The one moment that made you scream 'OMG!'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agphoenix
Elfen Lied's first 5 minutes jawdrop

OK..I know I said ONE moment but I have to mention it:

The second the final battle started in Advent Children.

Black Adam
does it have to be just one? sad

Well off the top of my head

Gunnm/Battle angel last order:

Sechs surfing on missiles

steverules
Digimon when I was...10, the warp digivolving was always great for me

ScarletSpeed
it sounds really gay, but I will always remember this moment from when I was a kid,

when Ash had to give up his Charazardno expression it was a very sad moment...I don't care what you guys say...I almost cried laughing

agphoenix
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
when Ash had to give up his Charazardno expression it was a very sad moment...I don't care what you guys say...I almost cried laughing

Happy Dance That's freakin' AWESOME!! laughing

Kero_Co
Lets see

Spike
Gundam Seed
Liger Zero vs Beserk Fury
Hunter X Hunter
Gundam 00 EP.25
Naota vs Haruko
Keroro Platoon vs Garuru Platoon
Berserk

Kento
it sounds really gay, but I will always remember this moment from when I was a kid,

when Ash had to give up his Charazardno expression it was a very sad moment...I don't care what you guys say...I almost cried laughing laughing I always thought it was sad anytime he gave up his Pokemon. Well besides Primeape.

There are so many moments to choose from. Though in Marmalade Boy when Yuu thinks Miki is his half-sister and leaves is one that I can think of off the top of my head.

BradBalboa
When vegeta blew himself up to defeat Buu, i was lyk
OOOH MY GOD !!!

I cant belive he just did that !!!

steverules

Why'd he do that? sad

psycho gundam
light yagami's speech about using the death note to become a god on earth. = omfg!

Neo Darkhalen
The end of Myotismon
The end of Frieza.

danteiscool
I have to agree with scarletspeed on pokemon. final battle in advent children though was what really made me go OMG. oh yeah, i'm new to kmc forums. HI.

ThunderGodEneru
Giving up his Charizard utterly shocked me. I also nearly cried.

Another one was when Greed from FMA died, because I am a complete and utter Greed fanboy.

Stealth
When Eureka became the host for the Scab Coral in order to save Renton and everyone on earth; But then Renton went to get her back in an epic/romantic fashion. That was pretty much badass.

IppoDLuffy
When Luffy on One Piece goes gear second

Nemesis X
I once said oh my god when I watched the anime version of Hell Girl.
It sucked no expression

emmaandroguefan
When Misty had left Ash and friends to be her city's gym leader and ever since the departure of my first love, I haven't watched Pokemon since, Peace.

draxx_tOfU
seeing Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness for the first time...

when Ichigo in bankai form slashed away Byakuya's attack...

when future Trunks killed Freeza...

when Heero tried to commit suicide by blowing up Zero along with him...

Darkstorm Zero
Well, an OMG moment came to me the moment Naruto screamed "BELEIVE IT!" for the 3rd time, and I realised that it became his catch phrase.

that instant I said "OMFG.... That just sucked the biggest load of shit in the history of anime".

Sado22
Berserk=eclipse (close thread)

oh and when i say futa girls for the first time in La Blue Girl ep5. i can never look at schoolgirls and gym teachers in the same way again sad

~Sado

Tama-o-hoi
omg in a good way... when i saw gohan go super sayan 2 for the first time rock

omg in a bad way... when dbgt came out What the f**k?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Tama-o-hoi
omg in a bad way... when dbgt came out What the f**k?

agreed. And also when I watched the end of Evangelion the show not the movie. This is I no longer watch anime's all the way through unless I know they are good/ atleast decent

SHlKAMARU
"naruto" when chouji beats jirobu and gets all the flashbacks from his childhood and walks to the tree and says look dad i made lots of friends

Slaanesh
when itachi die and his secrete is reveal..

Silent Guardian
In berserk. Basically everything bad that has happened to Gatts. I think that manga scarred me for life. I stopped reading it twice. But for some reason I always came back to it. Thank goodness I finally stopped reading though.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
In berserk. Basically everything bad that has happened to Gatts. I think that manga scarred me for life. I stopped reading it twice. But for some reason I always came back to it. Thank goodness I finally stopped reading though. thumb up I had the same problem

Sado22
you guys probably stopped because its on hiatus laughing

Quincy
Gurren Lagann. Kamina dies!? Also anytime they do the giga drill breaker.

Originally posted by SHlKAMARU
"naruto" when chouji beats jirobu and gets all the flashbacks from his childhood and walks to the tree and says look dad i made lots of friends

Saddest moment for sure.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Sado22
you guys probably stopped because its on hiatus laughing I stopped because volume 13 scared the shit out of me

ThunderGodEneru
When Scar from FMA died, I OMI'ed.

Oh my Ishballa.

no expression

IppoDLuffy
When Scar killed that little girl cause she was a chimera that almost made me cry

ThunderGodEneru
I loled at that.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I loled at that. You bastard that was a sad moment sad

Icy Ninja
This is probably a stupid one but in Pokemon when Ash lost (to that Ricky or Richy guy can't remember name) at the Pokemon league. I couldn't believe Ash could lose but I was like 6 or something like that back then

Silent Hero
when Jiraiya, Asuma and Kekashi died. I was so shocked each time. And I will be when someone else of importance dies.

k1Lla441
gokus warp kamehameha on cell

vegitas final flash on cell

rock lee going 3rd and 4th gates

gohans super saiyan 2 transformation at world martial arts tournament

nejis 8 trigrams 64 palms on naruto

k1Lla441
and please silent hero use spoilers!! mad

iceman24567
Kakashi isn't dead though erm

Kento
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kakashi isn't dead though erm I think Naruto's comment on not sensing Kakashi and Tsunades lack of commenting on Kakashi say otherwise until his miracle recover is shown.

BradBalboa
When Frieza told Goku that he had only been using 1% of his power on his..and wasnt bluffing !!!

Gurren Lagann, the first punch of the anti-spiral, tengen toppa gurran lagann fight !!!

The first time i saw Fist of the North Star

erm, .. DBZ episode: Batlle for the Universe begins"!!! big grin

Alan Kyder
After 60% of the DBZ episodes. They spend 1 minute fightin', 3 talkin, and 20 yellin'/ powerin' up. Right when somethin' big is finna go down...BAM!!! End of the episode, that made me say WTF alot.

Vvendeta
The dead of master roshi (I saw DB before than Z unspoiler, and the dragon was kill by piccolo)
When Gohan got SSJ 2
Phoenix Ykki take the heart of Cygnus Yoga (Saint Seiya)
When Luffy and Usopp fought

I didnt scream omg but it was good moments in anime i remember

Kirikaze Fuuma
Gintama episode 96 : it's all just a commercial break in 30 minutes... so surprising. hysterical

Nighty101
When I was a kid I watched Yugioh constantly. It was just addicting for me. I loved Kuriboh and had a small crush on Yami Yugi (which made me hate Tea and her increasingly annoying friendship speeches). But there were to moments that made me OMG. One more so than the other. The one that made me OMG (more like OMFG) the most was the Orichalcos. I was in tears when the Pharaoh played the card and I started to sob when the Pharoaoh got onto his knees and began to cry because he lost Yugi. The other one I sort of expected. Atem had to leave at one point but us fans... we just weren't ready for him to leave so soon. I was in tears then to. I would've grabbed him and yanked him away. But I knew it was for the best. God I am such a drama queen.

niduin
when shinji went 400% sync with eva 01 and frikin smashed the angels face, that was amazing

Mairuzu
Goku turning super saiyan, gohan turning super saiyan 2

and of course.... When goku was powering up his kamehameha in the air facing down towards cell.

Cell thinking its a bluff and saying goku wouldnt aim a powerful move like that toward earth, it would destroy it

then out of no where, instant transmission to the floor, cell looks down in slow motion "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

****ing epic

didnt kill him of course ermm but you know!

RZjCI0zEYsM

Quincy
Uryu losing an arm was pretty intense.

And when you first see his new bow and chad's arm. I thought that was sweet.

And Sensui killing Yusuke

I am who I am
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Goku turning super saiyan, gohan turning super saiyan 2

and of course.... When goku was powering up his kamehameha in the air facing down towards cell.

Cell thinking its a bluff and saying goku wouldnt aim a powerful move like that toward earth, it would destroy it

then out of no where, instant transmission to the floor, cell looks down in slow motion "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

****ing epic

didnt kill him of course ermm but you know!

RZjCI0zEYsM
OMFG! That was so phuckin' cool.

I remember after seein' that I ran outside and scream Kamehameha at the top of my lungs (I was kid).

That's all us 6th graders was talkin' about for the whole week.

niduin
i like when goku was facing nova shenron and he was powering a kameawave and nova hits him before he does it and says he was to slow, lol why didnt everyone that goku ever fight do that i dont know its weird

Mairuzu
Originally posted by I am who I am
OMFG! That was so phuckin' cool.

I remember after seein' that I ran outside and scream Kamehameha at the top of my lungs (I was kid).

That's all us 6th graders was talkin' about for the whole week. hell yea man i did the same thing, i think i was like in highschool and shit!

Nighty101
Originally posted by Mairuzu
hell yea man i did the same thing, i think i was like in highschool and shit!

I know I'm a girl but I always hung out with the guys. I'm probably one of the bigger tomboys out there. But I remember all of my cousins doing that. They would all start playing imaginary (they were like 7) Dragonball Z. And everyone would start shouting that and I'd be like WTF??? Because I'd never seen it before. And my first episode wasn't off to a good start. The first thing that I ever saw was a tail getting pulled out of a kids butt. But I got into it eventually. Lol... ah the good ol days.

I am who I am
"Goku launched an Instant Transmition Kamehameha combination that blew Cell's mind."

Lol, your damn right he did.

Nemesis X
I said OMG when eva 1 in Neon Genesis grew human like arms, crawling in some weird ass position, and eating the corpse of an angel. If what they say is true about evas actually being angels with robotic tech covering them, I call that cannabalism right there.

One time at an anime club, our president showed this anime that had bunch of women. Unfortunately minutes later, we found out they were a bunch of gay guys and I said OMG in rage. I nearly punched the president for showing that crap. I now question if he's Eneru.

niduin
oh when jiraia lost his arm against pein, when one of the peins was about to impale tsunade in the face and naruto crushes it right in front of her, when ichigo learns to fight with his sword and defetes kenpachi, when that guy mistakes spike for vicious and spike beats the crap out of them, when guts stabs his arm off with the broken end of a sword to go attack grifith, when knives throws the handful of bullets in the air and shoots them to hit vash, when vash puts a crater in the moon

chidori210
kid buu. nothing more to be said.

Kirikaze Fuuma
when Lelouch managed to trick his brother Schneizel in the end of episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.