vegeta vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The difference with this battle is that we are not using anything from the manga, we're using all anime feats. Anything that is done in the anime can be used in this battle.

Thats what starts arguments, people saying things are cannon and not cannon, so to limit arguments and frustration, I chose anime instead of manga.

Let the battle begin.

carver9
the anime in this battle is cannon material

Endless Mike
Anime is canon, hmm? In that case most ki blasts move slower than bullets. Superman blitzes him to death and never gets hit.

Csdabest
A Key Blast moves slower than a bullet. Where did you get this info from. You do realize at the speed they are fighting everything is slowed down so we can see it. At the beginning of Dragon Ball Z people were cratching bullets and flicking them back. The characters didnt get slower man. Also Anime Vegeta Curb Stomps Supes.

carver9
anime vegeta curb stomps supes bad. Hell raditz was stated as moving the speed of light and regular vegeta>>>>>>>>>>>>>raditz when he fought goku.

This is a stomp in vegeta favor and it wont be a hard fight at all.

Kento
Originally posted by carver9
anime vegeta curb stomps supes bad. Hell raditz was stated as moving the speed of light and regular vegeta>>>>>>>>>>>>>raditz when he fought goku.

This is a stomp in vegeta favor and it wont be a hard fight at all. roll eyes (sarcastic) The only time Radditz was moving at light speed in in the original American dub never said in the Japanese version. And ya know it's not like there are plenty of other stuff that contradict that even in the anime.

Vegeta still looses even if it's anime.

BradBalboa
hmmm this is alot different than Goku vs Superman !

Vegeta is smarter and a better tactition !!, plus hes more likely to get angry and use his full power !! hmmm Tricky

I think Ill go with Vegeta ! big grin

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by carver9
The difference with this battle is that we are not using anything from the manga, we're using all anime feats. Anything that is done in the anime can be used in this battle.

Thats what starts arguments, people saying things are cannon and not cannon, so to limit arguments and frustration, I chose anime instead of manga.

Let the battle begin.

nahuh I really wish that people will stop making DBZ vs Superman threads.

Nothing good can come from them.

Neo Darkhalen
All you get is more and more flame wars.

WrathfulDwarf
The battle is over Superman wins.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.