Lightside revan at her peak vs nilius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
sabers force all out

Elite Hunter
Are you talking about the non canon lightside female Revan?

Well this has been done before and they pretty much always boil down to the same argument Revan takes the saber battle, loses the force( difficulty is often questioned here) and then there is a big dispute as to who wins all out but right now I would lean towards Nihilus here though I'm curious to see the arguments posted.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Are you talking about the non canon lightside female Revan?

Well this has been done before and they pretty much always boil down to the same argument Revan takes the saber battle, loses the force( difficulty is often questioned here) and then there is a big dispute as to who wins all out but right now I would lean towards Nihilus here though I'm curious to see the arguments posted.

i thought she was cannon

Elite Hunter
Nope, the male has always been canon,have you been listening to Exodus?

ThoraxeRMG
A Fully powered Revan would most likely lose to Nihilus.

darthsith19
Revan is a dude, Exile is a dudette, you got that finally?

Lord Knightfa11
male lightsider revan=cannon
Female lightsider Exile=cannon

anything else based on your KOTOR characters is Non Cannon.

Captain REX
CaNon, not caNNon. They are people, not artillery.

Darth Exodus
I still think that The Exile should have been darkside.......

Anyway, Revan can't block Nihilius' uber-drain so always loses there, but as Elite hunter said, she would win the 'sabers

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Captain REX
CaNon, not caNNon. They are people, not artillery.
:/ minor technicallities.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
I still think that The Exile should have been darkside.......

Anyway, Revan can't block Nihilius' uber-drain so always loses there, but as Elite hunter said, she would win the 'sabers
Not she. He.

Lord Knightfa11
does it matter if you are not talking about his love life?

Darth Exodus
Who cares. It has absolutely no impact on anything whatsoever.

Tangible God
Who cares. It has absolutely no impact on anything whatsoever. In that case, use the proper gender.

Lord Knightfa11
make me.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
make me. Don't you "make me" boy, or I'll "make you." Now you get your black ass outta here.

Lord Knightfa11
1. im not black
2. shut up.
3. Your not very complacent for a canadian, are you?
4. make me.

Captain REX
Revan's official and accepted gender is male, so we shall refer to him as such.

Darth Exodus
I seem to have gone temperarally Blind and didn't read that last sentence. Oh well, I'm sure it just heartily agreed with me that Revan should be both Female and Lesbian.... Or Lesosian, I always get those two mixed up.

ThoraxeRMG
You're a stubborn one, are you?

Darth Exodus
No, and I'll fight you to the bitter end to prove it!!!!

And its meant to say Lesbosian above.

Ivalice
Personally i prefer to refer to revan as a "she" but in debates i have no choice but to refer to revan as a "he"(grudgingly).

Why? Well how many female sith lords are out there which are actually good looking? Kreia is fugly(but could have been good looking when she was young) and assaji is ugly even as a newborn baby.

Darth Exodus
I agree! There should be more Female Sith Lords!!!!!

That Tahari (whatever) really pissed me off we I heard that she'd sold out!!

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Ivalice
Personally i prefer to refer to revan as a "she" but in debates i have no choice but to refer to revan as a "he"(grudgingly).

Why? Well how many female sith lords are out there which are actually good looking? Kreia is fugly(but could have been good looking when she was young) and assaji is ugly even as a newborn baby.

You consider revan good looking (even if he was a girl) yet you have no idea what he/she looks like underneath the armor/robes.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
You consider revan good looking (even if he was a girl) yet you have no idea what he/she looks like underneath the armor/robes. Because they don't have Revan wear anything other than skivvies when they play KotOR, that's what makes pixels seem like a good looker to them. no expression

Darth Exodus
If Revan can get goodlookin' individuals like Bastila and (I assume) Carth to fall for him/her then s/he isn't likely to be a Sion look-a-like

Lord Saboteur
If Revan can get goodlookin' individuals like Bastila and (I assume) Carth to fall for him/her then s/he isn't likely to be a Sion look-a-like Bastila and Carth were scripted, which is what makes me sad when I can seduce them as Darth Malak without the jawguard.

Darth Exodus
Euwwww!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.