Mister Majestic vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GahLakTus
You know the score.

Discuss.

Mr Majestic

Thor

draxx_tOfU
Majestic...

and...

this has been done countless times...

GahLakTus
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Majestic...

and...

this has been done countless times...

This may strike you as strange - but maybe (just maybe) I posted this thread because I happen to be (apparently) one of the no doubt very few people who hasn't seen this done countless times before? smile

Bentley
Current Thor wins I suppose.

guy222
thor has the odin power

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
thor has the odin power

And that's the winner factor in this fight.

guy222
Majestic can beat a Skyfather?

With the Odin Power, Thor brought back the entire Asgardian race and defeated the Destroyer

Granted, my knowledge on Majestic is slim besides he's a Superman ripoff

The answer to ur question. IMO, yes

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by GahLakTus
This may strike you as strange - but maybe (just maybe) I posted this thread because I happen to be (apparently) one of the no doubt very few people who hasn't seen this done countless times before? smile This may strike you as strange - but maybe (just maybe) we have a search engine made specifically for those very few of you that haven't seen this done countless times before? smile

DigiMark007
^^^ What he said

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=455302&highlight=title%3A%28Majestic+vs.+Thor%29

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Majestic can beat a Skyfather?

With the Odin Power, Thor brought back the entire Asgardian race and defeated the Destroyer

Granted, my knowledge on Majestic is slim besides he's a Superman ripoff

The answer to ur question. IMO, yes

A good Superman ripoff though. All of Supes powers, arguably smarter and more skilled, and none of Kal's major weaknesses. He's probably a hair < the big guy in raw physical stats like strength and durability, but it's so close as to be nearly negligible.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by DigiMark007
A good Superman ripoff though. All of Supes powers, arguably smarter and more skilled, and none of Kal's major weaknesses. He's probably a hair < the big guy in raw physical stats like strength and durability, but it's so close as to be nearly negligible.

Dreamwar will take the guess work out of it, I hope. I think Thor would win however. What could Majestros throw at him that is greater than what the Destroyer did?

jadervason
Maj narrowly defeats Thor then gets rained upon by Thor's homies.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
This may strike you as strange - but maybe (just maybe) we have a search engine made specifically for those very few of you that haven't seen this done countless times before? smile

The world is a better place because of you. Bravo

llagrok
Majestic is a bit too smart and fast for the Thorester, no?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Majestic is a bit too smart and fast for the Thorester, no?

Uhmmm no.... just no.

complexbrother
prep or no prep ?

with prep Majestic couls squeak out a win,

without it he looses .... badly

llagrok
I assume we're not talking current thor

complexbrother
I think we are.

guy222
thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Majestic is a bit too smart and fast for the Thorester, no? Not at all.Originally posted by complexbrother
prep or no prep ?

with prep Majestic couls squeak out a win,

without it he looses .... badly Yep.

Stoic
What's different about Majestic today, and Majestic in the days of Wildcore? If this is the same guy Thor would walk all over him.

Cavalier
Bumping this one because the other one was closed.

Majestic wins, btw.

iceman24567
Yeah Majestic wins.

Enyalus
Current or Classic Thor wins.

Although, Majestic's combat skill is very, very impressive.

Cavalier
Majestic thinks faster, has teh MA skillz, and moves faster IMO.

Avlon
Majestic stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.