Impressive Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Are there any posters among the forum that impress you in any way, shape, or form?

Good debating skills? Good baiting skills?

Ax3l
Axel, basically.

Eon Blue
Other than yourself.

AbnormalButSane
Axel, basically.

Ax3l
There is no one other.

AbnormalButSane
And Kram3r because I got to see his aarse. peaches

Selphie
I like chillmeistergen and Victor Von Doom personality, and debating wise. Both great guys.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Selphie
I like chillmeistergen and Victor Von Doom personality, and debating wise. Both great guys.

Thanks for staying on topic and not posting something silly (as others have done), Seplhie. Appreciated.

dadudemon
I think most know this already but I really am impressed with that cat Alpha Centauri. He has a very fresh and unique perspective on things and he is the best debater on this board.

I am also impressed by Exanda Kane. He has moments where he is pure genius.

I think Bardock42 is a great poster even if we do argue at the drop of a hat...he's good people in my book.

Okay...now I'm taking off the knee pads. I'll post more later if any comes to mind.

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
And Kram3r because I got to see his aarse. peaches Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanks for staying on topic and not posting something silly (as others have done), Seplhie. Appreciated. Haha. He called you silly.

Selphie
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think most know this already but I really am impressed with that cat Alpha Centauri. He has a very fresh and unique perspective on things and he is the best debater on this board.

I am also impressed by Exanda Kane. He has moments where he is pure genius.

I think Bardock42 is a great poster even if we do argue at the drop of a hat...he's good people in my book.

Okay...now I'm taking off the knee pads. I'll post more later if any comes to mind. AC's debating skills? Sure they are great. Could make any sane person want to stab themselves in the face.

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanks for staying on topic and not posting something silly (as others have done), Seplhie. Appreciated.

No problemo!

Ax3l
Duplicate thread, though.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l
Haha. He called you silly.

Gasp. Is he saying my opinions don't matter? schmoll

Ax3l
Gasp. Is he saying my opinions don't matter? schmoll Silly.

BruceSkywalker
Guy222 no doubt it. A positive person.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Guy222 no doubt it. A positive person.

I agree. He always puts you in a good mood. thumb up
Silly.

Bissen mich

guy222
Thanks lil brother(BruceSkywalker)

Mr. M---He knows comics
Galan007--He knows comics
Galactic Storm--He knows comics
DarthGoober/King Mungi--Very knowledgeable

Thank u beautiful lady

ragesRemorse
Other than yourself.

then no

Eon Blue
I personally like Nellinator, Galan007, Erik Lensherr, Guy222 and AC.

Barker
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_4904_YW.gif

JacopeX
Are there any posters among the forum that impress you in any way, shape, or form?

Good debating skills? Good baiting skills? No one impresses me here. I would like to see them all speak verbally for themselves because typing to me shows nothing more than ideas you can say out of your own mind......But when it comes to real life situations, will it all come out right?

Ok, I'm a horrible poster.....But verbally, I have been disciplined to speak out very clearly and without messing up since I used to join debate teams along with MYLC groups as well. I believe baiting skills is probably a skill that can compare with a fifth grade insult contest. Is it much of a necessitie to be defamatory against others in the "UBER PWNAGE" way? Because it makes you look like a person who still in need of finding a life.

"YAAAY, I'M AN *******!!!!1111"

Meanwhile, i'm getting laid. wink

Neo Darkhalen
There are loads of impressive posters on KMC, most come from the OTF of course...but still.

The Grey Fox
Bardock and chillmeistergen, I respect both for their wittiness and great debating skills.

Mairuzu
Why hasn't anyone said Mairuzu?

**** you then awesome

Alpha Centauri
It's not really a matter of being "good", it's a matter of most people here being shit at debating, both in terms of the way they conduct themselves hypocritically, and the knowledge they lack.

I don't consider myself "good" because I can debate against people on KMC, that's like saying you're a good fighter cos you can beat up Gary Coleman.

People who I enjoy discussing with, regardless of whether they are with or against me:

Backfire, generally Devil King, Victor Von Doom, Df02, Jaden, Deathblow. Tron, I think his name was, from the Comics forums, that other comics guy who was once known as pr1982 or something.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
I'm above you all!

WORSHIP ME! raver

Neo Darkhalen
mmm

Alpha Centauri
Bardock I generally enjoy speaking to, but I think he's far too caught up in playing the pragmatist. I think most of the time he just goes against stuff for the sake of it, only to agree with you after, which I've experienced almost every single time I've debated with him.

It seems to take forever to explain a point to him when he doesn't understand it.

-AC

jaden101
for me

Digi (only recently started noticing the debates in the religion forum)
Katsu (we've had a few heated ones in the conspiracy threads but it's good fun)
AC (had some fun music debates in the past)
Krunk'd (the acoustic thread is our little talk box)
Caps (for the boxing thread)
xmarksthespot (religion forum stuff as well)
MildPossesion (for the film stuff...particularly for Brit stuff that not alot of other people watch)

Alpha Centauri
They weren't fun, you moroniser, they were actually boring. You know it, too, you codger.

Aside from THOSE, we do generally have good discussions on music.

-AC

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
They weren't fun, you moroniser, they were actually boring. You know it, too, you codger.

Aside from THOSE, we do generally have good discussions on music.

-AC

they were good for me...i touched myself...at the time

=Tired Hiker=
I don't find anyone here to be anything great.

jaden101
mars bar up a hallway

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Bardock I generally enjoy speaking to, but I think he's far too caught up in playing the pragmatist. I think most of the time he just goes against stuff for the sake of it, only to agree with you after, which I've experienced almost every single time I've debated with him.

It seems to take forever to explain a point to him when he doesn't understand it.

-AC

Bardock argues for the sake of arguing. It can be a pain.

And pr1983 is a good poster. He's Raoul now.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't see you people kneel before me.

Come on...come on now...let's see some worship. raver

ScarletSpeed
I would say Chill and Dadudemon for debating,
Tired Hiker,RJ and Walshy for Comic relief,
Neo,Sol are my favourite team mates along with Starlock,U-P and Acro, Guy and Brucesmile

GE, Jangles(Strangelove), Walshy, Sol, Neo, TGF, RJ, Eon and Dadudemon are all my buds, I also don't mind the occasional ABS, SYREN, Naz and Selphiestick out tongue and I am growing to like Chill laughing out loud

guy222
Team Sanctuary members
TricksterPriest
HaSon
Redatom

of course WD...shout out for ya friend big grin

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Neo,Sol are my favourite team mates along with Starlock,U-P and Acro, Guy and Brucesmile

GE, Walshy, Sol, Neo, TGF, RJ, Eon and Dadudemon are all my buds, I also don't mind the occasional ABS, SYREN and Selphiestick out tongue

you rock!!

Neo Darkhalen
All friends of mine on KMC

Including WF (mentioned you)

And AC is good as well.

Eon Blue

GE, Jangles(Strangelove), Walshy, Sol, Neo, TGF, RJ, Eon and Dadudemon are all my buds, I also don't mind the occasional ABS, SYREN, Naz and Selphiestick out tongue and I am growing to like Chill laughing out loud

Thanks, man. You are a great poster.

ScarletSpeed
Cheers, matesmile

as are you winkstick out tongue

dadudemon

cry

I love you too, man.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by dadudemon
cry

I love you too, man.

Man hug? hug_me_please__manhug_

Strangelove
When it comes to debating, I enjoy talking to Devil King, BackFire, Bardock and Robtard.

And I don't think I've actually interacted with either of them, but I also enjoy reading what Adam_PoE and AC have to say.

Strangelove
For "not debating" people I like on KMC, you can check out my Friends List (the thread is around here somewhere)

Kram3r
Axel, basically.

I agree. If by Axel you mean Kram3r and by basically you mean "who want to **** so hard because his ass is ****ing ace.".

And Kram3r because I got to see his aarse. peaches

Now That's a ****ing post. Only one worth reading in this entire thread. C*nts should take a page out of this babe's boobs book.

Mywi
Axel, basically.

chillmeistergen
VVD, Bardock, AC, Robtard and inimalist for debating, Selphie for personality.

guy222
Team Sanctuary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.