Obesity is distroying our planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deja~vu
"The letter, submitted by researchers from the United Kingdom, implicates the rising tide of obesity in greater oil consumption, more food production -- and, ultimately, in an increase in the release of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/story?id=4865889&page=1

The swelling is killing us. eek!

WrathfulDwarf
I knew it! Fat people are causing Global Warming. Damn those fat hippies trying to make us buy electronic cars. They were just passing the buck.

~Wålshy~
Bardock's distroying our planet?

dadudemon

Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh

DigiMark007
I disagree. Poor spelling is distroying our planet.

no expression

Deja~vu
This is a serious issue, we must do something about this.
Fat people are killing my world..lol .. mad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu

Are you serious?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Seriously, fat people should be subject to criminal prosecution. Don't they know there's a food shortage going on?

Admiral Akbar
Hahah...ha..ha..too bad.

Röland
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Are you serious?

Shakyamunison
However, obesity is not always connected to concussion. There are a lot of people who are fat because of a thyroid problems, and skinny people who are wasteful consumers.

Eon Blue
On some level, I believe obesity is like a disease that eats away at our resources.

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Who here are big contributors?

Get out and get your own planet...

Eon Blue
blink

Excuse me, ma'am?

Schecter
laughing out loud

im becoming more and more convinced that you are actually jackie malfoy's grandmother

Devil King
So, fat people weigh more and they're slowing down the rotation of the earth and that's causing global warming?

red g jacks
back in the day we had real epidemics

Deja~vu
HAHAHAHA....thought I think it the gas that is polluting the atmosphere.

j/k

Actually, I like a little meat on my man....but Noooooooo more. IT's not good for the planet...

caedusrulesall
You know what...

Everything we do destroys the planet. It's impossible to lead a completely green life in today's society.

Earth is unfixable. Better start construction on our space station home.

(looks into future)

I see a world blotched by yellow and green. A world where the average temperature is 60 degrees Celsius every day. A world whose radiation levels are so high nothing but the hardiest animals can survive. Human ruins dot the planet, breaking down in the atmosphere. The seas are green with toxicity and poisonous to all life. Where the planet's resources are not just depleted-they are GONE. Everything is unliveable. Smog covers the sky and the ground is littered with the bones of the animals that tried to live in the air but couldn't. Humans are living in an enormous space station, venting all of our problems into space, ignoring the irreversible plague on the world below.

Yep, not much to look forward to.

smoker4
Originally posted by Schecter
im becoming more and more convinced that you are actually jackie malfoy's grandmother

haha

KidRock
I dont want to be distroyed

Robtard
Actually, I like a little meat on my man....but Noooooooo more. IT's not good for the planet...

That's what fat-girls say, chub-chaser. Unless you were strictly talking about the penis, were you?

Sadako of Girth
This news makes The Black Crowes the most environmentally sound band since the Carpenters.

Robtard
That was a LOLx2, but you're going to hell for the Karen Carpenter jab.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
That was a LOLx2, but you're going to hell for the Karen Carpenter jab. As did she.

Sadako of Girth
That was a LOLx2, but you're going to hell for the Karen Carpenter jab.

laughing out loud I suspect you are right there....

But the fornication and neighbour's-wife-covetting pretty much sealed that deal ages ago anyhow... stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
As did she.

Wrong! Prove it!

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud I suspect you are right there....

But the fornication and neighbour's-wife-covetting pretty much sealed that deal ages ago anyhow... stick out tongue

Only two sins, that ain't that bad.

Bardock42
Wrong! Prove it!

God doesn't take kindly to suicide.

Before you say not eating enough which results in your death isn't suicide, let me just say this....WRONG. It is.

Sadako of Girth
Didn't have room for the others. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth

Before you say not eating enough which results in your death isn't suicide, let me just say this....WRONG. It is.

Nah she didn't intend to die, she kinda more 'manslaughtered'/'death by misadventured' herself, rather than murdered herself.

Whereas you, with your pie eating is gonna kill us all, ya mass murdering bastard. stick out tongue

Enjoy the lake of fire...!!!! stick out tongue

JacopeX
Work out!

It's not rocket science! mad

Robtard

Well yes, but I believe her heart gave out after she was on her way to recovery. So God says it's okay.

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
Work out!

It's not so hard! mad

It is if you're already obese.

Bardock42
Nah she didn't intend to die, she kinda more 'manslaughtered'/'death by misadventured' herself, rather than murdered herself.

Whereas you, with your pie eating is gonna kill us all, ya mass murdering bastard. stick out tongue

Enjoy the lake of fire...!!!! stick out tongue The God of the bible never really had much of a beef with mass murder, now did he?

Sadako of Girth
True, that.

But as he in all probability doesn't exist, I'll bet that Karen Carpenter never got toasted by any eternal fires. stick out tongue

I can listen to the Carpenters and therefore believe they existed, whereas God is yet to get signed.

JacopeX
It is if you're already obese. I mean for those who are on the road to obesity.

When you are obese, working out is more than feckless but just going to stick with you. Might as well turn to lipo. laughing out loud

Bardock42
True, that.

But as he in all probability doesn't exist, I'll bet that Karen Carpenter never got toasted by any eternal fires. stick out tongue

I can listen to the Carpenters and therefore believe they existed, whereas God is yet to get signed. But isn't Karen's voice proof of God's existence?

Robtard
Whenever I hear "Superstar", I believe.

Eon Blue
Dieting works for me.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah preventative medicine is what the workouts'll be about, most commonly. Brisk walks are a good place to start though for already obese folks, rather than going mad and lifting like Mr.Universe and sprinting faster George Bush runs away from intelligent statement making....

It puts a big a strain on the heart and joints, apparently when you get past your frame's safe load capacity.

Eon Blue
Walking works wonders, it has for me at least.

Sadako of Girth
Whenever I hear "Superstar", I believe.

It does have that catchy opening arabic-sounding funk riff at the beginning....

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Walking works wonders, it has for me at least.

Liar, you keep fit by taking mass quantities of laxatives.

Sadako of Girth
But isn't Karen's voice proof of God's existence?

Nope.

Its proof that evolution of Humans and singing technique produced a Karen Carpenter that could really sing. Nothing more.

If Im wrong, may God strike me down right now.

Sadako of Girth
Liar, you keep fit by taking mass quantities of laxatives.

laughing out loud

Bardock42
Nope.

Its proof that evolution of Humans and singing technique produced a Karen Carpenter that could really sing. Nothing more.

If Im wrong, may God strike me down right now. Well...that's just... like...your opinion, man.

Sadako of Girth
And since Im still alive, Im right by virtue of proof. stick out tongue

Robtard
Well...that's just... like...your opinion, man.

You know, if every thread had a T.B.L. reference, I think things like war, famine, disease and sodomy would cease.

Robtard
And since Im still alive, Im right by virtue of proof. stick out tongue

You still there?

Sadako of Girth
*Creepy silence*

stick out tongue

Deja~vu
Get your acts together man....You fatties are killing us.....get a life.

Oh and don't give me this thyroid thing...that's a small percentage...

Either do something or stuff that gas!! For damn sakes, it's our atmosphere at stake here...

Suicide is one thing , but mass homicide is something I just can't stand. mad

LOL

Bardock42
Debbie, first conclusively prove that a) Global Warming is man made and b) that it will kill many people then we can talj.

Symmetric Chaos
Debbie, first conclusively prove that a) Global Warming is man made and b) that it will kill many people then we can talk.

CO2 levels rose sharply around the time large scale use of the automobile began. Would be one hell of a coincidence. There's also the fact that we are pumping CO2 into the atmosphere and it is a greenhouse gas so no matter what humans are a contributing factor on one level or another and thus capable of altering the course of events.

Melt the polar icecaps --> Dilute the currents in the Atlantic that maintain the climate of large parts of Europe --> Seriously screw up weather patterns in Europe --> People are displaced as the land ceases to be viable --> Mass numbers of refuges strain nation economies --> Death rates rise.

Also the seas are becoming more and more acidic so areas that are flooded could become completely useless as farmland for a very long time.

-- Debbie

chithappens
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CO2 levels rose sharply around the time large scale use of the automobile began. Would be one hell of a coincidence. There's also the fact that we are pumping CO2 into the atmosphere and it is a greenhouse gas so no matter what humans are a contributing factor on one level or another and thus capable of altering the course of events.

Melt the polar icecaps --> Dilute the currents in the Atlantic that maintain the climate of large parts of Europe --> Seriously screw up weather patterns in Europe --> People are displaced as the land ceases to be viable --> Mass numbers of refuges strain nation economies --> Death rates rise.

Also the seas are becoming more and more acidic so areas that are flooded could become completely useless as farmland for a very long time.

-- Debbie

Utter nonsense.

That is simply proof that this is Hell.

Deja~vu

-- Debbie Thanks...finally with a reasonable response. I don't know it it's true or not, fatties, but either way...I like it...LOL

Quit eating my crap! Get off your asses and do something besides yourselves........... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
..."When large scale Lager drinking took up" would be a fierce explaination too.

Smells-wise nothing in the world that is worse that beer farts the next day after a serious gut-rot-Stella drinking session.

That has to be some of the reason. wink

Maybe not TOO coincidentally, a lot of Stella Drinkers are fat bastards too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Meditate on this, I will....

Deja~vu
Stella? confused

Sadako of Girth
Stella Artois.

A popular Belgian Lager in Europe. (its big here in the UK) smile

Its imported in the US I believe, according to a few US buds online.

Gassy Lager just bloats you out and makes you put on weight with calories too, (with loads of it) not to mention the obligatory Kebab or burgers on the way home..

Known also for its unsuave ability to turn even a dyed-in-the-wool seasoned Mother Theresa/Gandi-like pacifist of Jesus like proportions into a ferocious,evil killing-machine war-bastard of death too.
That way madness lies -as does possibly a trip to see the policemen or the overworked emergency doctors and nurses.

Must never be drunk in the prescence of the irritating/aggresive/burly therefore.

And especially not a beverage best partaken in when that elderly relative with the strong political or religious views and a big aggressive mouth comes round at xmas. As they will be meat for the you/stella hybrid beast - the leading exponent of torture and dismemberment that you/it would be.

Kelly_Bean
"The letter, submitted by researchers from the United Kingdom, implicates the rising tide of obesity in greater oil consumption, more food production -- and, ultimately, in an increase in the release of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. "

People are out killing people with guns and all you can worry about is obesity? hanuts

BruceSkywalker

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
People are out killing people with guns and all you can worry about is obesity? hanuts

Let's just put together all the world's evils in one pudgy package.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/dustyboyett01/america.jpg

Kelly_Bean
I ate fast food 5 times last week (in 4 days) and 1 time this week. If I get fat, so be it, I've got poverty and all of that other degrading crap to worry about as opposed to seeing someone walking down the street that may be a few extra pounds overweight. They're still people. You can still interact with them and share a friendship with them. If they want to risk a heart attack and all of the other health risks, it's their own doing, not anyone elses.

Symmetric Chaos
I ate fast food 5 times last week (in 4 days) and 1 time this week. If I get fat, so be it, I've got poverty and all of that other degrading crap to worry about as opposed to seeing someone walking down the street that may be a few extra pounds overweight. They're still people. You can still interact with them and share a friendship with them. If they want to risk a heart attack and all of the other health risks, it's their own doing, not anyone elses.

And you just want to ignore that they're destroying the physical and moral integrity of our world? Selfish.

Kelly_Bean
And you just want to ignore that they're destroying the physical and moral integrity of our world? Selfish.
Be attracted to who you want to be attracted to. If you're not attracted to a fat person (which I will be someday, oh well), so be it. Don't look at them. They're not going to disturb your "perfect" blonde-haired beauty standing over in the corner at the bar.

Symmetric Chaos
Be attracted to who you want to be attracted to. If you're not attracted to a fat person (which I will be someday, oh well), so be it. Don't look at them. They're not going to disturb your "perfect" blonde-haired beauty standing over in the corner at the bar.

Wait . . . what?

Kelly_Bean
Wait . . . what?
awesome *Fart*

Oh and the thread starter spelled destroying wrong.

Deja~vu
Stop picking on me.. sad

BTW, I have really low cholesterol...lol

Sadako of Girth

Until she is roasted by the global warming caused both by that farting methane AND the cfc damage to the ozone in countering air freshner and fat-sweaty-dude-strength-deodorant from the more mountainous among us.

Methane is way more damaging to the atmosphere than CO2, apparently.

FoxMeister
If fat people danced the world would keep on spinning. I see no problem

Kelly_Bean
Until she is roasted by the global warming caused both by that farting methane AND the cfc damage to the ozone in countering air freshner and fat-sweaty-dude-strength-deodorant from the more mountainous among us.

Methane is way more damaging to the atmosphere than CO2, apparently.
Kudos to whatever you just said.
Originally posted by FoxMeister
If fat people danced the world would keep on spinning. I see no problem
The world still IS spinning, silly. awesome But that's a good way to put it.

Deja~vu
Don't make them dance. Time would speed up for heavens sake... mad
lol

botankus
I'm going to Glutton (Golden) Corral for lunch. When I get back I'm hoping to be over 200 lbs.

Just doing my part to destroy Planet Earth.

Deja~vu
The earth will stop rotating..... sad

Shakyamunison
The earth will stop rotating..... sad

But then the stars will spin around the Earth. stick out tongue

Deja~vu
If they all run to the west will we go back in time?

Shakyamunison
If they all run to the west will we go back in time?

eek! We will have a time machine then. laughing

Deja~vu
EVERYONE, RUN!!!!!! RUN TO THE WEST! cool

Da Pittman
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I knew it! Fat people are causing Global Warming. Damn those fat hippies trying to make us buy electronic cars. They were just passing the buck. You calling me fat pitt_fist

Kelly_Bean
This thread totally did a 360 turnaround.

Get back on topic or I will all sit on you and squash you thinner than cardboard signs.

botankus
This thread totally did a 360 turnaround.

Get back on topic or I will all sit on you and squash you thinner than cardboard signs.

If it did a 360, wouldn't it still be on topic?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
If it did a 360, wouldn't it still be on topic?

No, if it did a 360 deg. turn around it would be the same as it started. roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
Which was on topic.

Shakyamunison
Which was on topic.

So, saying that something was 360 deg, off topic is something that would be off topic. wink

Deja~vu
We're doomed! crybaby

I'm gonna picket!!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Da Pittman
You calling me fat pitt_fist

Chunky! stick out tongue

botankus
So, saying that something was 360 deg, off topic is something that would be off topic. wink

I guess so. I just don't want Kelly to sit on me and squash me thinner than a cardboard sign. She's got some serious junk in that trunk, and I was planning on gaining all this weight.

Da Pittman
So, saying that something was 360 deg, off topic is something that would be off topic. wink But what if you started walking backwards after the 360 stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Da Pittman
But what if you started walking backwards after the 360 stick out tongue

Now you are starting to sound like Deb. You might want to reconsider this turn of events. laughing

Deja~vu
Or, we could speed up time if everyone ran to the east...Shaky... miffed

laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Or, we could speed up time if everyone ran to the east...Shaky... miffed

laughing out loud

We would have to run faster then the speed of light. stick out tongue

Da Pittman
Now you are starting to sound like Deb. You might want to reconsider this turn of events. laughing woopph

Kelly_Bean
I guess so. I just don't want Kelly to sit on me and squash me thinner than a cardboard sign. She's got some serious junk in that trunk, and I was planning on gaining all this weight.
hanuts

Deja~vu
We would have to run faster then the speed of light. stick out tongue And you can't do that??? confused

Oh that's right, your fat... laughing out loud

j/k

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Obesity isn't "distroying" our planet; obesity is killing fatties and smoking blunts.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Obesity isn't "distroying" our planet; obesity is killing fatties and smoking blunts.

What does pot have to do with it?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Devil King
IDK.

dadudemon

Smoke pot...get da munchies...eat food.

Repeat until you are a fatty.

Ryo 666

The swelling is killing us. eek! Idiots are dIstroying our planet.

So end your life and save us all.

Deja~vu
You're fat, aren't you...

nopity

LOL

Devil King
Does Megadeth still even record albums?

botankus
I hope not. Their last 6 have sucked. That being said, I'm a huge fan of "Peace Sells," "So Far...," and "Rust in Peace." I also liked the song "Architecture of Aggression" on CTE, but that was about it on that one.

Deja~vu
Impressed by your punctuation. You are a great help to our world.

Okay, fatties can stay if they can master this....Bless you my son.. lol

botankus
Impressed by your punctuation. You are a great help to our world.

Thanks! Nowadays, when I see posts with horrible punctuation, I only bash my monitor in instead of making Grammar Nazi replies. In other words, I only have to get a new monitor about every 20 seconds.

Shakyamunison
Thanks! Nowadays, when I see posts with horrible punctuation, I only bash my monitor in instead of making Grammar Nazi replies. In other words, I only have to get a new monitor about every 20 seconds.

You'r a smart. person' for You keep world from. blowing up? k with all that.

stick out tongue laughing

Ryo 666

nopity

LOL Nope.

Slim actually.

botankus

Or a noob who ordered you to commit suicide.

Deja~vu
Does Megadeth still even record albums?

I'm not sure, but it's kinda like KELLYS RINGTONES.

"Let me borrow that top
Let me borrow that top
Let me borrow that top
I want to borrow that top
That's such a cute top
That's a cute top
I want to borrow it
let me borrow the top
Aren't we friends?
Aren't we friends?
So, what's the problem?
Let me borrow the top
Let me borrow that top
Let me borrow that top
Let me borrow that ****ing top!
Don't be a betch
Don't be a betch
Don't be a betch
Lend me that top
What are you saving it for?
You're not even wearing it
You're not going to wear it
Let me borrow it
I've already been to the mall
And it sucked!
(Diarrhea)
I've already been to heaven
After five minutes I was like "...Let's go"
La, la... **** it!
Give me that ****ing top betch!
Come on betch!
Where you going?
Where you going?
Where you going?
Give me that top
Give me that ****ing top betch
**** you
**** you fat betch
Oh yeah I said you're fat!
Yeah I said you're fat
You're a fat ****ing betch 'cuz you won't let me borrow that ****ing top
**** you! **** you!
**** you with something hard, and sand papery
Betch
Betch
Betch
You're not my friend! "

This is a real ringtone.... laughing out loud

Stewie_Griffin
I do think that obesity is contributing to the planet being so bad. Do a damn sit-up for once. The main reason the human race is weakening physically are because of so many damn fat people.

Selphie
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
I do think that obesity is contributing to the planet being so bad. Do a damn sit-up for once. The main reason the human race is weakening physically are because of so many damn fat people.

I think instead of the physicality of the race, we should be more concerned with the stupidity at the moment. Hell yeah a lot of us need to get off our asses and get active, but while doing that, we also have a lot of other issues at hand, that should be higher on the to-do list, rather than just losing weight.

KidRock

Fat people are the worst..I knew they would ruin society sooner or later.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Selphie
I think instead of the physicality of the race, we should be more concerned with the stupidity at the moment. Hell yeah a lot of us need to get off our asses and get active, but while doing that, we also have a lot of other issues at hand, that should be higher on the to-do list, rather than just losing weight.

Agreed, read more, get off your lazy asses and walk to a book store or something. You'd be killing two birds with one stone. I know for a fact that none of my kids will be obese or stupid, I'm going to read to my kids all of the time when they're babies.

Selphie
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Agreed, read more, get off your lazy asses and walk to a book store or something. You'd be killing two birds with one stone. I know for a fact that none of my kids will be obese or stupid, I'm going to read to my kids all of the time when they're babies.

Yeah, the more ya read to them when they're younger, the smarter they'll be, of course. We definitely need some smarter ones in our generation, and generations to come.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Selphie
Yeah, the more ya read to them when they're younger, the smarter they'll be, of course. We definitely need some smarter ones in our generation, and generations to come.

I hate how people sick up and all they do in class is crack jokes. That's cool and all, but how about getting a report card higher than a 1.0?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.