the runner and infinity man vs. thanos and gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
gog from jsa
tdotng infinity man
thanos right before he got killed

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

guy222
team two

Galan007
IM/gog's little scuffle led me to believe gog was >. what i'm not sure on is thanos' ability to beat runner.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Enyalus
Runner with Space gem, team one.

Runner without, team two easily.

guy222
Originally posted by The Nuul

love the sig

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
IM/gog's little scuffle led me to believe gog was >. what i'm not sure on is thanos' ability to beat runner. Shields.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Runner with Space gem, team one.

Runner without, team two easily.

Yes but didn't that battle already play out...Runner with the space gem?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes but didn't that battle already play out...Runner with the space gem?
Yep. And Runner basically had Thanos dead-to-rights if he hadn't stopped to job afterwards.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yep. And Runner basically had Thanos dead-to-rights if he hadn't stopped to job afterwards.

Dead to rights..... That's taking it a little too far as Thanos was no where near KO or Dead really. However, Runner was doing rather well for himself no doubt and I see your point. However, I believe Gog > IM and Thanos on panel has defeated Runner but that fight was kinda inconclusive in a way. Even still Gog takes out IM and Thanos can certainly deal with Runner long enough for Gog to get in the mix imo friend.

Enyalus
^ Gog vs. regular IM, I'd agree with. God vs. IM amped by The Source like he was in DOTNG...meh. I disagree with.

Ouallada
Runner is more than capable of taking Thanos out even without his gem. Not saying he would do so for the majority, but team 2 won't be taking this in a cakewalk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.