Rots Yoda vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
You know how it goes. Who wins?

Lt. Valerian
Well, as a matter of fact, there's one little thing you missed...

Does Exar Kun carry his amulet?

Lord Knightfa11
yoda. "Greatest enemy the darkness had ever known" puts him a tier above kun.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
yoda. "Greatest enemy the darkness had ever known" puts him a tier above kun.

It's kinda funny that NJO Luke takes that title from him.

Darth Exodus
Didn't Yoda himself make that quote?

Lightsnake
No.

Darth Exodus
Kun was never defeated by anyone and so that quote doesn't put Yoda above him.
Open debate.

Amulet Kun kicks his ass. Normal Kun would probably get taken down after a hard fight.

Sidi-Boy
Err... no, Yoda kicks Exar Kun's ass.

Imagine the folllowing dialoge:

Sidious: "Your arrogance blinds you, Master Yoda. Now you will experience the full power of the dark side..."
Yoda: "Quiet you be, the most devastating foe the darkness had ever known I am."

See, it doesn't work. It was stated by the omniscent narrator; there's a simple way to analyze the outcome of this fight. According to the author of the Kun comics and all, he's Sidious' inferior, and Yoda is Sidious' equal, so that already states that Yoda > Kun.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Open debate.

Amulet Kun kicks his ass. Normal Kun would probably get taken down after a hard fight.
....Kun is part of the darkness, is he not?

Elite Hunter
Open debate

No, Kun was called the darkest power in the galaxy of his time by the narrator. And btw Kun was defeated by his master in their first duel on dantooine (he even amits to this on Coruscant) then he wont he second duel when he had 2 lightsabers thanks to Crado. So you lose there. Now if you are going to argue about Kun beating Yoda provide a real argument because the quote is canon.

Darth Exodus
He then went on to become vastly more powerful and pwn that same masters ass in front of 20,000 people.
But I'll rephrase that for you: Exar Kun in his prime was never defeated by a lightsider and so that quote does not make Yoda better that him

Just becuase someones your greatest enemy doesn't mean that you lose. For example: Napoleon could be called the greatest enemy of the british, as he nearly conqoured us, yet he still lost at Waterloo.

Elite Hunter
He then went on to become vastly more powerful and pwn that same masters ass in front of 20,000 people.
But I'll rephrase that for you: Exar Kun in his prime was never defeated by a lightsider and so that quote does not make Yoda better that him

The quote doesn't automatically put Yoda above Kun your right there, what the quote does do is state that Yoda was the most powerful lightsider to date.We know that Kun was in a grand total of one lightsaber duel in his prime while Yoda who was far from his physical prime was actively in the front lines of the clone wars facing duelists around the same caliber as kun and if not higher in Dooku and Sidious.

Lord Knightfa11

No, it doesnt, but since yoda=sideous, The most powerful sith lord according to g cannon, Sideous would obviously be above Kun in terms of power and skills. By way of a=b>c, yoda wins this.

But macarthur or paton would beat napoleon. They came afterwards and were able to study napoleon's attacks, tactics, and abilities, and have far more resources and technology at their disposal.

Lightsnake

Just becuase someones your greatest enemy doesn't mean that you lose. For example: Napoleon could be called the greatest enemy of the british, as he nearly conqoured us, yet he still lost at Waterloo.
1. Napoleon never 'nearly' conquered Britain. He abandoned any invasion plan before he even fought at Trafalgar

2. Yoda still remains the most powerful lightsider until Luke. Just because Kun was never defeated by a single Jedi means nothing unless he fought someone of Yoda's power. He didn't.

Deception
Originally posted by Lightsnake
1. Napoleon never 'nearly' conquered Britain. He abandoned any invasion plan before he even fought at Trafalgar

2. Yoda still remains the most powerful lightsider until Luke. Just because Kun was never defeated by a single Jedi means nothing unless he fought someone of Yoda's power. He didn't.

And? See you're pulling some statement, two can play the game, just because noone in Kun's time defeated him, does not mean that none of them were as STRONG as Yoda.

By defining greatest enemy the darkness has ever known, it doesn't necessarily mean just pure and utter power. Yoda had a lot more wisdom and a lot more abilities than just force powers, hence the interpretation of such a quote is also up to each individual reader.

You can't say they're wrong because you think differently.

Just for the record i still believe Marka Ragnos would beat Luke Skywalker in any shape or form, but that doesn't mean i'm right, neither does it mean im wrong.

Lack of equal evidence on the individual characters means that you simply can't place them side by side and judge them on that.

Kun has far less evidence on him, we still do not know the true extent of his power as opposed to Yoda and Luke who have volumes of books telling us how great they were and etc.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Deception
And? See you're pulling some statement, two can play the game, just because noone in Kun's time defeated him, does not mean that none of them were as STRONG as Yoda.

By defining greatest enemy the darkness has ever known, it doesn't necessarily mean just pure and utter power. Yoda had a lot more wisdom and a lot more abilities than just force powers, hence the interpretation of such a quote is also up to each individual reader.

You can't say they're wrong because you think differently.

Just for the record i still believe Marka Ragnos would beat Luke Skywalker in any shape or form, but that doesn't mean i'm right, neither does it mean im wrong.

Lack of equal evidence on the individual characters means that you simply can't place them side by side and judge them on that.

Kun has far less evidence on him, we still do not know the true extent of his power as opposed to Yoda and Luke who have volumes of books telling us how great they were and etc.

I concur on most points. That quote in no way puts Yoda above Kun. I love all of these retarded interpretations.

Master Crimzon
'Most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known' is quite clear, do you not think so? There are no loopholes, no nothing.

And Ragnos can defeat NJO Luke? WTF? That's... absolutely ridiculous...

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
'Most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known' is quite clear, do you not think so? There are no loopholes, no nothing.

And Ragnos can defeat NJO Luke? WTF? That's... absolutely ridiculous...

How does that quote equate to Yoda being more powerful than Exar Kun? Oh wait, it doesn't. It simply means he's the most powerful lightsider (allegedly).

Master Crimzon
I didn't use it to prove him being more powerful than Exar Kun. And he's not 'allegedly'- he's canonically the most powerful lightsider, up until NJO Luke. And I really can't think of anyone in the NJO who surpassed Yoda.

Now then, a better assessment would be to see how Yoda stalemated with Sidious, a being who was confirmed by multiple sources to be greater than Exar Kun- and was called Sidious' equal by George Lucas. Sidious > Kun. Yoda = Sidious. I think that puts Yoda above Kun, don't you think?

Elite Hunter
I didn't use it to prove him being more powerful than Exar Kun. And he's not 'allegedly'- he's canonically the most powerful lightsider, up until NJO Luke. And I really can't think of anyone in the NJO who surpassed Yoda.

Now then, a better assessment would be to see how Yoda stalemated with Sidious, a being who was confirmed by multiple sources to be greater than Exar Kun- and was called Sidious' equal by George Lucas. Sidious > Kun. Yoda = Sidious. I think that puts Yoda above Kun, don't you think?

I can't think of a single jedi that I would put ahead of Yoda prior to ROTS. I'd give sabers to Yoda but the force battle is closer. Kun has his amulets yet Yoda is incredibly fast and his small size would help him dodge it.

However this next point that I will bring up has been bothering for a long time now. So maybe someone can come up with an answer to it. In the Jedi academy series Kun's spirit and Kyp attack luke with ebony lightning and the narrator says that all the defenses Luke(post DE btw so he is no amateur) tried failed and it specifically mentioned the defenses he learned from Yoda and Obiwan. Now one has to account for the fact that Luke left his training early to save Han and Leia, however if Luke was one of the last remaining hopes of the galaxy to kill the sith then Yoda who knows who Vader is and personally dueled the emperor and knows how deadly the latter can be, particularly with force lightning then wouldn't it make sense for Yoda to try and teach Luke some type of defense for it?

Darth Sexy

A>B>C arguments don't really work. Obiwan defeated Anakin and Anakin defeated Dooku, so Obiwan can defeat Dooku?

Faunus
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
yoda. "Greatest enemy the darkness had ever known" puts him a tier above kun....

This applies to Kun how?

And Crimzon, Deception said that 'he believes...', while acknowledging that he may not be right (or wrong). People here need to do that more often.

Gideon
One doesn't require the shatterpoint charism to be able to detect the overwhelming flaws some of you have committed. Some of you would probably put Windu in a coma by sheer sensory overload.

Absurd. The statement is thus: "the most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known" issued by an omniscient narrator of a documentation that supposedly was directly overseen by George Lucas himself (according to Mr. Stover); anything contrary to the straightforward interpretation -- power being stated in the midst of a duel to the death between the Grand Master of the Jedi Order and the Dark Lord of the Sith -- bears the burden of proof. The problem, Deception, is that you and others are notorious for basically saying "LOLZ THIS STATEMENT CAN BE INTERPRETATED MULTIPLE WAYYZ!" and then expecting that to nullify the quote or statement. And that is, of course, where you are thoroughly and grossly incorrect. You must elaborate and clarify, and vague citations that "YODA HAD OTHER ABILITIES!" other than Force prowess is not just less than satisfactory. It's retarded. Until you clarify, you lose.

I guess Marka Ragnos being "the most powerful of the most powerful" or whatever could refer to his political acumen or accounting skills.

LOL I WIN!

The statement itself implies superiority over Kun, if one wishes to stretch it. But you're absolutely correct; it does not, in any way, state that because Yoda is the most powerful Jedi in history he is automatically more powerful than the Sith Lord Exar Kun. The only way that would be true is if it were confirmed both sides of the Force were equal in potency.

Your syllogism notwithstanding, I have a major problem with this. Deception walks in and suddenly you doubt the quote? As I've demonstrated, he's reached new levels of "completely wrong". And to entertain the idea that the quote somehow means something other than what it says is stupid, and it makes you look like an idiot, Darth Sexy. If you or Deception wish to contest the validity of the statement, you'll have to do a lot better than this.

Yes, it's idiotic and unsupported. But fanboys believe what they will. What can you do?

Just for the record, that whole idealogy is flawed. As with the above, you either aren't capable or can't be bothered (I'm being generous, as we both know you're not capable) of arguing that point so why bother to try to state it? "LOLZ WELL I THINK THIS WAY EVEN THOUGH ALL EVIDENCE POINTS OTHERWISE" doesn't make your opinion as legitimate or as relevant just because it's your opinion. Welcome to the real world; you are entitled and more than welcome to your beliefs. But don't, for a second, assume they have the same amount of merit as someone else's.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Welcome to the real world; you are entitled and more than welcome to your beliefs. But don't, for a second, assume they have the same amount of merit as someone else's.That's probably the most asinine thing you've ever said here. His beliefs have just as much merit as anyone's here - keep in mind that we are arguing hypothetical battles between hypothetical characters, this isn't physics. If he tried to build and argument around that point, sure, you could claim the argument has little merit (if it sucks). But as long as Deception is simply taking a stance on something, saying 'I believe ', and leaving it at that, your opinion is no more valuable than his.

I mean, someone who still believes the world is flat is probably deluded. That doesn't put his/her beliefs on a lower tier than mine from an ideological standpoint, despite the fact that he/she is clearly wrong. 'Everyone's entitled to their beliefs,' etc.

Btw, the 'real world' thing? Kinda inappropriate on an online message board.

Gideon
Hopefully, you'll stick to arguing the versus scenario and leave this obscenely ridiculous personal philosophy out of the equation, Faunus.

Originally posted by Faunus
That's probably the most asinine thing you've ever said here. His beliefs have just as much merit as anyone's here - keep in mind that we are arguing hypothetical battles between hypothetical characters, this isn't physics. If he tried to build and argument around that point, sure, you could claim the argument has little merit (if it sucks). But as long as Deception is simply taking a stance on something, saying 'I believe ', and leaving it at that, your opinion is no more valuable than his.

Incorrect. Deception is stating an opinion that isn't supported by any logic or common sense; even his really shallow attempt to contest the statement regarding Yoda's level of power was stupid. Is he entitled to his opinion? Yes, I believe I told him he was "more than welcome to it"; are his beliefs on the matter as equally valid as mine, when I have proof and logic and all he has is his personal opinion? No.

I believe I said that he was entitled to it. I also didn't say Deception's "opinions" are lesser than mine (to suggest as much would say that he is lesser to me), but are his beliefs (on this matter) as valid? No.

Well, by the way. We (and by that, I mean 'some of us') use real world logic. The matters on which we are debating aren't applied "fake" logic for a "fake" universe. You say inappropriate? But, like Deception, you're wrong.

Stick to the fight, Faunus. Defending the Marka Ragnos brigade ended in grotesque failure a long, long time ago.

Faunus
Hopefully, you'll stick to arguing the versus scenario and leave this obscenely ridiculous personal philosophy out of the equation, Faunus.'Obscenely ridiculous'? Because I don't think that you and your apparent superiority complex - cuz clearly, what applies in the 'real world' applies here - have more valuable opinions than someone else regarding something completely fictional?

Nice.
He's not arguing the point, Escape, he's stating his opinion and leaving it at that, as he made very clear. You have absolutely no right to actually attack him on the matter, although considering how bitter you've always been it shouldn't surprise me.
And your entire tirade on the matter is completely unnecessary, because he made no point whatsoever of trying to validate his beliefs to you - he mentioned them in passing, as an example.
If this is an example of your 'real world logic,' you'd be the most backward individual I've heard of in quite some time.
Attacking them at every turn is getting old. You disagree, get over it. It's not your place to tell someone that their beliefs mean less than yours when they're not arguing the point. Next you'll be calling people heretics and infidels.

Darth Sexy
My question is, WHY is it necessary for Deception to post his beliefs an a versus forum dealing with logical, or pseudological debates? When someone makes a thread, it's for the purpose of argument. Nobody cares what someone "thinks" will happen. If you want to "think" something without validating it, take it to your livejournal.

Gideon
Ladies and gentlemen, Sigmund Freud in the house! We're glad you've finally revealed yourself, after all these years, Dr. Freud. Most people think you're dead; the truth is much more insidious: your common sense has taken a beating. Back into retirement you go.

Originally posted by Faunus
'Obscenely ridiculous'? Because I don't think that you and your apparent superiority complex - cuz clearly, what applies in the 'real world' applies here - have more valuable opinions than someone else regarding something completely fictional?

Nice

This is a debating forum; the subject that we debate doesn't have any bearing on the tools with which we debate them. 'Common sense' and 'logic' are two items that people should and do use in the real world -- the world outside of the computer, Faunus -- you ever been there?

His opinion isn't supported by any logical basis. But, you've made it clear. Because it is his opinion it is as valid and as relevant as anyone else's, logic be damned. Why do you even bother to come here and debate, Faunus? A remarkable double standard, one that's never made an appearance before, so I'm curious as to why this particular opinion has inspired you so much.

By the way... why would I be bitter? Usually people with superiority complexes are only bitter when they lose. I didn't.

He is entitled to his opinion. He's more than welcome to his opinion. But it doesn't have logical basis. No evidence to support it. Therefore it can't be right and is not as valid as the right opinion.

You say 'backward', I say 'forward', but it doesn't matter, does it? I mean, it's my opinion, so it's automatically equal to yours.

Not someone who claims to be separated from that group or not invested in them. Did I strike a nerve?

He is entitled to his opinions. But this one happens to be wrong. Therefore, it's not as valid as the right one.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
My question is, WHY is it necessary for Deception to post his beliefs an a versus forum dealing with logical, or pseudological debates? When someone makes a thread, it's for the purpose of argument. Nobody cares what someone "thinks" will happen. If you want to "think" something without validating it, take it to your livejournal.

Faunus has never quite gotten his panties in a twist about an issue like this. He can deny it all he wants, but apparently it hurts his feelings for someone to reprimand someone from the Ragnos4Prez! committee.

Edit: For the record, this is exactly what I mean. This is a debating forum. You have an opinion? You debate it. Being proven wrong and still clinging to the same opinion is asinine, but you don't see me screaming at him that Deception can't think that way.

Faunus
Ladies and gentlemen, Sigmund Freud in the house! We're glad you've finally revealed yourself, after all these years, Dr. Freud. Most people think you're dead; the truth is much more insidious: your common sense has taken a beating. Back into retirement you go.Joy, more sad attempts at humor!
I could take that question literally and point out that you have nearly a thousand more posts here than I do, despite having registered four months after me.
You are dense. It's an opinion that he's not interested in debating, so leave it be.

People believe in God, in case you hadn't noticed. Have they proven the existence of a higher being? No. So do you go around assaulting the religious?
I 'debate' with people who are interested in debating certain topics, and since Deception clearly isn't interested in arguing that facet of his beliefs, you need to leave it be. If he wants to assert his beliefs as fact, as you would love him to do, that's a different story.
Ah. The implications begin. Of course, I've been expecting this.
I really don't know. See, I tend not to hold grudges against people over the internet, but you apparently don't feel the same way when it comes to Janus and the pro-Ancient argument.
Again, God.
Tolerance, much? I'm not telling you not to believe he's wrong, since I do, but if he's not interested in discussing his stance it's rather stupid of you to attack him for it.
You'd like that, wouldn't you? For myself and everyone in the old 'group' to still retain the exact same views? I'm not 'separated' from the group, but that doesn't mean I share their opinion on the matter, especially since I don't know what they feel about it.
Again, God.
There it is.

See, you don't matter nearly enough for me to waste anymore of time arguing the semantics of you being an *******, and if this is the only way you can choose to justify me disagreeing with your overt and unnecessary desire to attack someone who still adheres to an old stance, you can join Sexy on the Ignore list.

Gideon
You conjure a surprisingly accurate depiction of Nebaris here; when you criticise one's wit, do so in a funny way. Apparenly it's too much of an effort for you.

And then I could point out that you went out and helped start two forums in an attempt to recreate this very same environment under more controlled terms and failed miserably. Seems like the best you can hope for is a perpetual stalemate.

Easy, Faunus, my ego is tender. It sometimes motivates me to point out the legendary and monumental errors in judgment that you helped breed and endorse. Criticisms tend to leave people wide open for attacks like that. This is a debating forum, anything and everything is suspect. He used to debate it all the time; he doesn't want to anymore because he knows he can't prove it and he'd look like an ass trying to.

You're confusing faith and logic. Faith is belief in the absence of proof. Hell, my own preacher (before he was dismissed) said that by today's standards, it is not logical to believe in God because you can't prove He exists (I guess I know why he was dismissed...). Meanwhile, I can prove that Palpatine and Luke Skywalker are stronger than Marka Ragnos. Deception can't disprove that. I, nor anyone else, can disprove God's existence.

We already know why Deception doesn't. Because he can't prove it. He can't even make a valiant effort. This is a debating forum.

When you get your holier-than-thou shtick into gear, Ragnos and the Ancient Sith are always directly tied in.

You've yet to prove why I'd have a grudge against them. I certainly recall being told that my name was brought up at EoD when I wasn't around; hell, Janus mocks the pro-Sidious argument in his signature. I guess he's every bit as bitter as you try to make me out as.

You can neither prove nor disprove God's existence. I can prove that Skywalker and Palpatine are stronger than Ragnos and he (Deception) can't disprove that.

Faunus, we've had numerous disagreements about this before, and in the end, it doesn't matter. We still banter, we still debate, we always moved on. Do you know what putting me on ignore does? It proves me right. It proves that you've snapped and you can't handle the fact that that the premise of the Ragnos4Prez! is utterly stupid.

If you want to prove me right, go ahead and put me on ignore. Unlike you, I'm not overtly sensitive about that sort of thing. Although, I guess, I don't need to be. My whole opposition to that misguided belief was proven right.

Master Crimzon
... wow.

And Faunus, I just claimed I think his opinion is 'ridiculous', and unsupported. Sure, he's entitled to his own opinion- but, I could go ahead and say that 'In my opinion, RotS Sidious is superior to NJO Luke!". That would be a ridiculous opinion. Sure, I'm entitled to it, but I have a feeling certain people will go ahead and call me "Z0mg Sidious fanboy!". Would you? Be honest.

And you know what? I'll understand these people who would call me a Sidious fanboy. Sorry, some opinions are simply purely ridiculous- I'm certain Gideon, Lightsnake and co. have already displayed Deception why he is wrong multiple times in the past- the fact that he would cling to an opinion that's clearly untrue is ridiculous. People usually let debates change their opinion- for example, before we started debating about RoT Bane vs. Sidious, I thought Sidious would certainly take a fight. Now I think Bane has a very solid chance. Faunus- if, after our debate, I would say "Lol you disproved most of my points but I still think Sidious is superior in every imaginable way!", you would insult me, too. Rightly so, too.

Also note, I just called his opinion 'ridiculous'. I didn't insult him personally in a way. Hell, I don't even know enough to call him a 'fanboy' or something like that. I'd love to debate with him as to why I think his opinion is ridiculous- but sure, he's certainly entitled to his opinion. I'm certain you've called claims ridiculous in the past, too, Faunus. I suppos my 'ridiculous' claim was possibly not correctly placed because he stated it was his opinion- but, sorry. Some opinions are plainly ridiculous. It's more than plausible some of my opinions are ridiculous, too. I'm sure people would call me out if I said an opinion is ridiculous.

And lolz. Ragnos4prez. Classic.

Faunus
I caught this before I logged on.
Get your facts straight. I joined DTF fairly late, and that was Veneficus' forum, which Janus was co-admin of. I wasn't even a mod there. Janus then started EoD, and I was the twenty-second or so member to join.
Don't really remember you actively arguing against Ragnos' purported superiority, and I never bought into the Ragnos > Luke hype. Before Lightsnake came in, I'd never heard of any of the sources that established Sidious' status.
When have I ever put my "holier-than-thou shtick" into gear before?
No, we haven't. I've never been accused of still supporting the pro-Ancient stance, and even more stupid, being bitter about the fact that I was proven wrong.
I'm sure you'd like to believe that, but it's not my problem. I'm putting you on ignore because you refuse to accept that my own beliefs have changed, and that unlike some I don't actually take to heart what happens here, and I have no interest in reading the posts of someone who happens to be that resistant to new ideas.

Interpret it however you want - that's the truth.

@Crimzon: I wasn't actually attacking you or anything, and you're certainly entitled to your own stance on the subject. But he's not even attempting to argue it with you; he simply stated what he believed and left it at that, so I think it's unnecessary to go after to him for it. To my knowledge, I've called claims that others have made ridiculous in a debating scenario, where both myself and the maker of the claim were willing to argue in favor of our respective stances.

Gideon
Awfully sensitive and selective response for someone who isn't 'invested' in the goings on of this forum.

Taven
Why must people here always ignore the fact that a no-name Ancient Sith (who lived during the time of both Sadow and Ragnos) was able to wipe out the life of an entire planet with a single impromptu but controlled Force attack? Really, if that's the kind of power that someone who was both subservient to the two mentioned DLOTSs and confirmed to be weaker held, you can only imagine the kind of power that Ragnos, who was superior to all of them, wielded, and I can certainly see a case being made for him at least rivalling someone like Luke Skywalker in ability, and possibly overcoming.

Gideon
Originally posted by Taven
Why must people here always ignore the fact that a no-name Ancient Sith (who lived during the time of both Sadow and Ragnos) was able to wipe out the life of an entire planet with a single impromptu but controlled Force attack? Really, if that's the kind of power that someone who was both subservient to the two mentioned DLOTSs and confirmed to be weaker held, you can only imagine the kind of power that Ragnos, who was superior to all of them, wielded, and I can certainly see a case being made for him at least rivalling someone like Luke Skywalker in ability, and possibly overcoming.

Hello, Nebaris.

Darth Sexy
Already reported. Toodles Noobarissmile

Taven
Reported for what?

Schwarzenegger
Reported for what? Trolling?

You know its unbelievable that you try to come back so many times, hell you need medical and psychological help son.

Darth Exodus
Despite what is generally percieved as Nebaris' insanity ( I don't really see it, but there you go), He makes a good point and one which I've myself got stumped on. That unknown sith's decimation of an entire world's surface is extraordinary to say the least and I want to see someone try too discredit it.
I'd also like too know what the hell all the rivalry is between the Sidious fans and the Ragnos fans. I actually know nothing about Ragnos, but I've heard good things. Mabye someone coild post a link to a relavant argument becuase I'm really confused.

Schwarzenegger
Despite what is generally percieved as Nebaris' insanity ( I don't really see it, but there you go), He makes a good point and one which I've myself got stumped on. That unknown sith's decimation of an entire world's surface is extraordinary to say the least and I want to see someone try too discredit it.
I'd also like too know what the hell all the rivalry is between the Sidious fans and the Ragnos fans. I actually know nothing about Ragnos, but I've heard good things. Mabye someone coild post a link to a relavant argument becuase I'm really confused. Wow first you claim you don't see his insanity(which everyone including new members do) and now you are sucking his dick with pride?

Master Crimzon
I'd also like too know what the hell all the rivalry is between the Sidious fans and the Ragnos fans. I actually know nothing about Ragnos, but I've heard good things. Mabye someone coild post a link to a relavant argument becuase I'm really confused.

First off, nobody claimed Nebaris is 'insane'. He's a sock, and he has achieved new levels of bias (towards Bane, against movie characters, against Sidious, etc...). He'd make a good debator if he wasn't quite as biased (I don't think anyone can really claim that they are completely free of bias). Don't let the fact that you almost always agree with him blind you of these facts.

As for the "Sidious vs. Ragnos" argument, I've studied the 'history of KMC', and if you scroll back a few dozens of pages back, you'd see t he time when certain individuals said that Marka Ragnos will pwn DE Sidious without full use of his limbs, that Tulak Hord will curbstomp Yoda... the list goes on. You should check some of the old threads.

Darth Sexy
First off, nobody claimed Nebaris is 'insane'. He's a sock, and he has achieved new levels of bias (towards Bane, against movie characters, against Sidious, etc...). He'd make a good debator if he wasn't quite as biased (I don't think anyone can really claim that they are completely free of bias). Don't let the fact that you almost always agree with him blind you of these facts.

As for the "Sidious vs. Ragnos" argument, I've studied the 'history of KMC', and if you scroll back a few dozens of pages back, you'd see t he time when certain individuals said that Marka Ragnos will pwn DE Sidious without full use of his limbs, that Tulak Hord will curbstomp Yoda... the list goes on. You should check some of the old threads.

Noobaris isn't a good debater. He's as dumb as they come. His tries to twist facts and logic to his benefit and fails miserably, which is why he's been banned 40+ times. If he was a good debater, most people wouldn't have that many problems with him.

Master Crimzon
I said he COULD be a good debator if he wasn't incredibly biased. Not that he is one.

And btw, does anyone know what offense got him banned in the first place?

Lightsnake

1. This unknown Sith was not a 'subordinate' of Sadow and Kressh. The Destruction of Ambria happened centuries after they died.

2. It was not intentional nor done with 'one attack.' It was a long ritual coupled with a battle against Thon that went wrong. Not 'blink and destroy planet.'

3. The Sith Lady attempted said ritual, one, which it's said 'was well beyond her means of succesfully performing,' using a 'giant Sith obelisk.'

4. The ritual gone wrong wiped her out too

Taven
1. This unknown Sith was not a 'subordinate' of Sadow and Kressh. The Destruction of Ambria happened centuries after they died.

She wasn't at the time, no, but she had been, back during the GAotS. She fled to Ambria after the Ancient Sith's forces had been defeated and driven back by the Republic.

Yes, it was. She had attempted a ritual that was said to have called on more power from the darkside than ever before, it failed, and in anger, she lashed out with a Force Wave that decimated the Planet's entire inhabitants.

No, the ritual had nothing to do wit it, it was an impromptu, separate action that was made in response to the failing of the ritual.

I'd suggest knowing what you're talking about. Thon only ever fought her spirit, years later, way after the attack that devestated the planet had taken place.

Again, the attack that I was speaking of was completely separate from that.

First correct statement you've made yet. Though, it still doesn't undermine much anyway; it's the fact that she was capable of such power in the first place that's impressive.

Gideon
What was Ambria's population?

From Wookieepedia:

Wookieepedia isn't the end all be end all, Nebaris, but it does disagree with you, and I trust its reliability far more than yours. Please quote the passage.

Here's another passage:

According to this, she summoned "more powerful than anyone previously called on" which would include the likes of Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos and it backfired on her, which speaks for none of them. Not to mention that the population was apparently in single digits.

Taven
What was Ambria's population?

No indication is given, but it doesn't matter. It was a singular attack, and it left a dark side taint across the entire planet, meaning the wave would have had to have encompassed the entire planet. Whether the Planet was packed with inhabitants or not matters little. It was capable of decimating every single being that it came into contact with, and regardless of as insignificant a circumstance, it's one of the mightiest singular Force displays there's ever been.

Again, that was what the ritual was going to do, and it failed. In response, she lashed out in anger, and that's what caused the planetwide devestation. The ritual was obviously calling on far more power than she would be capable of under normal circumstances, and likely well be beyond what the likes of Marka ragnos or Sadow were capable of calling on, so there's no disagreement here, though it should be said that just because nobody before her had ever called on such power, it doesn't mean that they weren't capable of it.

What gives you that impression?

Lightsnake
She wasn't at the time, no, but she had been, back during the GAotS. She fled to Ambria after the Ancient Sith's forces had been defeated and driven back by the Republic.
Prove this. The Sith species was extinct by this time or nearly so. As Freedon Nadd had become the first non-Sith Sith four hundred years prior, prove the Sorceress's origins

Lie. The ritual went wrong and wiped out all life on Ambria as well as her.

Lie.
"Upon it's completion, she attempted an ancient Sith ritual, one which proved far beyond her means of successfully performing. The result was an uncontrollable wave of dark side energy that complete devastated Ambria. All life on the planet ceased to exist, including the Sorceress herself."

Years later? Thon made his home on Ambria in about 4002 BBY...the same year as the Destruction of Ambria. Where he had 'little problem' defeating the Sith spirits who dwealt there

Lie.

Lie.
It was a ritual that went wrong using Sith power objects-IE: Not her own power. It refers only to the ritual gone wrong, not her own power.

As we can see, Nerbaris is making things up.

Taven
Prove this. The Sith species was extinct by this time or nearly so. As Freedon Nadd had become the first non-Sith Sith four hundred years prior, prove the Sorceress's origins

Lie. The ritual went wrong and wiped out a

Wrong/

Lie.

Wrong.

Lie.

Lie.

Wrong and wrong.

Lying coward.

Gideon
"Lying coward" LOL. Says the gentleman whose longest hiatus from this forum came after an unbelievably harsh ass kicking by yours truly. You didn't bother quoting the passage, despite the fact that it is your burden to prove, and despite the equally damaging fact that both Lightsnake and Wookieepeda disagree with you on the issue.

Schwarzenegger
Lol funny that if its her own power then why get torn apart by it?

Lightsnake
I feel very comfortable declaring 'victory' at this juncture and enjoying it.

Even moreso with how uneven all his quote tags are. I must assume he typed this up in a hysterical rage.

Blax_Hydralisk

And btw, does anyone know what offense got him banned in the first place?

Stealing my signature and changing his name so that it was like mine (Mine was Blax X he changed his name to Blax XX).

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Stealing my signature and changing his name so that it was like mine (Mine was Blax X he changed his name to Blax XX).

LOL. That's the definition of 'pathetic'.

Darth Exodus
Everyone, including new members are sheep. It's just cool to hate nebaris.

And, wow, I really didn't know that there was any stuff on that sorceress. All I went on was the mention in POD, which impressed me. I'm a bit confused as to how Wookiepedia knew all that stuff though.

Schwarzenegger
Everyone, including new members are sheep. It's just cool to hate nebaris.

And, wow, I really didn't know that there was any stuff on that sorceress. All I went on was the mention in POD, which impressed me. I'm a bit confused as to how Wookiepedia knew all that stuff though. No it isn't. Hell i have tried to be friendly and reasonable with him, but he chooses not to appreciate it and be an ass hence i don't see why i should bother. With that being said i don't know how people are not going to hate him.

Personally i got nothing against him and i would rather see him harass and annoy the hell out of lucasforums.com idiot moderator roguenine which be very climatic.

Darth Exodus
I don't hate him. To me he just seems like a very smart, witty guy who's passionate about what he's arguing about. Truthfully he can be a bit overthetop at times, with those massive replies, but then again, we're all Star Wars nerds and can't really judge him that much. Let he without sin and all that.

Gideon
I don't hate him. To me he just seems like a very smart, witty guy who's passionate about what he's arguing about. Truthfully he can be a bit overthetop at times, with those massive replies, but then again, we're all Star Wars nerds and can't really judge him that much. Let he without sin and all that.

Witty?

Right, like the reevaluated hierarchy? "lulz Drew Karapshyn and Karen Traviss > George Lucas > Gilliad Palleino > Publius"?

No one but you (who is also, incidentally, a Bane fanboy) finds him funny in the slightest.

Tangible God
I don't hate him. To me he just seems like a very smart, witty guy who's passionate about what he's arguing about. Truthfully he can be a bit overthetop at times, with those massive replies, but then again, we're all Star Wars nerds and can't really judge him that much. Let he without sin and all that. There's a fine line between passion and zealotry. He's an argumentative fanboy who resorts to name calling and downright childishness. Toss in his adamant refusal to forget about this place, and you get one seriously broken little bastard.

Darth Exodus
Other people have called him funny in the past. Someone even said he had style. And some of the things he said arer definately funny. Like when he compared Luke in the movies to 'a spastic Boo Radly swinging a baseball bat'.

You got something against children? Age-ist.

What?

MadMel
it means he always comes back erm

Darth Exodus
Persistence and determination are to be admired not scorned. Some of the greatest individuals ever were those with obsessions.

Gideon
Jesus Christ, what are you? His PR rep?

In his own way, he is hilarious, but none of the humor originates from his jokes.

If "obsessive-latent-homosexual-with-no-life-and-an-inferiority-complex" is a style, I'd agree.

Except that Nebaris wasn't the one who came up with that joke. Janus, Illustrious, and Faunus should be given their proper dues. So, essentially, the only time he's somewhat intentionally funny is when he's borrowing someone else's jokes?

Persistence and determination are to be admired not scorned. Some of the greatest individuals ever were those with obsessions.

Persistence and determination are to be admired when they are applied practically and in everyday life. Nebaris's persistence seems to extend only to a handful of things: making accounts here, making inept arguments, eating, and stalking me.

Darth Exodus
No, just bored
And I like to stand up for the downtrodden.

bored What, does he not drink or sleep or use the tiolet?

Schwarzenegger

bored What, does he not drink or sleep or use the tiolet? It wasn't necessary for gideon to waste time typing those down and common sense would already tell you that he does as it IS pretty damn obvious that nebaris does use the washroom AND drink.

Darth Exodus
1. It was a joke, sado.
2. some people are unsure that Nebaris is actually human, they seem to think that he might be the Lamo-2000, designed to make your life just that little bit worse.
3. These are not actual people, I just created. They say Hi.
4. They also call you a blood-belching vagina.
5. That was also a joke.

Toodles!!! hi2

Master Crimzon
Exodus, you aren't funny.

Darth Exodus
I make myself laugh, which is the only person i want to. It works for me. Its also a little sad, but who are you to judge. I don't even know you.
But, yes, I am much funnier in person than on the internet.

Plus I'm british, and thus my humour is hard to get. You probably didn't laugh at my dead baby jokes either, did you?

Thanks for depressing me, though.

Master Crimzon
I dearly hope so, Exodus.

I don't mind 'depressing you' when your humor is simply... not funny. Especially when you try to defend Nebaris (implying that he is a genius. Seriously, that's somewhat disturbing). As I've said before, he's biased, more often than not distorts facts, and makes ridiculous assertions (like Zannah > Dooku). He's also insanely annoying, stuck-up, arrogant, and trolling-happy (when the first post he ever made in response to mine said that I look like a moron).

Once again, don't let the fact that you're both... err... Bane 'supporters' get in the way of your judgement.

Darth Exodus
Well, thats a bit rude. Don't why I deserve that.

He's smart, and I like that. Thats it.

I happen to like lawyers, they're entertaining.

And don't judge me by my company. It has nothing to do with you. And its not like i can decide who and who not to like, I just do. I also like you, but not by concious choice. I just happen to find him entertaining, and I don't see why we're arguing. I'm stopping know.

Master Crimzon
Well, thats a bit rude. Don't why I deserve that.

Because your humor obviously doesn't entertain anyone here.

He's smart, and I like that. Thats it.

His bias gets in the way of his intelligence. He'd be a great debator (I've mentioned this to Darth Sexy on another thread) if he stopped being so damn biased. That's why he constantly appears like a total idiot.

I happen to like lawyers, they're entertaining.

They are, until they get insanely over-the-top and irriating. That's Nebaris for you.

And don't judge me by my company. It has nothing to do with you. And its not like i can decide who and who not to like, I just do. I also like you, but not by concious choice. I just happen to find him entertaining, and I don't see why we're arguing. I'm stopping know.

Please. I never once judged you by your 'company'. As it stands, I don't have a problem with the way you act. I have a problem with some of your opinions (such as Bane > DE Sidious). It's your right to like Nebaris, but you shouldn't let that stop you from seeing that he's insanely biased and pisses the hell out of the vast majority of the people on this forum.

Darth Exodus
I don't believe that I've ever actually stated that. Personally, I didn't read DE carefully enough to make an informed decision. But I do think that Bane most likely > ROTS Sidious

Schwarzenegger
I make myself laugh, which is the only person i want to. It works for me. Its also a little sad, but who are you to judge. I don't even know you.
But, yes, I am much funnier in person than on the internet.

Plus I'm british, and thus my humour is hard to get. You probably didn't laugh at my dead baby jokes either, did you?

Thanks for depressing me, though. Your simply a psychopath.

Yes you ARE funnier than on the internet in a a pathetic way, getting your ass pounded by anorexic girls counts for one, being laughed at for trying to be funny etc it goes on and on...

Darth Exodus
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you mister, 'you gang rape your own mother then cut yourself etc masochistic bullsh*t'.

No.

Master Crimzon
I don't believe that I've ever actually stated that. Personally, I didn't read DE carefully enough to make an informed decision. But I do think that Bane most likely > ROTS Sidious

You stated that you think Bane = Sidious in the force, and Bane > Sidious with a lightsaber. But that doesn't matter now.

As for Bane > RotS Sidious, I disagree, but it's not that unrealistic.

Schwarzenegger
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you mister, 'you gang rape your own mother then cut yourself etc masochistic bullsh*t'.

It sure is a compliment pal.

no Hell yes.

ThoraxeRMG
Oh dear, let's keep it together guys. :/

Darth Exodus
Hmmmm, my sarcasm sense is tingling....

Oh you'll get yours at the rapture, you all will.

I'll be the one next to the non-existent god that I don't believe in urinating on your foot.

No! Lets rip it apart!!!!

Much more fun.

Schwarzenegger
Hmmmm, my sarcasm sense is tingling....
As are your balls shrinking. Too much steroids usage eh and funny that you can't even gain half a pound by taking those.

Oh you'll get yours at the rapture, you all will.
B!tch i will sodomise you! har har like i am even supposed to be amused by that sad attempt by you at being funny.

I'll be the one next to the non-existent god that I don't believe in urinating on your foot.
In your wet dreams pal.

No! Lets rip me apart!!!!

Much more fun. Hell yes! Much more fun.

Darth Exodus
crybaby

Waaaaa!!! You made me get an inside-boo boo.

confused You laugh and then imply that it wasn't funny??? You're clearly sexually confused = curlers

Wrong!! You never have feet in my dreams so there. Me 1, you 0

You'll never find me!!!! 'drops smoke bomb then runs into wall' Blast!!boxed

Schwarzenegger

confused You laugh and then imply that it wasn't funny??? You're clearly sexually confused = curlers
Oh dear you can't seem to even grasp the meaning of sarcasm.

I am not going to even bother to retaliate and bring myself to the same level as you.

You'll never find me!!!! 'drops smoke bomb then runs into wall' Blast!!boxed

Pictures for you.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3663/stfuandgtfoxe0.jpg

Darth Exodus
You taking the high road made me Lol outloud. It's like a 5 yr old trying to learn pi to 100000 decimal places.

The pic was blocked could you describe it to me?

Darth Sexy
You taking the high road made me Lol outloud. It's like a 5 yr old trying to learn pi to 100000 decimal places.

The pic was blocked could you describe it to me?

You are getting pwned and you don't even realize it Noobaris jr.

Darth Exodus
sad Sexy, how can you say such horrible things? Sometimes I wonder why we're even friends.

cry

crybaby

Schwarzenegger
Lol you typed "laugh out loud out loud". You must be a spastic child living under your moms bed.

The thing is when we bring you into the picture, we are on the high road and you are simply sitting on your ass like a couch potato rotting.

The pic was blocked could you describe it to me? Blocked? Did you surf too much pornography pal until you downloaded a virus which fcuked your system up so badly you can't even see medium quality images?

Or did you upload pictures of your mom which shes taking a shit and subsequently caught red handed in the act and she restricts you viewing any more images including that of your own dick set up as your wallpaper?

Get-a-life douche.

Darth Exodus
Okay, I'm embarressed by that. What an oversight!!! blushing blushing

I was on the school computer, which blocks pretty much anything.

Schwarzenegger
School computer? Don't lie pal, with your records of outrage of modesty and uploading it on the internet, the school wouldn't even consider letting you near their computers and even if they did, it would be under strict supervision and restriction.

Darth Exodus
Errr, what?

GenomeFrozener
Is this argument still going on? :/

Darth Exodus
Not really, It's more like playfull banter.

Schwarzenegger
Not really, It's more like playfull banter. More like you enjoy getting humiliated and laughed at.

Darth Exodus
That should read 'more like you enjoying getting humiliated and laughed at'.
And please explain you're earlier post.

P.S. You suck

MadMel
the topic is there for a reason
anyone mind sticking to it?

Darth Exodus
erm Where else would I sit? On my head?

Schwarzenegger
erm Where else would I sit? On my head? A chair? couch? A vibrator? A floor? An airplane seat? Jeez...

Darth Exodus
Ha! But no, I hate you. big grin

MadMel
its been made very clear that you hate eachother..
has the fight been deciced or are you all just off topic?

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by MadMel
its been made very clear that you hate eachother..
has the fight been deciced or are you all just off topic? I don't hate this guy, i just enjoy rattling his cage.

Darth Exodus
Which is wierd considering that I really have been laughing pretty much all the way through. Absolutely seriously, that was alot of fun, lets do it again sometime.

Ace

Oh, and I think that Kun won with his amulet, but Yoda won on everything else.

Schwarzenegger
Which is wierd considering that I really have been laughing pretty much all the way through. Absolutely seriously, that was alot of fun, lets do it again sometime.
Ah you claim that you had been laughing and had "alot of fun" but deep down we(and you) all know your a scared little boy whom has been through intense trauma whom lacks the competence to even quote gideons argument despite claiming "thanks for the heads up"

Darth Exodus
Wow, the sheer anger in your post scares the sh*t out of me. Just leave the family jewels alone.

Schwarzenegger
Wow, the sheer anger in your post scares the sh*t out of me. Just leave the family jewels alone. Ah so now you think you can detect anger in someones post? How fruitful.

Its amusing you accuse me of taking steroids but you fail to realise that if i did, i would be in a state known as "roid rage", and i wouldn't even be able to sit down infront of the computer let alone reach out to the keyboard with my fingers.

Darth Exodus
Steriods can affect you in other ways. like impairing brain stuff and shrinking your balls. y'know, you did seem like you were over-compensating for something

Schwarzenegger
Steriods can affect you in other ways. like impairing brain stuff and shrinking your balls. y'know, you did seem like you were over-compensating for something Right, the thing is my balls are golden and i have yet to get into a "roid rage" which would keep me from typing this keyboard smartypants.

Nice attempt at claiming i take steroids.

Gideon
How quaint. For the record, Darth Exodus, while it seems rather obvious that Schwarzenegger either is disgusted by you or despises you, none of your attempts to bait him are remotely funny. Take your hand off your cock, put your pants back on, close Rule of Two, thank your mother for not aborting you while she had the (legal) chance, and practice your comic skills or improvisational ability.

Darth Exodus
Why, thank you.

They're a little funny. Plus its comical how very easy it is.

Thats disgusting. I would never do that in a public school. They have CCTV cameras.

Darth Subjekt
You all know that he's winning, right? He's not getting upset at all. He keeps baiting Kadesh who keeps responding to him. And now he's got you responding to him. Just try to ignore him, that would bother him more.

Taven
Why must one be baiting the other? As far as I can see, Exodus isn't doing anything more than Wasteman, and if anything, Wasteman was the one who initiated this whole thing when Exodus had originally been replying to Gideon. There is of course also the fact that most of everything here actually ties in from the other thread, where Exodus made it quite clear that he didn't wish to argue the stance he laid down, and Wasteman immediately "baited" him into a reply, which essentially resulted in this entire thing. From what I can see, Wasteman's the one who's been doing the baiting.

Darth Sexy
Why must one be baiting the other? As far as I can see, Exodus isn't doing anything more than Wasteman, and if anything, Wasteman was the one who initiated this whole thing when Exodus had originally been replying to Gideon. There is of course also the fact that most of everything here actually ties in from the other thread, where Exodus made it quite clear that he didn't wish to argue the stance he laid down, and Wasteman immediately "baited" him into a reply, which essentially resulted in this entire thing. From what I can see, Wasteman's the one who's been doing the baiting.

Stfu.

Dr. Styles
LOL

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
You all know that he's winning, right? He's not getting upset at all. He keeps baiting Kadesh who keeps responding to him. And now he's got you responding to him. Just try to ignore him, that would bother him more. Actually its impossible to tell if he(in this isolated case) is upset or no because it is impossible to judge his feelings by simply reading the text that he/she/it types out and also that his behaviour is abnormal when compared to ordinary human beings, its no wonder how he and nebaris got into such a good homosexual relationship.

Any tom dick and harry can purposely appear calm on an internet forum but deep down in real life they may be feeling the flames of hell burn within them.

He may seem not upset, but who are we to say he is not considering that he was recently whining about how i claim he is a disgrace to his mother?

Dr. Styles
Whats with the slightly homo love for Arnold of all people?

Schwarzenegger
Are you trying to instigate something?

GenomeFrozener
What's going on?!

Dr. Styles
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Are you trying to instigate something?

No. I'm wondering: "Whats with the slightly homo love for Arnold of all people?"

Dr. Styles
Note: I'm not trying to offend you just curious...

Darth Exodus
Yeah, becuase you've really been hurting my feelings so far. I mean you called me 'a scared little boy' which made me actually punch the fat person next to me in a hurricane of rage. Then I napalmed him.

but seriously, I HAVE been baiting you this whole time and I HAVE been having the time of my life. Look at the joke under my post, you know how wierd my humour is. Insults really do make me laugh.

Schwarzenegger
Yeah, becuase you've really been hurting my feelings so far. I mean you called me 'a scared little boy' which made me actually punch the fat person next to me in a hurricane of rage. Then I napalmed him.

but seriously, I HAVE been baiting you this whole time and I HAVE been having the time of my life. Look at the joke under my post, you know how wierd my humour is. Insults really do make me laugh. Yes and for your information i DID take the bait on purpose because it actually gave me the opportunity to list down your flaws and have fun insulting you in the process, but this has gone far enough so i will apologise, but hey going by what you said, i guess we both had fun didn't we?

Oh yes and i hope that fat dude you "napalmed" was nebaris, wait i thought he was more scrawny than an anorexic girl?

Now go bother lucasforums.com

Originally posted by Dr. Styles
No. I'm wondering: "Whats with the slightly homo love for Arnold of all people?" I don't know how to answer that and tbh i didn't feel offended, thought you wanted to instigate something thats all.

Darth Exodus
Apology accepted becuase I had fun too. Oh, and I apologise for any stress I caused.

Schwarzenegger
Nah there was no stress involved, anyways i don't feel like debating in the other thread so ill let you win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.