Wonder woman vs b-lister team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder woman fights with standard equipment.

Team consist of

*Mimic from exiles that had wolverine, colossus, cyclops, beast, and northstar powers

* Namor

* Ironman

* Wonderman

* Cannonball (adult version, the one that absorbs kinetic energy.)

*Classic Rogue

Can wonder woman take this team.

Lord Feron
What do you mean by b-listers? like chumps or losers? lol anyway No she can not take this team =D. Namor would be a major threat to her. WW would be able to stomp Ironman but the sonics on her would work very well tho. Mimic w/ those powers should be a threat to. Imagine Canonball and Mimic making a WW sandwich KABOOM!! I personally think northstar is the fastest person in marvel earth. W/ Colossus iron skin Mimic should be able to reach insane speeds. Rogue sapping her powers is a threat to but she needs ppl to distract WW and she will get that distraction. Now it's time to wait for fangirl to disagree with me and how wrong I am ( ninja )

nimbus006
This is too much fire power IMO.

Mimic alone with those powers is like a poor mans version of Superman. Good strength, durability, and stamina (Colossus), incredible speed (Northstar), energy projection (Cyclops), healing factor (Wolverine), and more strength + power absorbtion in Rogue...

Throw in bricks like Namor and WM, plus the added fire power of Cannonball, IM, and Rogue... looks like WW goes down 9/10.

tkitna
WW loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.