Anti Monitor coie vs Spectre(Hal Jordan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

fangirl101
hal jordan spectre is a beast and if he was sent to kill the am by the presence, then he would indeed be killed.

jadervason
Better question is, given enough power, who CAN'T Hal Jordan beat.

fangirl101
Originally posted by jadervason
Better question is, given enough power, who CAN'T Hal Jordan beat. Lucifer/Arc Angel Mike/The Word/Destiny.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
Lucifer/Arc Angel Mike/The Word/Destiny. Spectre could most certainly kill the above - given enough power.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Spectre could most certainly kill the above - given enough power. Agreed Given enough power.

King Kandy
Spectre could most certainly kill the above - given enough power.
Wouldn't he always lose to Mike though because of the demiurgic power?

kevdude
I highly doubt The Spectre would be given that much power to threaten them, when he thought God left who did the Spectre go looking for for answers? All three of them..

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wouldn't he always lose to Mike though because of the demiurgic power? Not if God said "I want Mike to die."

fangirl101
Not if God said "I want Mike to die." at that point it would be just a swapping of positions. spectre would be the arc angel and mike would be depowered or lowered.

Galan007
at that point it would be just a swapping of positions. spectre would be the arc angel and mike would be depowered or lowered. K, but jadervason was asking who Spectre couldn't beat, given enough power. You listed those characters in response - so I, in turn, gave my reasoning as to why I thought you were incorrect. smile

kevdude
K, but jadervason was asking who Spectre couldn't beat, given enough power. You listed those characters in response - so I, in turn, gave my reasoning as to why I thought you were incorrect. smile

For who "they are" do you think the Spectre will ever be given that much power to threaten them?? wink

King Kandy
Not if God said "I want Mike to die."
Well Michael has the power of God... the Presence cannot make Spectre equal to himself he will always be below him.

Galan007
Well Michael has the power of God... the Presence cannot make Spectre equal to himself he will always be below him. K, so God drops Mikey from his graces, depowering him.

fangirl101
K, so God drops Mikey from his graces, depowering him. which means that the spectre can never be given enough power to beat mikey. he has to actually replace him. or mike is depowered.

Galan007
which means that the spectre can never be given enough power to beat mikey. he has to actually replace him. or mike is depowered. So, "given enough power" in some way/shape/form - Spectre can beat Mikey.

King Kandy
K, so God drops Mikey from his graces, depowering him.
???

I thought that the two brothers had powers independent of the Presence. I mean, it wasn't like the presence could just drop Lucifer's god-will. He actually wanted to merge with Lucifer because he had something independent of himself.

Erik-Lensherr
With full backing, Spectre quite literally gets 'God's power so none would be more powerfull than him.

As for the thread, I'd lean twoards Spectre.

Eon Blue
Spectre.

Galan007
???

I thought that the two brothers had powers independent of the Presence. When Yahweh left the Silver City, Mikey was depowered. This leads me to believe he functions as a 'symbiote' so to speak, as he needs God there to retain his power.
I mean, it wasn't like the presence could just drop Lucifer's god-will. He actually wanted to merge with Lucifer because he had something independent of himself. I don't recall the will of any creatures being affected when Yahweh stepped from his throne. *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.