Euthanasia--bad or good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

classic
rolling on floor laughing

I've always felt that it was okay. I mean, if the patient wants to die, why not? I don't see the huge fuss about it, you know? Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
no expression

Heh.

classic
What? rolling on floor laughing

Schecter
i can think of a few sock trolls who should be euthanized.

classic
Indeed.

Btw, I'm not a sock/troll. I've posted on other online forums, and I found this one on a google list posting the most visited sites, so I decided to join.

Schecter
boy thats terrific

do you think i can possibly hear the rest of your life's story?

chithappens
Heh, nice set up to the topic by the way. I know all there is to know about euthanasia!

classic
You sound like a *****...I like you! smokin'

classic
You don't know what euthanasia is?

It's the process in which a doctor assits in a suicide of the patient that demands it, for they are either goning under immense, undescribable physical or mental pain. They wish to not continue life any longer and to die so they cannot feel the pain. rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chithappens
Heh, nice set up to the topic by the way. I know all there is to know about euthanasia!

Experimented in college, eh?

chithappens
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Experimented in college, eh?

I read up on Unit 731. *shrug* You can call it mercy I suppose. (funny that came up recently, was it Backfire? I forget)

Originally posted by classic
You sound like a *****...I like you! smokin'

Heh, yeah well depends on how sarcastic I feel. I just suggest giving a simple backdrop. I did it a bit myself. You can assume people are aware of it but it might even just be a different term.

Bardock42
Good.

Without exception.

lord xyz
What if someone from the CIA is controlling the mind of them and makes them say "I want to die"? ermm

Victor Von Doom

Not as catchy as The Crying Game.

chithappens
Touche

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Touche

Typo? Here have a 'D'.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Good.

Without exception.

Nothing so absolute and irrevocable is good without exception.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nothing so absolute and irrevocable is good without exception.

Yes, it is. Bardock said so.

chithappens
Why is this OTF now?

*=DeathReaperr'
http://tubearoo.com/articles/91880/Robot_Chicken_Euthanasia.html

Neo Darkhalen
hi

Storm
Please use the following link: For or Against Euthanasia.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.