rick moranis dead at 51!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P23

~Wålshy~
its old and fake. moranis is 55 anyway.

Röland

Mairuzu
lolhewasborn1953

Kelly_Bean
Retard.

Neo Darkhalen
failed.

Bardock42
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or what Walshy said.

Ax3l
I wonder if I have that movie around.

P23
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Retard.

who you calling a retard ya ****in ****?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by P23
who you calling a retard ya ****in ****?
You.

*=DeathReaperr'
I didnt believe it because that is not a death befitting of the great moranis....i imagine he dies by being impaled by a giant spider or something

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
I didnt believe it because that is not a death befitting of the great moranis....i imagine he dies by being impaled by a giant spider or something

Or attacked by a ghost.

BruceSkywalker

P23
You.

you know what kelly get your ass off the forums because nobody wants to see your coked out pictures. everytime i log on you post yet another pic. what is it kelly you cant get any dick in real life so you whore yourself out online? for christ sakes you gutter **** learn some mother ****in respect. id punch you square in the face because your a man dressed in drag. so shut your hillbilly ass on up lil miss kentucky and go suck off one of your relatives. i know you like to do sexual favors for your family ya mother ****in hick bag

*=DeathReaperr'
Holy crap chill out no expression

Strangelove
You know you're pretty sad when Walshy owns you.

Neo Darkhalen
...........woah.........i see a ban coming....

Strangelove
Originally posted by P23
you know what kelly get your ass off the forums because nobody wants to see your coked out pictures. everytime i log on you post yet another pic. what is it kelly you cant get any dick in real life so you whore yourself out online? for christ sakes you gutter **** learn some mother ****in respect. id punch you square in the face because your a man dressed in drag. so shut your hillbilly ass on up lil miss kentucky and go suck off one of your relatives. i know you like to do sexual favors for your family ya mother ****in hick bag Reported.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by P23
you know what kelly get your ass off the forums because nobody wants to see your coked out pictures. everytime i log on you post yet another pic. what is it kelly you cant get any dick in real life so you whore yourself out online? for christ sakes you gutter **** learn some mother ****in respect. id punch you square in the face because your a man dressed in drag. so shut your hillbilly ass on up lil miss kentucky and go suck off one of your relatives. i know you like to do sexual favors for your family ya mother ****in hick bag

Shut the **** up.

That's all I really have to say, you're the one noone wants to see on the forum. srug

*=DeathReaperr'
seriously theres no excuse for such language, no need to rip someones throat out over a forum

P23
you wanna say something else kelly? i got no problem finishing you off. you instigated this and im gona finish it.

Neo Darkhalen
well this is another flame thread it seems.

P23
hey phucked up wth hell are you canadian? shut your punk ass up before i turn you into broken down *****

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by P23
crylaugh

Strangelove
You're going to be banned dude, this is your chance. Don't hold back.

Impediment
This may not be the forum I moderate, but I've given you a warning, P23. I'm letting the Globals know of your bashing.

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by P23
hey phucked up wth hell are you canadian? shut your punk ass up before i turn you into broken down ***** oh look...hes going ghetto on yo ass...please just stop before you embarrass yourself further..no need to E-Thug it to banville

P23
Originally posted by Impediment
This may not be the forum I moderate, but I've given you a warning, P23. I'm letting the Globals know of your bashing.

heres the diffrence between me and you impediment kmc is your life and i live a real life. so go ahead and be a lil snitch. maybe if you open your eyes and read what the hoe said you wouldnt be kissing her ass. and its a damn shame you stick up for some one that you never met in person. i bet your overweight slamming down a few breakfast burritos and work at a comic shop.

Impediment
Oh.

You got me.

How could you?

How could you guess every aspect of my life?

Are you psychic?

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(BTW, I was being facetious.)

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by P23
heres the diffrence between me and you impediment kmc is your life and i live a real life. so go ahead and be a lil snitch. maybe if you open your eyes and read what the hoe said you wouldnt be kissing her ass. and its a damn shame you stick up for some one that you never met in person. i bet your overweight slamming down a few breakfast burritos and work at a comic shop.
Impediment is actually a very sexy man regardless of his burrito eating disorder thank you very much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know the internet is serious business and all and you totally had every right to go off on me with the funniest shit because calling you a retard was just..completely out of line cry..I can't take it back. .....I'm gonna go cry now..

Impediment
Impediment is actually a very sexy man regardless of his burrito eating disorder thank you very much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My burrito farts make Kelly moist. yes

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Impediment
My burrito farts make Kelly moist. yes
You weren't supposed to tell anyone that!

Strangelove
Originally posted by P23
heres the diffrence between me and you impediment kmc is your life and i live a real life. so go ahead and be a lil snitch. maybe if you open your eyes and read what the hoe said you wouldnt be kissing her ass. and its a damn shame you stick up for some one that you never met in person. i bet your overweight slamming down a few breakfast burritos and work at a comic shop. Originally posted by Strangelove
You're going to be banned dude, this is your chance. Don't hold back.

Give in to your anger

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0a/Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg

Phucked Up
Originally posted by P23
hey phucked up wth hell are you canadian? shut your punk ass up before i turn you into broken down *****

Double You Tee Eff...rofl

How come you think I'm Canadian?

P23

I know the internet is serious business and all and you totally had every right to go off on me with the funniest shit because calling you a retard was just..completely out of line cry..I can't take it back. .....I'm gonna go cry now..

thats what i thought. most of you mother ****ers who are going at me have no life. and you all think i act tough just because its a chat forum? lol... no one knows nothing about anyone online and thats a fact.

WrathfulDwarf
Old and lame.

You also get a 10 day ban P23.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.