Despero vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/10000/9548/19333-despero_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/2000/1445/81012-juggernaut_400.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
What's wrong with Juggy?

psycho gundam
looks like he has Lymphedema of the left mit

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8049/lymphedemaarmhz7.th.jpg

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What's wrong with Juggy?

Nothing! Just some more shyt art by Simon Bisley. Despero takes this if he can remove the helmet, if not there isn't much he can do, besides bfr. All Cain has to do to win is keep his mouth shout about the helmets protective properties, and beat him to a pulp.

jadervason
Despero's pretty damn strong. How has the Hulk fared against Juggs? Despero I think outclasses all but the maddest of Hulks.

geshien
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Nothing! Just some more shyt art by Simon Bisley. Despero takes this if he can remove the helmet, if not there isn't much he can do, besides bfr. All Cain has to do to win is keep his mouth shout about the helmets protective properties, and beat him to a pulp.

co-signed

fangirl101
Cain isn't stronger than the combined Might of Powergirl, Superman, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, and Hour Man, And you see how they faired. He won't be beating Despero to a pulp.

geshien
Originally posted by fangirl101
Cain isn't stronger than the combined Might of Powergirl, Superman, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, and Hour Man, And you see how they faired. He won't be beating Despero to a pulp.

doesn't need to be.

classic Juggs is practically invulnerable and unstoppable. enough blows will put Despero out.

it's impractical to use physical damage with someone who is designed to be resistant to just that.

like i said, if Despero gets the helmet off (i suppose bfr is an option but, how lame. erm), he wins, if not, Juggernaut wins.

tkitna
Originally posted by fangirl101

Well to be fair, I dont see the combined might of that team beating classic Juggy either.

Despero loses

Endrict Nuul
Juggs

Scoobless
Does Juggs get to use his pet shark?

stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by geshien
(i suppose bfr is an option but, how lame. erm) In all of Despero's carreer, I've only seen him teleport himself across vast distances a couple times, . So beating Juggs via BFR is simply not an option, afaic.

Anyhow, if this if Despero /w/ FoP then he wins . Current Despero, however, is another story.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Galan007
In all of Despero's carreer, I've only seen him teleport himself across vast distances a couple times, . So beating Juggs via BFR is simply not an option, afaic.

Anyhow, if this if Despero /w/ FoP then he wins . Current Despero, however, is another story.

Despero bfr'ed Lobo, and it wasn't via teleportation, he simply hit him so hard that he flew a couple miles away. This could be considered a win in a forum battle, because neither Lobo or Juggernaut can fly. I still don't see how he would beat Juggernaut unless he knew about his little secret. So I have to say that once Cain wears him down the fight would go to Juggernaut.

Galan007
Despero bfr'ed Lobo, and it wasn't via teleportation, he simply hit him so hard that he flew a couple miles away. I'm sure you don't think that type of 'BFR' will be happening to classic Juggs, right? ermm

CaptainStoic
I'm sure you don't think that type of 'BFR' will be happening to classic Juggs, right? ermm

Actually Despero is quite capable of doing that to anyone who could not fly. So yes he could win by tossing Juggernaut a few miles away.

if this were a life or death scenario where Despero was out to kill Dazzler and the only thing, or person in this case between him and her was Cain, if he were to toss Juggernaut a few miles Dazzler would die, and Despero would win. (Just some food for thought).

Galan007
Actually Despero is quite capable of doing that to anyone who could not fly. So yes he could win by tossing Juggernaut a few miles away. Despero is capable of winning - but certainly not like that.

CaptainStoic
Despero is capable of winning - but certainly not like that.

So you think that Despero could defeat the undefeatable? How?

Galan007
So you think that Despero could defeat the undefeatable? Current Despero? Hell no. Despero /w/ FoP? Definitely.

TricksterPriest
I'm not up on Despero. Was he depowered?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.