Thor w/PG,Thanos, Morg WOL/PC vs. GOG,Despero,Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
i think this fight would be of epic history making proportions. Who would win? This is Thanos before He died at his best.Despero when he had martian manhunters body but all of his feats count
and current takion slaying, god killing IM.

Bentley
I don't see how they would beat Source Infinity Man aside from maybe stripping Thor of the Power gem and giving it to Thanos. Which Gog by the way?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see how they would beat Source Infinity Man aside from maybe stripping Thor of the Power gem and giving it to Thanos. Which Gog by the way?
the guy in jsa.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see how they would beat Source Infinity Man aside from maybe stripping Thor of the Power gem and giving it to Thanos. Which Gog by the way? Morg seems to be on par with source infinity man. he was like beating the crap out of the heralds and thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Morg seems to be on par with source infinity man. he was like beating the crap out of the heralds and thanos. When did he beat up Thanos? Are you confused?

skyfather
morg and thanos only fought for mere seconds

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.