The Fury vs. Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Mad Jaspers' creation takes on Emo Prime at his strongest.

TrollDog
Fury 11/10.

jadervason
I have a subjective belief that Doomsday is superior to the Fury, and that Superman prime is superior to that guy who beat Doomsday.

TrollDog
Originally posted by jadervason
I have a subjective belief that Doomsday is superior to the Fury, and that Superman prime is superior to that guy who beat Doomsday. Your biased instinct would be wrong.

jadervason
Would it? What does it take to take down The Fury?

Endrict Nuul
MJJ maybe.

TrollDog
Would it? What does it take to take down The Fury?
Nothing can kill the fury.
Destroying the universe didnt do anything to him. When doomsday starts killing omnipotent reality warpers call me.

jadervason
Originally posted by TrollDog
Nothing can kill the fury.
Destroying the universe didnt do anything to him. When doomsday starts killing omnipotent reality warpers call me.

Ahem. That's not so far beyond S-prime.

Endrict Nuul
Ahem. That's not so far beyond S-prime.

But far enough...

TrollDog
Ahem. That's not so far beyond S-prime. Yeah it is.
He cant survive a universe getting destroyed.
And he cant beat jaspers.

guy222
Original Fury FTW

TrollDog
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Mad Jaspers' creation takes on Emo Prime at his strongest. is this the original fury?

jadervason
At his best doesn't he have guardian energies? What has he done with them?

::TNA_TITAN::
is Fury the guy who regenerates everytime but stronger. If so then yes cos i saw him in a spider-man comic

Endless Mike
I'd say the Fury's durability feat of taking the entire nullification of a universe unharmed beats SMP's of taking a blast that destroyed most of the stuff in a universe but left the spacetime itself intact

llagrok
The Fury vs MJJ fight was pretty weird.

They warped into all kinds of weird ass creatures. I get the feeling that if Reed had timed his attack and fired his laser beam while the Fury was in his "racoon form" or imitated a fricking blowfish, he would've killed it...

Hannibal-Lector
eh id say countdown prime... he seems to be written higher than whatever he is opposing no matter what

Mindset
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
eh id say countdown prime... he seems to be written higher than whatever he is opposing no matter what

no expression

llagrok
Well it is true, to a certain extent.

In the comics, the would probably write The Fury up.

starlock
SMP for the win

Mindset
Originally posted by llagrok
Well it is true, to a certain extent.

In the comics, the would probably write The Fury up.

It's true to a certain extent in comics, we are not writing a comic though, so that argument holds no weight.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Mindset
It's true to a certain extent in comics, we are not writing a comic though, so that argument holds no weight. True and Fury 12/10

Lord Feron
Fury and its not really close..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.