Darkseid vs surfer(read inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vlaaad12345
Darkseid at his height of power in DOTNG vs surfer with the ig.

TrollDog
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Darkseid at his height of power in DOTNG vs surfer with the ig. DOTNG?

Soljer
Originally posted by TrollDog
DOTNG?

Death of the New Gods.

Hazsekswthurmom
Surfer

TrollDog
Originally posted by Soljer
Death of the New Gods. right, right, right.
I knew that. sad

fangirl101
prolly ds. if he was powerful enough to hold the combined source, then he would be able to beat the wielder of the ig.

TrollDog
Originally posted by fangirl101
prolly ds. if he was powerful enough to hold the combined source, then he would be able to beat the wielder of the ig. I agree. laughing out loud

kevdude
prolly ds. if he was powerful enough to hold the combined source, then he would be able to beat the wielder of the ig.

Thats why the Source removed Darkseids power over it? wink

TrollDog
uh-oh.

fangirl101
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats why the Source removed Darkseids power over it? wink
I thought he called orion forth to tap the same power DS was tapping?

Alucard25
Surfer easily

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Alucard25
Surfer easily

uh huh

fangirl101
Surfer easily
WTF. Anyone able to over power the source and ale combined is no joke. The source alone powers everything in the dcu. Darksied had within him the power to recreate all of creation anyway he chose. the bias is gone to new lvls round these parts.

TrollDog
WTF. Anyone able to over power the source and ale combined is no joke. The source alone powers everything in the dcu. Darksied had within him the power to recreate all of creation anyway he chose. the bias is gone to new lvls round these parts. Yeah, with you raising them.

vlaaad12345
Surfer easily
Nope.

tkitna
Surfer

vlaaad12345
And hows that,darkseid as he was in DOTNGs was quite possibly the strongest being we have ever seen in dc besides prescence himself.

quanchi112
Surfer easily Agreed.

quanchi112
And hows that,darkseid as he was in DOTNGs was quite possibly the strongest being we have ever seen in dc besides prescence himself. laughing out loud

Where did you get that? The Spectre was more powerful on panel,mxy,anti monitor,parallax,Ion,etc.

quanchi112
WTF. Anyone able to over power the source and ale combined is no joke. The source alone powers everything in the dcu. Darksied had within him the power to recreate all of creation anyway he chose. the bias is gone to new lvls round these parts. The Source isnt that impressive. The sources agent was run off by Gog. Not even the real Gog but his avatar. stick out tongue

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Where did you get that? The Spectre was more powerful on panel,mxy,anti monitor,parallax,Ion,etc.
He was not only tapping into the multiversal level source power but hundreds of thousands of new gods whos powers were amplified 10x over by their union and each new god in their true form can create universes,so again stop being a retard and trying to act like you know what your talking about dotng darkseid was the strongest villian dc has ever seen,darkseid makes surfer kill himself with the anti-life or merely overpowers him with ease.

quanchi112
He was not only tapping into the multiversal level source power but hundreds of thousands of new gods whos powers were amplified 10x over by their union and each new god in their true form can create universes,so again stop being a retard and trying to act like you know what your talking about dotng darkseid was the strongest villian dc has ever seen,darkseid makes surfer kill himself with the anti-life or merely overpowers him with ease. He destroyed ten miles on a planet. laughing out loud

The feats the ig accomplished dwarfed his little romp. He couldnt even keep the Source trapped as he easily freed himself.

You say these new gods can create universes but Superman beats the crap out of the baddest new god. So what crappy universes those must be. laughing

Ig has total control over mind,space,reality,soul,power, and time. The ig wins this all day.

The ale fails and couldnt even begin to mess with the ig which could do the same thing and alter his soul if the Surfer wanted to.

vlaaad12345
He destroyed ten miles on a planet. laughing out loud

The feats the ig accomplished dwarfed his little romp. He couldnt even keep the Source trapped as he easily freed himself.

You say these new gods can create universes but Superman beats the crap out of the baddest new god. So what crappy universes those must be. laughing

Ig has total control over mind,space,reality,soul,power, and time. The ig wins this all day.
Boom tubes make superman as big and strong as a new god,again we are back to you talking out your ass about stuff you dont know about,anti life has domination over all life,and darkseids battle was tearing into different realities including the bleed fail more,new gods can make universes and darkseid was powered up by hundreds of thousands x10 of new gods+a multiversal god like the source just shut up already you dumb troll.

quanchi112
Boom tubes make superman as big and strong as a new god,again we are back to you talking out your ass about stuff you dont know about,anti life has domination over all life,and darkseids battle was tearing into different realities including the bleed fail more,new gods can make universes and darkseid was powered up by hundreds of thousands x10 of new gods+a multiversal god like the source just shut up already you dumb troll. You have no case. Let me tear your case apart. Bit by bit. Well since Superman always boomtubes there or faces them on earth or his universe they are always equal size. Supes beats his ass all over the place.

The Ale failed against the Im. So there is one being it failed against. It was the Source divided and it failed. The ig is much more powerful than the Source by far. There are feats to prove it.

Need I bring up Gogs avatar driving back the Iman easily. He backed down and hes powered by the Source. LOL. The troll is you friend. Ig easily.

quanchi112
Look where Superman says never have I seen such power being displayed here before. Ten square miles is the damage thats being done. So in Supermans presence before he has never seen him destroy a mere ten square miles of space. You are saying these guys are beyond multiversal.

10 miles LOL.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p05.jpg

quanchi112
Darkseid talks about the power he has makes the antilife equation insignificant. I always knew the ale was nowhere as powerful as people claimed.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p08.jpg

Ig makes the antilife even more insignificant.

CaptainStoic
Yea, I agree with you Quan, in the Infinty Gauntlet Saga, Thanos threw around far more power than what is, or was displayed in Death of the New Gods. In fact from what I heard on KMC, I was suprised when it ended, because I was thinking that there would be higher levels of power displayed.

If that was multiversal levels of power I shudder to think what level Thanos, or any other wielder of the Gauntlet was standing on. The Anti-life/Source entity didn't impress upon me to be any more powerful than the abstract beings that Thanos dispatched in the Infinity Gauntlet. To each their own I guess.

Surfer with ease IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yea, I agree with you Quan, in the Infinty Gauntlet Saga, Thanos threw around far more power than what is, or was displayed in Death of the New Gods. In fact from what I heard on KMC, I was suprised when it ended, because I was thinking that there would be higher levels of power displayed.

If that was multiversal levels of power I shudder to think what level Thanos, or any other wielder of the Gauntlet was standing on. The Anti-life/Source entity didn't impress upon me to be any more powerful than the abstract beings that Thanos dispatched in the Infinity Gauntlet. To each their own I guess.

Surfer with ease IMO. Yeah I was highly disappointed with the levels of power being displayed. I had thought much more of the source till I read the issue.

-K-M-
*shrugs* The weakened Source which was only half complete recreated the multi-verse so he could join with his other half.

vlaaad12345

Surfer with ease IMO.
Except collateral damage doesnt=how strong someone is,and they were tearing apart the 4th world dimension+going into the bleed a completelly different reality,the anti life side of the source is multiversal,they joined together,darkseid said the anti life equation(which is more powerful then any of the entitites thanos fought)was insignificant compared to the power he wielded in dotngs,each new god is a universe level person,darkseid had the power of hundreds of thousands of new gods who powers multiplied 10x over from the union,thanos surfer eternity and everyone but probably the lt himself gets roflstomped by darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
*shrugs* The weakened Source which was only half complete recreated the multi-verse so he could join with his other half. You gotta admit though it pales in comparison to what we saw the ig do on panel.

quanchi112
Except collateral damage doesnt=how strong someone is,and they were tearing apart the 4th world dimension+going into the bleed a completelly different reality,the anti life side of the source is multiversal,they joined together,darkseid said the anti life equation(which is more powerful then any of the entitites thanos fought)was insignificant compared to the power he wielded in dotngs,each new god is a universe level person,darkseid had the power of hundreds of thousands of new gods who powers multiplied 10x over from the union,thanos surfer eternity and everyone but probably the lt himself gets roflstomped by darkseid. Where do you get the ale is more powerful than any of the abstracts Thanos battled. Your being very ignorant here. The new gods arent greater than Superman on their own yet you make these erroneous comparisons.

Didnt Dr fate,Darkseid, and some others stop the anti life being? Yet you think they have a shot against two celestials,Galactus,Stranger,Love,Death,Hate,Order
,Chaos,laughing out loud

Ten miles of damage. While we had Thanos blasting through planets and usurping Eternity. laughing out loud

CaptainStoic
Except collateral damage doesnt=how strong someone is,and they were tearing apart the 4th world dimension+going into the bleed a completelly different reality,the anti life side of the source is multiversal,they joined together,darkseid said the anti life equation(which is more powerful then any of the entitites thanos fought)was insignificant compared to the power he wielded in dotngs,each new god is a universe level person,darkseid had the power of hundreds of thousands of new gods who powers multiplied 10x over from the union,thanos surfer eternity and everyone but probably the lt himself gets roflstomped by darkseid.

This is what I don't get Vlaaad... I'd love to take your word for it about Darkseid being such an uber General of badassness, but for someone that got his ticket punched by Doomsday, and Superman... he seems more like a blowhard than what I have seen.

I just can't see how he or any other New God is greater than a low powered Skyfather, and 95% of them (New Gods) haven't even shown to be that. All I ever saw of Darkseid were displays of power and the Infinity Gauntlet was far more than just mere power.

Thanos with the Gauntlet was said to be almighty (basically God) LT has yet to prove that he was more powerful than the Gauntlet (No one on this forum or any other can prove this 100%). In fact The Gauntlet may have been more powerful than LT or at the very least his equal.

We have to go with what we have seen in comics on this one, not what we feel would haapen due to hyperbole, because if this is the new standard Sentry really did drive Galactus off under his own power, and Superman as well as his clones from Marvel (Gladiator, Hyperion, Nefaria etc) are also powerful enough to create a universe.

Yes they use boomtubes and the like, but what happens when Darkseid comes to earth and gets lit up by Superman? Feat wise the Infinity Gauntlet outstrips any and all of the New Gods x 1000, Let alone x 10.
reality, time, and power alone could undo the entire anti-life plot.

vlaaad12345
This is what I don't get Vlaaad... I'd love to take your word for it about Darkseid being such an uber General of badassness, but for someone that got his ticket punched by Doomsday, and Superman... he seems more like a blowhard than what I have seen.

I just can't see how he or any other New God is greater than a low powered Skyfather, and 95% of them (New Gods) haven't even shown to be that. All I ever saw of Darkseid were displays of power and the Infinity Gauntlet was far more than just mere power.

Thanos with the Gauntlet was said to be almighty (basically God) LT has yet to prove that he was more powerful than the Gauntlet (No one on this forum or any other can prove this 100%). In fact The Gauntlet may have been more powerful than LT or at the very least his equal.

We have to go with what we have seen in comics on this one, not what we feel would haapen due to hyperbole, because if this is the new standard Sentry really did drive Galactus off under his own power, and Superman as well as his clones from Marvel (Gladiator, Hyperion, Nefaria etc) are also powerful enough to create a universe.

Yes they use boomtubes and the like, but what happens when Darkseid comes to earth and gets lit up by Superman? Feat wise the Infinity Gauntlet outstrips any and all of the New Gods x 1000, Let alone x 10.
reality, time, and power alone could undo the entire anti-life plot.
Except darkseid didnt get his ticket punched from superman in Dotng,and new gods can create universes...they are all above skyfather the boomtubes is what limit their powers or raises others like superman to their level when they travel through them to the 4th world,anti life side of the source alone is multiversal and according to darkseid that power was insignificant compared to the what he had in dotng,it doesnt matter what you or any other people think about how it looked because darkseid was above the inf gauntlet head and shoulder,and its hundreds of thousands of new gods x10 all of them cube being level.

CaptainStoic
Except darkseid didnt get his ticket punched from superman in Dotng,and new gods can create universes...they are all above skyfather the boomtubes is what limit their powers or raises others like superman to their level when they travel through them to the 4th world,anti life side of the source alone is multiversal and according to darkseid that power was insignificant compared to the what he had in dotng,it doesnt matter what you or any other people think about how it looked because darkseid was above the inf gauntlet head and shoulder,and its hundreds of thousands of new gods x10 all of them cube being level.

But why when Darkseid or Orion travel to earth and fight Superman do they wind up getting the short end of the stick? If they were so powerful they would kill Clark with a single punch, instead Superman winds up doing what Goku SSJ does to Freiza... it just doesn't make any sense. I mean Galactus would have no problem turning Superman into green jam in an instant, and he has never shown the ability to create a universe. Something here wreaks of BS.

vlaaad12345
But why when Darkseid or Orion travel to earth and fight Superman do they wind up getting the short end of the stick? If they were so powerful they would kill Clark with a single punch, instead Superman winds up doing what Goku SSJ does to Freiza... it just doesn't make any sense. I mean Galactus would have no problem turning Superman into green jam in an instant, and he has never shown the ability to create a universe. Something here wreaks of BS.
You really dont listen do you?they get weakened and shrinked when they go to the 3rd dimension the same way superman ect get enlarged when they go to the 4th world it works both ways,its not bs its the fact that a new god has never ever manifested in its their true form in the 3rd dimension,everytime you see them in the 3rd dimension that isnt their real power its but a fraction,no matter how much you want to deny it thats how it is,anti-life entity side of the source was multiversal(universal level guy admitted inferiority to its infinite power)then the good and bad(antilife)sides joined into the complete source again already a power well beyond anything thanos faced in the inf gauntlet saga,darkseid not only had that power but the power of hundreds of thousands of new gods spirits whos power were multilplied 10x each backing him as well,as I said before darkseid even went so far as to say that the anti life(multiversal level power)power was insignificant compared to the might he now has.

Mindset
You really dont listen do you?they get weakened and shrinked when they go to the 3rd dimension the same way superman ect get enlarged when they go to the 4th world it works both ways,its not bs its the fact that a new god has never ever manifested in its their true form in the 3rd dimension,everytime you see them in the 3rd dimension that isnt their real power its but a fraction,no matter how much you want to deny it thats how it is,anti-life entity side of the source was multiversal(universal level guy admitted inferiority to its infinite power)then the good and bad(antilife)sides joined into the complete source again already a power well beyond anything thanos faced in the inf gauntlet saga,darkseid not only had that power but the power of hundreds of thousands of new gods spirits whos power were multilplied 10x each backing him as well,as I said before darkseid even went so far as to say that the anti life(multiversal level power)power was insignificant compared to the might he now has.

When DS went to Earth w/o the boomtube when he was fighting Jimmy, why was the Earth not destroyed or a continent, hell even a city?

vlaaad12345
Ds didnt go to earth without a boomtube if he did he would be as big as our solar system,and again wtf does collateral damage have to do with anything,all this shit is fact stop trying to go around it.

Mindset
Ds didnt go to earth without a boomtube if he did he would be as big as our solar system,and again wtf does collateral damage have to do with anything,all this shit is fact stop trying to go around it.

DS and Jimmy were giants when they got to Earth, then a boomtube was activated after they had fought for awhile then they shrunk.

I'm sure this was how it happened, but I will read countdown issue againto be 100% positive.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mindset
DS and Jimmy were giants when they got to Earth, then a boomtube was activated after they had fought for awhile then they shrunk.

I'm sure this was how it happened, but I will read countdown issue againto be 100% positive.
They turned into giants they didnt start out as them,new gods true forms are litterally about the size of our star system.

Mindset
They turned into giants they didnt start out as them,new gods true forms are litterally about the size of our star system.

No, they started out as giants when they arrived on Earth

vlaaad12345
No they didnt go read the comic again,first time we see darkseid on earth in crisis 4http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown4p08wm2.jpg
not a giant,darkseid again in countdown 3....not a gianthttp://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown3p03dp1.jpg
,jimmy turning into a gianthttp://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown3p20tl9.jpg
,darkseid doing the samehttp://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown2p03ue1.jpg
,again they would be the literal size of our solar system if they manifested with no boom tube they can hold planets in the palm of their hands,they didnt manifest with no boom tube.

Mindset
No they didnt go read the comic again,first time we see darkseid on earth in crisis 4http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown4p08wm2.jpg
not a giant,darkseid again in countdown 3....not a gianthttp://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown3p03dp1.jpg
,jimmy turning into a gianthttp://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown3p20tl9.jpg
,darkseid doing the samehttp://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdown2p03ue1.jpg
,again they would be the literal size of our solar system if they manifested with no boom tube they can hold planets in the palm of their hands,they didnt manifest with no boom tube.

I never said DS was a giant everytime he was on Earth so I don't know why you are showing me those scans.

When Jimmy turned into a giant they weren't on Earth, when we see DS and Jimmy on Earth they were both giants, they didn't get to Earth with a boomtube if I'm not mistaken, but when one was activated behind DS he shrunk in size.

vlaaad12345
I never said DS was a giant everytime he was on Earth so I don't know why you are showing me those scans.

When Jimmy turned into a giant they weren't on Earth, when we see DS and Jimmy on Earth they were both giants, they didn't get to Earth with a boomtube if I'm not mistaken, but when one was activated behind DS he shrunk in size.
Umm no,they were on earth go read the ****ing comics seriously your making yourself look dumb now,darkseid showed up on earth recruited marvel again,they went to get jimmy a fight happened,jimmy got big,next comic we see them fighting on earth as giants,im showing you those scans because your apparently going brain dead as why thats not how big darkseid really is ill give you caps so you understand,DARKSEIDS TRUE FORM CAN HOLD EARTH IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND IT WOULD BE ABOUT AS BIG AS HIS FINGERNAIL,THE ONLY BOOMTUBE USED DURING THAT PERIOD WAS ORION ARRIVING WITH ONE TO FIGHT DARKSEID THE END,they were already on earth,darkseid got smaller cause ray palmer destroyed a device that darkseid was tapping into for power.

Mindset
Umm no,they were on earth go read the ****ing comics seriously your making yourself look dumb now,darkseid showed up on earth recruited marvel again,they went to get jimmy a fight happened,jimmy got big,next comic we see them fighting on earth as giants,im showing you those scans because your apparently going brain dead as why thats not how big darkseid really is ill give you caps so you understand,DARKSEIDS TRUE FORM CAN HOLD EARTH IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND IT WOULD BE ABOUT AS BIG AS HIS FINGERNAIL,THE ONLY BOOMTUBE USED DURING THAT PERIOD WAS ORION ARRIVING WITH ONE TO FIGHT DARKSEID THE END,they were already on earth,darkseid got smaller cause ray palmer destroyed a device that darkseid was tapping into for power.

Even if I was wrong in every post I made I would not be making myself look dumb, the 'dumb' one would be the person getting overexcited about a fight between two fictional characters. As I stated in pretty much everyone of my posts I needed to check and make sure what I said actually happened the way I remembered it. wink

fangirl101
Umm no,they were on earth go read the ****ing comics seriously your making yourself look dumb now,darkseid showed up on earth recruited marvel again,they went to get jimmy a fight happened,jimmy got big,next comic we see them fighting on earth as giants,im showing you those scans because your apparently going brain dead as why thats not how big darkseid really is ill give you caps so you understand,DARKSEIDS TRUE FORM CAN HOLD EARTH IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND IT WOULD BE ABOUT AS BIG AS HIS FINGERNAIL,THE ONLY BOOMTUBE USED DURING THAT PERIOD WAS ORION ARRIVING WITH ONE TO FIGHT DARKSEID THE END,they were already on earth,darkseid got smaller cause ray palmer destroyed a device that darkseid was tapping into for power. calm down. as long as it is a dc character against surfer, odin, galactus, thanos, or anyone like that, they will make every excuse. the ig never did anything multiversal on panel. the source at half strength recreated the multiverse.

kevdude
I thought he called orion forth to tap the same power DS was tapping?

He did yes, but that's how Darkseid was suppose to die anyway remember the prophecy? The Source has other things to think about like getting things ready for the Fifth World and let Orion take DS out that's why the Source took Orion out of the game earlier cause he knew DS had something up his sleeve so he took precautions against it and won. Once he found out what DS's plan was he removed DS's power from him and went along on his marry way letting Orion finish off Darkseid.

kevdude
Darkseid talks about the power he has makes the antilife equation insignificant. I always knew the ale was nowhere as powerful as people claimed.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p08.jpg

Ig makes the antilife even more insignificant.

You don't even understand this scan do you?? confused DO YOU KNOW WHY he "THINKS" the ALE is insignificant now?? He supposedly just BEAT The Source as it was letting Darkseid feed off of its power DUR! Holy crap!!

-K-M-
*shrugs*

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/DotNG8p06.jpg

No they didn't

Bentley
calm down. as long as it is a dc character against surfer, odin, galactus, thanos, or anyone like that, they will make every excuse. the ig never did anything multiversal on panel. the source at half strength recreated the multiverse.

Instead of complaining you should show scans.

quanchi112
Ds didnt go to earth without a boomtube if he did he would be as big as our solar system,and again wtf does collateral damage have to do with anything,all this shit is fact stop trying to go around it. The point is Darkseid cant be the size of Galactus when he interacts with anyone. If you boomtube there or if he boomtubes to you,you are the same size and on equal footing. So you have no point. Superman whips his ass and you greatly exaggerate their powers to the point of absurdity.

Ten square miles of damage is funny because these guys are supposed to be very powerful and thats all the damage they do on the planet itself.

Surfer wins easily as the ig is way more powerful and has the feats to prove it.

quanchi112
You don't even understand this scan do you?? confused DO YOU KNOW WHY he "THINKS" the ALE is insignificant now?? He supposedly just BEAT The Source as it was letting Darkseid feed off of its power DUR! Holy crap!! He isnt just using its power he is using the power of the dead new gods souls. He easily has the source in check until he pulls out Orion who makes Darkseid back down. wink

quanchi112
He did yes, but that's how Darkseid was suppose to die anyway remember the prophecy? The Source has other things to think about like getting things ready for the Fifth World and let Orion take DS out that's why the Source took Orion out of the game earlier cause he knew DS had something up his sleeve so he took precautions against it and won. Once he found out what DS's plan was he removed DS's power from him and went along on his marry way letting Orion finish off Darkseid. Who instituted the prophecy anyways?

He didnt remove Darkseids power but Orion could tap into it and fight him on an equal basis. Ds backed down and wanted to finish it later.

Darkseid also outplanned the source and mocked him. The Source didnt seem all that wise and intelligent as Darkseid had his plan sniffed out for a while it seems. Source needed Orion to defeat Darkseid because he couldnt do it on his own as Darkseid had him in check. stick out tongue

quanchi112
They turned into giants they didnt start out as them,new gods true forms are litterally about the size of our star system. No they arent. False. Supergirl went there without a boomtube and they were just giants. LOL at the size of a galaxy. You really dont know the new gods and are spreading falsehoods.

-K-M-
shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-07.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-08.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-11.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-12.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-13.jpg
6. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-14.jpg
7. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-15.jpg
8. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-21.jpg
9. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-22.jpg
10. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-23.jpg

No they arent. False. Supergirl went there without a boomtube and they were just giants. LOL at the size of a galaxy. You really dont know the new gods and are spreading falsehoods.

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-13.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

quanchi112
shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-07.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-08.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-11.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-12.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-13.jpg
6. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-14.jpg
7. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-15.jpg
8. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-21.jpg
9. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-22.jpg
10. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-23.jpg

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-13.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg Are you denying the Supergirl incident then?

This is just an inconsistency then among the writers. Anyways boomtubing they battle on equal grounds.

-K-M-
Are you denying the Supergirl incident then?

This is just an inconsistency then among the writers. Anyways boomtubing they battle on equal grounds.

No, but she also got there through magic and she is in Earth angel so who knows what that entails. However, the New Gods scans I posted were mentioned a few times in the series, so that's how it's suppose to be.

kevdude
He isnt just using its power he is using the power of the dead new gods souls. He easily has the source in check until he pulls out Orion who makes Darkseid back down. wink

He's using the new gods powers to stay alive. The Source removed Darkseid's command keeping the Source ideal as he never had the power to keep him unable to attack or move about in the first place wink. anyway i'd give this fight to surfer mainly cause it can go up against the LT

fangirl101
Originally posted by kevdude He's using the new gods powers to stay alive._ The Source removed Darkseid's command keeping the Source ideal as he never had the power to keep him unable to attack or move about in the first place wink._ anyway i'd give this fight to surfer mainly cause it can go up against the LT the lt has never went against the lt. and the source, at half power, was able to ***** the spectre.

quanchi112
No, but she also got there through magic and she is in Earth angel so who knows what that entails. However, the New Gods scans I posted were mentioned a few times in the series, so that's how it's suppose to be. To me it still suggest an inconsistency among writers. Which one to believe as dc struggles to make up its minds.

Anyways it doesnt matter as when the new gods interact with anyone its on equal footing. This thread is about the ig and size doesnt matter at all to the ig and its power dwarfs the nearly unimaginable might that Darkseid was wielding.

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid.

quanchi112
the lt has never went against the lt. and the source, at half power, was able to ***** the spectre. The Spectre has lost to the Am,captain Marvel amped,Mxy,etc. His power levels are all over the place.

What comic did this happen anyways? Scans?

quanchi112
the lt has never went against the lt. and the source, at half power, was able to ***** the spectre. It would have been one helluva battle. It was never proven but I d think the Lt would beat the ig. The Lt is on a whole other level than most though.

-K-M-
To me it still suggest an inconsistency among writers. Which one to believe as dc struggles to make up its minds.

Anyways it doesnt matter as when the new gods interact with anyone its on equal footing. This thread is about the ig and size doesnt matter at all to the ig and its power dwarfs the nearly unimaginable might that Darkseid was wielding.

Why? there's more incidents to suggest the New Gods scans have far more weight then that one apperance in the Supergirl comic. *shrugs*

Ok? Wasn't really debating this, but ok.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid. How?

-K-M-
What comic did this happen anyways? Scans?

Infinite Crisis and Day of Vengeance Special

quanchi112
Why? there's more incidents to suggest the New Gods scans have far more weight then that one apperance in the Supergirl comic. *shrugs*

Ok? Wasn't really debating this, but ok. Ok, I said no matter which philosophy dc is backing it doesnt matter in the end with the whole boomtubing thing. There might be more instances of the new gods being as big as you say than there are backing up the Supergirl incident. There is still an annoying inconsistency among the writers with concerning the new gods.

Although in hunter and prey Doomsday didnt boomtube to Apokolips did he now?

shifty

Hazsekswthurmom
I think I'm going to take back what I said, Darkseid ftw.

kevdude
If we are counting Darkseid being able to draw upon the power of The Source while he was joined with him for a minute or two that would be interesting. could lead to DS winning

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I think I'm going to take back what I said, Darkseid ftw. Explain why you changed your mind.

quanchi112
If we are counting Darkseid being able to draw upon the power of The Source while he was joined with him for a minute or two that would be interesting. When was he doing that exactly in your opinion. When did he lose access to the Source. Explain.

kevdude
When was he doing that exactly in your opinion. When did he lose access to the Source. Explain.

It never really says "when" it happened but i'm sure it happened during the fight or at the moment The Source freed itself and suprised Superman wink

Erik-Lensherr
Infinite Crisis and Day of Vengeance Special

I really don't consider the Source and The Presence the same thing.

quanchi112
It never really says "when" it happened but i'm sure it happened during the fight or at the moment The Source freed itself and suprised Superman wink After Orion tapped into darkseids power and had him distracted. The Source wasnt freeing himself if Orion hadnt been called into the fray.

kevdude
After Orion tapped into darkseids power and had him distracted. The Source wasnt freeing himself if Orion hadnt been called into the fray.

That doesn't make any sense, if someone has the Equation and tells someone to stay in one spot, you don't need to keep the persons attention for it to remain that way.

quanchi112
That doesn't make any sense, if someone has the Equation and tells someone to stay in one spot, you don't need to keep the persons attention for it to remain that way. When did Darkseid have the equation? I saw the equation over the Source but when did Darkseid have the full ale? You need to reread the comic,seriously.

kevdude
When did Darkseid have the equation? I saw the equation over the Source but when did Darkseid have the full ale? You need to reread the comic,seriously.

He had the full ALE at the end of #7 right when The Source came to collect him. smokin'

quanchi112
He had the full ALE at the end of #7 right when The Source came to collect him. smokin' No he didnt. Where do you get this from?

You could plainly see the ale on Scott Free when he used it. You could also see it on the Source when he reunited. You coul dsee it when Darkseid used half of it on Orion. When did you see it on Darkseid in issue 7 or 8?

kevdude
No he didnt. Where do you get this from?

You could plainly see the ale on Scott Free when he used it. You could also see it on the Source when he reunited. You coul dsee it when Darkseid used half of it on Orion. When did you see it on Darkseid in issue 7 or 8?

When Darkseid bursted into flames after taking the serum! That's when he got the full ALE. So much for reading everything eh? wink

Hazsekswthurmom
Explain why you changed your mind. Explain why you comment on every statement I make.

quanchi112
When Darkseid bursted into flames after taking the serum! That's when he got the full ALE. So much for reading everything eh? wink He tapped into the new gods souls. He never had the full power of the ale and certainly didnt use it on the Source. If you have full knowledge of it yourself it doesnt work on you. You need to really do your homework here.

kevdude
He tapped into the new gods souls. He never had the full power of the ale and certainly didnt use it on the Source. If you have full knowledge of it yourself it doesnt work on you. You need to really do your homework here.

Wrong again.. Why do you think there battle was ripping right through reality itself?? What do you think the serum was?? The power of the new gods?? laughing out loud no. It was the only chance he had using the equation against The Source itself, crazy isn't it? the New Gods power was to keep him alive.

Mr. Slippyfist
So... the full ALE beats the Full ALE mixed with the Source (Full Source)... is what I'm gathering?

quanchi112
Wrong again.. Why do you think there battle was ripping right through reality itself?? What do you think the serum was?? The power of the new gods?? laughing out loud no. It was the only chance he had using the equation against The Source itself, crazy isn't it? the New Gods power was to keep him alive. Your theories dont even add up. Look at brans post. Your saying the full ale beats the full ale mixed with the source.

So you feel half of the Source beats the unified Source. laughing out loud

kevdude
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So... the full ALE beats the Full ALE mixed with the Source (Full Source)... is what I'm gathering?

yup thats it. Darkseid put off the inevitable for a short time, still a good feat for him.

kevdude
Your theories dont even add up. Look at brans post. Your saying the full ale beats the full ale mixed with the source.

So you feel half of the Source beats the unified Source. laughing out loud

Um no? I never said anything like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
yup thats it. Darkseid put off the inevitable for a short time, still a good feat for him. Someone might keep this post. I mean come on kevdude. This doesnt make any sense whatsoever. You have no leg to stand on. Please take back what you said and admit you are wrong.

quanchi112
Um no? I never said any of that roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes you just did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
Yes you just did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll help you out here, the Full Source > half what DS had, you got mixed up....

fangirl101
I'll help you out here, the Full Source > half what DS had, you got mixed up.... you are mixing up what happened. DS was tapping the sources own power. That is why he couldn't destroy the source. DS was using the power of the new god souls to amp himself to be able to battle the source. but it was still the sources own power that powered the new god souls.

quanchi112
I'll help you out here, the Full Source > half what DS had, you got mixed up.... You dont even make sense from post to post.

When did Darkseid use the ale on the Source?

kevdude
Nevermind I give up, just read the comics. How old are you?

quanchi112
Nevermind I give up, just read the comics. How old are you? No one agrees with you. No one. I suggest rereading it.

Your theories dont add up and everyones telling you that you are incorrect.

kevdude
No one agrees with you. No one. I suggest rereading it.

Your theories dont add up and everyones telling you that you are incorrect.

So I guess everyone else at the comic shop in my town is wrong too?? I guess Wikipedia is wrong, and your right?? That will be the day big grin

quanchi112
So I guess everyone else at the comic shop in my town is wrong too?? I guess Wikipedia is wrong, and your right?? That will be the day big grin Oh brother. I dont know what people in your comic book shop are saying but I do know what you are saying.

Wikipedia as your source. laughing out loud

Again believe what you want but when a bunch of comic book loving people are all in agreement that your interpretation is off it most certainly is.

Wiki is full of incorrect info. I thought everyone knew that.

Bad Ash231
Wiki is full of incorrect info. I thought everyone knew that.

Not always.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Not always. Yes not always. But if thats your only source lol. It is user submitted info and if you cant find a credible source backing it up I wouldnt go by it.

llagrok
Nobody should.

Bad Ash231
Yes not always. But if thats your only source lol. It is user submitted info and if you cant find a credible source backing it up I wouldnt go by it.

Uh, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos#Footnotes

quanchi112
Uh, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos#Footnotes And whats the meaning of this link? Is there a point?

Bad Ash231
And whats the meaning of this link? Is there a point?

It shows that the stuff that is said in the Thanos article is sourced.

Do you know, anything about how wikipedia works? People doesn't simply write down stuff there and that's it; unless it's sourced, it will be removed.

kevdude

Do you know, anything about how wikipedia works? People doesn't simply write down stuff there and that's it; unless it's sourced, it will be removed.

thumb up

quanchi112

Do you know, anything about how wikipedia works? People doesn't simply write down stuff there and that's it; unless it's sourced, it will be removed. Yes I know how wiki works. Llagrok also agrees it sucks. I said there can be correct info on there. There is also a lot of crap on there.

Hazsekswthurmom
Lol at Quan's hypocrisy, I remember him using Wiki on several occasions.

psycho gundam
wikipedia posts it's sources so anyone who disagrees with the write up post can just scroll down to the bottom of the page and begin their own research.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Lol at Quan's hypocrisy, I remember him using Wiki on several occasions. You can use it. Its not always wrong but then again I never said it was 100 percent incorrect did I. Make up your own mind. Its a quick way to fin dout something but theres no guarantee everything there is accurate. Someone brought this up as a source to an interpretation of dong. I read the comic on my own to figure it out and wouldnt rely on someone elses interpretation if it didnt make sense to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.