Bee. 3 tails and below seem slower to about even. Anything higher should be faster.

He's definitely on the list though. He should be faster than Kakashi at the very least.

TheAuraAngel
Long range doesn't suit him though, and long-range attacks are only cool in the hands of the really kewl, like Sasuke, Gaara & Deidara. Close-Mid Range techs are where Naruto should focus at.

Me? Wind methinks.
You were born with Lightning no? 313

He's definitely on the list though. He should be faster than Kakashi at the very least.

It doesn't suit him because we've never seen him so much as try a long range attack.

Sorry good sir, but I believe I have fire. 131

Actually, lightning or fire probably are right for me in all seriousness. Would be a toss up.

He is. Kakashi couldn't touch Bee.

Q99
I think fire or water for me. Hm, slightly more likely to be water.

Demonic Phoenix
It doesn't suit him because we've never seen him so much as try a long range attack.

Sorry good sir, but I believe I have fire. 131

Actually, lightning or fire probably are right for me in all seriousness. Would be a toss up.

He is. Kakashi couldn't touch Bee.

Exactly. He's not the type to put distance between his opponent & himself, and then use long range moves, while looking cool.

You may have fire, but you were not born with it. 313

I'd be born with the Kekkai Genkai that has Fire and Lightning as its two base elements cool

Hmm, Kakashi's prolly slightly faster than that.

TheAuraAngel
Exactly. He's not the type to put distance between his opponent & himself, and then use long range moves, while looking cool.

You may have fire, but you were not born with it. 313

I'd be born with the Kekkai Genkai that has Fire and Lightning as its two base elements cool

Hmm, Kakashi's prolly slightly faster than that.

Because he has no jutsu to support that kind of fighting.

I think yours would be a mix of Wind and Fire actually, Mister Phoenix. awesome

What would Angels get? mmm

Okay, maybe he could tap Bee.

Q99
Thinking about it, Boil really does suit my style. First, adjust the battlefield to my advantage (fill with acid cloud). Then, rush in to finish using offense (fire!), with the ability to switch to defense if needed (water!).

Make things unfair then approach with flexibility, in short.

King Kandy
Right, but we're just talking about Bee here; he can use as much as he wants. Restricting him to one form would be pretty strange since changing forms is a very large part of his fighting style.

TheAuraAngel
Actually....I can't for the life of me remember if Bee has many good speed feats. It's not a stretch to assume he'd be as fast as 6-tails Naruto but he has had few fights.

Originally posted by Q99
Thinking about it, Boil really does suit my style. First, adjust the battlefield to my advantage (fill with acid cloud). Then, rush in to finish using offense (fire!), with the ability to switch to defense if needed (water!).

Make things unfair then approach with flexibility, in short.

Sounds fun, long distance seems to be a mortal enemy for you though. stick out tongue

Q99
Actually....I can't for the life of me remember if Bee has many good speed feats. It's not a stretch to assume he'd be as fast as 6-tails Naruto but he has had few fights.

He did blitz Sasuke.

Well, fire and water aren't horrible at range, and I could always hide in my acid clouds, but yea, not the focus ^^ I'd be pretty solidly a medium-close range type, I like some room to maneuver but I don't like to give my opponents *too* much.

King Kandy

One of those fights involved sasuke... and being faster than him.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
He did blitz Sasuke.

While Sasuke was under the impression that he was just beaten by genjutsu. Before, Sasuke seemed perfectly able to dodge his 3-tails speed.

I've decided on wind and lightning. I'll blow your acid clouds away and hit you with a 1337 lightning technique.

Q99

I've decided on wind and lightning. I'll blow your acid clouds away and hit you with a 1337 lightning technique.

Waterblock, then return fire with fireballs smile

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Waterblock, then return fire with fireballs smile

I'll use a powerful wind attack to veer your fireballs off path and into the forest. Then I'll throw an electrified shuriken at you!

Q99
I'll use a powerful wind attack to veer your fireballs off path and into the forest. Then I'll throw an electrified shuriken at you!

You'll run out of chakra before I do if you rely on wind to block fire smile

Lesse, I sense a trick here. I create two water clones and one of me throws the other two up in the air over and past the shuriken and rushing at you. The thrower, who doesn't have much chakra, then takes the hit.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
You'll run out of chakra before I do if you rely on wind to block fire smile

Lesse, I sense a trick here. I create two water clones and one of me throws the other two up in the air over and past the shuriken and rushing at you. The thrower, who doesn't have much chakra, then takes the hit.

Hopefully it won't come to that. stick out tongue

I'll throw down a smoke bomb when your clone collides with me. I throw a second electrified shuriken from within the smoke.

Thanks for the water at your feet by the way. stick out tongue

Q99
Hopefully it won't come to that. stick out tongue

I'll throw down a smoke bomb when your clone collides with me. I throw a second electrified shuriken from within the smoke.

Thanks for the water at your feet by the way. stick out tongue

I'm in mid-air, I'm one of the ones thrown smile And my clone and I kick off each other to avoid the electric shuriken and land on either side of the smoke cloud, the one on the right breaths Boil Release acid into it, the one on the left a fireball.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I'm in mid-air, I'm one of the ones thrown smile And my clone and I kick off each other to avoid the electric shuriken and land on either side of the smoke cloud, the one on the right breaths Boil Release acid into it, the one on the left a fireball.

*electrified shuriken poofs into me*

Surround and conquer? I like it. Uses Vacuum Sphere to blast into you and your clone from a distance.

Gotta keep it at a distance. ^_^

Q99
*electrified shuriken poofs into me*

Surround and conquer? I like it. Uses Vacuum Sphere to blast into you and your clone from a distance.

Gotta keep it at a distance. ^_^

The real me leaps towards you and jams a bunch of chakra into big fireball, enough to pop your vacuum spheres and keep going, while I run forward again. The boil-using clone leaps behind me for protection and keeps pace (no longer projecting a cloud, and lined up so it's hard to tell what she's doing).

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
The real me leaps towards you and jams a bunch of chakra into big fireball, enough to pop your vacuum spheres and keep going, while I run forward again. The boil-using clone leaps behind me for protection and keeps pace (no longer projecting a cloud, and lined up so it's hard to tell what it's doing).

Throws down another smoke bomb. Focuses my chakra to my feet and uses Vacuum Wave to launch myself above your fireball. Chidori's down on top of the boil clone behind you.

We can't keep this up for long. We are after all only humans. That and it's starting to storm so you can guess my next move. By the way,

You kinda gave away your gender.

Q99
Throws down another smoke bomb. Focuses my chakra to my feet and uses Vacuum Wave to launch myself above your fireball. Chidori's down on top of the boil clone behind you.

We can't keep this up for long. We are after all only humans. That and it's starting to storm so you can guess my next move. By the way,

You kinda gave away your gender.

My clone tries to fire off another boil cloud upwards but only a little gets out before she gets popped by the chidori in a big splash with you in the middle.

I turn and stick my hand out- Water prison! My clone's water forms around you in a sphere before it even hits the ground.

Bah, clones are a generic 'she,' like boats!

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
My clone tries to fire off another boil cloud upwards but only a little gets out before she gets popped by the chidori in a big splash with you in the middle.

I turn and stick my hand out- Water prison! My clone's water forms around you in a sphere before it even hits the ground.

Bah, clones are a generic 'she,' like boats!

Hehehe....

My lightning clone from within the prison explodes and paralyzes you. I emerge from underground where the fireball went by.

Smoke bombs, gotta love them. Anyway, my chakra is low and so is yours. Truce....for now? stick out tongue

Hehe suuuuuuure.

Q99
Hehehe....

My lightning clone from within the prison explodes and paralyzes you. I emerge from underground where the fireball went by.

Smoke bombs, gotta love them. Anyway, my chakra is low and so is yours. Truce....for now? stick out tongue

Ooh, clever, but one question- how'd you get underground? Hiding a third element on me? smile

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Ooh, clever, but one question- how'd you get underground? Hiding a third element on me? smile

Hehe a magician never reveals all his secrets. But to answer your question, no. The other solution is actually a lot more clever. Had I had the earth element, things would have gone differently. stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
I'm bored. I wanna fight some more. >_>

Demonic Phoenix
Because he has no jutsu to support that kind of fighting.

I think yours would be a mix of Wind and Fire actually, Mister Phoenix. awesome

What would Angels get? mmm

Okay, maybe he could tap Bee.

Exactly. And even if he had one long range jutsu, he still would rarely use it as he doesn't have that mentality in battle.

K, Fire & Wind it is, with a mastery of Lightning as I am that cool. cool
It will allow me to pwn both Naruto & Sasuke at the same time, in addition to likely giving me a jutsu that can vaporize bodily fluids with a touch. awesome

Yin & Yang?

In Hachibi mode amirite? awesome

There was this feat of his, which is likely a speed feat:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-412-page-15.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-412-page-16.html

Personally, I think 3 Tailed Bee is faster than Sasuke when it comes to raw movement speed.

~ I'd fight you, but I'm busy b***-slapping Kabutomaru around. I'll take you on when the bandages come off. Also, you, asking for a truce? For shame, man.

Originally posted by Q99
He did blitz Sasuke.

He blitzed Sasuke from a couple of feet away, while Sasuke was likely thinking the fight was already over, and in pain due to the MS tech. I doubt it would have happened had Sasuke been on guard. The fact that Sasuke had earlier dodged a point blank Lariat, while airborne, testifies to that.

TheAuraAngel
Exactly. And even if he had one long range jutsu, he still would rarely use it as he doesn't have that mentality in battle.

K, Fire & Wind it is, with a mastery of Lightning as I am that cool. cool
It will allow me to pwn both Naruto & Sasuke at the same time, in addition to likely giving me a jutsu that can vaporize bodily fluids with a touch. awesome

Yin & Yang?

In Hachibi mode amirite? awesome

He spammed Raseshuriken, inconvenient as it is. So he likes some range attacks.

I'd call you a cheater for getting 3 elements when QT and I only had a piece.

That would be a cool jutsu.

Yeah, but I suppose I've already decided on mine. And Kakashi would be too scared of the Hachibi mode. 313

There was this feat of his, which is likely a speed feat:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-412-page-15.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-412-page-16.html

Personally, I think 3 Tailed Bee is faster than Sasuke when it comes to raw movement speed.

~ I'd fight you, but I'm busy b***-slapping Kabutomaru around. I'll take you on when the bandages come off. Also, you, asking for a truce? For shame, man.

I have actually always thought that it was just a clone tbh.

Eh, maybe. Sasuke speed is still high up there so it's not like Bee is anywhere near slow. Just can't recall good feats is all. stick out tongue

I was fighting as normal ol' Aura, not as Sasuke. As Sasuke, I'd have spammed MS. Besides, I wasn't going to kill QT. I was just having fun fighting is all. smile

Demonic Phoenix
He spammed Raseshuriken, inconvenient as it is. So he likes some range attacks.

I'd call you a cheater for getting 3 elements when QT and I only had a piece.

That would be a cool jutsu.

Yeah, but I suppose I've already decided on mine. And Kakashi would be too scared of the Hachibi mode. 313

Mostly for mid-range though. Long-range would be stuff like Sasuke's Fire Dragons, or Deidara's homing missiles. But yeah, I guess you have a point.

QT? Q99?
Fine, I'l forgo Lightning for now, but I still get 3 elements technically. awesome

Scorch Element has a tech like that, and I believe Fire-Wind is the combination.

True, he'd be scared, but it's still the only form of Bee he could tap stoned

I have actually always thought that it was just a clone tbh.

Eh, maybe. Sasuke speed is still high up there so it's not like Bee is anywhere near slow. Just can't recall good feats is all. stick out tongue

I was fighting as normal ol' Aura, not as Sasuke. As Sasuke, I'd have spammed MS. Besides, I wasn't going to kill QT. I was just having fun fighting is all. smile

That is plausible mmm

Yeah, Sasuke's very fast. He'd be even faster in CS2.
He seemed about as fast as A was in his Raiton Armor tbh; at least until A juiced himself up to counter Amaterasu, at which point he nearly managed to blitz Sasuke.

Yer a ninja. Ninja don't fight to have fun. Fighting is SRS BZNS.

Q99
I'll point out how Aura was focusing on staying away, but only in close was something actually accomplished smile
---

Three elements is fine with me as long as there's no combo elements.

TheAuraAngel
Mostly for mid-range though. Long-range would be stuff like Sasuke's Fire Dragons, or Deidara's homing missiles. But yeah, I guess you have a point.

QT? Q99?
Fine, I'l forgo Lightning for now, but I still get 3 elements technically. awesome

Scorch Element has a tech like that, and I believe Fire-Wind is the combination.

True, he'd be scared, but it's still the only form of Bee he could tap stoned

QTwo 9's. I don't particularly like to insert numbers, and T short for Two is simple enough.

Scorch Element was fire and wind? I think you're right but I'll go look to be sure.

He'd be frozen in fear.

That is plausible mmm

Yeah, Sasuke's very fast. He'd be even faster in CS2.
He seemed about as fast as A was in his Raiton Armor tbh; at least until A juiced himself up to counter Amaterasu, at which point he nearly managed to blitz Sasuke.

Yer a ninja. Ninja don't fight to have fun. Fighting is SRS BZNS.

Yep.

Yeah. He was afterall able to dodge a point blank attack from him.

I'm off duty so it was nothing but sparring. msn-tongue

Originally posted by Q99
I'll point out how Aura was focusing on staying away, but only in close was something actually accomplished smile
---

Three elements is fine with me as long as there's no combo elements.

It's dangerous to be close to someone who could melt my face off. But I don't mind sacrificing clones to do it instead. stick out tongue

Q99
In the swordfight part, Bee did at least have enough speed to keep up with Sasuke to the point that his unpredictability was decisive.

Scorch Element was fire and wind? I think you're right but I'll go look to be sure.

It's unconfirmed but quite likely.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
In the swordfight part, Bee did at least have enough speed to keep up with Sasuke to the point that his unpredictability was decisive.

It's unconfirmed but quite likely.

That's probably cause Bee's sword fighting style would be enough to make even Zoro scratch his head.

Yeah, considering it can't be water or earth.

Demonic Phoenix
QTwo 9's. I don't particularly like to insert numbers, and T short for Two is simple enough.

He'd be frozen in fear.

You are a loser. uhuh Just type Q then. stick out tongue

It's the most likely combination in my opinion. Plus it somewhat makes sense, especially when you contrast it with Ice. Wind 'makes' Water cold enough 'to become' Ice, while it 'makes' Fire hot enough to vaporize Water instantly.

Orochimaru is more fear-inspiring than the Hachibi, and Kakashi stared him down. 313

Yeah. He was afterall able to dodge a point blank attack from him.

I'm off duty so it was nothing but sparring. msn-tongue

Twice actually. One was right before the Liger-Bomb (the one you are talking about), and one was right after.

Fine, you're off the hook.

Originally posted by Q99

To be fair, Bee's style is freaking unorthodox, which was more of a factor than his combat speed. Dealing with someone who can wield 7 swords at once & spin around, while you only have one, is pretty difficult.

Either way, his base speed is around Sasuke's base/current speed, but his reactions are likely a bit lower IMO.

TheAuraAngel
You are a loser. uhuh Just type Q then. stick out tongue

It's the most likely combination in my opinion. Plus it somewhat makes sense, especially when you contrast it with Ice. Wind 'makes' Water cold enough 'to become' Ice, while it 'makes' Fire hot enough to vaporize Water instantly.

Orochimaru is more fear-inspiring than the Hachibi, and Kakashi stared him down. 313

Quite. And Q sounds laem. stick out tongue

Makes sense.

Hehe no. Not at all.

Twice actually. One was right before the Liger-Bomb (the one you are talking about), and one was right after.

Fine, you're off the hook.

The Elbow. And the other would have been nicer if he had dodged it instead of using defense.

Yay! I feel like Luffy, minus the blood!

Demonic Phoenix
Quite. And Q sounds laem. stick out tongue

Makes sense.

Hehe no. Not at all.

QT is laemer than Q uhuh

Uhh, Orochimaru could cause even Sasuke to shit his pants. stick out tongue While it's true that Kakashi eventually realized that what he did was idiotic, he still did stare down Orochimaru without fear.

The Elbow. And the other would have been nicer if he had dodged it instead of using defense.

Yay! I feel like Luffy, minus the blood!

If you are referring to the Liger Bomb itself, or that arm chop later on in the fight...those weren't the attacks I was talking about.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-463-page-6.html
After the Liger Bomb, we see A lift his elbow, and we then see rubble fly about. In a later panel, we see that A's left arm is lowered. This means that A intended to smash Sasuke from top. Seeing as Sasuke is alright after the attack, and that he is quite far away from A...yeah.

TheAuraAngel
QT is laemer than Q uhuh

Uhh, Orochimaru could cause even Sasuke to shit his pants. stick out tongue While it's true that Kakashi eventually realized that what he did was idiotic, he still did stare down Orochimaru without fear.

Not to me. Hehehe

He could make poor wittle 12 year old Sasuke shit his pants. He lacked the ability to do so afterwards. Notice how his feet didn't move. He was frozen in fear.

If you are referring to the Liger Bomb itself, or that arm chop later on in the fight...those weren't the attacks I was talking about.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-463-page-6.html
After the Liger Bomb, we see A lift his elbow, and we then see rubble fly about. In a later panel, we see that A's left arm is lowered. This means that A intended to smash Sasuke from top. Seeing as Sasuke is alright after the attack, and that he is quite far away from A...yeah.

I had always assumed Raikage had just casually chucked Sasuke who then kicked up rubble with his Susano'o arm while using it to jump up.

Demonic Phoenix
Not to me. Hehehe

He could make poor wittle 12 year old Sasuke shit his pants. He lacked the ability to do so afterwards. Notice how his feet didn't move. He was frozen in fear.

Only because Sasuke is that awesome. That said, Hachibi has nothing on Orochimaru. Kakashi might be scared of it initially, but he'd totally tap that. vin

I had always assumed Raikage had just casually chucked Sasuke who then kicked up rubble with his Susano'o arm while using it to jump up.

A attempting to hammer a seemingly stunned Sasuke, rather than chucking him away, makes more sense IMO, considering that he's pretty brutal and a no-nonsense kind of guy in battle.

That said, I too used to assume that A had tossed Sasuke away coz he's a BAMF.

TheAuraAngel
Only because Sasuke is that awesome. That said, Hachibi has nothing on Orochimaru. Kakashi might be scared of it initially, but he'd totally tap that. vin

A attempting to hammer a seemingly stunned Sasuke, rather than chucking him away, makes more sense IMO, considering that he's pretty brutal and a no-nonsense kind of guy in battle.

That said, I too used to assume that A had tossed Sasuke away coz he's a BAMF.

Indeed I am. Thank you for the complement. And I've faced both, the thing bigger than mountains is more scary. Kakashi could not tap that. Bee decides who he taps him and who doesn't.

Eh, wait for the anime. It should sort it all out.

In the meantime, I have another fight. smile

Demonic Phoenix
Indeed I am. Thank you for the complement. And I've faced both, the thing bigger than mountains is more scary. Kakashi could not tap that. Bee decides who he taps him and who doesn't.

Eh, wait for the anime. It should sort it all out.

In the meantime, I have another fight. smile

Nah, Sasuke knows that Orochimaru was scarier. The Hachibi wouldn't scare a three year old.

Indeed. It'll show Raikage attempting to hit Sasuke, only to fail. And when it does, I'll laugh in your face. stick out tongue

With whom?

TheAuraAngel
Nah, Sasuke knows that Orochimaru was scarier. The Hachibi wouldn't scare a three year old.

Indeed. It'll show Raikage attempting to hit Sasuke, only to fail. And when it does, I'll laugh in your face. stick out tongue

With whom?

Can't believe Orochimaru scares you. >_>

Why? I dodge the Raikage. 313

YouTube friend. Should be fun. When I kill him, I'm coming back after you. Or QT. Either or. awesome

Demonic Phoenix
Can't believe Orochimaru scares you. >_>

Why? I dodge the Raikage. 313

YouTube friend. Should be fun. When I kill him, I'm coming back after you. Or QT. Either or. awesome

Only person that's ever scared me was Hashirama, but I killed him to death. stick out tongue

Coz you can't dodge that. 131

K, come after me, my young padawan. Remember to remove those bandages off first, or else it'll be a little more one-sided than it already is in my favour.

TheAuraAngel
I.....want to do nerdy Naruto role play.

/fail.

Q99
Hm, now if I had used an Acid clone instead of a Water one, that would've popped the lightning clone and I'd be in the clear...

The fact that you were targeting the known clone should've been a tip-off.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, now if I had used an Acid clone instead of a Water one, that would've popped the lightning clone and I'd be in the clear...

The fact that you were targeting the known clone should've been a tip-off.

Hehe yeah, Acid clone would have sucked for me.

Was actually just trying to get your back turned. Did not expect water prison but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. stick out tongue

Would have been better if the environment was closed spaced. You'd have likely won in that case.

Q99
Wanna have another match? smile

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Wanna have another match? smile

Hehe sure. Been thinking of how to beat me? stick out tongue

Pick a location. :O

Q99
Up to you smile

Open terrain's fine with me.

TheAuraAngel
The bridge where Sasuke and Danzo fought.

Figured I'd be nice and let you have water. :P

Q99
Sounds good.

Let me open with one of my new jutsu smile

I gather up chakra and spit several small balls of bubbling water at you at high speed.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Sounds good.

Let me open with one of my new jutsu smile

I gather up chakra and spit several small balls of bubbling water at you at high speed.

Well that attack looks familiar.

Takes in a breathe and shoots out several Vacuum Spheres to hit your bubbles.

*throws an electric kunai at you*

Q99
The boil release: Steam Bomb spheres explode into small clouds of scalding liquid.

I smirk as I dodge left out of the way of the kunai. I throw two kunai in response.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
The boil release: Steam Bomb spheres explode into small clouds of scalding liquid.

I smirk as I dodge left out of the way of the kunai. I throw two kunai in response.

Uses Vaccum Wave to launch myself above the clouds and towards the temple thing behind me. Uses Vacuum Spheres once more at the area where you are.

Not bad. Something tells me you have a plan.

Q99
I fire a few small gouts of fire to destroy the spheres.

Come at me with more than probing attacks and find out smile

I shoot a few more watery spheres at you... and at a spread to your clear left and right, in no danger of hitting you.

TheAuraAngel
*throws down a smokebomb. Emerges from the smoke with a kunai drawn*

Alright, if you insist.

*charges at you, using wind blades to blow the acid cloud out of my way. I stab you in the shoulder with my kunai*

Now do you have a plan?

Q99
I block the stab with one kunai, then breath out a little flame onto a second and slash at you with the flame blade.

Maybe smile

TheAuraAngel
*grabs your arm and holds it steady so you can't hit me with your flame blade*

Chidori Nagashi!

*runs lightning through my body and paralyzes you*

Well I suppose I'll have to find out huh. stick out tongue

Q99
Ow. *Is staggered*

By the way, those last spheres? Weren't the same variant as the first batch *The ones that landed on the ground now explode, showering your back with caustic acid*

*Hops away to recover while you react in pain*

TheAuraAngel
Bigger Ow! *falls to my knees*

Hehe this was way more violent than last time.

*rubs blood off my back*

Kuchiyose no jutsu!

*a small red fox is summoned*

Tukos, distract my little friend over there while I adjust to this pain. Alright?

fox

*Tukos charges at you, claws bared.*

Q99
*Leaps up in the air* Water release: Water wave surf!

Summoning up a quantity of the available H20 a tall wave forms and meets me at the top of my jump, then comes crashing down in a curved shape pattern propelling me at high speed around and past the fox, the water moving to stay under my feet.

Boil release: Steam mines I shoot several more of the liquid spheres, landing haphazardly on the ground between us and around you, not yet detonating them.

TheAuraAngel
Interesting predicament.

*stands weakly*

So I suppose I have only one choice.

*focuses my chakra to my feet and leaps off the bridge*

Tukos now!

*Tukos puts his paws up*

Big Boom no jutsu!

*A powerful energy wave is sent out of Tukos and the bridge is destroyed*

*I land on the water, looking up at the explosion.*

Q99
*The wave I'm riding forms into a cocoon around me and starts taking me off the side of the bridge before the shockwave even hits.

The blast sends cocoon and all flying through the air until it splashes down on the water beneath, where it unfurls, revealing me slightly more bruised but largely protected from the blast.*

"Well, there goes that plan!"

I grin, obviously not disappointed by the result, standing on a bit of water elevating above the rest. "On to variant three!"

Boil release: Steam bomb torpedoes!

I spit a half dozen more of the liquid spheres out, not at you directly but into the water, where you can tell from the wakes that they start changing course once in it, homing in on you.

TheAuraAngel
*focuses my chakra to my feet to jump onto the side of the cliff*

My injuries are bad but I still have a little strength left in me.

*throws down a smoke bomb and throws an electric kunai from the smoke. I begin running across the side of the cliff*

Q99
Dodges out of the way of your kunai, then signs a low-power jutsu, Water release: Flowing steam!

A stream of water shoots out of the water and at, not you, but the cliff above you. Leaping out of the stream right at you, though... are the six steam bomb torpedoes on a variety of ballistic trajectory.

TheAuraAngel
*jumps down from the cliff and rushes at you, kunai in hand*

My strength is at its limits but so is yours. This will be over soon, one way or another!

*Tukos jumps unto the side of the cliff and dashes down it*

Q99
I throw up a simple D-rank mist technique, then Me1 waterslides backwards on a small wave and aims, preparing to spit, while Me2 rushes forward out of it with a water-chakra sword coming off a kunai.

I've got some wounds but my chakra tank is still a lot more full! I haven't used any clones til just now and most of my jutsu have been small or medium size!

TheAuraAngel
I can only guess that Me1 is the real you so....

*runs wind chakra across my kunai, ducks under your water sword and stabs through the clone*

Great Vacuum Sphere!

*blasts a large blast of wind through your acid clone, blowing the acid and mist away and slamming you into the side of the cliff*

We end this now.

*throws a kunai at you*

Q99
Hah, good guess, I did intend to blow that one up in your face! Buuut you might not have wanted to use that much chakra...

I duck under the water, submerging completely. Signing, I activate the Water Fang technique, and several spikes of water shoot from the surface into your legs.

TheAuraAngel
*I'm hit by the technique and your acid missiles finally collide with me. My wind clone dissipates, activating a flash bomb, blinding you from underwater*

Good thing you didn't notice it huh?

*focuses my chakra to my feet to jump onto the side of the cliff*

My injuries are bad but I still have a little strength left in me.

*throws down a smoke bomb and throws an electric kunai from the smoke. I begin running across the side of the cliff*

The real me was that kunai and now it's over!

*focuses my chakra to my hands and feet from the floor of the river bed and launches myself at you from underwater, as fast as wind. I raise my hand and focus the chakra to my palm*

Rasengan!

*I strike you straight in the chest with my Rasengan, launching you out of the water and into the side of the cliff. I jump onto the side of the cliff*

Chidori stream!

*I send the chidori through the cliff and into your soaking wet body. Tukos jumps next to me and I walk up to your electrocuted body, holding a kunai to your neck*

Check.

Q99
The water clone pops at the rasengan. Me3, who dropped down during the mist cloud remains underwater and at a distance.

I think you've used like, two or three times the chakra I have smile

Water Release: Water spear barrage!

Finally pulling out a big gun move, I send a continuing barrage of strong water spears at your and your summon's location at the cliff, covering a wide area with the high-power bombardment.

They can only seek through the water, btw. In the air they're just high-speed projectiles. Variant 1 explodes, variant 2 sticks then explodes when triggered, variant 3 is for water use, homing with the ability to leap out and strike.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
The water clone pops at the rasengan. Me3, who dropped down during the mist cloud remains underwater and at a distance.

I think you've used like, two or three times the chakra I have smile

Water Release: Water spear barrage!

Finally pulling out a big gun move, I send a continuing barrage of strong water spears at your and your summon's location at the cliff, covering a wide area with the high-power bombardment.

They can only seek through the water, btw. In the air they're just high-speed projectiles. Variant 1 explodes, variant 2 sticks then explodes when triggered, variant 3 is for water use, homing with the ability to leap out and strike.

*Tukos and I jump, running up the cliff, away from you*

Hehe actually Wind techniques don't cost much chakra at all. The rasengan is a little more draining but not by much. My clones are what cost me the most chakra. Still, I won't deny that I've been getting chakra from Tukos. He has a special seal on his belly that gives me chakra. And since he is a descendant of the Kyuubi in a way, that's quite a lot.

I am injured though and barely able to walk, so now its time for my endgame. Time to use That technique. Catch me if you can!

Q99
But you've been using pretty big ones. Great Vacuum sphere, the big explosion... and of course, summoning a big partner in the first place has got to take a lot.

I make a motion with my hand, the water barrage's aim moves at and ahead of you. It covers an area- the spears saturate a target zone.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
But you've been using pretty big ones. Great Vacuum sphere, the big explosion... and of course, summoning a big partner in the first place has got to take a lot.

I make a motion with my hand, the water barrage's aim moves at and ahead of you. It covers an area- the spears saturate a target zone.

Great Vacuum Sphere is draining but that was my clone. And the explosion was Tukos' technique, not my own. And what are you talking about big partner? Tukos is about the same size as a Pikachu!

*focuses the chakra to my feet and jumps to the other cliff opposite me and keeps running. Pulls out a scroll*

Almost there.....

Q99
One of the spears that lands near you is a water clone that reveals herself when she hits.

She grabs your foot and throws you downward through the air.

Fire release- Great Dragon Fire Technique

The giant dragon's head of flame rushes to meet you in mid-air.

TheAuraAngel
Was it your clone or you who did that?

Q99
Was it your clone or you who did that?

Well, one of 'em is definitely a clone smile

Right now, you know of two Mes. CliffMe, and in-the-waterMe.

TheAuraAngel
Then Tukos, it's time.

*we place our feet to each other vertically. We focus chakra to our feet and push off, me heading to the you in the water, Tukos heading up!*

Tukos Great spin!

*He spins right into your dragon, causing a vortex of fire as he spins higher, going up into the clouds, sending fire everywhere in the forest. I enter the water and activate my scroll*

Check....

TheAuraAngel
Note: Tukos took out your clone while doing that. 313

If it was a clone. If it was the real you, he probably just knocked you to the side.

Q99
Note, the grabber grabbed *just* you, not Tuko, you should be well separated with the grabber between you and Tuko.

TheAuraAngel
When I made the comment that Tukos was the size of a Pikachu, he got on my shoulders like Pikachu would with Ash. stick out tongue

Q99
The grabber grabs Tuko as you're flung down ^^

TheAuraAngel
lol fine, then Tukos uses the great spin to escape, knock your clone/grabber out/aside, escapes the valley.

*I activate my scroll and release two swords, one gold and one silver. I throw the silver sword in front of me and a blast of wind collides with your dragon, forcing it above the area where the bridge once was and sitting the forest on fire*

I have a question: Why aren't we doing this in PMs?

Q99
'Cause forum posts are convenient smile

Anyway, continued water-spear bombardment! You're still in mid-air *and* just used up a trump card to block the fireball, you should be lacking in ways to avoid 'em by now.

TheAuraAngel
They're also extremely off-topic. stick out tongue

I have another sword you know.

*I thrust the gold sword at your water spears and lightning shoots out of it, blocking your lightning attacks and striking the river where you're at*

Q99
Water release: Water-jump!

I'm flung out of the water like a bullet, and slam into you with a massive Fire armor fist jutsu-punch!

TheAuraAngel
I throw the gold sword into the water and counter your attack with a Chidori!

Now that I've finally got the real you in my sights, this is all over!

I swing one of my lightning charged legs and kick you square in the chest!

Q99
Fire fist! With fire-chakra surging over my other hand, I block your lightning-charged leg.

Looks like we're locked up, but... I open my mouth and use the most basic attack of my kekkei genkai, Boil Release, acid cloud, point-blank range!

TheAuraAngel
I swing my other leg over the one you have grasped and kick you right in the back of the head, forcing your acid mist away from my face.

I told you, now that I have the real you in my sights its over!

Q99
Not that easy!

Sign, sign... the acid cloud solidifies into a clone, which then proceeds to Fire FIST! you in the back!

TheAuraAngel
Gah! Tukos...Now!

*I spit some blood but I wheel my sword arm around and run wind chakra along the blade and destroy your clone. Tukos lands on the ground*

Tukos Reverse Kuchiyose no jutsu!

*You and I are summoned by Tukos before your clone can dissipate into the acid cloud. We are on the temple where I was earlier*

Chidori Nagashi!

*I run more lightning through you, attempting to paralyze you*

Q99
Fire boom! I clap my hands together creating a small explosion, blowing us apart before I get zapped.

Then I throw a pair of kunai, one right at your forehead and one low at your stomach.

TheAuraAngel
I throw two kunai as well, charged with wind chakra, that cut right through your kunai and head straight for ya.

It's over....

I raise the silver sword and begin summoning strong winds that move the dark clouds into position.

This was a lot more violent than last time, wouldn't you say? stick out tongue

Q99
You keep saying that but you haven't rolled over and died yet smile

I clap my hands for another even smaller Fire Boom!, deflecting the two wind kunai from their course and letting me grab their handles, sending them flying strait back towards you.

I leap back, pop a small pill, make a water clone, then throw it off the side of the temple into the distance.

TheAuraAngel
What can I say, I'm a firm believer in ladies first!

I duck beneath the kunai and send chidori through the ground towards you!

Kirin is nearly ready. Aren't you terrified?

Q99
I do a jump to avoid the ground chidori and land on a ledge.

I then cross my arms and smile. Kirin away smile

TheAuraAngel
I grab Tukos and throw him off the other side of the temple your clone went when you threw it.

I don't trust such pretty smiles.

Charges at you, with wind chakra along the silver sword.

*Rain begins falling*

Q99
Now here's a question for you, did I really have a counter or did I just throw a clone off for no reason then smile knowing no-one would attack from that position? smile

I rush to the left, my speed noticeably up from a few moments ago, probably due to the pill I just took, and blow a few blows of acid at your feet.

TheAuraAngel
You're not wasteful with your chakra, steroid or not. You've got something planned. Best see what it is before using my trump cards.

I jump backwards, and send a small blast of lightning into the water on the top of the tower, electrifying the whole area.

Q99
I leap off the top of the tower, back down to the... lesse, bridge area, right? I think that's where we are.

TheAuraAngel
I throw down a smoke bomb and jump down in front of you, my back to to edge of the destroyed bridge.

What do you say we finally end this with what little chakra we have left?

Holds up my hand and uses Rasengan.

Q99
See, you keep calling for challenges like that, but if we keep going like this, you'll run out first smile

I jump away and back down to the water, and create a basic mist-cloud in a small area when I land.

TheAuraAngel
Dissipates my Rasengan and smiles.

*throws two kunai down at where your mist-cloud is*

Q99
*Throws a kunai back up at you*

TheAuraAngel
*One of mine intercepts and the other reaches your mist cloud and explodes*

Q99
I poke my head out from under the water and surface again.

Kunai aren't going to finish this and you know it smile

I shoot a fireball up at you.

TheAuraAngel
I jump to the other side of the destroyed bridge to dodge your attack and I throw a Demon Wind Shuriken down at you.

Hehe you don't know what I know.

Q99
I gather up a gout of water, which include the shuriken you threw into the water earlier, and throw it to knock the Fuma shuriken out of the air.

Don't think I've forgotten your "turn into a shuriken" trick either smile

Demonic Phoenix
* Uses Shadow Clone Jutsu combined with both the Harem techniques to distract the both of you, the Shadow Sewing technique to bind the both of you, and then finishes off with Chibaku Tensei to end the both of you *

super13

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I gather up a gout of water, which include the shuriken you threw into the water earlier, and throw it to knock the Fuma shuriken out of the air.

Don't think I've forgotten your "turn into a shuriken" trick either smile

But did you forget about the simple Kage Shuriken technique? stick out tongue

The one in the shadow reaches you and 4 explosive tags go off at once.

* Uses Shadow Clone Jutsu combined with both the Harem techniques to distract the both of you, the Shadow Sewing technique to bind the both of you, and then finishes off with Chibaku Tensei to end the both of you *

super13

The two harem techniques cancel each other out while Q99 punches you through the mountain before those techniques work.

stick out tongue

Q99
I dunno, both flavors of harem technique at once? I think that'd work on me ^^

But did you forget about the simple Kage Shuriken technique? stick out tongue

The one in the shadow reaches you and 4 explosive tags go off at once.

The water clone is destroyed.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I dunno, both flavors of harem technique at once? I think that'd work on me ^^

The water clone is destroyed.

Kay, then I win and leave. haermm

*throws another kunai down at the water*

I can keep this up all day.

Q99
After some time of futilely playing around in the water, an unconscious Tuko lands at your feet, and you hear my laugh behind you smile

TheAuraAngel
Tukos dissipates and I turn to look at you.

Fine piece of work aren't ya? Going after my summon like that. I'll have to make sure I give you a nice punch to the face to return the favor.

Q99
Tuko doesn't so much 'dissipate' as turn into me!

Fire Fist to the jaw! WHAM! XD

TheAuraAngel
My wind clone dissipates and the fire from your flame fist is expanded, hitting the you that was behind me. The real me is on the other side of the bridge.

Hehe clever. Not too shabby.

Q99
Please, the me back there was not even close to in the line-of-fire, fire fist getting a bit big won't hit her smile

And we both start shuriken-storming you, Uchiha-style (i.e. like when Sasuke and Itachi both started trying to overwhelm each other with crazy amounts of shuriken).

TheAuraAngel
!

Fuuton: Vacuum Spheres!

*shoots several blasts of wind that knock all your shuriken away*

Hehehe...

Q99
One of me dodges. The other of me dodges and backs off, jumping away out of sight again.

TheAuraAngel
Hehe...

*runs electricity through the strings of the hidden shuriken in the spheres and electrocutes the entire area, including where one of you dodged to*

Q99
Ok, I hereby question the ability to hide shuriken in *invisible sphere* smile It works with fireballs, but that trick is non-transferable.

Also I cast a small water jutsu to deflect the electricity that'd hit me.

TheAuraAngel
They were hidden in my Vacuum Spheres that I shot at you?

We can keep this going all week if you want, or we can call it quits right now. Your choice....stick out tongue

Q99
They were hidden in my Vacuum Spheres that I shot at you?

Yea, you can't actually hide solid objects in vacuum spheres without it being visibly obvious smile You can put them in there, but it can't be a surprise.

You should be about ready to die of chakra exhaustion... ^^

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, you can't actually hide solid objects in vacuum spheres without it being visibly obvious smile You can put them in there, but it can't be a surprise.

You should be about ready to die of chakra exhaustion... ^^

Have you never heard of hiding something in plain view? wink

Quite honestly am not feeling so hot. But I can keep pace with you if you desire. I just don't really feel like it.

Q99
Have you never heard of hiding something in plain view? wink

Yea, that doesn't work with literally transparent smile

For awhile, maybe, but you'd fall first.

*Fires a stream of fire at you*

TheAuraAngel
It does if you're, say, not trying to get hit by the attack. Which you were.

*eats soldier pill and back flips onto the temple, dodging your fire*

Hehe....now lesse here.

Q99
The thing is, it's not *hiding* anything, if shuriken are in vacuum spheres they can be seen. It's an attack method but it's not a trick, there's no way to get surprise with it.

Let's see... I see three main ways to handle this... do I want to go first or let you do so...?

Aquilla
Lava Style: Magma Fist!!!

*Punches Q99 out of the way. Appears down before Aura and stares him down with exposed red right eye*

Mind if I butt in here kid?

Q99
Wait your turn, we've got something going here (also, a new challenge would obviously have a huge edge).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>