Moon Knight vs Daredevil vs Spider Man vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

::TNA_TITAN::
Daredevil- Highly skilled in acrobatics and Martial Arts, very good hearing touching etc, has a baton/cane as a weapon

Moon Knight- About same fighting skill as DD, his speed power etc boosted at night. Has his usual staff and spiked knuckle dusters

Spider Man- Web powers, very durable and really strong, probably the worst hand to hand fighter out the lot, has no weapons.

Iron Fist- Really good at hand to hand fighting, has spiritul energy and has no weapons.

they are all at their basic power, so no power advantages due to a comic or era and stuff.

2 weeks prep.

My thoughts are DD.

Soljer
What do you mean 'basic power'?

Mindset
What would anyone besides Spiderman even do with prep?

Liek they all have no extra power speed etc advantages, like this isnt Moon Knight with broken legs, it basic moon knight, who didnt have broken legs, you know liek that

nimbus006
Originally posted by Mindset
What would anyone besides Spiderman even do with prep?

I was thinking the same thing.

Mindset, they might visit a trainer, train, spy, do nothing or even make an alliance

nimbus006
Originally posted by ::TNA_TITAN::
Mindset, they might visit a trainer, train, spy, do nothing or even make an alliance

Lol... yea DD, MK, and IF make an alliance to take out SM, and then go after each other.

-K-M-
Actually Moon Knight is very skilled with prep, and could bring lots of weapons into the fray. He also does have his Angelwing and the Mooncopter shifty

so who do u think wins?

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
Actually Moon Knight is very skilled with prep, and could bring lots of weapons into the fray. He also does have his Angelwing and the Mooncopter shifty

I've never seen MK do anything impressive with prep.

Do you have examples?

-K-M-
With 2 weeks prep? Most likely Moon Knight as he already has pretty powerful weapons and near unlimited resources....wonders of being a billionaire

I've never seen MK do anything impressive with prep.

Do you have examples?

All in the respect thread, he even created the Angelwing in a weeks time after he saw someone else use one similar to that in an alterante reality.

o, we know mk is good with prep, now who do we think wins?

-K-M-
o, we know mk is good with prep, now who do we think wins?

Moon Knight only because of the prep.

Soljer
Liek they all have no extra power speed etc advantages, like this isnt Moon Knight with broken legs, it basic moon knight, who didnt have broken legs, you know liek that

But is it still current versions, otherwise?

Meaning post-OMD Spidey and the Immortal Iron Fist Danny?

Sorry to be unclear Soljer, but I meant no advantages liek immortality and stuff because of what happened currently or what happened in a comic/

-K-M-
If this is current versions, Moon Knight has no enhanced powers currently. He is athletic human, not even peak human as he is still recovering from an injury. Still give him the nod due to prep and the weapons he can bring.

I mean they are all got their powers just no one has advantages

Soljer
Sorry to be unclear Soljer, but I meant no advantages liek immortality and stuff because of what happened currently or what happened in a comic/

No sweat, friend.

It sounds like you want current versions, just no outside power-ups.

In which case, I'd give the win to Danny in a straight up fight - convincingly.

With the prep, however, Moon Knight and Spidey become much more formidable - hard to really say.

Jugglenaut
Current IF has one shotted a speeding train loaded with explosives, and survived the resulting destruction unscathed.

Yeah Soljer dat what i meant

-K-M-
Well with adamantium darts, knock out gas, explosive darts, adamantium staff with anti-metal wave and electrical charge, Angelwing, and the Mooncopter.

I'm siding with Moon Knight with prep shifty

Soljer
Well with adamantium darts, knock out gas, explosive darts, adamantium staff with anti-metal wave and electrical charge, Angelwing, and the Mooncopter.

I'm siding with Moon Knight with prep shifty

It's not as if the other three couldn't deal with anything you just named. erm.

Impact webbing to the Mooncopter's rotor for the win. stick out tongue.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Soljer
It's not as if the other three couldn't deal with anything you just named. erm.

Impact webbing to the Mooncopter's rotor for the win. stick out tongue.

Errrr? I highly doubt that, as even Spider-Man struggled with Moon Knight when he was just using silver darts and staff

Naaaa...especially where some Mooncopters took heat seekers and didn't even get destroyed let alone taken down.

Mindset
With 2 weeks prep? Most likely Moon Knight as he already has pretty powerful weapons and near unlimited resources....wonders of being a billionaire

All in the respect thread, he even created the Angelwing in a weeks time after he saw someone else use one similar to that in an alterante reality.

Granted I just skimming through it, but I didn't see anything about prep, him building the Angelwing, or these powerful weapons. sad

Soljer
Errrr? I highly doubt that, as even Spider-Man struggled with Moon Knight when he was just using silver darts and staff

Naaaa...especially where some Mooncopters took heat seekers and didn't even get destroyed let alone taken down.

The thing about impact webbing was a joke. Hence the emoticon.

As far as him being that much more formidable because his darts and staff are a bit more durable...I just don't see it. I don't see his weapons being unbreakable being that huge of an advantage. Weapon breaking very rarely comes up.

-K-M-
Granted I just skimming through it, but I didn't see anything about prep, him building the Angelwing, or these powerful weapons. sad

Then keep looking as it's all organized.

Here's 616 seeing another Moon Knight using the Angelwing and in the next issue or the following issue he has his own
1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMKv3_42-06.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMKv3_42-07.jpg

-K-M-
The thing about impact webbing was a joke. Hence the emoticon.

As far as him being that much more formidable because his darts and staff are a bit more durable...I just don't see it. I don't see his weapons being unbreakable being that huge of an advantage. Weapon breaking very rarely comes up.

Indeed, but even if his weapons are removed he has added a electromagnetic pulse which returns the said weapons right back to him.

With his adamantium staff he one-shotted US Agent with it.

Soljer
Indeed, but even if his weapons are removed he has added a electromagnetic pulse which returns the said weapons right back to him.

With his adamantium staff he one-shotted US Agent with it.

Great for him. I don't see the chances of being disarmed as any more significant than the chances of his weapons breaking. The two options are pretty well insignificant.

Mindset
Then keep looking as it's all organized.

Here's 616 seeing another Moon Knight using the Angelwing and in the next issue or the following issue he has his own
1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMKv3_42-06.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMKv3_42-07.jpg

Well that gave him the idea, but I don't see where he actually built it himself.

Also in ASM 220 when MK and Spiderman fought, Spiderman was not fighting seriously.

-K-M-
Great for him. I don't see the chances of being disarmed as any more significant than the chances of his weapons breaking. The two options are pretty well insignificant.

Insignificant? Definetly disagree, as being able to contually use his weapons is a huge advantage and be able to easily attack from a distance makes it another advantage as he can fire dozen of explosive, knock out gas, adamantium darts, etc. in a second. Then you can factor in the Angelwing gassing the entire area with knock out gas, or the MoonCopter hitting the area with missiles smile

In a straight fight MK would most definetly not win, but with prep I don't see how he could lose.

-K-M-
Well that gave him the idea, but I don't see where he actually built it himself.

Also in ASM 220 when MK and Spiderman fought, Spiderman was not fighting seriously.

confused Read the series then, as he creates his own weapons and has done the blueprints for several designs of the Mooncopter. Who else do you think makes them? Another instance he added the anti-metal wave after Silver Swan used it on him so he developed his own version and added the feature to his staff.

Ummm..how was he not fighting serious?

Soljer
Insignificant? Definetly disagree, as being able to contually use his weapons is a huge advantage and be able to easily attack from a distance makes it another advantage as he can fire dozen of explosive, knock out gas, adamantium darts, etc. in a second. Then you can factor in the Angelwing gassing the entire area with knock out gas, or the MoonCopter hitting the area with missiles smile

In a straight fight MK would most definetly win, but with prep I don't see how he could lose.

Take a trip into a few moonknight threads.

How many are open and shut "His opponent breaks his staff and wins!"

"His opponent disarms him and wins!"

The idea rarely, if ever, comes up.

Being able to attack from a distance is a great advantage. One that is shared by every other fighter in this match. Only difference is, their attacks are much more potent than a few adamantium darts.

And as far as knockout gas goes, Danny can burn it out of his body with Chi, and Spidey can hold his breath for quite a while - or build a web-fan and fan it all back towards moonknight, stick out tongue.

Lastly....was that last sentence a typo? Moonknight most definitely wins straight up, but with prep he can't lose? I'm confused.

Mindset
confused Read the series then, as he creates his own weapons and has done the blueprints for several designs of the Mooncopter. Who else do you think makes them?

Ummm..how was he not fighting serious?

Well MK has a research team, pretty reasonable to think he has people to make the Angelwing.

Well the fact that they are trying to trick the people into thinking MK is bad, and on the next page Spiderman says,"Hey! Moonknight what the hecks gotten into you, man? You almost bashed my head in with that nightstick of yours in there"

-K-M-
Take a trip into a few moonknight threads.

How many are open and shut "His opponent breaks his staff and wins!"

"His opponent disarms him and wins!"

The idea rarely, if ever, comes up.

Being able to attack from a distance is a great advantage. One that is shared by every other fighter in this match. Only difference is, their attacks are much more potent than a few adamantium darts.

And as far as knockout gas goes, Danny can burn it out of his body with Chi, and Spidey can hold his breath for quite a while - or build a web-fan and fan it all back towards moonknight, stick out tongue.

Lastly....was that last sentence a typo? Moonknight most definitely wins straight up, but with prep he can't lose? I'm confused.

There isn't many MK threads to begin with, and actually in the DD vs. MK thread DD disarming MK was a huge reason why people thought he would win.

Potent? Have you seen his explosive darts? and if an adamantium dart connects it would most definetly do some serious damage more so then the other range weapons the people have

Except the gas has shown to last over 10 minutes and has heat seeker missles attached to it which he used on Werewolf of the Night and Gambit at the same time.

Yeah meant to type "not" I just edited it.

-K-M-
Well MK has a research team, pretty reasonable to think he has people to make the Angelwing.

Well the fact that they are trying to trick the people into thinking MK is bad, and on the next page Spiderman says,"Hey! Moonknight what the hecks gotten into you, man? You almost bashed my head in with that nightstick of yours in there"

....Research team?....What research team? It was said he develops his own weapons.

This is my mistake, I was thinking of their fight in Spectacular Spiderman #22. Yeah your referencing Amazing Spiderman #220, which was a planned fight.

Mindset
....Research team?....What research team? It was said he develops his own weapons.

This is my mistake, I was thinking of their fight in Spectacular Spiderman #22. Yeah your referencing Amazing Spiderman #220, which was a planned fight.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_040_19.jpg

Dr. Doom: You should do some research

MK: I have people to do that for me.

-K-M-
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_040_19.jpg

Dr. Doom: You should do some research

MK: I have people to do that for me.

He's referencing the Shadow Cabinet, which provides him information about things that are going on, not to develop weapons for him.

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMK_v3_44_21-1.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMK_v3_53_10.jpg

They wern't around long, and he developed all his more potent weapons before the Cabinet was created and they were disbanned shortly after the Doom incident.

Soljer
There isn't many MK threads to begin with, and actually in the DD vs. MK thread DD disarming MK was a huge reason why people thought he would win.

Potent? Have you seen his explosive darts? and if an adamantium dart connects it would most definetly do some serious damage more so then the other range weapons the people habe

Except the gas has shown to last over 10 minutes and has heat seeker missles attached to it which he used on Werewolf of the Night and Gambit at the samr time.

Yeah meant to type "not" I just edited it.

An Adamantium dart wouldn't do any more damage than the other ranged weapons. All the ranged weapons are pretty much fight enders, except every other person in the thread will much more easily dodge a dart than Moon Knight will dodge a wall of web, a ricocheting Billy Club or a wide-spread Iron Fist.

And it doesn't matter how long the gas lasts, a real fight like this won't last much longer than a few minutes, considering everyone will be one-shotting each other, and Spidey could easily hold his breath for that long without it drastically adversely affecting him. Not to that, as noted, it wouldn't even be a problem for Danny to burn it out of his system. Daredevil's the only one that would have a considerable problem with the gas.

And no sweat about the 'not.' I assumed, but I wasn't entirely sure.

-K-M-
An Adamantium dart wouldn't do any more damage than the other ranged weapons. All the ranged weapons are pretty much fight enders, except every other person in the thread will much more easily dodge a dart than Moon Knight will dodge a wall of web, a ricocheting Billy Club or a wide-spread Iron Fist.

And it doesn't matter how long the gas lasts, a real fight like this won't last much longer than a few minutes, considering everyone will be one-shotting each other, and Spidey could easily hold his breath for that long without it drastically adversely affecting him. Not to that, as noted, it wouldn't even be a problem for Danny to burn it out of his system. Daredevil's the only one that would have a considerable problem with the gas.

And no sweat about the 'not.' I assumed, but I wasn't entirely sure.

That's why as I noted Moon Knight can shoot multiple darts at once, from explosive, knock out gas, adamantium, etc. all in a second. He even knocked down a building with his explosive darts before. Also FYI, MK has superhuman speed himself

Spider-Man cannot hold his breath for that long, and yeah Danny could potentially come out of the gas fine but I don't see DD or Spider-Man doing it. I don't think anyone is going to one-shot Moon Knight, as in vol.3 he was arguable stronger then Spider-Man and his armor is bulletproof. Current MK? He would get killed by one hit from Spider-Man

Soljer
That's why as I noted Moon Knight can shoot multiple darts at once, from explosive, knock out gas, adamantium, etc. all in a second. He even knocked down a building with his explosive darts before. Also FYI, MK has superhuman speed himself

Spider-Man cannot hold his breath for that long, and yeah Danny could potentially come out of the gas fine but I don't see DD or Spider-Man doing it. I don't think anyone is going to one-shot Moon Knight, as in vol.3 he was arguable stronger then Spider-Man and his armor is bulletproof. Current MK? He would get killed by one hit from Spider-Man

Because Spidey, Danny, and Matt can't deal with a little bullet proof armor? They eat bullet proof baddies for breakfast.

-K-M-
Because Spidey, Danny, and Matt can't deal with a little bullet proof armor? They eat bullet proof baddies for breakfast.

The reason it was bullet-proof was because apparently it was lined with adamantium (after the Doom fight).

Mindset
Adamantium doesn't absorb the force from the blows.

-K-M-
Adamantium doesn't absorb the force from the blows.

It doesn't, but takes a lot of the punch out of the attacks. He has even been in an exploding building and was unphazed by it.

Soljer
The reason it was bullet-proof was because apparently it was lined with adamantium (after the Doom fight).

Interesting, without a doubt, but assuming that it's non-rigid, he'd still be subject to Daredevil's pressure points.

And even if it were rigid, he'd still be subject to Spidey's class ten punches and Danny's class-hundred punches.

-K-M-
Interesting, without a doubt, but assuming that it's non-rigid, he'd still be subject to Daredevil's pressure points.

And even if it were rigid, he'd still be subject to Spidey's class ten punches and Danny's class-hundred punches.

Depends, sometimes it's rigid and other times it's body fitting (or that's how the artist drew it)

Not really as even without that armor he was shrugging off blows from Hobgoblin and Demigoblin. Danny sure (would do serious damage), but Spider-Man? Naaaa. Plus it would be foolish for MK to try to go hand to hand, that's why he has his Angelwing and Mooncopter. Straight fight he would lose

Starscream M
it can't be rigid or he wouldn't be able to move.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
it can't be rigid or he wouldn't be able to move.

The entire thing isn't fully made out of adamantium

Armando92
Iron Fist would win he had beat Daredevil and Spiderman and maybe Moon Knight has super strenght but iron fist defeated Colossus

deathslash
Lord Rand ftw

jitay
Otto ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.