Flash in Herald-Class Gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
He gets a lightsaber.

Fight takes place in Times Square.

How far does he get:

1. WWHulk
2. Sentry
3. Silver Surfer
4. Thor
5. Green Lantern (Hal)
6. Superman
7. Superboy Prime
8. Thanos

fangirl101
anything the light sabre can do, he can do with his hands.

Mindset
Well he doesn't get past SS.

Soljer
The order is quite out of whack.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Soljer
The order is quite out of whack. its not that bad is it?

cmack
the order is just is fine, wwh doesnt stand a chance, but sentry has the speed to keep up

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by cmack
the order is just is fine, wwh doesnt stand a chance, but sentry has the speed to keep up

Not a ****ing chance.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
He gets a lightsaber.

Fight takes place in Times Square.

How far does he get:

1. WWHulk
2. Sentry
3. Silver Surfer
4. Thor
5. Green Lantern (Hal)
6. Superman
7. Superboy Prime
8. Thanos
the order should be as follows

sentry
wwh
green lantern hal
thor
superman
surfer
thanos
superboy prime.

cmack
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not a ****ing chance. i was speaking in terms of wwh and sentry, because wwh was before sentry

King Kandy
He stops at Sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
the order should be as follows

sentry
wwh
green lantern hal
thor
superman
surfer
thanos
superboy prime.

I think the list should be like this.

WWh
superman
sentry
green lantern
thor
surfer
thanos
superboy prime

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9 I think the list should be like this. WWhsupermansentrygreen lanternthorsurferthanos superboy prime you have sentry over superman?_ sick

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
you have sentry over superman?_ sick

yep, I cant believe I didnt put sentry above a lot of other people on my list because I truly think that he is just that powerful but I made my list off of versatility and powerset that would give flash a hard time. Either of these people could take a couple of punches from hulk but Im just going by what combat they are going to make after there attack.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
yep, I cant believe I didnt put sentry above a lot of other people on my list because I truly think that he is just that powerful but I made my list off of versatility and powerset that would give flash a hard time. Either of these people could take a couple of punches from hulk but Im just going by what combat they are going to make after there attack.

my bad, I made a mistake and said that they could take punches from hulk, I meant to say flash.

llagrok
1. WWHulk
2. Sentry
3. Silver Surfer
4. Superman
5. Green Lantern (Hal)
6. Thanos
7. Thor (odinforce, yeah?)
8. Superman Prime

He gets to 7 or 8

Battlehammer
you do realize flash can not uses a light sbaer right? I mean he would never beable to activate it, you might as well give him a brick

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
1. WWHulk
2. Sentry
3. Silver Surfer
4. Superman
5. Green Lantern (Hal)
6. Thanos
7. Thor (odinforce, yeah?)
8. Superman Prime

He gets to 7 or 8

Silver Surfer before Superman? Nah, I don't think so.

My list:

1. WW Hulk
2. Sentry
3. Superman
4. Green Lantern (Hal)
5. Silver Surfer
6. Thor (w/ Odinforce)
7. Thanos
8. Superman Prime

IMO, and most people will probably disagree, but he doesn't get passed Superman.

If it's Thor with No Odinforce:

1. WW Hulk
2. Sentry
3. Thor
4. Superman
5. Green Lantern (Hal)
6. Silver Surfer
7. Thanos
8. Superman Prime

llagrok
I wouldn't put Surfer behind Hal.

I was close to putting Hal past Thanos! no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you do realize flash can not uses a light sbaer right? I mean he would never beable to activate it, you might as well give him a brick

You only need the force to build a ligthsaber and use it the way Jedi do. Wally could still turn it on and cut things with it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You only need the force to build a ligthsaber and use it the way Jedi do. Wally could still turn it on and cut things with it.
No you need it to turn it on as well. with out the forces it simple a crystal inside a pieces of metal.

Lord Feron
No you need it to turn it on as well. with out the forces it simple a crystal inside a pieces of metal.

for real i didn't know that i thought it was like a simple machine like a gun or soemthing and anyone can use it. You need the force? I learned something today!

Anyway I don't think the light saber should cut through most of these guys. Would adamantium swords be better? idk

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
for real i didn't know that i thought it was like a simple machine like a gun or soemthing and anyone can use it. You need the force? I learned something today!

Anyway I don't think the light saber should cut through most of these guys. Would adamantium swords be better? idk

yea you need the forces. Thats why no one out side sith's and jedi's or fallen jedi wield them.

naw a light saber should be able to cut any one on the list for the most part.

Lord Feron
I thought it was just a laser? Maybe a laser infused with the force?

Battlehammer
I thought it was just a laser? Maybe a laser infused with the force?

it complicated. It a crystal in which a laser of sorts can emerge through the uses of the forces. different crystal put more strain on the user then others and are harder to wield.

Lord Feron
Oh ok cool. Interesting. Does one have to concentrate the whole time to keep it on? or once its on its on?

Utrigita
yea you need the forces. Thats why no one out side sith's and jedi's or fallen jedi wield them.

To properly handel it in most cases yes.

Battlehammer
Oh ok cool. Interesting. Does one have to concentrate the whole time to keep it on? or once its on its on?

im not sure. I know certain crystal are harder to wield. like maces for one has one of the most powerful crystals and one of the hardest to wield.

Newjak
Actually you do not need the force to activate a lightsaber. In most cases it is only activated by pressing a button.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually you do not need the force to activate a lightsaber. In most cases it is only activated by pressing a button.

I doubt that very much.

ive never seen a non forces user activate a light saber nor do non force wielders uses light sabers.

Newjak
I doubt that very much.

ive never seen a non forces user activate a light saber nor do non force wielders uses light sabers. General Grievous erm

Battlehammer
General Grievous erm

who an andriod with a humaniod heart which has the ability to uses the force.

ever notices that his men do not wield light sabers and had to develope weapons able to combat light saber becuases they did not have the ability to wield an actaul light saber.

nimbus006
General Grievous erm

Pretty sure he was trained to use the force by Dooku.

Infact, I think he states this right before his fight with Obi.

However, I could be wrong.

Starscream M
I doubt that very much.

ive never seen a non forces user activate a light saber nor do non force wielders uses light sabers. perhaps thats because unless you're super skilled, you'd kill yourself with a lightsaber

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Starscream M
perhaps thats because unless you're super skilled, you'd kill yourself with a lightsaber

aim it away from u lol

Bouboumaster
Anyway, he dies at Surfer, and pass everyone but Surfer, Thanos and Superman Prime.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nimbus006

However, I could be wrong.

Who do one train a cyborg to use the force?

He was trained to fight with a lightsaber but not draw apon the force.

Utrigita

ever notices that his men do not wield light sabers and had to develope weapons able to combat light saber becuases they did not have the ability to wield an actaul light saber.

Except that Darca Nyl springs to mind as a example of a non force user that uses a light saber

nimbus006
Originally posted by Utrigita
Who do one train a cyborg to use the force?

He was trained to fight with a lightsaber but not draw apon the force.

That could very well be the case.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

However, that still proves the point that you don't need the force to use a lightsaber.

Utrigita
Agreed some lightsabers require the force to activate them but it isn't the case with them all, I recall Luke Skywalker using activating his lightsaber on Myrkr a planet that duo to it's native specie of animals that created a missing of the force Luke couldn't draw from it.

Newjak

Originally posted by nimbus006

However, I could be wrong. These are wrong.

His men do not wield lightsabers because they can not build them. The only reaso nGreivous has any is because he killed Jedi and took theirs.He never said Dooku taught him to use the force, he said Dooku trained him in the Jedi Arts, ie sword fighting.

Further more if any of you have seen the Clone Wars Animated show then you would know specifically that GG could not use the force. In fact the only reason he was able to beat Jedi and wield lightsabers was because he was a highly refined Cyborg with high level physical stats and he had an amazing tactical mind.

Also the reason Grievious eventually gets defeated is because he can not use the force and Mace squeezes him like a tin can. In fact that is why he wheezes and coughs in ROTS.

Jugglenaut
I doubt that very much.

ive never seen a non forces user activate a light saber nor do non force wielders uses light sabers.
Boba/Jango Fett in EU?
Boba's ****ed with Vader in lightsaber duels before.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Boba/Jango Fett in EU?
Boba's ****ed with Vader in lightsaber duels before.
EU not cannon so that rather irrelevent.

Newjak
EU not cannon so that rather irrelevent. It doesn't matter cause I gave a very Cannon example in Greivous.

But just to get this very wrong assumption about lightsabers out of the way:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/lightsaber/

There ya go StarWars.com the official site of star wars says that lightsabers are activated with the press of a button, and it even is under the Movie section. erm

heated1
UUUMMMMMM Han Solo could use one (ESB)..he was a regular human with no force potential whatsoever (unless EU has stated somthin otherwise....)

Bouboumaster
Flash doesn't pass one, who ever it his in this list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.