Dragon Ball FO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaSlimShady
Anyone heard about Dragon Ball FO? This seems more likely to happen than AF, but I am still not sure.

Endless Mike
Isn't that just a fanfic type thing?

Neo Darkhalen
indeed, people began to think it was going to be a series but nope...besides DB's creator is busy making a MMO game on DB.

DaSlimShady
Check here:
http://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q=dragonball+fo&btnG=Google-s%C3%B8gning&meta=
It's debated everywhere. And there is even made whole articles on it:
www.freewebs.com/dragonballfo

Combat_Guru
Does FO stand for **** Off?

Cause rumors like these really need to.

DBZ died a long time ago.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Does FO stand for **** Off?

Cause rumors like these really need to.

DBZ died a long time ago. what really needs to die are idiots like you. it makes for a better america big grin and believe me when i say every single dbz fan would be ecstatic if they brought the series back

superchron
coughGTcough

chickenlover98
Originally posted by superchron
coughGTcough fine super, let me clarify. everyone would be ecstatic to see the dbz anime revived with akira toriyama directing it. happy?

superchron
If Akira did it, I think it would just be for money, I mean, if Akira had his say, he was going to end the series at the Frieza saga

chickenlover98
If Akira did it, I think it would just be for money, I mean, if Akira had his say, he was going to end the series at the Frieza saga who cares where he would have ended it? he kept directing dbz and it turned out great. whereas GT was a bunch of unintelligible crap, and had ssj4 be weaker than ssj 1. all of dbz story lines made sense, and had continuous powerlevels. GT was a horrible mockery of a good show. id love to see akira direct a new dbz series

superchron
UHhhhhhhh...Cell Saga=Moderate Crap

Buu Saga=Super Crap

I won't deny that both saga's had a few cool moments

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by chickenlover98
who cares where he would have ended it? he kept directing dbz and it turned out great. whereas GT was a bunch of unintelligible crap, and had ssj4 be weaker than ssj 1. all of dbz story lines made sense, and had continuous powerlevels. GT was a horrible mockery of a good show. id love to see akira direct a new dbz series

Akira is dead......

Put your foot where your mouth is why don't you.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Akira is dead......

Put your foot where your mouth is why don't you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Toriyama yep non existant date of death. age 53. totally dead. get ur facts straight troll.

chickenlover98
UHhhhhhhh...Cell Saga=Moderate Crap

Buu Saga=Super Crap

I won't deny that both saga's had a few cool moments i agree with the buu saga point. because buu was a copy of cell really. like almost a literal copy. he turns them into food then eats them as opposed to sucking them up through his tail

Csdabest
No.................

BradBalboa
It could be the name of the movie short their brining out to celebrate shonen jumps 20 or 40th anniversary lol cant remeber which it is

DestinyGuy678
this would be cool I wouldnt mind if they changed writers either, goku is a legendary character I dont think his series should die

and even if its fake it could inspire some cool ideas, like AF

http://blog.livedoor.jp/toyble/

Vvendeta
With the movie and a online game, what would die is coment from haters.

Endless Mike
I've seen shots of the set of the live-action movie - I'm 99% sure it's going to bomb....

Kazenji
If Akira did it, I think it would just be for money, I mean, if Akira had his say, he was going to end the series at the Frieza saga

It actually ended up with all the buu stuff since thats in the manga.

Endless Mike
Yeah but the point was that the fans kept asking for more so he made it longer than he originally intended it to.

Kazenji
I think thats called filler, DBZ the series had alot of that hell even bleach got some filler.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I've seen shots of the set of the live-action movie - I'm 99% sure it's going to bomb.... heck no, even if it gets horrible reviews it sgonna be like a harry potter or anyother superhero movieEERYONE is going to g osee it

Accel
Originally posted by Kazenji
I think thats called filler, DBZ the series had alot of that hell even bleach got some filler.
No, he's referring to the fact that Toriyama originally wanted to end the series at the Frieza saga. The idea behind it all was that Goku would prove himself the be the legendary SSJ, defeat the the most powerful and feared being in the universe (Frieza) proving himself to be the strongest warrior in the universe, and then die when the planet blew up.

Of course, the series was so popular, that Toriyama was forced to continue to story beyond it, in which he made every saiyan a super-saiyan and Frieza was no longer a big deal.

yungz22
if its true itll prolly be gay jus like GT was

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah but the point was that the fans kept asking for more so he made it longer than he originally intended it to.

I've read interviews with Toriyama in which he states he never had a set storyboard. He wrote as the story went on.

Astner
FO stands for "****ing owned" too bad he never succed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.