Leonardo vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
One night Leonardo tells his brothers that they are moving. Their secret location was discovered by the Foot Soldiers. Master Splinter tells his sons that they will move to another city. One that has more crime, more trouble, and more dark places to hide. He tells the turtles that they are moving to Gotham City.

-After their move to Gotham, the turtles show their anger towards Leonardo by leaving him out of everything. Even Splinter is disappointed that his brightest pupal was followed so easily to their former home. Leo also blamed himself for their sudden relocation. He decided to go on a walk around the city to clear his mind. He was gone for hours asking himself how he could make this up to his brothers and Master Splinter. When Leo returned home he found the place empty. All he found was a pizza box on the table. He noticed that the box had a joker card taped to the top.

"When will Mikey learn to quit playing around so much?" ,Leo asked himself. He opened the box and a green gas sprayed in his face. Leo fell to the floor and passed out.

-Later he awoke in an unfamiliar warehouse. "Uuuhhh....Where am I?" ,Leo said. Just then he heard a horrific laugh. The Joker appeared from out of the shadows. Leo took out his blades in preparation for a fight with the psychotic clown. The Joker told Leo that that would be a very poor choice of actions, especially if he ever wanted to see his family alive again. He asked Joker why he was doing this. Joker told him, that his brothers should have minded their own business while he was "bat hunting". Leo asked Joker, "If you plan on teaching me a lesson why did you leave me my weapons?" Joker told him he would need them. Leo asked, "For what?!" Joker just laughed and pointed behind Leonardo.

Leo turned to see Raphael standing with his weapons ready. Joker tells Leo, "Its amazing what a little encouragement and Joker-Rage Gas can do to a turtles ego! HAHAHAHAHA!" Leo told Raphael he didn't want to hurt him. Raphael kicked him to the ground and said, "Don't worry about that Leo. You wont." Leo asked Joker where the others where. Joker told Leo, "That's the best part of the game! Your family is in a safe place don't worry about them. But if you want to save them, you have to win a fight to the death with your evil twin here first." Leo told Joker he would never kill his brother, no matter how bad Raph beat him. Joker said, "Well that's unfortunate for the others. I mean they only have about 30mins of life left in them." A large screen lite up with the image of Splinter, Mikey, and Donny trapped in a gas room. Joker yelled, "Game on, sewer freak!"

Will Leo kill the confused Raph to save the others?

Will Raph kill Leo before he can save the others?

Or will Leo find a way to spare Raph and save his family, thus stopping The Jokers evil plans?

psycho gundam
all you really need to do is show leo a picture of joker blowing splinter's brains out to make him forget restraint, and thus joker getting beaten close to death fallowed by nonconstructive surgery via twin-katanas.

Barbarian Shams
I'd imagine that Leo could find a way to beat Raph without having to kill him and when Raph comes to his senses, I smell a TMNT style beatdown on poor old Joker boy. I like it when there's actually a story behind a versus match and this one has to be one of the better ones I've seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.