Dubya makes the Ultimate Sacrifice for our troops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
...and quits playing golf.

i guess he has a short memory span after all...
Z3p9y_OEAdc

and to top it off...it seems that he's lying. first off it seems his reason for quitting was not because of the u.n. bombing, since his last round of gold took place 2 months AFTER the bombing. second i find the timing of this news of a bad knee:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/17/earlyshow/health/main589203.shtml

...and the timing of his retirement from golf to be a bit uncanny.

basically the man can't play golf because his knee's gone to shit, and is declaring that he stopped playing to honor our troops. i mean....when does this man reach his own line of decency? does he even have one?

hrDnpYDQauw

:edit: oh wait....my apologies...i meant to post this in the 'scum' thread

Bardock42
Hahaha, he misunderstood, he though it was Golf War, didn't he?

~Wålshy~
haermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahaha, he misunderstood, he though it was Golf War, didn't he? laughing

dadudemon
You could be on to something.

Dudes love their golf. I highly doubt the president would stop playing golf just because of a bad knee. He has more than enough money for surgery many types of knee surgery and most likely access to the best surgeons in the world. I don't know what is "bad" about his knee, but dudes will play golf with much worse injuries. 5 years for post surgery healing is more than enough time to get his golf on.

Who knows, he may have post poned the surgery just so he couldn't play golf BECAUSE he wanted to turn it into a sacrifice campaign.

Hahaha, he misunderstood, he though it was Golf War, didn't he?

laughing

Well done.

Schecter
you cannot drive with a bad knees. well...technically you can but not only will you suck but you will suffer and likely end up right back in surgery as well.

inimalist
lol

this reminds me of, a few years ago, when Bush was being critisized for being un-intellectual, he put out a list of books he had read in the preceding 6 months.

It was so ridiculous. I don't remember the titles, but the sheer quantity was enough to make anyone skeptical. The fact that he had enough time to read volumes of work was even more scathing though, as he was supposed to be running a war.

It really is absurd how pathological Bush is about the dumbest things, and also about the most important things, but the dumb ones there is no excuse for.

ragesRemorse
I think we should start calling Bush, Camcho

jaden101
YAAAAYYY....a Bush thread...it's been a while

Schecter
Originally posted by jaden101
YAAAAYYY....a Bush thread...it's been a while

couldnt help myself as i was so touched by his selfless act. im holding back tears as i type this.

jaden101
Originally posted by Schecter
couldnt help myself as i was so touched by his selfless act. im holding back tears as i type this.

never knew you were such an emotional guy Schecter...

red g jacks
"I remember when de Mello, who was at the UN, got killed in Baghdad as a result of these murderers taking this good man's life. And I was playing golf -- I think I was in central Texas -- and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, it's just not worth it anymore to do," said Bush.

lol

Schecter
i now hear that bush has decided that it would be a dishonor for the troops for him to stop playing golf because it would "send the wrong message to the terrorists and embolden them". however to honor the parents of fallen troops he will not buy the $50,000 set of honma clubs he planned on, but rather he will purchase a more modest set of callaway's.

Bardock42
i now hear that bush has decided that it would be a dishonor for the troops for him to stop playing golf because it would "send the wrong message to the terrorists and embolden them". however to honor the parents of fallen troops he will not buy the $50,000 set of honma clubs he planned on, but rather he will purchase a more modest set of callaway's. My thoughts go out to his family.

inimalist
i now hear that bush has decided that it would be a dishonor for the troops for him to stop playing golf because it would "send the wrong message to the terrorists and embolden them". however to honor the parents of fallen troops he will not buy the $50,000 set of honma clubs he planned on, but rather he will purchase a more modest set of callaway's.

*tear*

as a show of solidarity with your president, I will only purchase the shwaggiest brick weed until the war is over. I will suffer just like those who have lost loved ones. It is truly the ultimate sacrifice.

God bless America

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
*tear*

as a show of solidarity with your president, I will only purchase the shwaggiest brick weed until the war is over. I will suffer just like those who have lost loved ones. It is truly the ultimate sacrifice.

God bless America

Don't do it man. That's just too much to do without good bud for the rest of your life.

Robtard

Since we the tax payers are ultimately picking up the bill for those clubs, I do applaud him for being modest.

Sadako of Girth
Those guys who had their essential sphericals blown off by roadside explosives'll be ecstatic when this breaks out.

Might as well be their nuts he was teeing off with for all his gesture means.

KidRock
WELL DONE PVS AND OTHERS! WELL DONE WITH THE BUSH JOKES! BUSH THOUGHT IT WAS THE GOLF WAR?! CLASSSSIC!

God I cant get enough of these hilllarious jokes! Never mind worrying about politics and trying to win elections..lets just make more jokes!

God my farts smell good..brb gotta wash my prius.

Devil King
I've got a joke for you. It starts with "22%" and ends with "approval rating".

KidRock
Originally posted by Devil King
I've got a joke for you. It starts with "22%" and ends with "approval rating".

Pssst..can you post video clips of dubya messing up his words and when he makes funny face! Yeah, the funny faces pictures! Those always crack me up when people post them we all get a big laugh out of it (never mind the fact we throw the elections down the toilet..thats ok though!)

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
WELL DONE PVS AND OTHERS! WELL DONE WITH THE BUSH JOKES! BUSH THOUGHT IT WAS THE GOLF WAR?! CLASSSSIC!

God I cant get enough of these hilllarious jokes! Never mind worrying about politics and trying to win elections..lets just make more jokes!

i wasnt joking, and am equally offended by the insensitive trivializing of our president's sacrifice. shame on you cold hearted liberal terrorist loving bastards.
you MADE bush give up his golf bag. YOU EVIL ****ERS!!!

http://www.theflagpole.com/images/eagle_cry_white_backgnd3.jpg

Devil King
Pssst..can you post video clips of dubya messing up his words and when he makes funny face! Yeah, the funny faces pictures! Those always crack me up when people post them we all get a big laugh out of it (never mind the fact we throw the elections down the toilet..thats ok though!)

No, we all get a big laugh out of you tirelessly defending a dumb ass. That's what we all get a laugh out of.

I'm not sure there's a canidate in this election that favors southern rock or beer pong and can't find his way out of a room full of people, much less oil in Texas. So, what can you really bring to the conversation?

I know elections with women and coloured people seems like it's being thrown down a toilet, but you've still got John McCain to save you from the drooling masses of rabid minorities and illegal aliens.

Schecter
dont ask him to read the topic. its full of words and stuff. just let him reply to the title and easy to read one liner posts so he can feel vindicated and smart.

Devil King

http://www.theflagpole.com/images/eagle_cry_white_backgnd3.jpg

What makes me most sad about this election is missing out on all the great youtube ops from Bush. Think about it. If he ****ed up as often as he did when the world was watchcing, just think about all the comic gold we're missing because no one (except KidRock) is watching. I bet he's locking himself in the airforce 1 bathroom and shooting dead babies the bird, all the time.

Robtard

If that made you laugh, this should make you shit yourself with the giggles.

Current cost of the Iraq war (to the American taxpayers) $500 billion and rising. LoL.

Bardock42

Personally I have 24 hours a day, not sure about you. Even if I'd make jokes about Bush an hour each day, I will have enough time to worry about politics the rest of the day.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard

Current cost of the Iraq war (to the American taxpayers) $500 billion and rising. LoL.

It is a good thing we are stealing all the oil from Iraq. no expression

Devil King

You want to talk smug, American Badass?

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It is a good thing we are stealing all the oil from Iraq. no expression
My $4.00+ per gallon at the pumps proves that I am not a profiteer of that thievery. I think I'm being cheated!

Robtard
You want to talk smug, American Badass?

He did 'Kid Rock it up and down your block, with a bottle of scotch and watch lots of crotch.'

Bardock42
500 billion? SHIT.

That's 1666 US Dollars, every single American could have...instead of a pointless war that killed over thousand Americans, and over 100 000 Sand *******.

True, Americans worth is 500 to 1 compared to Arabs, still.

Devil King
He did 'Kid Rock it up and down your block, with a bottle of scotch and watch lots of crotch.'

pwnd.

Devil King

OH. MY. GOD.

Do you realize that's just one number off from the mark of the beast?

Do we get to pack a bag for the rapture?

Shakyamunison
My $4.00+ per gallon at the pumps proves that I am not a profiteer of that thievery. I think I'm being cheated!

Both of us, but I do have a Prius. wink

Robtard
500 billion? SHIT.

That's 1666 US Dollars, every single American could have...instead of a pointless war that killed over thousand Americans, and over 100 000 Sand *******.

True, Americans worth is 500 to 1 compared to Arabs, still.

Indeed.

That could buy about 416 gallons of fuel. Then again, we would have been attacked again.

Oh, "sand *******" isn't PC, and neither is "dune coon", in case that was your fallback. So please use the Coulter approved "rag-head".

Robtard

Bardock42
Indeed.

That could buy about 416 gallons of fuel. Then again, we would have been attacked again.

Oh, "sang *******" isn't PC, and neither is "dune coon", in case that was your fallback. So please use the Coulter approved "rag-head". Actually it would have been like 600. Gas prices not skyrocketing and all.

Schecter

i was going to buy a prius but then i remembered that im a heterosexual

Shakyamunison

You are? confused

Bardock42

I see how you could have forgotten, you don't really seem it.

Schecter
I see how you could have forgotten, you don't really seem it.

well that thing with backfire doesnt count since he lives in another state

lord xyz
Wow, a news presenter against the republican party just seems a bit out of place, don't you think?

Schecter
Originally posted by lord xyz
Wow, a news presenter against the republican party just seems a bit out of place, don't you think?

im sorry, can you translate that into english? i dont speak ****tard

Bardock42
well that thing with backfire doesnt count since he lives in another state Yeah, the gay rules are pretty clear on that.

lord xyz
im sorry, can you translate that into english? i dont speak ****tard ...I'll let the irony speak for itself.

Bardock42
...I'll let the irony speak for itself. What irony?

If you mean Keith Olberman, he's quite good...not really a new development that he speaks against Bush...in quite harsh tone.

Schecter
its apparently also a fact that bill oreilly, make savage, ann coulter, rush limbaugh, sean hannity, tucker carlson, michelle malkin, etc do not exist. dur

Bardock42
its apparently also a fact that bill oreilly, make savage, ann coulter, rush limbaugh, sean hannity, tucker carlson, michelle malkin, etc do not exist. dur I think he wasn't sarcastic. He's not a very good poster. He doesn't understand that his phrasing made it seem sarcastic.

Devil King

But your smugness cancels that out.

lord xyz
What irony?

If you mean Keith Olberman, he's quite good...not really a new development that he speaks against Bush...in quite harsh tone. He used very bad English when accusing me of not speaking English. Also, he sounded like a ****tard.

Schecter
But your smugness cancels that out.

NO!!!! if it did i would have bought a hummer. now thats a man's vehicle

Bardock42
He used very bad English when accusing me of not speaking English. Also, he sounded like a ****tard. Yeah, just no.

Please, xyz, you are not a grammar nazi. You are not intelligent enough for it.

Devil King
NO!!!! if it did i would have bought a hummer. now thats a man's vehicle

yeah, a man with a teenie weenie

lord xyz
Yeah, just no.

Please, xyz, you are not a grammar nazi. You are not intelligent enough for it. Isn't grammar nazi more to do with arrogance?

Bardock42
Isn't grammar nazi more to do with arrogance? Not really. If it were, you do have enough of that-

WrathfulDwarf
Is this a throwback thread to 04?

People talking about Bush and then taking jabs at each other....feels good to be in 2008.

Schecter
yeah, a man with a teenie weenie

you dont need a big dick when you have a hummer. plus its patriotic.

Robtard
you dont need a big dick when you have a hummer. plus its patriotic.

This will kick you right in the left one. There's a special tax deduction (of 50k now) for vehicles weighing over the 6k mark. It was initially setup to help people who are self-employed and needed a large truck for thier business.

Guess how much an H2 weights?

lord xyz
Not really. If it were, you do have enough of that- Well, that's arguable, however, arrogance is like a recomendation to be in the GDF.

Schecter
Well, that's arguable, however, arrogance is like a recomendation to be in the GDF.

hahahahaha. i require that you stop making an ass of yourself.

lord xyz
hahahahaha. i require that you stop making an ass of yourself. Good example.

Schecter
wow, you won!

inimalist

Taxpayers in the United States will pay $525.9 billion for total Iraq war spending approved to date. For the same amount of money, the following could have been provided:
154,997,406 People with Health Care for One Year OR
544,442,018 Homes with Renewable Electricity for One Year OR
11,358,531 Public Safety Officers for One year OR
9,018,650 Music and Arts Teachers for One Year OR
81,307,978 Scholarships for University Students for One Year OR
38,563 New Elementary Schools OR
4,090,926 Affordable Housing Units OR
231,791,436 Children with Health Care for One Year OR
72,169,617 Head Start Places for Children for One Year OR
8,639,014 Elementary School Teachers for One Year OR
7,598,338 Port Container Inspectors for One year

http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home

But the best part is, I'm not American. So generally, I'm not that affected by this (aside from $1.20/liter gas). Its not my education and health system that is being neglected, its not my fellow citizens who are being made to pay and suffer the costs of this war while also having the domestic infrastructure of their nation destroyed.

Shakyamunison
Taxpayers in the United States will pay $525.9 billion for total Iraq war spending approved to date. For the same amount of money, the following could have been provided:

But the best part is, I'm not American. So generally, I'm not that affected by this (aside from $1.20/liter gas). Its not my education and health system that is being neglected, its not my fellow citizens who are being made to pay and suffer the costs of this war while also having the domestic infrastructure of their nation destroyed.

That is what could happen, but what WOULD happen is a bridge to nowhere.

Devil King

That's some pretty faggy math. Clearly, you are with the terrorists.

inimalist
That is what could happen, but what WOULD happen is a bridge to nowhere.

forgive me, you must remember in my country the government is sometimes not corrupt

That's some pretty faggy math. Clearly, you are with the terrorists.

you caught me

allahu akbar, durka durka jihad

Bardock42
forgive me, you must remember in my country the government is sometimes not corrupt

you caught me

allahu akbar, durka durka jihad Shakya is obviously right. That all is better than spending it on a pointless war, but the best would be just to never have collected that money and make it work its magic in the free market.

inimalist
Shakya is obviously right. That all is better than spending it on a pointless war, but the best would be just to never have collected that money and make it work its magic in the free market.

let me know when you have a free market wink

Bardock42
let me know when you have a free market wink

Touche.

dadudemon
you caught me

allahu akbar, durka durka jihad

laughing

I feel ashamed for laughing. sad

KidRock

At least the war has an end in sight.

Illegal immigrants cost Americans 10.5 billion dollars anually..

...just in California. And with a Democrap (har har har!) in office we will be sure to see this price tag go up, and for many more years.

Also it is interesting you decide to point out how much the war is costing us in terms of MONEY..and not the lives that are being lost..what a humane and caring person you are.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Bardock42
At least the war has an end in sight.

Illegal immigrants cost Americans 10.5 billion dollars anually..

...just in California. And with a Democrap (har har har!) in office we will be sure to see this price tag go up, and for many more years.

Also it is interesting you decide to point out how much the war is costing us in terms of MONEY..and not the lives that are being lost..what a humane and caring person you are.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Welll, losing money really equals losing lives.

500 billion could have saved a shitload of humans.

Devil King
It's interesting that it took you, a republican soundbite, dozens of posts to get around to the useless deaths.

It's a lovely method to claim deaths of American lives to further the very point you have failed to validate.

And yes, they were useless and wasted. I'm not a politician, so I feel no need to apologize for such a statement. U-S-E-L-E-S-S. Wasted lives, something akin to the useless wasted lives of post-war Iraqis or abortion. Not that they matter.

Shakyamunison
forgive me, you must remember in my country the government is sometimes not corrupt...

At least my government is consistent. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.