I was just raped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
This is a very real story about rape. So please, take it seriously.

I was one my way home from visiting my mother-in-law who was at my sister-in-law's house watching the "grandkids".

I notice that my gas light was on so I decided to stop by the Shell gas station close to my home.

I got out of my car, used my card to activate my gas pump, and proceeded to fill my car full of gas.

It was a nice evening, 65F, wind gently blowing, the sun setting in an array of colors.

A nice middle aged man pulled up across from me and pleasantly greeted me with a head nod and a "good evening". I thought to myself, "what a nice evening".

...and then it happened...

BAM!

I was raped.

After I got over the initial shock of what had just happened, I gathered my wits and frantically put the gas pump hose and handle back where it belonged and collected my receipt.

I was numb.

I didn't know how to react at the moment. All I could think about was getting home. Home was safe...yeah.......safe.

Since home was just mere blocks from the gas station, I was pulling into my driveway in no time. I pulled in and slowly put the car in park. I couldn't let go of the shifter. I let out a very shaky sighas though hysteria was scratching at the thin membrane of my sanity. When I got into my house, I set my keys down on the counter and stood there for a moment thinking about what happened.....about what went wrong.

Why did this happen to me?

I felt violated...

wronged.

I got a glass of water and gulped it down, as though the drink would wash down my dysphoric thoughts. Thoughts that were eating away at my sanity. I decided to take a cold shower thinking that would make up for the failed glass of water.

After standing there in the cold water for a few minutes, I slumped down in the shower and laid my head into my arms and lap...

"I'm a good person! I work hard and I love my family! WHY!??!?!"

I am a victim.

Let me share one last thing with you to help you better understand my perspective...

"1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force....
3 : an outrageous violation "

LilyMaree
Seriously? confused

mitchum
Cool.

Selphie
You were mugged?

Schecter
good. hope you get aids

gefallen_engel
hmm

Endrict Nuul
blink crutch

*=DeathReaperr'
....Dont drop the pump?

gefallen_engel
we all get raped every time we put gas in our cars, damn those gas prices!!! mad

dadudemon
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
we all get raped every time we put gas in our cars, damn those gas prices!!! mad

DING DING DING!!!!

That's what this story is about.

$53 later, I feel raped.

*=DeathReaperr'
we all get raped every time we put gas in our cars, damn those gas prices!!! mad 4 dollars is rape? dont go to europe that would be considered gang rape

mitchum
This is stupid.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by dadudemon
DING DING DING!!!!

$53 later, I feel raped.

I am a smart one!!! laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by mitchum
This is stupid.

You must be new to dadudemon posts.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Selphie
This is stupid.

Agreed.

People who have actually been raped physically shouldn't have to deal with seeing these threads.

No offense to anyone, but srsly.

dadudemon
I am a smart one!!! laughing

You get me...

First the Johnson and Johnson comment and now this. You are a very smart person. I like you. happy

dadudemon
This is stupid.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Selphie
Agreed.

People who have actually been raped physically shouldn't have to deal with seeing these threads.

No offense to anyone, but srsly.

I contemplated this...which is why I put the definitions at the end of the thread. Didn't change the fact that I knew it may be offensive to some.

I am a bastard like that. Forgive me.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You must be new to dadudemon posts.

STFU. no expression

Bardock42
You get me...

First the Johnson and Johnson comment and now this. You are a very smart person. I like you. happy

Smart...of at least average intelligence.

'tis hard to differentiate from your POV, eh?

gefallen_engel
You get me...

I forgot about the lotion thing until just now!! laughing

dadudemon
Smart...of at least average intelligence.

'tis hard to differentiate from your POV, eh?

So you are saying everyone else in this thread is below average?

Do you need a shovel?

Bardock42
So you are saying everyone else in this thread is below average?

Do you need a shovel? Nope, I am saying you wouldn't know the difference if it kicked you in the face.

Also, that it wasn't hard to figure out (from the title alone), but I assume by the definitions even the slowest among us had a pretty good idea.

Mainly the first though.

Oh, before you try to pull a dadudemon, I got your shovel comment, wasn't funny, chose to ignore it.

Until this edit.

gefallen_engel
I knew what he meant before I even finished reading

BackFire
This thread made my dick soft.

dadudemon
Nope, I am saying you wouldn't know the difference if it kicked you in the face.

I know this. I was being a smart ass. Guessing by the tone of your above comment, you knew that I knew that from my reply.

Also, that it wasn't hard to figure out (from the title alone), but I assume by the definitions even the slowest among us had a pretty good idea.

Really? wink

Mainly the first though.

K. wink

Oh, before you try to pull a dadudemon, I got your shovel comment, wasn't funny, chose to ignore it.

Until this edit.

You want to show me that you understand my what?

Originally posted by BackFire
This thread made my dick soft.

Is it almost perpetually hard or something? confused

Bardock42
I know this. I was being a smart ass. Guessing by the tone of your above comment, you knew that I knew that from my reply.

Really? wink

K. wink

Is it almost perpetually hard or something? confused Still an idiot, I see.

BackFire
I'm going to rape Bardock.

dadudemon
Still an idiot, I see.

What, you give up on this little game we started playing already? wink

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm going to rape Bardock.

Can't rape the willing....shifty

Bardock42
What, you give up on this little game we started playing already? wink We didn't play a "game", ergo I can't give up on it.

My point is, your assumption that anyone that didn't reply to your, frankly stupid, point, but instead on how you are a giant douchebag did not get the story is incredibly odd and obviously wrong.

Like there is something deep to "get" about you. Lets not kid ourselves, you are more one dimensional than a ****ing dot.

Actually, I might be overestimating the OTF, but I am pretty certain PVS got it...would quite surprise me. So, basically the third thing is my point.

WrathfulDwarf
This whole "OTF is below me" has been done to death.

Can we get something good.

How about some KFC chicken, anyone?

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

How about some KFC chicken, anyone? The amount of posts I contributed to the OTF alone should quite prove that I don't feel that the OTF is below me, don't you think?

Now, some OTFers, call me arrogant, but...

Schecter
yeah, the whole 'indisputable truth' thing is getting old

WrathfulDwarf
The amount of posts I contributed to the OTF alone should quite prove that I don't feel that the OTF is below me, don't you think?

Want some Coleslaw and biscuits?

Help yourself.

Phucked Up

How about some KFC chicken, anyone?

Ooh, I'll take a chicken wrap!

*=DeathReaperr'
hmmm...chicken i love me some chicken

Bardock42
Want some Coleslaw and biscuits?

Help yourself. You must have some sort of reading impairment, I was talking about being better than the OTFers. I believe Coleslaw doesn't fit the general theme of that.

WrathfulDwarf
You must have some sort of reading impairment, I was talking about being better than the OTFers.

And you prolly on a diet. Oh, well more chicken for me and the rest. You missing out.

Bardock42
Goddammit. There was a sex joke in having an OTFer below me, wasn't there?

And you prolly on a diet. Oh, well more chicken for me and the rest. You missing out. Calling me fat? mhm

*=DeathReaperr'
you can take the skin off and its healthier tho so he can still eat the white meat

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Ooh, I'll take a chicken wrap!

Sorry, I got the bucket. erm

IOU next time.

dadudemon
We didn't play a "game", ergo I can't give up on it.

My point is, your assumption that anyone that didn't reply to your, frankly stupid, point, but instead on how you are a giant douchebag did not get the story is incredibly odd and obviously wrong.

Like there is something deep to "get" about you. Lets not kid ourselves, you are more one dimensional than a ****ing dot.

Actually, I might be overestimating the OTF, but I am pretty certain PVS got it...would quite surprise me. So, basically the third thing is my point.

Oh, my friend, how you are too cool for school.

1. I made that comment specifically because you would react like you did above.

2. You missed the smilie reference that was had in the GDF with VVD or #5.

3. You failed to understand my question. Read it again...

4. You missed my ode to Mairuzu or #5.

5. You failed to comment on my hidden nuggets.

6. You failed to realize that my "story" was actually a complaint about gas prices or #5.

Edit-

There's a #7 in here that is even more fun that everyone still missed...twas fun doing it too. big grin

gefallen_engel

IOU next time.

I'll pass, on a diet

Bardock42
Oh, my friend, how you are too cool for school.

1. I made that comment specifically because you would react like you did above.

Easy to say afterwards

2. You missed the smilie reference that was had in the GDF with VVD or #5.

My, my, I don't pay attention to every petty argument you get into. Besides, you used the smilie before, which only prompted VVD to reply, seeing as you do use it it is very possible that you just did again.

3. You failed to understand my question. Read it again...

I ignored it.

4. You missed my ode to Mairuzu or #5.

I don't talk to Mairuzu ever. And I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I care or feel bad about not knowing. Should I reference some of my childhood buddies in our next conversations and pretend that it is weird that you wouldn't get it?

5. You failed to comment on my hidden nuggets.

Commenting on your stupid games, is YOUR game. Not mine. I don't bother with it. I say what I feel needs to be said about your idiocy. Whatever easter eggs you think you are adding are of no interest to me.

6. You failed to realize that my "story" was actually a complaint about gas prices or #5.

Nah, noticed.

Edit-

There's a #7 in here that is even more fun that everyone still missed...twas fun doing it too. big grin

Again, what you think you put somewhere is of no matter to anyone. The game, find the absurdities dadudemon references in his posts is not played by me or anyone else.

So again, you are an idiot. End of story.

Phucked Up

IOU next time.

BAH! I never get a bucket when I go there. It's too basic!

dadudemon
Easy to say afterwards.

...buuuut....you know its true.

My, my, I don't pay attention to every petty argument you get into.

Yes you do. no expression

Besides, you used the smilie before, which only prompted VVD to reply, seeing as you do use it it is very possible that you just did again.

See, I'm right. happy

I ignored it.

With that massive brain of "seeing" that makes everyone seem so one dimensional, I don't understand why you didn't answer my question. You can see right through me, remember?

I don't talk to Mairuzu ever. And I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I care or feel bad about not knowing. Should I reference some of my childhood buddies in our next conversations and pretend that it is weird that you wouldn't get it?

*ahem*

The amount of posts I contributed to the OTF alone should quite prove that I don't feel that the OTF is below me, don't you think?

Nice try but "fail".

Commenting on your stupid games, is YOUR game. Not mine. I don't bother with it. I say what I feel needs to be said about your idiocy. Whatever easter eggs you think you are adding are of no interest to me.

Calling someone poor without a dime to your name is rather odd.

also...

Telling someone that you don't do drugs as you snort a line is rather confusing.

Nah, noticed.

No you didn't. Don't flatter yourself. You missed the point of that statement.

Again, what you think you put somewhere is of no matter to anyone.

Lemme guess, that's "factual"? wink

The game, find the absurdities dadudemon references in his posts is not played by me or anyone else.

That wasn't the "game" I was referring to. I must not be as linear or one dimensional as you thought, huh?

Oh...wait wait wait...I mean..

You're an idiot. Anyone could see what "game" I was clearly referencing.

So again, you are an idiot. End of story.

Wrong.

I pity the fool.

Would you like me to point out #7 that you "already" guessed? wink

gefallen_engel
catfight

dadudemon
catfight

Bardock is better than me.

gefallen_engel
Bardock is better than me.

petpet
it will be okay

dadudemon
petpet
it will be okay

I know.....because you get me. big grin

Its rather disturbing that you can think like me...fear

Bardock42
...buuuut....you know its true.

Nope.

Yes you do. no expression

Nope

See, I'm right. happy

Non sequitur.

With that massive brain of "seeing" that makes everyone seem so one dimensional, I don't understand why you didn't answer my question. You can see right through me, remember?

Not everyone. Just you. If you haven't noticed yet (and you havent, since you are slow (even though you will pretend otherwise)) I tend to ignore parts of your posts for a multitude of reasons.

*ahem*

K

Nice try but "fail".

Trying what? Do you even have the slightest clue what you are talking about yourself half the time?

Calling someone poor without a dime to your name is rather odd.

also...

Telling someone that you don't do drugs as you snort a line is rather confusing.

I am not playing your mind games. I am debating your points, more or less at face value. Since to you a witty joke is saying something obscure, like "8%, who taught you maths" and then laugh if someone ignores it or doesn't "get" it. Which, just for your information, is the opposite of witty...yes...not witty.

Nah. Also, your story is not a statement. And it was obvious and horribly bad in delivery.

Lemme guess, that's "factual"? wink

Might be an exaggeration. I guess your victims think it matters. Probably not going to get that one. You are not really on the brighter side of people, though it is pretty obvious, you just have to connect what I said a post back. Lets see if you can.

That wasn't the "game" I was referring to. I must not be as linear or one dimensional as you thought, huh?

Oh...wait wait wait...I mean..

You're an idiot. Anyone could see what "game" I was clearly referencing.

You won't really annoy me with that. I accepted the fact that I am not psychic when I was 5 years old.

Wrong.

I pity the fool.

Would you like me to point out #7 that you "already" guessed? wink

I never said I guessed your 7th point. It is unlikely I will. It could be the weirdest most insignificant thing, like, for example, you wrote safe a second time but in smaller font in your initial post, it would be absolutely no problem whatsoever for you to pretend that that was some deep scheme or whatnot. Theories could be endless. So I am not going to pretend I know...

gefallen_engel
I know.....because you get me. big grin

ya it is kinda scary ain't it! lmao

Bardock42
ya it is kinda scary ain't it! lmao You seem like a nice kinda girl, so, just between us, accepting that you think like dadudemon shows lack of self respect.

On a different note, you should change your name to Gefallener_Engel. Just to be grammatically correct.

gefallen_engel
You seem like a nice kinda girl, so, just between us, accepting that you think like dadudemon shows lack of self respect.

On a different note, you should change your name to Gefallener_Engel. Just to be grammatically correct.

well thank you, you seem like a good person, It isn't that I think like him I understand how he thinks.

about the grammatical error I am aware of it, I made this username before I really knew much of the language, never changed it cuz this is the name everyone knows me as and I am fine with the fact that it is a grammatic error, sorry that you have a problem with it

Bardock42
On a different note, thanks for the compliment in the impressive posters thread. Though, once again it shows that you (as well as all the other idiots in that thread) have no grasp of what words actually mean.

Bardock42
well thank you, you seem like a good person, It isn't that I think like him I understand how he thinks.

about the grammatical error I am aware of it, I made this username before I really knew much of the language, never changed it cuz this is the name everyone knows me as and I am fine with the fact that it is a grammatic error, sorry that you have a problem with it

Nah, don't have a problem with it. Just thought you might not know and prefer the correct version. I understand why you don't. No harm.

gefallen_engel
Nah, don't have a problem with it. Just thought you might not know and prefer the correct version. I understand why you don't. No harm.

I was aware of it though, thank you, no harm at all big grin

dadudemon
Nope.

Yup, because I "told" you so you can no longer claim ignorance. This point's dead.

Nope

Non sequitur.

Surely you aren't that much of an idiot. "Non sequitur" my ass you silly boy.

You deny following everyone of my posts based on a specific point about the smilie and then go to show very relevant knowledge of the "smilie incident" being specifically discussed. You can't do that and expect to no look like an idiot. This point is done. If you want to argue the point of my posting the word "everyone" then you fail to acknowledge the real point being made just to be correct about an obvious exaggeration. Argue that point if you want to like you do all the time with others posts, but "it makes you look like an idiot".

Not everyone. Just you. If you haven't noticed yet (and you havent, since you are slow (even though you will pretend otherwise)) I tend to ignore parts of your posts for a multitude of reasons.

1. You failed to realize why I said "everyone" or #5.

2. You seem to think its not obvious already that you ignore specific points of my post. Why do you think we are having this conversation? :dur:

K

Trying what? Do you even have the slightest clue what you are talking about yourself half the time?

You just negated a previous point with that statement.

Observe:

You may miss the point I am trying to make so let me make it clear:

Because you seem to think I have no clue what I was intending, I am not as one dimensional as you claim.

You are feigning ignorance and indifference of Mairuzu's "K"s. You refuse to acknowledge the implications. If you acknowledge it, it means you acknowledge that you are aware of Mairuzu's posting of "K". If THAT were to occur, then I'd be right and the world would end because there's no way in hell you can be wrong about something that both you and I know you are lying about just for the sake of being right.

I am not playing your mind games. I am debating your points, more or less at face value.

Closing your eyes and covering your ears does not make the monsters go away.

Since to you a witty joke is saying something obscure, like "8%, who taught you maths" and then laugh if someone ignores it or doesn't "get" it.

Did I call what I was doing witty? No?

But you just did. happy

Which, just for your information, is the opposite of witty...yes...not witty.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Nah. Also, your story is not a statement. And it was obvious and horribly bad in delivery.

You failed to understand what I meant by statement. Yes, I did word my sentence like that on purpose so that you would end up misinterpreting it so that I could then say this.

By "statement", I was referring to this:

You idiot. It is quite clear that I was referencing the above statement because any fool could have followed what I was saying and realized that I referred to the topic post with the word "story". Why would I reference the story with a post like this?

Might be an exaggeration. I guess your victims think it matters.

"Victims"? As though I make it a point to insult you in various threads without your provocation? Do you need me to explain WTF that was supposed to mean?

Probably not going to get that one. You are not really on the brighter side of people, though it is pretty obvious, you just have to connect what I said a post back. Lets see if you can.

Arrogance to the max, huh?

You won't really annoy me with that. I accepted the fact that I am not psychic when I was 5 years old.

You're an idiot. How could you fail to connect the dots...

What, you give up on this little game we started playing already? wink

I never said I guessed your 7th point. It is unlikely I will.

But with your "I know everyone" mind, you should be able to pick out a simple literary technique that you've run into reading classics all the time. I'm inclined to remember a specific portion in the grapes of wrath about farming. That should give you a hint...if you know what I am referring to based on your deductive reasoning skills. I probably just threw you off and you are thinking to yourself, "He doesn't have a clue what he is talking about" because of you inability comprehend my point.

It could be the weirdest most insignificant thing, like, for example, you wrote safe a second time but in smaller font in your initial post, it would be absolutely no problem whatsoever for you to pretend that that was some deep scheme or whatnot. Theories could be endless. So I am not going to pretend I know...

The second use of the word "safe" in smaller text was to show a trailing off into thoughts as my written thoughts about my thoughts during the time of the story show that I am trailing off, almost convincing myself as I am witting the text that it was making me safe. I thought that much was obvious and I didn't even give that a second thought to how it would be received. My bad?

Also, read back over my initial post, I am sure you will find things in that post that you missed.

Bardock42
Yup, because I "told" you so you can no longer claim ignorance. This point's dead.

Surely you aren't that much of an idiot. "Non sequitur" my ass you silly boy.

You deny following everyone of my posts based on a specific point about the smilie and then go to show very relevant knowledge of the "smilie incident" being specifically discussed. You can't do that and expect to no look like an idiot. This point is done. If you want to argue the point of my posting the word "everyone" then you fail to acknowledge the real point being made just to be correct about an obvious exaggeration. Argue that point if you want to like you do all the time with others posts, but "it makes you look like an idiot".

1. You failed to realize why I said "everyone" or #5.

2. You seem to think its not obvious already that you ignore specific points of my post. Why do you think we are having this conversation? :dur:

You just negated a previous point with that statement.

Observe:

You may miss the point I am trying to make so let me make it clear:

Because you seem to think I have no clue what I was intending, I am not as one dimensional as you claim.

You are feigning ignorance and indifference of Mairuzu's "K"s. You refuse to acknowledge the implications. If you acknowledge it, it means you acknowledge that you are aware of Mairuzu's posting of "K". If THAT were to occur, then I'd be right and the world would end because there's no way in hell you can be wrong about something that both you and I know you are lying about just for the sake of being right.

Closing your eyes and covering your ears does not make the monsters go away.

Did I call what I was doing witty? No?

But you just did. happy

You're not very good at this, are you?

You failed to understand what I meant by statement. Yes, I did word my sentence like that on purpose so that you would end up misinterpreting it so that I could then say this.

By "statement", I was referring to this:

You idiot. It is quite clear that I was referencing the above statement because any fool could have followed what I was saying and realized that I referred to the topic post with the word "story". Why would I reference the story with a post like this?

"Victims"? As though I make it a point to insult you in various threads without your provocation? Do you need me to explain WTF that was supposed to mean?

Arrogance to the max, huh?

You're an idiot. How could you fail to connect the dots...

But with your "I know everyone" mind, you should be able to pick out a simple literary technique that you've run into reading classics all the time. I'm inclined to remember a specific portion in the grapes of wrath about farming. That should give you a hint...if you know what I am referring to based on your deductive reasoning skills. I probably just threw you off and you are thinking to yourself, "He doesn't have a clue what he is talking about" because of you inability comprehend my point.

The second use of the word "safe" in smaller text was to show a trailing off into thoughts as my written thoughts about my thoughts during the time of the story show that I am trailing off, almost convincing myself as I am witting the text that it was making me safe. I thought that much was obvious and I didn't even give that a second thought to how it would be received. My bad?

Also, read back over my initial post, I am sure you will find things in that post that you missed.

Sure

dadudemon

Yup. That's the correct interpretation of my post. Having the ability to think like someone does not mean you ALWAYS think like that person...ergo why I worded my post the way I did...

However, correctly interpreting my post would not fit Bardock's crusade...so I can understand why he would misinterpret you post.

dadudemon
Sure

So are we buddies again?

Bardock42
So are we buddies again?

Never were.

dadudemon
Never were.

Then debate the points or concede that your attempt at piss, vinegar, and arrogance failed.

If you would like to know the real points behind this thread AND point #7, I will PM the details to you.

Bardock42
It's funny, I just toyed with you for two pages. You are just too easy, man.

Röland
I came into this thread expecting rape and I am very disappointed by the lack of it.

dadudemon

Röland
I apologize that I did not deliver...but if you read over this thread you can see Bardock get raped.
I did read over the thread.

Bardock was not even close to getting raped.

dadudemon
It's funny, I just toyed with you for two pages. You are just too easy, man.

If you would like to know the real points behind this thread AND point #7, I will PM the details to you.

gefallen_engel
I apologize that I did not deliver...but if you read over this thread you can see Bardock get raped.

still going I see

dadudemon
still going I see

I'm no minute man...naughty

Bardock42
Haha, it's okay dude, you can admit it. You never saw it coming. You just couldn't read the clues. Was quite fun, you know, it's pretty easy to predict what you post, I could lead you to this so easily, and you are right, the games are fun, can't wait to try it on a real target. But hey, my mom always said learn to walk before you run.

gefallen_engel
I'm no minute man...naughty

I didn't mean it that way, you perv! laughing

*=DeathReaperr'
Petty arguments bore me

dadudemon
Haha, it's okay dude, you can admit it. You never saw it coming. You just couldn't read the clues. Was quite fun, you know, it's pretty easy to predict what you post, I could lead you to this so easily, and you are right, the games are fun, can't wait to try it on a real target. But hey, my mom always said learn to walk before you run.

hmm

Been hanging around DK or something?

Why will you not debate the points I made? Surely they are so one dimensional that they can easily be rebutted.

Bardock42
hmm

Been hanging around DK or something?

Why will you not debate the points I made? Surely they are so one dimensional that they can easily be rebutted. Man, come on, you try to do it to me all the time. Just take it when it happens to you. No hard feelings, okay?

dadudemon
I didn't mean it that way, you perv! laughing

Ya see...the normal dadudemon never left. big grin

gefallen_engel
Ya see...the normal dadudemon never left. big grin

I know, and don't ever leave, I like you big grin

dadudemon
Man, come on, you try to do it to me all the time. Just take it when it happens to you. No hard feelings, okay?

Again? What...is this like 3 times now in this thread alone? (Maybe more from the "debate" we just had.)

Again, debate my points...also..

Bardock42
Again? What...is this like 3 times now in this thread alone? (Maybe more from the "debate" we just had.)

Again, debate my points...also..

Hey, man, I'm sorry. I should have known you are not one to take a good natured joke lightly. It was just too tempting. Sorry for having you played like that. I do feel bad, especially as it was so easy. I apologize.

dadudemon
Hey, man, I'm sorry. I should have known you are not one to take a good natured joke lightly. It was just too tempting. Sorry for having you played like that. I do feel bad, especially as it was so easy. I apologize.

Are you done yet?

gefallen_engel
Are you done yet?

are you? laughing

Bardock42
Are you done yet?

Yeah, I apologized. I hope you can find it in your heart to accept. I didn't mean to make a fool out of you like that, it was cruel.

spidey-dude

I was one my way home from visiting my mother-in-law who was at my sister-in-law's house watching the "grandkids".

I notice that my gas light was on so I decided to stop by the Shell gas station close to my home.

I got out of my car, used my card to activate my gas pump, and proceeded to fill my car full of gas.

It was a nice evening, 65F, wind gently blowing, the sun setting in an array of colors.

A nice middle aged man pulled up across from me and pleasantly greeted me with a head nod and a "good evening". I thought to myself, "what a nice evening".

BAM!

I was raped.

After I got over the initial shock of what had just happened, I gathered my wits and frantically put the gas pump hose and handle back where it belonged and collected my receipt.

I was numb.

I didn't know how to react at the moment. All I could think about was getting home. Home was safe...yeah.......safe.

Since home was just mere blocks from the gas station, I was pulling into my driveway in no time. I pulled in and slowly put the car in park. I couldn't let go of the shifter. I let out a very shaky sighas though hysteria was scratching at the thin membrane of my sanity. When I got into my house, I set my keys down on the counter and stood there for a moment thinking about what happened.....about what went wrong.

I felt violated...

wronged.

I got a glass of water and gulped it down, as though the drink would wash down my dysphoric thoughts. Thoughts that were eating away at my sanity. I decided to take a cold shower thinking that would make up for the failed glass of water.

After standing there in the cold water for a few minutes, I slumped down in the shower and laid my head into my arms and lap...

I am a victim.

Let me share one last thing with you to help you better understand my perspective...

"1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force....
3 : an outrageous violation " call steve wilkos he will solve your problem

dadudemon
are you? laughing

I was asking if he was done with what he thinks is satirical representation of me.

Yeah, I apologized. I hope you can find it in your heart to accept. I didn't mean to make a fool out of you like that, it was cruel.

Holy shit, you are creepily "sounding" like DK now.

*=DeathReaperr'
screw steve, only one person can solve this problem...hell solve it with chlorine...an enema and a slingshot...

MacGyver!

gefallen_engel
I was asking if he was done with what he thinks is satirical representation of me.

nevermind, not what I meant laughing out loud

spidey-dude
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
screw steve, only one person can solve this problem...hell solve it with chlorine...an enema and a slingshot...

MacGyver! yah but steve can beat up the rapist macgyver only finds out who does the crap. steve finds out and takes action

Bardock42

You will encounter things like that a lot when talking to him. As well as more annoying stuff.

But everyone has to find their own path to see dadudemon's idiocy.

dadudemon

I know...but I was clarifying my perspective for that post so that it would make sense.

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by spidey-dude
yah but steve can beat up the rapist macgyver only finds out who does the crap. steve finds out and takes action but..but macgyver would make a crazy contraption out of plywood and staples that destroy half a battalion of soldiers...and the occasional rapist

Bardock42
Incidentally, I respect DK, comparing me to him, is an honor, not an insult in my book.

dadudemon
You will encounter things like that a lot when talking to him. As well as more annoying stuff.

But everyone has to find their own path to see dadudemon's idiocy.

This, coming from someone who just got raped by an "idiot".

Bardock42
This, coming from someone who just got raped by an "idiot".

Didn't.

spidey-dude

I know...but I was clarifying my perspective for that post so that it would make sense. didnt work

dadudemon
Incidentally, I respect DK, comparing me to him, is an honor, not an insult in my book.

I never said it was. You reveal too much about yourself, B*.

*B represents both your username "Bardock" as well as the word "b*tch*...in case you missed it.

dadudemon
Didn't.

Yuh huh! dur

gefallen_engel
I think it might be bed time, getting a headache

Bardock42

*B represents both your username "Bardock" as well as the word "b*tch*...in case you missed it.

Also "best"

dadudemon
didnt work

How can you speak for her like that?

gefallen_engel
How can you speak for her like that?

shrug

spidey-dude

*B represents both your username "Bardock" as well as the word "b*tch*...in case you missed it. call 1-888-steve-07 he will solve your problems big grin

dadudemon
Also "best"

Yes. Very good.

However, that's not what I intended, Barogance.

Bardock42
Yes. Very good.

However, that's not what I intended, Barogance.

Or did you...

dadudemon
Or did you...

Stop changing the "subject" about your rapage.

Bardock42

You seem really mad about my little prank. I am sorry, I didn't expect you to trip into it full on like you did.

dadudemon
You seem really mad about my little prank. I am sorry, I didn't expect you to trip into it full on like you did.

Bardock42
Haha, shall we leave it at that? Don't worry, no one will remember this tomorrow, except the people that already think you are a douche anyways.

dadudemon
Haha, shall we leave it at that? Don't worry, no one will remember this tomorrow, except the people that already think you are a douche anyways.

Haha, you didn't realize that whilst you were satirizing me, I had previously satirized you during our whole debate. I win again. big grin

Bardock42
Haha, you didn't realize that whilst you were satirizing me, I had previously satirized you during our whole debate. I win again. big grin

Yup. I will take this as an "apology accepted".

spidey-dude
you guys crack me up

gefallen_engel
you guys crack me up

yes

dadudemon
Yup. I will take this as an "apology accepted".

Since you never asked for it, I will post what I was going to PM you.

I made this thread for a few reasons.

1. I REALLY did just get gas and paid $53 for a full tank for a friggin' Honda so I wanted to point out that I pissed about that.

2. I was using descriptive writing as an ode to Rages Remorse and the threads he posts in the OTF because I think he awesome. Read some of the posts he has made in the OTF about his "real life" and you will "see what I did there".

3. I was having fun with the fact that I never directly stated what "rape" meant. I wanted to see what people would say...not to say "lol, idiots" but to see if the pervs would make this thread nasty again.

4. I was satirizing rape stories because I am a bastard like that.

All of those points WERE the conscious intentions of my post.

Also, point #7.

Whether or not you chose to recognize this...I was trying to be subtly erotic with these sentences...as though I enticed the raping on myself through my actions...satirizing the point some chauvinists make that women bring rape upon themselves. (Yes, a "going against the grain" type of satire in a satirical post.)

"I notice that my gas light was on so I decided to stop by the Shell gas station close to my home.

I got out of my car, used my card to activate my gas pump, and proceeded to fill my car full of gas."

I edited what I posted above because it was a bit too obvious that I was trying to be erotic and seeing as this was the OTF, it would have been spotted at the drop of a hat.

Capisce?

gefallen_engel
still at it I see

Bardock42
Haha, you are such a character.

dadudemon
Haha, you are such a character.

Haha, indeed.

Bardock42
Haha, indeed.

Should we call it quits then?

Though I do have to send this to some people...it's just too much of a laugh, even though I was cruel.

dadudemon
Should we call it quits then?

Though I do have to send this to some people...it's just too much of a laugh, even though I was cruel.

I know, you made me look like an utter fool.

dadudemon
Uhhhh, B, I hope you realize that my above post is sarcasm.

mitchum
Oh wait.

Now I get it, it was a joke.

ScarletSpeed
DING DING DING!!!!

$53 later, I feel raped.

I knew thatlaughing out loud

gas prices are going up AGAIN where I livelaughing out loud

Mairuzu
"I'm a slasher......... of prices"

Shelbert Lemon

1. I REALLY did just get gas and paid $53 for a full tank for a friggin' Honda so I wanted to point out that I pissed about that.

We rarely fill up our tank. If we did, it would cost about $160.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

We rarely fill up our tank. If we did, it would cost about $160.

Tell me about it.

And what do you drive? An RV?laughing...Your tank is about 45 gallons, right?

Bardock42

dadudemon

gefallen_engel
still at it I see?

dadudemon
still at it I see?

No. I was agreeing with his comment about...the US dollar to Euro exchange rate, high drug prices, and going into the drug industry to make loads of money.

Bardock42
Somehow I get the impression you didn't actually read, but instead just glanced at our names.

dadudemon
RAAAAAPES!!! Rapes rapes rapes!

rape

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Shelbert Lemon

Tell me about it.

And what do you drive? An RV?laughing...Your tank is about 45 gallons, right? GMC Suburban. 42 gallons.

gefallen_engel

Tell me about it.

And what do you drive? An RV?laughing...Your tank is about 45 gallons, right? GMC Suburban. 42 gallons.

that is a huge tank! mine is only 11 gallons

Shelbert Lemon

that is a huge tank! mine is only 11 gallons Yea its rather large.
WHat do you drive?

gefallen_engel

that is a huge tank! mine is only 11 gallons Yea its rather large.
WHat do you drive?

2007 chevy cobalt

it gets 44 miles to the gallon highway

29 miles to the gallon in town

Shelbert Lemon

2007 chevy cobalt

29 miles to the gallon in town Damn.. Thats good mileage. I wish ours did so well.

gefallen_engel

2007 chevy cobalt

29 miles to the gallon in town Damn.. Thats good mileage. I wish ours did so well.

ya they are gas hogs

Eon Blue
I want Bardock to rape me.

Kelly_Bean

BAM!

I was raped.

I was numb.

I felt violated...

wronged.

I am a victim.

3 : an outrageous violation "
So why are you here posting about it, babe? I'd be calling the police and giving them all the information I had and then going to the hospital to get my ass checked for a damn disease like AIDS or somethin'.

McLovin
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
So why are you here posting about it, babe? I'd be calling the police and giving them all the information I had and then going to the hospital to get my ass checked for a damn disease like AIDS or somethin'.

Hahahaha.

chillmeistergen
Anybody that thought he'd been sexually raped is an absolute f*cking idiot. So is dadudemon, but I'm sure this isn't news to many.

Eon Blue
Rape me.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Rape me.
You gots c00tehz.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You gots c00tehz.

sad

dadudemon

Tell me about it.

I was off by 3 gallons...

Yes, that is a large vehicle...and DAMN! that is a lot of money.

Yea its rather large.
WHat do you drive?

2007 chevy cobalt

29 miles to the gallon in town

Though it doesn't have as much "get up and go" as other cars, it isn't a bad little car. Certainly is better than switching to Geico if you're looking to save money.

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Rape me.

laughing

This is funnier coming from you than say....Backfire.

gefallen_engel
my cobalt has great get up and go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.