The Heralds vs. the JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Fight starts, when bell rings, each side has 3 mins to raise shields, do what ever. they are5 miles apart. no blowing up the planet or bfr's

surfer
morg
firelord
nova
air walker
stardust
forgotten one
terrax
red shift

vs.

KC superman
thunderbolt
sentinal
obsidian
powergirl
dr.fate
black adam
captain marvel
jay garrick

Bentley
Freeman is marvel, right? Regular Black Adam?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Freeman is marvel, right? Regular Black Adam?

current black adam and captain marvel who is just a herald lvler. i'm so confused by all this new cm stuff.

Bentley
The battle is very close, the two kriptonians -glaring weaknesses- and the two characters that suck -Air Walker and Terrax- make it pretty damn even.

Alan Scott is Sentinel though, and KC Supes is still above the regular one. I would lean to team two for the mayority.

TricksterPriest
Team 2 for a very strong majority. most of the heralds aren't worth shit.

And if this is a good version of Fate, he can take any of them on and win, excepting maybe Surfer or Stardust, and even that's iffy.

tkitna
Interesting matchup. I'm siding with the heralds though for the majority. Just to versatile in my opinion.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tkitna
Interesting matchup. I'm siding with the heralds though for the majority. Just to versatile in my opinion.

surfer= good
morg= good brawler, not very versatile
firelord= a step or two above terrax
nova= crap
air walker= mega crap
stardust= good
forgotten one = he's a herald? Thought he was an eternal......
terrax= ultra crap
red shift= Minus his swords, not that big a deal, though BFR helps.

And you forgot the big BIG gun on JSA. "Say you." Nuff said. cool

Bentley
Man, I just saw Nova there. Heralds are toast.

tkitna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
surfer= good
morg= good brawler, not very versatile
firelord= a step or two above terrax
nova= crap
air walker= mega crap
stardust= good
forgotten one = he's a herald? Thought he was an eternal......
terrax= ultra crap
red shift= Minus his swords, not that big a deal, though BFR helps.

And you forgot the big BIG gun on JSA. "Say you." Nuff said. cool

Eh, you might be right, but I dont know the extent of all their powers. I would think that they are capable of some serious stuff if they didnt fight like dumb asses most of the time.

Poor bastard gets no love around here.

quanchi112
JSA wins.

Lord Feron
Yeah idk enuf about the JSA team but Black adam and cap with dr. fate I think those are one of the strongest guys against the heralds due to no glaring weakness to exploit and near superman powerset. And Fate is magical! hmmm yeah idk forgotten one and Star Dust and surfer are the strongest i think maybe morg is stronger then forgotten one but yeah idk.

norrinradd43
Firelord is no slouch

CaptainStoic
Heralds win.

iceman24567
Jsa has this in the bag 7/10 times

Eon Blue
JSA win.

Soljer
The original poster put the Thunderbolt on the JSA. Not Thunder, but the Thunderbolt.

What the f**k?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Soljer
The original poster put the Thunderbolt on the JSA. Not Thunder, but the Thunderbolt.

What the f**k? Question:

What exactly has he done?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Question:

What exactly has he done? the best i've seen him do is fight mordru. mordru wasn't at full power. so i figured at that point mordru was probably around herald lvl of the highest calilbre.

DigiMark007
I'm not sure if Thunderbolt is just another powerful character or a 5th dimension imp-level being, which is far beyond any of these characters.

Anyway, JSA. Browsing the lineups, Fate struck me as a good wild card. The heralds bring all kinds of raw energy, but a top shelf mystic could cause all kinds of problems with his versatility.

Also, Alan and Superman would be pwning noobs like it was their job.

guy222
agree with digi

fate is the wildcard

draxx_tOfU
take away DF and the heralds take it...

not because of raw power but the prep...

CaptainStoic
Is this Morg when he was at full power?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Question:

What exactly has he done?
Besides being a 5d genie and stalemating another one said to have infinite power and then they combined into one being.......please tell me you dont think some heralds could beat thunderbolt.

basilisk
Thunderbolt can't contribute to this fight because his owner isn't on the team to give him orders and he doesn't obey anyone else. He would just stand there watching.

vlaaad12345
Umm no,if the thread creator wants to put thunderbolt himself in the fight then its thunderbolt and its a forum battle so he wont need a master.

jadervason
You're going to actually try to get thunderbolt out of here on a technicality?

basilisk
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Umm no,if the thread creator wants to put thunderbolt himself in the fight then its thunderbolt and its a forum battle so he wont need a master.

I guess that's fair enough (and I was half-joking). But it is kind of giving him an ability that he doesn't have, and I'm not sure we can judge how smart he fights by himself without examples to go on. Mind you with his powerset he probably doesn't need to fight smart.

Mindset
I'm pretty sure thread starter meant Thunderbolt with Jakeem controlling him.

llagrok
Alan Scott takes 'em to the library.

Erik-Lensherr
JSA. Easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Besides being a 5d genie and stalemating another one said to have infinite power and then they combined into one being.......please tell me you dont think some heralds could beat thunderbolt. So... him being a 5d Imp is what he's done?
And when was this?

Did I say that? Did I say that at all throughout my entire post?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.