Moon Knight #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

::TNA_TITAN::
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if someone could give me an overview of what happened or a detailed description of what happened in Moon Knight Issue 2.

I recenetly got the 1st 1 but the store does not have the 2nd 1 and they have run out sad

I would be really greatful if someone could tell me what happened in it. A pic of the issue i mean is shown below.

nimbus006
PM King Mungi, AKA KM.

He is probably the most knowlegable person in regards to Moon Knight.

Ok, thanks, but can anyone else please psot if they know.

I cant find his username, can someone post it here please.

jgiant
-K-M-

Galan007
Originally posted by ::TNA_TITAN::
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if someone could give me an overview of what happened or a detailed description of what happened in Moon Knight Issue 2.

I recenetly got the 1st 1 but the store does not have the 2nd 1 and they have run out sad

I would be really greatful if someone could tell me what happened in it. A pic of the issue i mean is shown below. In the future, you may want to direct questions like this to the 'Comic Book Questions' thread. smile

Originally posted by ::TNA_TITAN::
I cant find his username, can someone post it here please. -K-M-

Sorry Mungi. embarrasment

DigiMark007
K, you have Mungi's link. Now closing...we don't allow threads for people to plead for issue descriptions.

erm

Check the comic resources thread I have posted at the top here. Usually back issues can be found on a couple of the online comic shops that are listed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.