Naruto and Kakashi vs Itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
This is when Naruto has fully mastered his wind element and knows the wind rasengan. During Shippuden time.

Naruto: a ninja of the hidden leaf village who has mastered his element. He knows and ultra ninjutsu called the rasengan which is a ball of spiraling chakra. He has defeated one akatsuki (along with some help I believe) and is still a Genin.

Kakashi: a ninja of the hidden leaf village. He is a Jonin, which is the top level ninja in the village, which is where he focuses his elemental chakra to his hand (which is lightning) and strikes his opponent. He has a very powerful ninjutsu called the lightning blade. He also can use the sharingan.

vs.

Itachi: a rogue ninja from the hidden leaf village. I believe he became a Jonin at 13 years old. He is from the Uchiha clan. He killed his whole family except for his little brother Sasuke, who eventually kills him. He has the Mangekyou sharengan, the most powerful one there is and is a master of genjutsu. He is now a member of the akatsuki.

skywalker833
I remember at the start of shippuden, these three faught, and it was pretty close, but Itachi didn't have his sharingan. Then again, Naruto got stronger...

Csdabest
Um Itachi..... Pretty Easily. Naruto,Kakashi, Chiyo, and sakura had trouble fighting a 30% clone that wasnt using Sharingan. Naruto didnt really get stronger he just learned a new strong attack. Itachi would rip them both apart.

psycho gundam
the real itachi would catch naruto in a tsukiyomi quite early into the fight
then it's 1 on 1 with kakashi again. kakashi's mangekyo can kill itachi if it lands the warp jutsu but as done before, a tsukiyomi can put kakashi down for the count just as easily.

skywalker833
Naruto already learned his lesson to not look Itachi directly into the eye. And Kakashi's Sharingan is way better now, as shown when he ripped Deidara's arm off. so...

psycho gundam
sure but only gai knows how to fight an uchiha effectively, naruto at some point will fall into the genjutsu.

skywalker833
True, but Naruto is not alone.

Blax_Hydralisk
And that is why Itachi won't be winning this with his genjutsu only. If he catches Naruto in it, Kakashi will hit him with his own MS. If he gets Kakashi in it, Naruto will take him out. Itachi is going to have to fight most of this battle with more conventional methods.

Naruto is killed via Amatserasu and Kakashi dies afterwords to either Tsukiyomi or some other trick.

skywalker833
I think that Naruto and Kakashi would win. Considering the fact that Kakashi can stand up to Itachi himself, adding Naruto will either tip the scales or make it very difficult for Itachi.

Blax_Hydralisk
Kakashi can't really seem to "stand-up" to Itachi, considering both times they fight Itachi doesn't even use his strongest attacks.

leonheartmm
itachi, unless naruto goes 4 tails. then any1 is fairgame. wonder how tsukiyomi wud affect the 4 tails.

King Kandy
Could Tsukiyomi even affect Kakashi when he's using his Mangekyo?

Csdabest
Susanoo for the win

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by leonheartmm
itachi, unless naruto goes 4 tails. then any1 is fairgame. wonder how tsukiyomi wud affect the 4 tails.

Considering that Naruto in that state is practically mindless, I don't think it can. Considering that it works by tricking your mind into feeling and seeing things that aren't working, and Naruto's mind just wouldn't care about what it's seeing or feeling, I don't see it working.

As for Kakashi, I think so. Itachi's sharingan > Kakashi's. The only difference between Kakashi and everyother non-Sharingan user is that if caught in it he can fight it longer and not be affected as badly. It still effs him up though eventually.

King Kandy
Yeah, but that was back when he was using regular Sharingan. Like Itachi said, a Sharingan user can resist his sharingan a little bit, I see no reason why having a stronger Sharingan would not allow you to counteract it completely.

Blax_Hydralisk
We've never seen that happen before, though...

Well that's not true. Sawsgay did it.

Csdabest
No someone with Kekkei Genkai can only resist (T). Kakashi has the Sharingan but not the blood. So he is not able to stand aginst it and defeat it.

King Kandy
Well his regular sharingan couldn't stand against Tsukiyomi. His Mangekyo is a higher sharingan so it makes sense that it could see through it.

Kento
Not really. Itachi is a lot more powerful than Kakashi. There isn't any reason to believe just because Kakashi has a MS he's going to be able to win. Naruto's pretty much out of the fight at the start with even the lowest level on genjutsu then it's Kakashi vs Itachi and that battles going to Itachi with ease. War of Sharingan would be the worst angle for Kakashi to try and win from but pretty much any way he tries to win he'll loose.

Dark-Jaxx
Depends, how great is their hatred!? haermm

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Not really. Itachi is a lot more powerful than Kakashi. There isn't any reason to believe just because Kakashi has a MS he's going to be able to win. Naruto's pretty much out of the fight at the start with even the lowest level on genjutsu then it's Kakashi vs Itachi and that battles going to Itachi with ease. War of Sharingan would be the worst angle for Kakashi to try and win from but pretty much any way he tries to win he'll loose.
Um I never said Kakashi would win all I said was that MS may allow him to resist Tsukiyomi. He will lose because Itchi's other techniques are too powerful.

skywalker833
The fact that kakashi's sharingan ripped Deidara's arm off has led me to believe that kakashi's sharingan is pretty good.
And Naruto isn't neccesarily defenseless himself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.