Caedus vs. Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caedusrulesall
I just had to be the one to make it. (Yes I know that there's been a Caedus vs. Vader, Dooku thread but that was way back before it was shown just how curbstomping Caedus could be when he wants to)

Darth Caedus, a man who could put up a good fight against Luke Skywalker, beat Kyle Katarn along with a trio of other Jedi Knights, knows Shatterpoint yet got beaten by his own dimwit of a sister ,

versus Darth Vader, the Chosen One that (rather briefly) brought balance to the Force, was apprentice to the MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD IN HISTORY (yes, Palpatine was the most powerful), and had the potential to become the most ultra-pwning person ever but didn't.

Sabers
Force
All Out

Let the extremely biased debate begin!

I vote Caedus since he of course put up a good fight against Luke and could beat Kyle Katarn.

Go!

Ivalice
I think this would go to caedus, but in terms of force fight and abilities i doubt he would "pwn" vader. Does vader have a chance in beating him in a force fight only? plausible considering that he is an extremely intelligent fighter and mara(whom is "crude" in comparison to caedus) managed to put caedus on his ass.

Blax_Hydralisk
What are Jacen's force feats?

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Well, according to the cover of Invincible, Jacen's Force powers have "surpassed that of even his grandfather Darth Vader".

tauros
Which, unfortunately, does not mean much in EU. Everyone and their pet turtle have surpassed Vader in it.

Was Caedus more powerful than Krayt?

Elite Hunter
I believe Caedus also removed Ben from the force simply by touching him in Inferno.

kiddo44
It's hard to go against Vader with anybody, but Caedus has shown more powers than almost anybody, except maybe Luke.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Gideon
Well, according to the cover of Invincible, Jacen's Force powers have "surpassed that of even his grandfather Darth Vader". Wait a minute, what the f*ck? So hes now officially more powerful than his grandfather whom is nearly as powerful as sidious the most powerful sith lord?

LOTF is sucking balls big time.

Faunus
Jacen. Not easily, really, but there's no chance of him actually losing.

Lt. Valerian
For anyone who hasn't read much about him, he's a f*cked up character. I mean, WTF? He gets his ass beaten by Mara and his sister, yet he can put up a good fight against Luke and defeat Katarn? A little help here.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Faunus
Jacen. Not easily, really, but there's no chance of him actually losing. I have to agree to that(grudgingly).

Blax_Hydralisk

tauros
"Well, according to the cover of Invincible, Jacen's Force powers have "surpassed that of even his grandfather Darth Vader"."

So, that's enough considering this is Caedus vs Vader..

Elite Hunter
He severed ben's connection from the force simply by touching him and than he reconnected him to the force the same way and apparently he has some type of uber Battle Awareness skill, and now he has shatterpoint.

Does he have force lightning? I remember him using it vs the Vong when he was with Vegere but I don't think he has ever used since even when he became a sith lord.

Darth Sexy
Jacen has force lightning and shatterpoint. While he is stronger in the force than Vader was after his fight with Kenobi, Vader has more of a complete mastery over the force. Then again, that's not going to be enough against Jacen who can simply use force lightning on him or pwn him with a saber.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Jacen has force lightning and shatterpoint. While he is stronger in the force than Vader was after his fight with Kenobi, Vader has more of a complete mastery over the force. Then again, that's not going to be enough against Jacen who can simply use force lightning on him or pwn him with a saber. The lightning may be blocked by vaders saber, but shatterpoint is what is really going to get vader whacked.

Personally i think if they actually ever met(which is not likely at all, just a "what if"wink, i doubt they would actually want to kill each other, caedus seems to respect his grand father in bloodlines.

Darth Exodus
Caedus has a heart attack after realising how much unbelievably cool Vader is than him. His solar-sized ego just canny take it.

But other than that Ceadus pwns for the reasons above.

Lord Knightfa11
vader is going to win because lotf is to stupid to be canon here. Sorry.

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
vader is going to win because lotf is to stupid to be canon here. Sorry.

Just because we don't want it to, it doesn't keep it from being canon. This forum, no matter how highly we think of it, cannot trump the canonocity of anything Lucas approves.

Lord Knightfa11
now mesa sad.

truejedi
lol, me too, since the apparently, mando>Sith.. stick out tongue

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by truejedi
lol, me too, since the apparently, mando>Sith.. stick out tongue Thus making it: Jedi>=<Sith>Jedi>Sith>Mando>Sith>Jedi>Mando>Jedi. I lol @ Del Ray.

Lord Knightfa11
wth?!?

Blax_Hydralisk
Lord Saboteur's peculiar form of wit is virtually unrivaled!

Lord Knightfa11
lol

Lord Saboteur
Lord Saboteur's peculiar form of wit is virtually unrivaled! That's what she said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.