Got the jail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
Was out lastnight, all was good and it was a pretty good night....until I woke up this morning in a jail cellno expression

apparently I was fighting, but I don't remember confused

anyways

f\/ck the police, manno expression mad

*=DeathReaperr'
at least you didnt get drunk and pick a fight with a car

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
at least you didnt get drunk and pick a fight with a car

laughing I am assuming you done that? laughing

*=DeathReaperr'
my friend said he had to pull me out of the way no expression

Kram3r
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

Only us black people can say that.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
my friend said he had to pull me out of the way no expression

Crazy cars are getting sassy these days

Originally posted by Kram3r
Only us black people can say that.

I am black fool mad

Rogue Jedi
Was out lastnight, all was good and it was a pretty good night....until I woke up this morning in a jail cellno expression

anyways

f\/ck the police, manno expression mad you got served, b1tch. haermm

DaSlimShady

No, you didn't.

Rogue Jedi
hooboy, another one.

DaSlimShady
This section is basically one big mess of spam. This is more of a chatroom than a message board... How sad.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by DaSlimShady
No, you didn't.

Did I not confused...Oh ok thenno expression I just woke up in a random room that looked like a jail cell, and the resident of this room just so happened to be wearing a police uniform... perhaps a bit of role play was going on smokin'

DaSlimShady
Did, I not...Oh ok thenno expression I just woke up in a random room that looked like a jail cell, and the resident of this room just so happened to be wearing a police uniform... perhaps a bit of role play was going on smokin'

If you last night was drunk to the degree of not remembering, and even had a fight that possibly knocked you out, you would really be a nerd to say "f*ck the extreme headache, i will go get respect on KMC!". Listen, none of you KMC guys experience anything, you waste your lifes sitting on this forum, claiming to have sex and being tough shit with very interesting lifes, but any normal experienced person can see how unauthentic your details are.

ScarletSpeed
If you last night was drunk to the degree of not remembering, and even had a fight that possibly knocked you out, you would really be a nerd to say "f*ck the extreme headache, i will go get respect on KMC!". Listen, none of you KMC guys experience anything, you waste your lifes sitting on this forum, claiming to have sex and being tough shit with very interesting lifes, but any normal experienced person can see how unauthentic your details are.

www.bebo.com/leonidas-bradley

go on my bebo and you will see I actually have quite the active social life. laughing

DaSlimShady
www.bebo.com/leonidas-bradley

go on my bebo and you will see I actually have quite the active social life. laughing

That proved a lot. I am now convined that you are a very social, popular guy with very cool friends with a good future smile

Neo Darkhalen
This section is basically one big mess of spam. This is more of a chatroom than a message board... How sad.

This is the OTF, are you mentally challenged, what do you think goes on in here?

All it is in this forum is Spam.

DaSlimShady
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
This is the OTF, are you mentally challenged, what do you think goes on in here?

All it is in this forum is Spam.

Don't you think it's pathetic that you guys waste all your life sitting here, spamming away the time you could have done something else with?

FoxMeister
Don't you think it's pathetic that you guys waste all your life sitting here, spamming away the time you could have done something else with?
Hey... if you don't like it, why dont you just **** off you narrow minded pig shit awehuhs

DaSlimShady
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Hey... if you don't like it, why dont you just **** off you narrow minded pig shit awehuhs

I will now. Just felt you guys needed to be reminded that us people with a social life laugh at people like you smile

Bye.

Neo Darkhalen

Maybe, i just don't see it like that.

FoxMeister
I will now. Just felt you guys needed to be reminded that us people with a social life laugh at people like you smile

Bye.
If you have such a social life why do you browse forums on the Internet telling people how socially radical you are like a Methodist for "cool people"

Go die peeing on yourself awehuhs

ScarletSpeed
That proved a lot. I am now convined that you are a very social, popular guy with very cool friends with a good future smile

thanks laughing out loud

if that wasn't sarcasmsmile

Neo Darkhalen
fun times.

ScarletSpeed
fun times.

good times man, I have cuts all over my wrists, and a big bruise on my shoulder...dunno what happened to my shoulder.

Rogue Jedi
This section is basically one big mess of spam. This is more of a chatroom than a message board... How sad. GTFO then.

Phucked Up

anyways

You dumbass. haermm

ScarletSpeed
yuplaughing out loud

~Wålshy~
haermm did you drop the soap?

S_D_J

anyways

Got raped?

ScarletSpeed
I was in a cell on my own for about 6 hourslaughing out loud didn't have time to make any "buddies"laughing

S_D_J
I was in a cell on my own for about 6 hourslaughing out loud didn't have time to make any "buddies"laughing

but you weren't totally conscious, were you? haermm

Neo Darkhalen
ermm

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by S_D_J
but you weren't totally conscious, were you? haermm

right, enough actually...laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I was in a cell on my own for about 6 hourslaughing out loud didn't have time to make any "buddies"laughing 6 hours is plenty of time. admit it. You kissed Tyrones little fireman. stick out tongue

FoxMeister
You say you "woke up" in a jail cell.

You were asleep?

Who was with you?

Did you have butt ache?

These questions are for your protection sir awehuhs

ScarletSpeed
laughing

Yeah I conked outlaughing
I was in a cell myself...it actually was more of a room than a cell, to be honest.

laughing

Neo Darkhalen
U sure, perhaps you had it on with a murderer, a coke dealer and a guy who refused to pay parking...or you told a police officer that he wasn't doing his job right.

McLovin
You don't remember getting raped?

I mean, spending the night in jail... haermm

Neo Darkhalen
it's all the more amusing when you say that stuff McLovin.

And what an appropriate name. haermm

McLovin
it's all the more amusing when you say that stuff McLovin.

And what an appropriate name. haermm

I'm a sexy hamburger.

FoxMeister
I'd like to see his "Big Mac" awehuhs

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by McLovin

I mean, spending the night in jail... haermm

laughing I remember small parts of it.

chillybanana
We all make mistakes.. hope you're OK x.

At least you had a good night laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
I'm a sexy hamburger.

Damn right.

McLovin
#laughing I remember small parts of it.

The guy was small, eh?

He must of been white. haermm

ScarletSpeed
Aye, man laughing

McLovin
Atleast you're ok, man. haermm

Rogue Jedi

I mean, spending the night in jail... haermm He married Luther and Tyrone. yes

ScarletSpeed
laughing

Rogue Jedi
oreo cookie?

Yoshi Paradise

anyways

Well, at least you're still alive. thumb up

ScarletSpeed
big grin

Neo Darkhalen
just wait until he's a prison penpal.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Well, at least you're still alive. thumb up yeah, thats just great. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo Darkhalen
His milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard...

ScarletSpeed
Screw you Walshysad

and Neo you are correctsmile

gefallen_engel
at least you aren't in jail now

Strangelove

anyways

f\/ck the police, manno expression mad awww pookie that sucks hug

ScarletSpeed
Pookie?laughing

Strangelove
hey man, you call me Jangles ermm

ScarletSpeed
Jangles is cool smokin'

MightyEInherjar
good times man, I have cuts all over my wrists, and a big bruise on my shoulder...dunno what happened to my shoulder.

Sounds like you probably fell on your ass, or got tackled by the cops or someone else.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Sounds like you probably fell on your ass, or got tackled by the cops or someone else.

probably laughing it's just such a random little bruise laughing

Neo Darkhalen
little huh awehuhs

Rogue Jedi
big grin were they doing the Ball johnson dance?

dadudemon

1. You're banned so I am talking to the wall.

2. I wipe the shit of my child's ass...sex happens.

3. ScarletSpeed GETS respect because he gives it. He is a nice guy, except when he's pissed...he ends up in jail cells? hmm

4. Just about everyone here is a nerd...but the last time I checked, being a nerd isn't a bad thing.

Rogue Jedi
nerd alert, right cheer.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nerd alert, right cheer.

laughing

Anyone who knows what Teras Kasi is off the top of their head cannot deny being a nerd.

Hell, you can be the UFC champ and still be a nerd.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

Anyone who knows what Teras Kasi is off the top of their head cannot deny being a nerd.

Hell, you can be the UFC champ and still be a nerd. Han Solos ship is a Corellian stock YT 1300 freighter, and he carries a Blastech DL 44 blaster. embarrasment

S_D_J
Han Solos ship is a Corellian stock YT 1300 freighter, and he carries a Blastech DL 44 blaster. embarrasment

Actually, during ROTS, the Falcon was a Corellian YT 1300f freighter, afterwards, it got hit by a meteor and left as scrap, it was later rebuild using YT 1300p parts, so technically is a mix of both models... plus other "custom" modifications... Han Solo also uses a custom "modified" BlasTech DL 44 blaster, not a simple stock model embarrasment

.... just trying to be more accurate stick out tongue

laughing

Rogue Jedi
You are such a Bachi. haermm

dadudemon
Actually, during ROTS, the Falcon was a Corellian YT 1300f freighter, afterwards, it got hit by a meteor and left as scrap, it was later rebuild using YT 1300p parts, so technically is a mix of both models... plus other "custom" modifications... Han Solo also uses a custom "modified" BlasTech DL 44 blaster, not a simple stock model embarrasment

.... just trying to be more accurate stick out tongue

laughing

embarrasment

that gave me a hard on.

Rogue Jedi
Anyone notice the error they made in ROTS when showing Kasshyyk?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

sad

Damn it.

Strangelove
Anyone notice the error they made in ROTS when showing Kasshyyk? were the trees not big enough? Cuz that's what I thought.

S_D_J
You are such a Bachi. haermm

haermm

Anyone notice the error they made in ROTS when showing Kasshyyk?

You've got me there

hanone

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
were the trees not big enough? Cuz that's what I thought.

I remember that from KOTOR. I saw it on opening day. I remember telling my friend that in the line hours before the movie started...when we saw the movie, he said I was either lying or "they're doin' it wrong".

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
were the trees not big enough? Cuz that's what I thought. Right, and the Wookkies lived in the treetops on platforms hundreds of meters above the surface. Apparently the surface has a deadly ecosystem. They only venture to the lower levels for rites of passage.

S_D_J
Right, and the Wookkies lived in the treetops on platforms hundreds of meters above the surface. Apparently the surface has a deadly ecosystem. They only venture to the lower levels for rites of passage.
big grin

... but the movies are canon, so anything that contradicts it....

haermm

Rogue Jedi
big grin

... but the movies are canon, so anything that contradicts it....

haermm Hey, talk to the EU writers.

TIE Fighters have no hyperdrive.

Neo Darkhalen
damn them.

Rogue Jedi
heehee....one legged strippers.

S_D_J
heehee....one legged strippers.

You've been to Morocco too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.