Jakita Wagner vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
maybe a better match up than cage? can she still win it?

ps--if you've not read planetary, you don't kow what you're missing. smile

complexbrother
I think with her speed, her skills, and her strength she could take it .

http://home.earthlink.net/~planetary-page/imagepage/JakitaWP.jpg

Galan007
Jakita ftw. No contest.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Jakita ftw. No contest.

really? some were suggesting cage might be able to take her but you think she takes ben no problem?

hmm, i've only read about the first 6-7 issues of planetary, but i'd not have said that. must be more good stuff from jakita to come. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
really? some were suggesting cage might be able to take her but you think she takes ben no problem?

hmm, i've only read about the first 6-7 issues of planetary, but i'd not have said that. must be more good stuff from jakita to come. smile I think her speed advantage + formidable strength + exotic powers, would give her the edge over Ben. Just my opinion.

Charlotte DeBel
As for exotic powers- superhumanly keen sences and another power that is glorified thunderclap...but Ben would have an assload of troubles with her.

Though my amalgam from winter tourney with Jakita Wagner as body character kills him in seconds and probably can duke it out with Wonder Woman.
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/946/29151878lv7.th.jpg
Leo should have remembered that chick, though the argument that Spiderman pwns her was pretty stupid. But that was my lack of time during the match.

leonidas
how'd i forget that? shock

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by leonidas
how'd i forget that? shock
Sadly our team got associated mostly with rock nukessmile Not with sexy amalgams that solo B-Dub's team.

The Pict
I dunno if Jakita is stronger than Ben or not, but she takes a solid majority due to her speed advantage.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by The Pict
I dunno if Jakita is stronger than Ben or not, but she takes a solid majority due to her speed advantage.

She's weaker than him, she's barely class 50, but speed and skill FTW.

The Illuminati
She's no stronger than Cage and Ben's seen much faster beings with much more power and was not KO'd in a minute. That's preposterous.

Ben would get the majority. He's more than 2x's as strong, arguably as skilled, and much more durable, although much slow I will give you that.

Ben 7/10 min.

bluewaterrider
mmm

Just learned about this character from a poster in the character ownage thread ...

Apparently has issues with Adam West look-alikes ...

Endless Mike
She's tough but I still give it to my boy Ben

Tony Stark
Ben has fought and beaten much faster, stronger and durable people than Jakita. He wouldn't even have to give a 50% effort to win 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.