Warpath VS BlackPanther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
this is current Warpath...

who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Oh snap!! a good fight, prob BP.

Entity
Agreed Good fight T'Challa ftw thou.

draxx_tOfU
interesting...

i thought WP had a slight edge...

Zeitgeist
How strong/fast is Warpath? I haven't read much of him since his X-Force days.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
How strong/fast is Warpath? I haven't read much of him since his X-Force days.

X-Force is new...:P

Endrict Nuul
Take away T'Challa's suit and its a closer fight.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
X-Force is new...:P http://www.comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=578

X-Force is more than a decade old.

I wasn't referring to the new slasher X-team

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
http://www.comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=578

X-Force is more than a decade old.

I wasn't referring to the new slasher X-team

I know.....stick out tongue just messing with yeah.

draxx_tOfU
class 25...

he was still considered the muscle of the team when they tried to stop Vulcan...

and superhuman senses, speed, agility, reflexes, and vibranium knives more than compensate the decrease in strength imo...

Lord Feron
OH yeah his mind can't be messed w/ i think. Not that, matters here but just saying.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
class 25...

he was still considered the muscle of the team when they tried to stop Vulcan...

and superhuman senses, speed, agility, reflexes, and vibranium knives more than compensate the decrease in strength imo... He had plenty of super speed, senses, reflexes and agility pre-depowerment. As well as flight.

Now he's got a shiny pair of knives... meh.

juggernaut74
class 25...

and superhuman senses, speed, agility, reflexes, and vibranium knives more than compensate the decrease in strength imo... He used to be Class 75. But has since been put back down to his inaugural levels as shown in handbooks. In a recent issue of Uncanny he had to have help to move a slab of concrete. I'd say he's back to where he started at around 2 ton level which is still a good deal stronger than BP's 750lbs. rating.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He used to be Class 75. But has since been put back down to his inaugural levels as shown in handbooks. In a recent issue of Uncanny he had to have help to move a slab of concrete. I'd say he's back to where he started at around 2 ton level which is still a good deal stronger than BP's 750lbs. rating.

yep, he used to be class 75 during the 90's X-books along with Colossus, Cap Britain, and Guido...

juggernaut74
yep, he used to be class 75 during the 90's X-books along with Colossus, Cap Britain, and Guido... To be exact their strength levels in the 90's were as follows.

Warpath: Class 75
Colossus: Class 100
Captain Britain: Class 90
Guido: Class 50(base)

draxx_tOfU
Colossus was not class 100 then...

and CB wasn't class 90...

i thought all of them were class 75...

juggernaut74
Colossus was not class 100 then...

and CB wasn't class 90...

i thought all of them were class 75... 1991 Master Edition handbook listed Colossus as Class 100.

1989 Update issue #1 stated Cap Britain can lift 90 tons.

1992 Master Edition stated Guido was Class 50.

draxx_tOfU
then why did all of them have a power rating of 6 in my old collectible cards...

stick out tongue

juggernaut74
then why did all of them have a power rating of 6 in my old collectible cards...

stick out tongue Don't know. But they are flawed. Handbooks>cards for reliability.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Don't know. But they are flawed. Handbooks>cards for reliability.

agreed...

because i'm looking at them now and Warlock has 3 for intelligence...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.