arabs go to heaven if they kill somone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
i remember reading that in the arabic bible that if they kill somone they actually go to heaven. mohamad there god wrote that. i guess thats why so many of them turn out to be terrorists . and thats why lots of those guys they caught that where part of 911 where kept in prison for life instead of killing them cause if we where to kill them for what they did they would just go to heaven so the government would rather let them suffer there lives in prison.

Devil King
The "arabic" "bible" was your first screw-up.

"Heaven" was your second.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Devil King
The "arabic" "bible" was your first screw-up.

"Heaven" was your second. no its the truth dude. that info is in there bible or what ever they want to call the book over there

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by spidey-dude
mohamad there god

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Devil King
no its the truth dude. that info is in there bible or what ever they want to call the book over there

I don't understand your internet grammar. Unlike god, the written word has rules that can't be broken if the thought is to be conveyed and understood.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You really have no idea what you're talking about. yes i do. ok so i dont know how to spell there gods name right.

Devil King
over there

A pile of shit is a pile of shit, no matter the language or latitude.

Quiero Mota
yes i do. ok so i dont know how to spell there gods name right.

Mohammed never once claimed to be a god.

spidey-dude
A pile of shit is a pile of shit, no matter the language or latitude. and whats your point ?

Devil King

then improve on silence by not speaking.

spidey-dude
then improve on silence by not speaking. if everyone where silenced how would you be able to communicate with them ?

dadudemon
if everyone where silenced how would you be able to communicate with them ?

Sign language, body language, written word, etc. big grin

spidey-dude
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sign language, body language, written word, etc. big grin where talking about on here dude not in person big grin

dadudemon
where talking about on here dude not in person big grin

So when DK used the word "speaking", he didn't mean IRL?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by dadudemon
So when DK used the word "speaking", he didn't mean IRL? ask him

Devil King
if everyone where silenced how would you be able to communicate with them ?

See, you're extrapolating on the idea of "silence, rather than "speaking".

in other words, shut the **** up.

spidey-dude
See, you're extrapolating on the idea of "silence, rather than "speaking".

in other words, shut the **** up. hmm whats that mean **** up ?

Devil King
Your banning would explain it all.

spidey-dude
Your banning would explain it all. what banning ?

Dr. Leg Lock
i remember reading that in the arabic bible that if they kill somone they actually go to heaven. mohamad there god wrote that. i guess thats why so many of them turn out to be terrorists . and thats why lots of those guys they caught that where part of 911 where kept in prison for life instead of killing them cause if we where to kill them for what they did they would just go to heaven so the government would rather let them suffer there lives in prison. Originally posted by spidey-dude
no its the truth dude. that info is in there bible or what ever they want to call the book over there Originally posted by spidey-dude

troll

jaden101
1st off...learn the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"...it's not difficult...then learn the difference between "were", "we're" and "where"...which is also not difficult....then, while you're at it, learn the difference between "your" and you're"

then learn everything else about life before venturing out your door ever again in your life

Strangelove
I wasn't aware Arabian was a religion.

leonheartmm
arabic bible = muslim scripture = quran

mohammad never claimed to be a god and always a messenger and a servant of god

muslim god=allah

the american government doesnt beleive in a muclim afterlife so there wud be no point in keeping muslims alive

there is little actual evidence to support that muslims were necessarliy responsible for 911

even in scriptures, muslims dont just GO TO HEAVEN for killing. and muslim scriptures are no more violene promoting than christian or jewish scriptures.

Schecter
Originally posted by leonheartmm
...so there wud be no point...

'would'

not poking fun, just letting you know

Strangelove
arabic bible = muslim scripture = quran

mohammad never claimed to be a god and always a messenger and a servant of god

muslim god=allah

the american government doesnt beleive in a muclim afterlife so there wud be no point in keeping muslims alive

there is little actual evidence to support that muslims were necessarliy responsible for 911

even in scriptures, muslims dont just GO TO HEAVEN for killing. and muslim scriptures are no more violene promoting than christian or jewish scriptures. arabic bible does not mean the Qu'ran. Yes, we all knew what the assclown meant (hopefully), but the fact is that not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabic. And it's idiotic and ignorant to suggest so.

I would also point out that by your context you imply that Allah is "the God of Islam". Which is technically true, but the reality is that Allah is the Arabic word for "God", as in the God of Abraham that Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship. Not just the "Muslim God".

WrathfulDwarf
What we need to do is give these Terrorists are hookers.

They do these things because they think that when die they'll go to heaven and have countless virgins to have sex with.

Who the ((beep)) wants a virgin when you can have a pro?

Give terrorist hookers and they won't attack us. Sluts will bring peace.

(If you're wondering I stole it from parts of Ed's Night Party)

dadudemon
Originally posted by Schecter
'would'

not poking fun, just letting you know

Forgive him, his original language is Urdu.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
What we need to do is give these Terrorists are hookers.

They do these things because they think that when die they'll go to heaven and have countless virgins to have sex with.

Who the ((beep)) wants a virgin when you can have a pro?

(If you're wondering I stole it from parts of Ed's Night Party) Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? Sex. Good. There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? Jack off. Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? Good, sand. Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Bardock42
Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? Sex. Good. is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion.

Yeah right! They're not allowed to have sex. Then how do they reproduce and still have plenty of volunteers for suicide bombings? Ha!

EPIC FAIL!

spidey-dude
Yeah right! They're not allowed to have sex. Then how do they reproduce and still have plenty of volunteers for suicide bombings? Ha!

EPIC FAIL!

313 i want to know why arab women have to wear the scarf on there head. somone told me one time dont know if its a lie or not but they have to wear that silly little thing over there head in public cause if somone sees there hair its like an american woman showing her boobs to the public. and like that bothers us big grin . anyways i know this is wrong but ive always wanted to sneak up behind one of those ladies and pull the scarf off there head in front of everyone and see what they do.

xmarksthespot
Anna Nicole Smith's rotting corpse could rise from the dead, find Courtney Love, the icon of class that she is, and perform a home "celebrity" version of 2girls1cup and it still wouldn't be as much of a vapid waste of space as you and your idiotic thread.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Anna Nicole Smith's rotting corpse could rise from the dead, find Courtney Love, the icon of class that she is, and perform a home "celebrity" version of 2girls1cup and it still wouldn't be as much of a vapid waste of space as you and your idiotic thread. looks like you enjoy the thread since you decided to post.

xmarksthespot
Yes, me telling you that you and your thread are a vapid waste of space more so than repeatedly regurgitated feces from a corpse obviously means I think your thread is supercool. You're clever.

jaden101
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/darth-enigmus/thread-fail-stamp.gif

lil bitchiness
i remember reading that in the arabic bible that if they kill somone they actually go to heaven. mohamad there god wrote that. i guess thats why so many of them turn out to be terrorists . and thats why lots of those guys they caught that where part of 911 where kept in prison for life instead of killing them cause if we where to kill them for what they did they would just go to heaven so the government would rather let them suffer there lives in prison.

Can we stop talking about 911? The 'American Quran' followers kill that many Iraqis a day.

jaden101
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Can we stop talking about 911? The 'American Quran' followers kill that many Iraqis a day.

technically, now and for the last few years, it's been Iraqis killing each other...but i get your point

spidey-dude
Can we stop talking about 911? The 'American Quran' followers kill that many Iraqis a day. i lost one of my cousins from 911 so no im not gonna let it go after what those bastards did.

Schecter
i lost one of my cousins from 911 so no im not gonna let it go after what those bastards did.

lying to gain sympathy on the internet. anther great internets passtime

Bardock42
i lost one of my cousins from 911 so no im not gonna let it go after what those bastards did. When you say "what those bastards did" you do mean "The exact same thing we did for 40 years just way ****ing worse, to more people, for less reason", right?

Robtard
Oh, here we go with the "America deserved it" sentiment yet again, because the people who died on 9/11, every single one, no matter how old or young personally had a hand in suppressing other countries.

About as moronic as Mr. Parker's troll post.

(No, this isn't just to you B)

ragesRemorse
they teach their children that killing jews and mickey mouse is a good thing too

spidey-dude
When you say "what those bastards did" you do mean "The exact same thing we did for 40 years just way ****ing worse, to more people, for less reason", right? you have no right to be an american

Bardock42
you have no right to be an american

...so?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, here we go with the "America deserved it" sentiment yet again, because the people who died on 9/11, every single one, no matter how old or young personally had a hand in suppressing other countries.

About as moronic as Mr. Parker's troll post.

(No, this isn't just to you B)
I'd hope this is not to me at all. Since i never said anything of the sort.

xmarksthespot
...so? He's almost as much of an advertisement for abortion as you are, n'est-ce pas? Go freedom fries. I'd hit it.

Shakyamunison
He's almost as much of an advertisement for abortion as you are, n'est-ce pas? Go freedom fries. I'd hit it. laughing

Late term...

Bardock42
He's almost as much of an advertisement for abortion as you are, n'est-ce pas? Go freedom fries. I'd hit it.

To think I wanted to marry you at some point...

xmarksthespot
To think I wanted to marry you at some point... You know you still do, in your heart of hearts.

Bardock42
You know you still do, in your heart of hearts. You are not good for me, Steven. My mother was right. But, dammit, yes....yes...I can't stop loving you.

Rogue Jedi

yes

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Strangelove
arabic bible does not mean the Qu'ran. Yes, we all knew what the assclown meant (hopefully), but the fact is that not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabic. And it's idiotic and ignorant to suggest so.

I would also point out that by your context you imply that Allah is "the God of Islam". Which is technically true, but the reality is that Allah is the Arabic word for "God", as in the God of Abraham that Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship. Not just the "Muslim God".

first of, WUD is easier to type than WOULD, it has nuthing to do with my first language bieing urdu. as it happens, im actually better at speaking and using english than urdu{not to shaby at urdu either}. i just dont care much for SPELLINGS, as long as the word gets across.

i know there are a FEW christians and jews in arabia, but obviously spidey meant the quran, judging by the connections he was making to terrorism etc.

i also know that ALLAH is the same{at least linguistically} as the elloih of the old testament in ancient hebrew{since arabic and hebrew are sister languages} and that muslims claim to worship the same god as abraham/mosses/jesus/jacob/adam etc{i shud know since i was a muslim for the most of my younger life}, but neither the jews nor the christians agree with that claim and i didnt feal any need to go into that in my post.

spidey-dude
first of, WUD is easier to type than WOULD, it has nuthing to do with my first language bieing urdu. as it happens, im actually better at speaking and using english than urdu{not to shaby at urdu either}. i just dont care much for SPELLINGS, as long as the word gets across.

i know there are a FEW christians and jews in arabia, but obviously spidey meant the quran, judging by the connections he was making to terrorism etc.

i also know that ALLAH is the same{at least linguistically} as the elloih of the old testament in ancient hebrew{since arabic and hebrew are sister languages} and that muslims claim to worship the same god as abraham/mosses/jesus/jacob/adam etc{i shud know since i was a muslim for the most of my younger life}, but neither the jews nor the christians agree with that claim and i didnt feal any need to go into that in my post. since when did muslims worship jesus ?

leonheartmm
muslims worship neither jesus nor muhammad. they consider them esteemed messengers from god. but they say that jesus was also a messengr like muhammad.

jaden101
since when did muslims worship jesus ?

jesus is mentioned more in the qu'ran that he is in the bible supposedly

ragesRemorse
I hate arabs so much. I went to an arab owned gas station earlier today. They wanted to charge me $14 for a pack of smokes, a 2 liter bottle of coke and small bag of chips.

How is someone going to go to heaven when they have prices like that?

Devil King
I don't think anyone has claimed that America "deserved" 9/11, other than the ter'ists. I think what was claimed is a profound and willful ignorance on the part of many citizens and government officials regarding why it happened and why the ter'ists are pissed in the first place. I can honestly say I am astounded at the idea that some politician or soundbite junkie is saying to themselves "Why are they so mad? We're America. We're the hope of the world!"-as though that provides a free pass to exploit, abuse and manipulate the rest of the world. But I know it's happening. And what is the republican response? "Obama wants to ask them why they're pissed! Obama wants to talk without making demands!" Well, 7 years of bomb first and let god sort them out has only resulted in Iran supposedly becoming more of the threat we've been told this administration and party would fix. 7 years of American badass attitude has only served to inflame their sense of outrage. Obama seems to express the apparent foresight that NOT speaking to them or dealing with them and only threatening them has apparently only served to strengthen their position as a threat. Obama is an idiot because he doesn't realize he's American and doesn't have to ask for anything, as the whole world is secretly ours; it just doesn't realize it yet.

Deja~vu
Okay, so it's a sin to look at a women here because it's a sin, the black garb ya know, yet they can sin in heaven by unlimited adultery? Is something off balance here?

Devil King
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Okay, so it's a sin to look at a women here because it's a sin, the black garb ya know, yet they can sin in heaven by unlimited adultery? Is something off balance here?

How dare you?! LOGIC=Get OUT heratic!

Rogue Jedi
I don't think anyone has claimed that America "deserved" 9/11, other than the ter'ists. I think what was claimed is a profound and willful ignorance on the part of many citizens and government officials regarding why it happened and why the ter'ists are pissed in the first place. I can honestly say I am astounded at the idea that some politician or soundbite junkie is saying to themselves "Why are they so mad? We're America. We're the hope of the world!"-as though that provides a free pass to exploit, abuse and manipulate the rest of the world. But I know it's happening. And what is the republican response? "Obama wants to ask them why they're pissed! Obama wants to talk without making demands!" Well, 7 years of bomb first and let god sort them out has only resulted in Iran supposedly becoming more of the threat we've been told this administration and party would fix. 7 years of American badass attitude has only served to inflame their sense of outrage. Obama seems to express the apparent foresight that NOT speaking to them or dealing with them and only threatening them has apparently only served to strengthen their position as a threat. Obama is an idiot because he doesn't realize he's American and doesn't have to ask for anything, as the whole world is secretly ours; it just doesn't realize it yet. To me, 9/11 was a well overdue B1tch slap. We are all over the world trying to impose our will on small countries, why? Who are we (the USA) to try and stop a holy war that has been going on forever?

Deja~vu
Religion = logic.

You tell me.

Must be the true god..

Can I have some of that hash? laughing out loud

Devil King
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
To me, 9/11 was a well overdue B1tch slap. We are all over the world trying to impose our will on small countries, why? Who are we (the USA) to try and stop a holy war that has been going on forever?

Duh, we're Americans?

Rogue Jedi
Duh, we're Americans? I get the whole "We're the worlds major power, we must flex our might", but did we really think we would NEVER be attacked on our own soil?

spidey-dude
Duh, we're Americans? blame bush for the war not our country

Deja~vu
The Holy war as it as known has been going on since the crusades. People have short memories.

We invited ourselves in that mess. Thomas Jefferson made a statement not to do involve ourselves as a new country in this sort of thing. Guess others feel different....Why couldn't we have learned something from a voice from the past? Now as they say.........repeated again.

Devil King
I get the whole "We're the worlds major power, we must flex our might", but did we really think we would NEVER be attacked on our own soil?

"We used to think oceans could protect us!"

-George W Bush

Rogue Jedi
blame bush for the war not our country We'd be at war regardless of who is in office.

Devil King
The Holy war as it as known has been going on since the crusades. People don't have short memories.

We invited ourselves in that mess. Thomas Jefferson made a statement not to do involve ourselves as a new country in this sort of thing. Guess others feel different....

Washington made the statement not to get involved. Mr. Jefferson absolutely got involved, during the barbary pirate fiasco.

Deja~vu
I get the whole "We're the worlds major power, we must flex our might", but did we really think we would NEVER be attacked on our own soil? Roosevelt. "Have the bigger stick."

Yes, that is what is has become now.

Devil King
blame bush for the war not our country

I do blame Bush for the war. As well as the mindless members of our country that allowed it to happen, which in 2003 were the majority. It's just too bad that the issues the ter'ists have with our country long predated Mr. Bush's administration.

Rogue Jedi
Roosevelt. "Have the bigger stick."

Yes, that is what is has become now. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Deja~vu
Washington made the statement not to get involved. Mr. Jefferson absolutely got involved, during the barbary pirate fiasco. Jefferson made a statement, if I remember, not to get involved in affairs not concerning this country.

Devil King
Jefferson made a statement, if I remember, not to get involved in affairs not concerning this country.

Mr. Washington, in his farewell adddress, conveyed the warning about entangling foreign alliances. If I am ill-informed, I would certainly be greatful to you for enlightening me. I am fascinated with Thomas Jefferson and what to know everything I can about him. So, if I have mispoken, please do let me know.

Seriously.

Deja~vu
Mr. Washington, in his farewell adddress, conveyed the warning about entangling foreign alliances. If I am ill-informed, I would certainly be greatful to you for enlightening me. I am fascinated with Thomas Jefferson and what to know everything I can about him. So, if I have mispoken, please do let me know.

Seriously. I will look. I'm sure it was him that stated it. If not then I am wrong...but hmm..I'm sure I had read it. smile

Devil King
I will look.

please do.

Devil King
Mr. Washington, in his farewell adddress, conveyed the warning about entangling foreign alliances. If I am ill-informed, I would certainly be greatful to you for enlightening me. I am fascinated with Thomas Jefferson and to know everything I can about him. So, if I have mispoken, please do let me know.

Seriously.

*want

I want to know everything I can about Mr. Jefferson.

Cockofthewalk
*want

I want to know everything I can about Mr. Jefferson.

"I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:77

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war. All their energies are expended in the destruction of the labor, property and lives of their people." --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823. ME: 15:436

"I sincerely join... in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, and would forever give it the weight of our countenance, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799. ME 10:124

"We have a perfect horror at everything like connecting ourselves with the politics of Europe." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short, 1801. ME 10:285

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none, I deem the essential principles of our government, and consequently those which ought to shape its administration." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural Address, 1801. ME 3:321

Devil King
Originally posted by Cockofthewalk
"I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:77

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war. All their energies are expended in the destruction of the labor, property and lives of their people." --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823. ME: 15:436

"I sincerely join... in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, and would forever give it the weight of our countenance, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799. ME 10:124

"We have a perfect horror at everything like connecting ourselves with the politics of Europe." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short, 1801. ME 10:285

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none, I deem the essential principles of our government, and consequently those which ought to shape its administration." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural Address, 1801. ME 3:321

"..."

thank you. that's what I asked for, regardless of the politics of the moment. his moment, not ours.

No you didn't
"..."

thank you. that's what I asked for, regardless of the politics of the moment. his moment, not ours.

Not a problem, I typed four words in google.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Cockofthewalk

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none, I deem the essential principles of our government, and consequently those which ought to shape its administration." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural Address, 1801. ME 3:321 Thank you Mr. Restricted person..I knew I had heard it from Jefferson. It was not to get involved in the worlds affairs as it would be harmful to involve ourselves in their wars since they had fled Europe with its warring policies.....

Ushgarak
The naivity of that isolation policy was exposed by the First World War- it looks frankly stupid now. You cannot trade with the world, and hence be a part of the world, without becoming involved in it, and if you try and pretend otherwise you end up with a big fall coming.

Though it took another World War to hammer the point home to the US.

Relating to the thread, though, if this is about Islam, it should go in the Religion area. Any reason not to move?

jaden101
because, quite frankly, the religion part of it is irrelevant....such as it was during the troubles in northern ireland...it's an excuse

Ushgarak
That as may be, but the whole "kill and go to heaven" thing can only be seen as a religious issue and this thread was not originally intended to be about terrorism in general.

Ushgarak
(Oh, and it was indeed Washington who made the original point about avoiding foreign entanglements (said in other words), though he was probably inspired by Paine, who talked a lot of stuff that was gibberish in retrospect)

jaden101
Originally posted by Ushgarak
That as may be, but the whole "kill and go to heaven" thing can only be seen as a religious issue and this thread was not originally intended to be about terrorism in general.

true enough...but then there's alot of threads that are now about things they were never intended...that's what happens with threads such as this which cant really be isolated to a set topic and it is connected with so many others

Ushgarak
Well then a thread about that should be opened, else it is highly confusing for people.

Moving.

jaden101
you're the boss, boss

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
I read the first page of this thread and almost went insane.

we're (we are)
where (asking to specify a place)
were (past tense of are)
there (specifying a place)
their (belonging to them)
they're (short of they are)
Quran (holy book of Islam)
Allah (God in arabic (also used to describe god of Islam))
Muhammed (prophet of Islam; not god of Islam)

That made me feel a bit better.

Regret

I sure am glad it's the Arabs and not the Muslims. Perhaps you should actually study the religion instead of blindly following the propaganda.

Regret
Originally posted by lord xyz

we're (we are)
were (past tense of are)

That made me feel a bit better. You did better than I did, I read the thread title and almost went crazy...lol

All Arabs are Muslim... All Muslims are Arabs... ummm... yeah... lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
Originally posted by Regret
You did better than I did, I read the thread title and almost went crazy...lol

All Arabs are Muslim... All Muslims are Arabs... ummm... yeah... lol roll eyes (sarcastic) It's like when JesusIsAlive said that muslims are heathens because they worship the moon as their god or something because Allah means moon, even after we all posted evidence that it's just the arabic name for god, and that even Christian arabs call jehovah, allah. Just poison of the mind.

Kapton JAC

I believe what you refer to as the "arabic bible" is the Koran... or Qur'an. And their God is Allah, mohamed is his prophet. Get it right before you shoot your mouth off like a fool, I have an Islamic friend who would find that VERY insulting.

Anyway, I believe I know the bassages of which you speek:

al-Anfall (8):39 "Fight them, till there is no persecution and the realigion is Allah's entirely."

al-Taubah (9):123 "O belivers, fight the unvelievers who are hear to you, and let them find in you a harshness."

I'm a little lasy tonight so I'm not going to write all of the passages out, but here are three others that I know of:

Nisaa' (4):91
Al-Taubah (9):5
Nisaa' (4):74
Muhammad (47):4

Some day, I entend to get ahold of a Qur'an which is translated into english, so that I may see what is written around it. because I am sure it is like the Bible, which anything can be twisted to what you want it to be if you only take one verse, or do like Joel Olsteen did and take a verse and MISQUOTE it.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
I believe what you refer to as the "arabic bible" is the Koran... or Qur'an. And their God is Allah, mohamed is his prophet. Get it right before you shoot your mouth off like a fool, I have an Islamic friend who would find that VERY insulting.

Anyway, I believe I know the bassages of which you speek:

al-Anfall (8):39 "Fight them, till there is no persecution and the realigion is Allah's entirely."

al-Taubah (9):123 "O belivers, fight the unvelievers who are hear to you, and let them find in you a harshness."

I'm a little lasy tonight so I'm not going to write all of the passages out, but here are three others that I know of:

Nisaa' (4):91
Al-Taubah (9):5
Nisaa' (4):74
Muhammad (47):4

Some day, I entend to get ahold of a Qur'an which is translated into english, so that I may see what is written around it. because I am sure it is like the Bible, which anything can be twisted to what you want it to be if you only take one verse, or do like Joel Olsteen did and take a verse and MISQUOTE it. ok maybe i got some wrong info about the mohamed dude big deal but its the truth of what i heard about the 911 terrorists being caught and being thrown into prison for life instead of killing them. cause they go to heaven if they died after what they did. they said that info on the news right when they found some of those guys after what happened.

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Do to others as you would have done unto you."

occultdestroyer
Yes, at least, that's what they believe in.
Which doesn't necessary mean is true.

willofthewisp
ok maybe i got some wrong info about the mohamed dude big deal but its the truth of what i heard about the 911 terrorists being caught and being thrown into prison for life instead of killing them. cause they go to heaven if they died after what they did. they said that info on the news right when they found some of those guys after what happened.

I don't think the 911 terrorists should be considered examples of mainstream Islam. All belief systems, even non-religious ones, have extremists who twist the words of their Holy Books to justify their own actions. These terrorists and those who believe like them brainwash an illiterate, uneducated population that Allah wants them to do certain things that are nothing close to any commandments or requests in the Koran. Many Arabs I have taken Arabic classes with have said that they can speak the slang version of their language and can read the formal Arabic in the Koran out loud, but really do not know what they are saying, which is why they are taking formal Arabic classes in the first place. You cannot base a religion on its extremist followers because they've thrown away everything their faith teaches in favor of just following their own agenda.

Bardock42
ok maybe i got some wrong info about the mohamed dude big deal but its the truth of what i heard about the 911 terrorists being caught and being thrown into prison for life instead of killing them. cause they go to heaven if they died after what they did. they said that info on the news right when they found some of those guys after what happened. Fox News, I assume.

spidey-dude
Fox News, I assume. NBC

willofthewisp
ok maybe i got some wrong info about the mohamed dude big deal but its the truth of what i heard about the 911 terrorists being caught and being thrown into prison for life instead of killing them. cause they go to heaven if they died after what they did. they said that info on the news right when they found some of those guys after what happened.

Can you clarify, please? I might be totally wrong on this point, but I was under the impression that the 19-some terrorists who actually executed 9/11 all died along with the people they murdered. Crashing into buildings will do that to you. Do you mean other terrorists who claim responsibility for the attacks?

Just because it's really bugging me...can you not refer to Mohammad as "dude?" I'm trying to imagine how I would take it if you had said, "that Jesus dude." It sounds disrespectful and I'm sure it offends some Muslim participants. As for getting information wrong, it isn't always a big deal, but it can be. Whenever you (the royal "you"wink want to persuade someone of something or make a strong point, you should do the research to make sure your facts are straight. It all is looked at as whether or not you are credible.

chithappens
Actually, they have some of those 9/11 "terrorists" in custody and they also found the paper passports of the others amongst the rubble of the WTC towers.

Makes for great comedy honestly. It's amazing what people believe.

P23
spidey are you an arab? cause if so you better run because i dont like arabs.

Bardock42
Originally posted by P23
spidey are you an arab? cause if so you better run because i dont like arabs. I am sure they don't care for you either.

Devil King
All dogs go to heaven; be they christian or muslim or hindu or buddhist.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by P23
spidey are you an arab? cause if so you better run because i dont like arabs. im no arab

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
they teach their children that killing jews and mickey mouse is a good thing too

Yes. And when those children grow up, there will be even more blood.

Symmetric Chaos
All dogs go to heaven; be they christian or muslim or hindu or buddhist.

That leaves a lot of them going to hell.

Jack Daniels
I thought dog's spirits went back into the earth?..lol..well animal sprits in general...or are we talking about a different type of dog?..lol

Deja~vu
Yes. And when those children grow up, there will be even more blood. And the largest population in the U.S. is under an hours drive from meeeeeeeeeee...

Why do they own all the gas stations and party stores... confused

Fatima
miffed How dare you talking bout arabs like this way ?

2guns I will shoot you all , kids ..lol

willofthewisp
Originally posted by chithappens
Actually, they have some of those 9/11 "terrorists" in custody and they also found the paper passports of the others amongst the rubble of the WTC towers.

Makes for great comedy honestly. It's amazing what people believe.

Can I ask why you have quotation marks around the word terrorist in your post? I was talking about the 19-some physically involved in the execution of 9/11. I thought all of them were dead.

From dictionary.com

terrorist: 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

terrorism: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

There is no question that this was an act of terrorism. I'll probably get a lot of disagreeing responses here, but anyone who resorts to violence to make a point, especially violence towards civilians, is just plain wrong and if they didn't die in the process, should be in custody. While not everyone has adhered to the US's policy to not torture prisoners, the behavior anyone suspected of terrorism in the US is treated with is far better than many places in the world where the policy is guilty until proven innocent.

Devil King
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That leaves a lot of them going to hell.

ALL dogs go to heaven. ALL. It said so in the movie. It must be true.

Robtard
Met several Arabs while in Israel, very nice people. A pair of road-workers having lunch who we asked directions for went as far as to invite us to join them for lunch.

Ya, I know it's irrelevant.

socool8520

EPIC FAIL!

I guess you didn't read the rest huh? UNTIL MARRIED, but it almost sounded good.

socool8520
To me, 9/11 was a well overdue B1tch slap. We are all over the world trying to impose our will on small countries, why? Who are we (the USA) to try and stop a holy war that has been going on forever?

Wow dude. That was seriously lame. yes we have done our fair share of imposing but who hasn't?

socool8520
We'd be at war regardless of who is in office.

As I recall, many people were behind Bush at the start of the War so blaming him is pretty weak.

socool8520
Originally posted by lord xyz

we're (we are)
were (past tense of are)

That made me feel a bit better.

Dude, enough with the hating on grammar errors. Jesus, if your going to breakdown something, breakdown the posts meaning, not his lack of English skills.

socool8520

Nuh uh . The one mean dog goes to Hell doesn't he? big grin

Mandos
Originally posted by socool8520
Nuh uh . The one mean dog goes to Hell doesn't he? big grin

Such a long time. I must watch this movie again!

socool8520
Originally posted by Mandos
Such a long time. I must watch this movie again!

I think he does, but I also remember the mean dog trying to sneak into Heaven as well so I'll have to watch it again too. smile

Symmetric Chaos

Well if a movie said so . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.