WM Thor vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

Who wins?

quanchi112
Orion for the loss.

fangirl101

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Orion for the loss.

guy222
WMT

TheBadguy
Orion gets his head caved in

Stoic
Would it take a warrior madness Thor to equal Orion?

vlaaad12345
Meh it would almost be a even split between normal orion and thor imo,of course if orion went all berserker on classic thor..I could see him taking the majority,wm thor def wins this one though.

vansonbee
Rune King Thor = Thor? or different person totally, it's little confusing and go Thor...

Enyalus
Originally posted by vansonbee
Rune King Thor = Thor? or different person totally, it's little confusing and go Thor...

Rune King Thor isn't in this match. stick out tongue But yes, same person.

Anywho - Warrior Madness Thor smashes Orion, hard.

Galan007
Originally posted by vansonbee
Rune King Thor = Thor? or different person totally same person, completely different powersets.

if that makes any sense..

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
same person, completely different powersets.

if that makes any sense..
So RKT is later version upgrade, but does that mean RKT can use WM as well?

Did you make that signature yourself? I like the phasing with background and render sad teach me in pm?

Zack Fair
Thor can enter WM whenever he wishes to if he is pissed off I think. It is just rare for him enter this state. If it is WM Thor with the PG he definitely wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thor can enter WM whenever he wishes to if he is pissed off I think. It is just rare for him enter this state. If it is WM Thor with the PG he definitely wins. He wasnt in warrior madness mode in that arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.