New Star Trek Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
I was just looking on memory alpha when I found this article about an undeveloped animated series for Star Trek. Prehaps if the new movie is a triumph (which I personally am skeptical of) then a new tv series will be put into commission. What would you like to see as a new series?

I think it would be cool to have a time-ship from the 29th century. Episodes with time travel and the like in them are always fun. As they seem to be able to choose where to travel in the galaxy it probably wouldn't have the same impact as previous series. So either it could turn into a Doctor Who thing of sorts, or prehaps have them travel beyond the galactic barrier somehow, and explore new galaxies.

Raoul
honestly, i want a post nemesis series, but without all the stuff nemesis added to star trek...

starlock
Interesting.hmmmm

darthmaul1
do a whole series on the alternate universe, that has always been my favorite and the best part of the enterprise series.
unfortunatly when they were filming that they found out they were getting cancelled and just ended the story, and filled the last few episodes with crap.

~Wålshy~
1000th reply/post! w00t

star trek sucks with teh bald guy who looks like a rat no expression

Shakyamunison

BruceSkywalker
I've always wanted a new Trek series set in 24th century, but with a new ship and crew.

redlake
I'd like to see a Klingon 12 part series with Worf Galron and Martok etc. And bumping heads with the Hirojen and a couple of episodes on the legend of Kalis.

3. The discovery of a new quadrant 'Omega' by a new star ship set set 30 or 500 years (cant make up my mind) after the Dominion war.
4.Star Trek Chronicles one off episodes or two parters of random situations stretching all timelines from Archer to janeway and including episodes of other races Hirojen,Klingon,Romulons,Vulcans etc.

Mindship
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
this article

Post war? Darker future? Battlestar Enterprise? Works for me.

jaden101
I'd like to see an ST series set further into the future...perhaps 100 or 200 years past Nemesis...one where the borg have assimilated a lot of 1 off future technologies (the voyager doctor, the dyson sphere, time ship etc) and where they are using it not to battle the federation but to fight off a massive species 8472 invasion which is dragging in everyone...

Robtard
My god, those are all terrible ideas, if I were a producer and those were pitched to me, I'd let slip the hounds after you.

I'd like to see a series based not on the Federation at all, maybe the adventures of a Klingon, Vulcan or Romulan ship and it's crew. Wait, that'd suck too, not enough diversity.

jaden101
That's why you're a cockmungler and noone likes you though.

Robtard
I've never mungled a cock, sir. You're right about not being liked. sad

Imagine a show centered around a Vulcan crew, bunch of blank-eyed staring and monotone voices.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by redlake
I'd like to see a Klingon 12 part series with Worf Galron and Martok etc. And bumping heads with the Hirojen and a couple of episodes on the legend of Kalis.

3. The discovery of a new quadrant 'Omega' by a new star ship set set 30 or 500 years (cant make up my mind) after the Dominion war.
4.Star Trek Chronicles one off episodes or two parters of random situations stretching all timelines from Archer to janeway and including episodes of other races Hirojen,Klingon,Romulons,Vulcans etc.

No offense..but, you can't "discover" a new quadrant. There can only be "four" in a quadrant, hence the name quadrant. In Star Trek...you can only have an alpha, beta, gamma, and delta quadrant...that encompasses the Milky Way Galaxy...unless, the Federation wants to rename a quadrant as "omega". Now, if the Federation infiltrates another galaxy...then yeah...they could sub-divide that galaxy into quadrants with different Greek letters as names..lol

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
I've never mungled a cock, sir. You're right about not being liked. sad

Imagine a show centered around a Vulcan crew, bunch of blank-eyed staring and monotone voices.

Sounds like a day at my work.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Sounds like a day at my work.

Post office or the Department of Motor Vehicles (or whatever Scottish equivalent you highlander people have)?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Post office or the Department of Motor Vehicles (or whatever Scottish equivalent you highlander people have)?

There can be only one... shifty

Darth Jello
Well, apparently the new movie created a parallel universe so they can always do Next Generation Earth 2 or whatever. That's the one thing about the flick that bothers me. I hate split/alternate timelines and the retarded things that happen when people invoke them. In any case, I did see the outline for the proposed and think it's just too dark and small to be Star Trek. It would be nice to see something different though so if I were to pitch something to paramount it would either be a show involving the Enterprise J or a successor exploring the Andromeda galaxy and encountering the Kelvans from the original series and figuring out why it's becoming uninhabitable or just pitch a series set in any time but being from the perspective of a federation or other citizen or smuggler who really doesn't give a rats ass about the borg or the klingons until the supposedly benign politics that we always see from a starfleet/military point of view mess with his/her life in some way. Like maybe a family who gets broken up by a neutral zone, that kind of thing.

CadoAngelus
A series set entirely in the MIRROR UNIVERSE embarrasment would be epic, and fun, and dark

Sadako of Girth
And Goatee-licious.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raoul
honestly, i want a post nemesis series, but without all the stuff nemesis added to star trek...

QFT. That B4 bullshit was just that, bullshit. Of course, we are expected to think that it will become Data. Bla Bla.

Raoul
Originally posted by dadudemon
QFT. That B4 bullshit was just that, bullshit. Of course, we are expected to think that it will become Data. Bla Bla.

even the phasers and torpedoes looked off to me, considering how voyager, ds9 and the previous movies had been pretty consistent in that regard...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raoul
even the phasers and torpedoes looked off to me, considering how voyager, ds9 and the previous movies had been pretty consistent in that regard...

I don't remember much....I only saw it once in the theater. I don't remember the phasers being off...

Raoul
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't remember much....I only saw it once in the theater. I don't remember the phasers being off...

i was talking more about the hand phasers and the rifles. the ship to ship ones were fine iirc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.