Goriest movie ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
which movie has the most blood and gore in it ? I would say Saw movies and TCM

I would also include Rambo 4 becouse its all guts and blood even if its not horror

jaden101
starship troopers had a lot of gore for a comedy

Röland
The Thing was extremely gory for it's time.

ragesRemorse
has to be one of those jap movies for sure. Id mention the august underground movies, but i dont know that i consider them to be movie's.

MildPossession
TCM! if you mean the original, there was hardly any gore shown.

Combat_Guru
The Passion of the Christ.

papabeard
This topic again? stick out tongue ........

Braindead
Story of Ricki
The Guinea Pig Series
Day of the Dead
Maniac
Ichi The Killer ( mostly just blood )
Men Behind The Sun
Intruder

zslick
wow come on 300 and if you want to count carrie also cant forget about silent hill a woman getting her skin ripped off of her come on!

ragesRemorse
Rambo

Selphie
Originally posted by MildPossession
TCM! if you mean the original, there was hardly any gore shown.

Exactly, it'd be stupid to list the original, because it wasn't a gorey horror, it was more of a suspense horror.

I guess I'd have to go with Dead Alive/Brain Dead. Maybe even Rabid Grannies too.

BackFire
Dead Alive

August Underground Mordum

Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood/Mermaid in the Manhole

kodak
Originally posted by BackFire
Dead Alive

love

great movie.

i have a copy of "BlackSheep" (for those who don't know what im on aboot, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779982/ )

Its got some pretty good gore, its not like all out gore fest, but if you want to see some good gore FX, its worth a rent.

magic_hate_ball
The Burning Moon

deathbycorn

casper_rific
For me, there are really lots of gory movies and they are all sick. The lastest gory movie I saw would be Halloween..

deathbycorn
If you want to see gore done well and not over the top to make it comedic like Braindead, watch Inside (the French film). It is the most BRUTAL film I've ever seen. There is some parts in it that made me say "what the **** did I just witness".

Here are some of the things that happen - spoilers ahead.

Stabbings in the arms with sewing needles, stabbings through the hand with scissors. Sewing needles and scissors to people necks and faces. Scissors to the groin. Heads blown off (literally). Scissors through foreheads that turn you retarded before you die. Almost dead cops absoluety smashing the **** out of pregnant ladies stomaches. Faces burnt off with lighters and fly-spray. Babies cut out of stomaches! Honestly it is the most Visceral, Brutal, Vile, Putrid, Life Denying film I've ever seen. A must see for all gore fans and people who enjoy REAL horror films. Not shit like Scream.

celestialdemon
Ichi the Killer is pretty high up there.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by deathbycorn
The goriest films are the Asian films.

Art of the Devil 1 & 2
Naked Blood 1 & 2
Red Room 1 & 2
The Angel Guts series
The All Night Long series
Men Behind The Sun

Art of the Devil.

That's the series I been wanting to see for quite a while. Heard about them not too long ago. It must really be pretty disturbing to be near Men Behind the Sun.

deathbycorn
Dude. Even the posters are ****ed up.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2142/poster29rjvk7.jpg

papabeard
Dr Lamb and other HOng Kong category 3 flicks.

Tyranno-Chris
Hatchet

cropsy_is_god
The August Underground's are gory but there so disturbing i kinda forget how gory.

The re-animators have a good bit of gore although there not too serious and the first 2 Evil Dead movies are gory

wolfey
Flower of Flesh and Blood -- part of the Guinea Pig series. I never seen no sh*t like that before in the way of gore.

deathbycorn
You people don't know what gore is. Sure FOFAB is a shocker but if you want to see a pure gore film watch SUBCONSCIOUS CRUELTY. Snuff is just stupid. Fake snuff anyway, like AU and Guinea Pig. SUBCONSCIOUS CRUELTY is just disturbing GORE. Its one of them films like Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain. Surreal as.

deathbycorn
And check out

Begotten (1991)

tylerTOXICITY
Brain Dead.
Or known as
Dead alive.

Goriest move in the Effing universe man.
Great movie.
5 star in recommendation.

coolmovies
Alien 3 is gorie too

FistOfThe North
Live Action: Hellbound: Hellraiser II

Anime: Fist of the NorthStar

Ainsy
Defenately SAW Films !smile

cropsy_is_god
Blood feast 2 unrated. Not a great film but delivers on the gore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.